6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Impressions

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 12:37 PM

Impressions

Since I am a newbe, I have waited 3 months to give my impressions on both my new fully loaded 05 Maxima and this site and I have to say that I'm really liking them both! I love the look and the power and I think the Bose just rocks! I have done the Stillen FSTB and the Fujita upgrades and both are fabulous. The info I get from this site is awesome, especially when deciding which mods to get.

Some of the down sides are that the roof rails are faded badly and Nissan won't cover them, the gas mileage is only 23mpg, I was hoping for higher, the transmission seems to get lost when in heavy traffic and I had to replace one rim.

I know this Maxima was not going to be perfect since I bought it used but so far I am very happy with my purchase. Everybodies input on this site is perfect for somebody new to a Nissan Maxima. I have found out alot of information I never knew about my car. Keep up the great threads!
Old 07-11-2007, 04:11 PM

I'm happy to hear your are enjoying you experience in your new max and on this fourm... I too just recently picked up a 2004 Maxima this past 4TH of July. Its only been a week and still amazed at how this car looks and performs. The only issuses I'm having is the shimmy and the previous owner tinted the windows and when they removed the tint they damaged the rear de-fogger. I'm going to have both fixed this week if possible. As far as the mods goes... I'm kinda suspect on the effects they will have and the long term effects it may have with my extended warranty.

As far as the info here... Everyone is here great, some might take the whole guideline thing alittle to personal but I looked at this site over a year ago but didn't join because I didn't own a Maxima yet. I hope my experience just gets better and better as the days go by.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:55 PM

Well another newbie, However I belong too 5 other boards where I am a moderator on two of them. I dont own a Maxima my wife does a 07 bought three weeks ago, I am not overly impressed with the car it is alright, I would drive it but I like power and lots of it where the maxima Well lets just say DOES NOT REALLY HAVE ANY!!! But all in all it is a respectable looking car, My wife is a sales person so she loads the miles every year about 40k per year so a disposable car is what is needed here and the maxima fits that bill. She is rollin on Incubus 500 20" wheels, Tinted Windows, Progress lowering kit, Billet upper and lower grilles, PIAA 9000 on there way, PAint work will happen in the next couple of weeks while we are doing a car show in Victoia BC. I am hopeing that she will at least like the car after all the Mods are done, But we come from the Acura family and this is a step back for her, So I hope she will like it when I am done with it! I see potentially this car having some problems, but there is nothing I cant fix on a car so I guess in all reality it will be fine, The last car my wife had was a Acura TL and it had 135k on it in 3 yrs and not a bit of trouble, All I can hope for is the same with the Maxima!
Old 07-11-2007, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by RipitRon
Well another newbie, However I belong too 5 other boards where I am a moderator on two of them. I dont own a Maxima my wife does a 07 bought three weeks ago, I am not overly impressed with the car it is alright, I would drive it but I like power and lots of it where the maxima Well lets just say DOES NOT REALLY HAVE ANY!!! But all in all it is a respectable looking car, My wife is a sales person so she loads the miles every year about 40k per year so a disposable car is what is needed here and the maxima fits that bill. She is rollin on Incubus 500 20" wheels, Tinted Windows, Progress lowering kit, Billet upper and lower grilles, PIAA 9000 on there way, PAint work will happen in the next couple of weeks while we are doing a car show in Victoia BC. I am hopeing that she will at least like the car after all the Mods are done, But we come from the Acura family and this is a step back for her, So I hope she will like it when I am done with it! I see potentially this car having some problems, but there is nothing I cant fix on a car so I guess in all reality it will be fine, The last car my wife had was a Acura TL and it had 135k on it in 3 yrs and not a bit of trouble, All I can hope for is the same with the Maxima!
The motor will run forever if you take care of it. Look at the Wards list for engine design, the VE-VQ Nissan 6-cylinders have been on there every year since it's formation in 93. POS motors don't get on that list too often. As for having no power, than I don't think you were driving an acura because the maxima stomps on acuras all day. My friend just bought a brand new TL, and I stomped on him with my 02 6speed (well, not really stomped, but I won) which btw, only cost me 12k, and cost him 40k (I think). As for throw-away-car, well, it seems like you are doing a lot of work on your 30k throw-away car, but to each their own
. Sure the maxima has some problems, but so does every car. Oh, and having heavy-*** 20's on a vehicle might, just might, be a reason why the car "seems to have no power", just a thought. So, I hope you find what you are looking for, but the maxima obviously isn't for you.

