6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Impressions

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 02:27 PM
SuPeRmOd

erry1 being civil?
Old 07-16-2007, 02:30 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

no ban ron ... no reason for being on this site starting drama
Old 07-16-2007, 07:10 PM

RHMAX: Note well taken the car is a good value, I am glad we can all agree that it isnt a great car just a great value, Finally a person with reason!

Chernmax: TL was a slow a$$ vehical as well,and those guyz think there car is great too, cracks me up, P.S. never had a lick of trouble with the TL, and I hope to not have any touble with the Maxima either.

SEMY2K2GO

1) Cause I can
2) cause I can
3) cause I can
4) cause I can

Now you can ban me that is fine, I could care less but remember I can and will log on other places so if I want in I will get in!

BadBlackmax: Well if you have a family member that is a Marine you know exactly what I am saying, they think they are bad as hell, And I am glad that they are brain washed because thats what it takes to do what they do. I am very proud of the armed forces for doing what they are doing, does not change who they are!!!

Every one else well let me say this If you dont like me, then go away and dont respond!!! Any one that wants to send me there email address so I can send them the pics, and if you have been to the other site which some of you have then you already have seen what I have, wife Included havent ya, Oh yes Ripit is real and Ripit says the things that most of you dont dare to say!!!
Old 07-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Go BUCKS!!!

Oh, so little you actually know about the inner-workings around these parts.

Originally Posted by RipitRon

SEMY2K2GO

1) Cause I can
2) cause I can
3) cause I can
4) cause I can

Now you can ban me that is fine, I could care less but remember I can and will log on other places so if I want in I will get in!
Old 07-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

ive only had my max for 3 weeks and im trully very impressed with its performance .love the ride ,even the miles per gallon.for a 4 door its got plenty of zip for me and its my wifes car.i got a 99 supercharged saleen with well over 400 at the wheels.call me crazy but the the max is more fun to drive to me. only thing is lack of performance parts for it.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:16 PM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

RHMAX: Note well taken the car is a good value, I am glad we can all agree that it isnt a great car just a great value, Finally a person with reason!

Chernmax: TL was a slow a$$ vehical as well,and those guyz think there car is great too, cracks me up, P.S. never had a lick of trouble with the TL, and I hope to not have any touble with the Maxima either.

SEMY2K2GO

1) Cause I can
2) cause I can
3) cause I can
4) cause I can

BadBlackmax: Well if you have a family member that is a Marine you know exactly what I am saying, they think they are bad as hell, And I am glad that they are brain washed because thats what it takes to do what they do. I am very proud of the armed forces for doing what they are doing, does not change who they are!!!

Every one else well let me say this If you dont like me, then go away and dont respond!!! Any one that wants to send me there email address so I can send them the pics, and if you have been to the other site which some of you have then you already have seen what I have, wife Included havent ya, Oh yes Ripit is real and Ripit says the things that most of you dont dare to say!!!
this guy is such a douche... cant believe u r not banned still odd..
Old 07-16-2007, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Fastmax05
this guy is such a douche... cant believe u r not banned still odd..
Now you have resorted too name calling, Come on man dont get personel.

04y2kMaxima Uhhhhhhhhhh, What!!!!
Now I am confused you would rather drive a 270 crank HP'erd 4 door sedan than a 400 RWHP Saleen Mustang, Can you explain this one too me please, I know its a matter of preference but Damn!!!
Old 07-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Nightmare = Reality

I love comming to new forums and reading how our beloved Whatever is the best of this, the fastest at that Blah,Blah,Blah!!! Hell someone even posted a Video of his Beloved Maxima Slowly going down a roadcoarse and says my Lighting wouldnt do this, And Guess what he is right it wouldnt be able to beat it in that roadcoarse, Well it wouldnt if It was in reverse I am not that good of a driver in reverse, I would eat that thing up I would just have to reinstall my QA1 adjustables instead of my strange drag shocks, Put my Hotchkis front and rear sway bar back inand install the front lowering springs and that that bet is DONE! I once took a road coarse class at PIR raceway in Oregon and the Subaru STI's could not out run me in the road coarse how in the HELL is a Maxima going to keep up, This is funny!!!
Deus; I hope you Don't Mind me sharing this, but this is the results of that "slow" max going around the roadcourse::

Originally Posted by DeusExMaxima
Day 1 - Out of 56 registered drivers, I placed 3rd out of 9 in Street Prepared, and 7th overall in the whole event.
Day 2 - Out of 46 registered drivers, I placed 2nd out of 9 in DSP for a trophy and 3RD OVERALL in the whole event (3rd top time of day!!!).