I also think that it's really funny that you have all this money to buy 30k throw-away-cars, and put at least 10k into it (from what I've read that you did, and are going to do), you having a nicer car than a brand-new maxima, that has more power (try finding for under 30k), and a car that is more reliable than a maxima. So with all that money, I'd imagine you'd at least be able to formulate sentances properly, with proper grammer, and spelling; because you have an education, which you obviously don't. So I am going to wave the flag

Go back to your civic VTEC!!!
Old 07-11-2007, 06:20 PM

I am not overly impressed with the car it is alright, I would drive it but I like power and lots of it where the maxima Well lets just say DOES NOT REALLY HAVE ANY!!! But all in all it is a respectable looking car, My wife is a sales person so she loads the miles every year about 40k per year so a disposable car is what is needed here and the maxima fits that bill. !
Wow! How depressing. You just made me feel like my car is not worth driving anymore. Thanks for ruining my moment.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by lmuscella
Wow! How depressing. You just made me feel like my car is not worth driving anymore. Thanks for ruining my moment.
Don't listen to him, listen to us. He obviously hasn't been here very long, he's probably from a civic or some other ricer-forum, and he doesnt know what he is talking about lol
Old 07-11-2007, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by bwinter7
The motor will run forever if you take care of it. Look at the Wards list for engine design, the VE-VQ Nissan 6-cylinders have been on there every year since it's formation in 93. POS motors don't get on that list too often. As for having no power, than I don't think you were driving an acura because the maxima stomps on acuras all day. My friend just bought a brand new TL, and I stomped on him with my 02 6speed (well, not really stomped, but I won) which btw, only cost me 12k, and cost him 40k (I think). As for throw-away-car, well, it seems like you are doing a lot of work on your 30k throw-away car, but to each their own
. Sure the maxima has some problems, but so does every car. Oh, and having heavy-*** 20's on a vehicle might, just might, be a reason why the car "seems to have no power", just a thought. So, I hope you find what you are looking for, but the maxima obviously isn't for you.

I also think that it's really funny that you have all this money to buy 30k throw-away-cars, and put at least 10k into it (from what I've read that you did, and are going to do), you having a nicer car than a brand-new maxima, that has more power (try finding for under 30k), and a car that is more reliable than a maxima. So with all that money, I'd imagine you'd at least be able to formulate sentances properly, with proper grammer, and spelling; because you have an education, which you obviously don't. So I am going to wave the flag

Go back to your civic VTEC!!!
Whoa Why are you going there on me? Do I have an Education the answer is Yes, I graduated in 1989 from USC with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. I am not bashing the car I am stating a fact, Me and my wife make well over $100k a piece and yes a $30K car is a Throw away car! Dont be hatin me dude there is no reason for it, As far as my typing skills, this is issue with some however, If I indeed cared what anyone thought I would spend the time to as you would say ( Formulate a sentance) However I dont nor do I care too. You need to relax a bit and lay off the MT Dew and Snickers, there is no reason for all of that!!!

My wifes taste is her taste and If she wants to throw $25K at it until she is happy then so be it, We have no Children and our retirement is right on schedule ( 9 more yrs) Thank god. So if she so chooses to spend what ever to roll the way she wants all the power too her I say! Now let me speak on this, Not braggin but we have over $500,000.00 in cars and custom toys and are as follows:

f650 Tow vehical With 36ft 5th wheel
1989 ASC Mclaren
2002 Ford Lightning
f350 daily driver
1932 ford Roadster
Custom rigid Chopper
2007 Maxima

1 out of them has to be a throw away vehical and thats what the Maxima is too me, So dont be hattin me, KOOL!
Old 07-11-2007, 06:29 PM

Whoa Why are you going there on me? Do I have an Education the answer is Yes, I graduated in 1989 from USC with a BS in Mechanical Engineering. I am not bashing the car I am stating a fact, Me and my wife make well over $100k a piece and yes a $30K car is a Throw away car! Dont be hatin me dude there is no reason for it, As far as my typing skills, this is issue with some however, If I indeed cared what anyone thought I would spend the time to as you would say ( Formulate a sentance) However I dont nor do I care too. You need to relax a bit and lay off the MT Dew and Snickers, there is no reason for all of that!!!