I didnt realize how well the car fared against full race cars trailered in. The 2 cars that beat me on day two were a full race, gutted, Sentra SE-R and a turbocharged MR2.
Unless I missed Something, placing in the Top Ten at any autocross event, is pretty damn respectable, and placing 3rd fastest time of the day OVERALL is just incredible. I have SERIOUS doubts that you are anywhere nearly that capable in a pickup truck, when even at that event there were seriously prepared cars, and +500hp street cars being unable to surpass that 'slow' max. As I also recall there were some 110+mph speeds attained, which is VERY RARE for an autocross. usually those speeds mean closed track.

Also, as for reference; again, none of us are saying we have the fastest @%^ out there, we simply state that we have one of the most underrated sedans out there, especially considering the price. You underrating it even more is pissing off nobody here, we're frankly enjoying this BS. Think about it, you'd have been gone by post 10 and this thread would be on lockdown if someone had decided you were threatening :P

...I bet you wouldn't try talking this much **** if your wife got the 08 taurus, being a blue oval lover and all.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:16 PM

Would never own a Ford 4 door, Gt Mustang, Shelby,Ford Gt, and any of the bigger trucks and they are hard to beat. My wife makes her own decisions on what car she wants not me, I just get to decide if it is a good car or a bad car. I have said this many times it is a good car, just not great car, Although I personally find the car quite slow but I am a high Hp guy!
Old 07-17-2007, 12:41 AM

thanx douche nozzle, you just wasted 30 minutes of my life catching up on reading this damned thread for you to make yet another idiotic statement about not liking 4 door FORDs.... holy **** I have a migraine....
Old 07-17-2007, 03:39 AM
MDS

The fact that RipitRon elects to openly brag about what he owns and criticize what others own only proves he is very insecure. Somehow, it makes him feel important. Despite his dysfunctional behavior and attempts to impress everyone, you have to admit this is an entertaining thread. I’m just curious as to what other forums permit him to be a moderator.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:52 AM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

Ron: what do expect us to say when u come in here saying " i make 20209320923 doallars a year" My cars are better... im the man cause i have a chopper... AHHHHHHh i love my 23092932 hp lighting... FORD FORD FORD..... Just leave man adn stop posting... and WHY IS HE NOT BANNED YET? hahaha or this thread closed
Old 07-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

LOL, guess who wasn't computer savvy and didn't know how to post pictures but posted his mug on another website.

Looks like he should be at the Airport sniffing luggage...

Old 07-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Newbie just Registered

Talking about twisting words, you're pretty good at it.

What's your definition and example of a great car?

Maximas can stand on their own in performance and features against cars twice as expensive, that's what make them great in my book. It's probably one of the reasons your wife chose hers to commute in. The true test is whether or not she gets another Maxima after she throws this one away, or keep it for longer than usual.

My more expensive "great car" (compliments given by others) goes to the dealer every other month because of stupid glitches. Same with my more expensive "great car" before that.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:33 AM

I'm pretty sure guys in turbo 911s think that your lightning is slow, and the guy riding R1 probably thinks both the 911 and your truck is slow, at the same time anybody driving a V6 mustang thinks that maxima is a super fast car. So, Ron, it is all RELATIVE.
Let it go dog, it's over.

ps: your mustang is fox-body.
Old 07-17-2007, 11:49 AM
"Ok,Whats next?!?!"

Hahahaha Look At That Mug Ahahahahahahahahahha Ahahahhahahah Hahahahahahha Ahhahahah Ooooooooooooo My Wow Good Work Chern
Old 07-17-2007, 11:56 AM

looks like bill goldbergs dwarf brother... ha
Old 07-17-2007, 12:54 PM

so according to ron this thread was deleted and he was banned...
guess he doesn't want someone on his other board to see how much he lies and call him on it... pretty funny....

http://www.azphats.com/ftopict-2405.html
Old 07-17-2007, 01:00 PM
I Donate! Why Don't You?

guy is full of s#it
Old 07-17-2007, 01:51 PM

Ha ha What entertainment! This guy is the worst. U are exposed... end thread... And another thing leave my Marines out of your stupidity. Your not allowed to say that word with the stupid comments you posted. Marines have real ***** kind of like the ones you wish you had
Old 07-17-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm needing a caw

ugh.........