My wifes taste is her taste and If she wants to throw $25K at it until she is happy then so be it, We have no Children and our retirement is right on schedule ( 9 more yrs) Thank god. So if she so chooses to spend what ever to roll the way she wants all the power too her I say! Now let me speak on this, Not braggin but we have over $500,000.00 in cars and custom toys and are as follows:

1989 ASC Mclaren
2002 Ford Lightning
f350 daily driver
1932 ford Roadster
Custom rigid Chopper
2007 Maxima

1 out of them has to be a throw away vehical and thats what the Maxima is too me, So dont be hattin me, KOOL!
Well, if all that is true, then you are right, and I apologize. You'd be surprised how many people come here just hate on maxima's, how am I supposed to tell? And I work in a clean-room at GE R&D, if I could get snickers and mountain-dew in here, I would.... lol

EDIT So with that being said, If you want to state your opinion, go ahead. Just explain your reasoning a little better than the way you did in your first post, otherwise people will come back at you the way I did. No hate, just justify your reasoning.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by bwinter7
Well, if all that is true, then you are right, and I apologize. You'd be surprised how many people come here just hate on maxima's, how am I supposed to tell? And I work in a clean-room at GE R&D, if I could get snickers and mountain-dew in here, I would.... lol

I aint mad at ya dude, I understand I deal with the bashers on a couple of other websites I belong too, I dont hate the Maxima too me it is a respectable car, Hell I think that Mr Smiths car is crazy good lookin, Sorry If I pissed anyone off with my typing that wasnt my intention!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:21 PM

1989 ASC Mclaren
2002 Ford Lightning
f350 daily driver
1932 ford Roadster
Custom rigid Chopper
2007 Maxima

Whooopeeeeeeee
Old 07-12-2007, 03:54 AM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

get rid of hte 20's and u will feel a difference...

also... If u r such a car guru u should know that a car doesnt run to its full potential till its broken in... not 3 weeks old... i hope u or her are not being hard on it...wait till it has around 15k atleast and then tell us how it runs...

i have heard from many ppl say they have felt/seen a BIG difference once its broken in ...

Just my .02
Old 07-12-2007, 03:56 AM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

and also y didnt u get another Tl or the TL-s if u r such a fan of hte acura family??
Old 07-12-2007, 07:43 AM

Guys the car has minimal Hp its not fast it will never be fast, It wont outrun my 06 f350 Powerstroke,Oh and someone is going to say BS wee its has a CAI,Chipped with a aftermarket PI turbo, 4" exhaust and it does 665 hp 756 tq. But it also weighs 7240lbs. Its a N/A V6 it is guttless in the big scheme of things. Will it get out of its own way, yes will it pass when you need it too yes, Is it fast HELL NO. Do I beat on the car no I have driven it twice First time at the dealership and I beat the hell out of A car not this car, And last night when I picked my brother up at the airport. Why didnt we buy another TL it is simple my wife would never own the same body styled car twice!
Old 07-12-2007, 11:34 AM

Not to many cars are fast, I don't know about you, but I consider a 300ZX twin turbo to be a fast car, that, I can afford. A Ford GT is a REALLY fast car, that, I can't afford. The 300ZX TT is fast, but not nearly in the same category as a Maxima. 2dr. VS 4dr. , TT VS. N/A, RWD VS. FWD, 2 ppl/car (I dont know if the 2+2 came in a TT) VS. 5ppl/car, 5speed VS. CVT (for the 07), Sport Suspention VS. luxury suspention (close to it), low weight VS. high weight, etc. I'm not even going to compare the GT to the Maxima, that would be a long list. The Maxima now is a luxury sedan, not a sports car. It is very quick for vehicles in it's class (right now anyway, 30-36k for a new vehicles) and quicker than some entry to mid level sport coupes and sedans. And you can beat them in the luxury of your nice heated leather, sipping coffee and finding the best route to get home.....
Old 07-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Newbie just Registered

Guys the car has minimal Hp its not fast it will never be fast, It wont outrun my 06 f350 Powerstroke,Oh and someone is going to say BS wee its has a CAI,Chipped with a aftermarket PI turbo, 4" exhaust and it does 665 hp 756 tq. But it also weighs 7240lbs. Its a N/A V6 it is guttless in the big scheme of things. Will it get out of its own way, yes will it pass when you need it too yes, Is it fast HELL NO. Do I beat on the car no I have driven it twice First time at the dealership and I beat the hell out of A car not this car, And last night when I picked my brother up at the airport. Why didnt we buy another TL it is simple my wife would never own the same body styled car twice!
Yeah, you da man. Your heavily moded 11lbs/hp truck compares to the 14lbs/hp STOCK '07 Max w/ 20's, and you say Max is gutless? The more you talk the more it shows that you MAY have the cash but certainly not the knowledge.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:30 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

gutless hahahah .... a maxima will beat a tl stock for stock... wow man comparing a truck to a maxima? this guy haha
Old 07-12-2007, 12:34 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

sounds like u need to sell this gutless maxima and get a s63 amg mercdes... why does your wife need a car thats faster than a maxima??? get her a sports car if she is looking for fast...

this is soooooo funny... gutless hahaha HAHAHAHAAH
Old 07-12-2007, 12:40 PM

Let's see your times for 100 to 130mph in your F vs Max?
Where is the half-mil inventory? May be my math is bad...
Old 07-12-2007, 05:02 PM

Guys you are misunderstanding what I am saying to you, My f350 isnt fast either, and my wife doesnt want a fast car when she takes her clients to lunch or any other event. What I am saying is that most of you think the car is fast, And rest assured the Maxima is not FAST!!!

As far as my knowledge goes well lets just say I built the 32 roadster $120K invested, I built the 02 lightning race truck it has 900 hp on Spray $75K, I built the custom chopper in 05 $60K My f650 well I have done nothing too nor have I done anything to the fifth wheel toy hauler $125K, The Mclaren Mustang is all original bought it in 91 for $22K, And the Maxima is $32K and the f350 is $65K I guess I over stated the dollar figure a bit. I hate too tell you I have forgotten more about building Cars and bike then most of you know!

Thanx for the event It just goes too show you how Ignorant most of the world is, I will stop in time to time to say HI!!!

RhMax It takes Torque to go down the quarter brutha HP is nothing more then the top end speed, I will eat the wifes max up in the 1/4 as well as yours, and if not in the f350 sure as hell in the F150 lightning, So preach knlodge somewhere where it counts HP and Torque isnt your specialty! THAT IS APPARENT!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 05:41 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

YOu cant compare any Truck or trucks to a maxima... u r right the maxima is not FAST... fast starts in the 12.9xs ... our maxima is quick for a 3400lb car ... might be wrong on that number...

Saying the Maxima is "GUTLESS" is just plain stupid...

Gutless would be an automatic 4 cyl altima... accord...bmw 318i... etc... but a car w/ 270 hp stock is not gutless... not fast ... but not gutless...

I should be in teh high 13's next run at the track...

I consider that quicker but still not very fast
Old 07-12-2007, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Fastmax05
YOu cant compare any Truck or trucks to a maxima... u r right the maxima is not FAST... fast starts in the 12.9xs ... our maxima is quick for a 3400lb car ... might be wrong on that number...

Saying the Maxima is "GUTLESS" is just plain stupid...

Gutless would be an automatic 4 cyl altima... accord...bmw 318i... etc... but a car w/ 270 hp stock is not gutless... not fast ... but not gutless...

I should be in teh high 13's next run at the track...

I consider that quicker but still not very fast

I stand corrected Fastmax you are right it isnt gutless, However gutless is nothing more than a seat of the pants measuring devise. To me it is just that gutless, but Hey I run low 10's in the Lighting at the track and on the street. So to me the Maxima is gutless I guess. I should use my words differently I guess. See I look at the Hp and Torque curve of this motor and I instantly think SLOW, And in the big scheme of things for all that is available it is Slow, Hell the TL was Slow as well. Remember guys I am not slamming the Maxima I am just trying to point out that the car isnt the fastest car in the world!
Old 07-12-2007, 06:02 PM

Remember guys I am not slamming the Maxima I am just trying to point out that the car isnt the fastest car in the world!
I dont think anyone here had that assumption We like maxima's, even though there are cars faster. There is always something faster, a McLaren F1 GTR would roast that lightening, albeit, it does cost an assload more money, if you can find one....
Old 07-12-2007, 06:16 PM

There is a good old phylosophy "if you think you're good, there are always better people" to teach one to be humble and live in harmony with others. If I'm feeling rich with half a mil in the bank, I don't need a millionaire to tell me that I'm still poor. As long as I'm feeling rich, that's what's important to me. Besides, I would feel better being respected by others around me, than being disliked by most when I speak.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:30 PM
KC's FINEST

Pics of said toys please...
Old 07-12-2007, 06:45 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

I stand corrected Fastmax you are right it isnt gutless, However gutless is nothing more than a seat of the pants measuring devise. To me it is just that gutless, but Hey I run low 10's in the Lighting at the track and on the street. So to me the Maxima is gutless I guess. I should use my words differently I guess. See I look at the Hp and Torque curve of this motor and I instantly think SLOW, And in the big scheme of things for all that is available it is Slow, Hell the TL was Slow as well. Remember guys I am not slamming the Maxima I am just trying to point out that the car isnt the fastest car in the world!

so if its not fully buitlt with 20930920923092 hp and 203202392093209 lbs of torque its slow to u ???

U cant comare a rwd supercharged lighting to a n/a fwd 4 door sedan.

If i put 60k into like u have done to some of your rids..im sure i would smoke u.. but then someone wuold come along and smoke me...

FOR A STOCK Car is moved prettty well... with my mods i have done it moves pretty well too...

I hope to be in teh 13's next week when i hit the track...

no 1 said it was the fastest car in the world... but we all will defend our car. For the money its one of the fastest out...

+1 on kccmax... lets see some pics of all these cars of yours...
Old 07-12-2007, 07:23 PM

so if its not fully buitlt with 20930920923092 hp and 203202392093209 lbs of torque its slow to u ???

U cant comare a rwd supercharged lighting to a n/a fwd 4 door sedan.

If i put 60k into like u have done to some of your rids..im sure i would smoke u.. but then someone wuold come along and smoke me...

FOR A STOCK Car is moved prettty well... with my mods i have done it moves pretty well too...

I hope to be in teh 13's next week when i hit the track...

no 1 said it was the fastest car in the world... but we all will defend our car. For the money its one of the fastest out...

+1 on kccmax... lets see some pics of all these cars of yours...
Sent you an email!
Old 07-12-2007, 07:58 PM
aka The Doom Ship

LOL! I love it! I love it!

Is that Max fast? Yes! I know a couple of folks that have reached 149mph without any mods besides a cat-back. No chip mods, no headers, no intake!

Is the Max quick? Relative. It can keep up with mostly all NA 6 cylinder cars; I don't care what 6 cylinder NA car you name, the Max can AT LEAST keep up with it.

Compare it to a M5, Z06, E63, etc then NO it is not fast.

With a decent drop and some minor handling mods your pickup trucks wouldn't stand a chance in the twisties. LOL He!!, your pickups wouldn't stand a chance without the mods. LOL
Old 07-12-2007, 08:19 PM

Gotta love the NEWBIES.

I just love it when people give backhanded compliments. The Max is nice enough for me to drop $30K to buy it and pump in another $10K to make it up to wife's standards and then say its a POS dog. Why not buy her the M45 and be done with it?
Old 07-12-2007, 08:23 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

email received ......

"RIPITRON" wants MEEEE to post his pics for him because he says he is not " COMPUTER SAVY" and doesnt know how to post them on a website etc..

Ron... stop moddin da' ride(S) and get some "windows for dummies" books or something...

Send me an email man with the pics to the same addy and ill post em' for you ... thanks...

Justin
Fastmax05
Old 07-12-2007, 08:43 PM
KC's FINEST

In for pics

OT would have a ball with this thread............................................ .....................
Old 07-12-2007, 08:44 PM

email received ......

"RIPITRON" wants MEEEE to post his pics for him because he says he is not " COMPUTER SAVY" and doesnt know how to post them on a website etc..

Ron... stop moddin da' ride(S) and get some "windows for dummies" books or something...

Send me an email man with the pics to the same addy and ill post em' for you ... thanks...

Justin
Fastmax05
Yeah, guys from USC that have their BS in Mech Engineering, knocking down over $100K/YR don't know their way around a computer?? Make sure you don't drive, ride on, fly in or go into anything designed by Champipple Ron.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Newbie just Registered

RhMax It takes Torque to go down the quarter brutha HP is nothing more then the top end speed, I will eat the wifes max up in the 1/4 as well as yours, and if not in the f350 sure as hell in the F150 lightning, So preach knlodge somewhere where it counts HP and Torque isnt your specialty! THAT IS APPARENT!!!

I see we're back to your modded truck again against a stock Max. You only know Ford trucks. THAT'S APPARENT!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 09:06 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

apparently hes got into it w/ others???

i dont understand this guyat all... comes on... rips the max...

then once i make a point he says your right its not slow but its got nothign on my 10 second 60k invested lighting...

its just funny... ahhhh...someone close this thread... its heading downhill fast
Old 07-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Newbie just Registered

apparently hes got into it w/ others???

i dont understand this guyat all... comes on... rips the max...

then once i make a point he says your right its not slow but its got nothign on my 10 second 60k invested lighting...

its just funny... ahhhh...someone close this thread... its heading downhill fast
So far, every post this guy posted has been about how slow a Max is compare to his trucks or against other heavily modded FORDs. Maybe someone should link this to the Lightning forum.
Old 07-12-2007, 10:01 PM

Man you guys love to twist **** dont ya, Why would I compare it to the Lightning, there is no way to compare, Hell you could throw, Turbo and Nitrous to the max and it still would not compete! I AM SAYING THAT THE MAXIMA IS NOT FAST BOYS, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR MAXIMA LOVIN A$$ES AND READ WHAT I HAVE SAID TO YOU! You monkey's dont get it, The car in the big scheme of things is Slow Ok I Am tired of being politically correct, the car is slow the Z is Slow the Ultima is slow the nissan line is SLOW period. There you want to flame me now you have something to flame me about. P.S. The CVT is a Joke as well, the styling is Ugly as hell if you ask me, and the seats are uncomfortable. I have told my wife the same thing the car is Ugly as Hell, but I dont have to drive it and I wont. So Yo all can go Well lets just say hive a nice day boys!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If he thinks the Max is slow, he needs to check out my Lone Pine video. No Lightning can do that!!!

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...t=DSCN0752.flv

And turn up ur volume when you watch it!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Newbie just Registered

Man you guys love to twist **** dont ya, Why would I compare it to the Lightning
...I will eat the wifes max up in the 1/4 as well as yours, and if not in the f350 sure as hell in the F150 lightning...
Don't trip over yourself, boy!
Old 07-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Nightmare = Reality

I see 3 fords you could throw away...

..and most definitely, if you think the max is gutless you need to Check out DeusExMaxima @ Lone Pine. I wouldn't really call his car more than moderately modified but it takes a top spot for the entire event? I call that some serious *****, guts not withstanding...

..oh, and next time you feel like calling the entire nissan line slow, PLEASE look up the Nissan Skyline, and the upcoming 09 GT-R. There's also many Twin Turbo Z videos on Youtube and Streetfire that make Turbo Hayabusa superbikes look average at best.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:15 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

Man you guys love to twist **** dont ya, Why would I compare it to the Lightning, there is no way to compare, Hell you could throw, Turbo and Nitrous to the max and it still would not compete! I AM SAYING THAT THE MAXIMA IS NOT FAST BOYS, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR MAXIMA LOVIN A$$ES AND READ WHAT I HAVE SAID TO YOU! You monkey's dont get it, The car in the big scheme of things is Slow Ok I Am tired of being politically correct, the car is slow the Z is Slow the Ultima is slow the nissan line is SLOW period. There you want to flame me now you have something to flame me about. P.S. The CVT is a Joke as well, the styling is Ugly as hell if you ask me, and the seats are uncomfortable. I have told my wife the same thing the car is Ugly as Hell, but I dont have to drive it and I wont. So Yo all can go Well lets just say hive a nice day boys!!!
hahahaha this guy haahahah
Old 07-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Guys, RipitRon is hopelessly deficient in terms of common sense, grammar, & etiquette. If nothing else in life, I know this much is true.

He has a difficult time with basic logic, despite his BS background. Here is a example...

A person asked what is the proper tire pressure for tire longevity?

RipitRon says..."It is posted on the tire, And if you are looking for the most life from the tire Use it."
I repeat-RipitRon said "IT IS POSTED ON THE TIRE, AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE MOST LIFE FROM THE TIRE USE IT"

I corrected this foolish statement by saying..."The recommended tire pressure is obviously 32 PSI cold. If you inflate them to high they will wear in the middle of the tire faster. If you underinflate them they will wear on the edges faster."

RipitRon replies "I think you are missing the point. The question was what is the right tire pressure for wear, and that is the factory recomendation, I have worked with many tire MFG, Goodyear, hoosier, pirelli And the factory recommendation is based on several things and the weight of the car has some to do with it, But if you buy the right tire for the weight rating and the set tire pressure the tire will live longer. Now if you want to drive it hard then a different story but for life the factory recomendation is the best bet!"

I rest my case. Stupid is, what stupid says...

Quick Reply: Impressions