6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Multiple Issues

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 07:35 PM

Multiple Issues

Max Fans,

Excuse me for asking the following...I know there are threads...but my internet connection is acting up big time for the last few weeks...very slow or not working. I have a chance, going to ask some questions.

I transferred to Fort Sam Houston, Texas recently in the last few months and want to find out the following:

1. I have a 05' Maxima SE - I want to get a pre-painted spoiler for the back of the vehicle..I know there is info here...just can't get to it...remember..internet is acting up.

2. Who do I order stickers from? Maxima.org stickers? Again, I have a chance to actually write a message...it's working...not sure if I can search with my internet connection (BTW - supposed to fixed soon I hope)

3. Looking for instructions to wire up my existing radio/console for a direct plug in for a standard MP3 player...via headphone jack...I know there is picturorial instructions some where, probably on the sticky - remember my internet problems...

4. Lost my paperwork a lawyer or from a law firm sent from this forum to make a separator for my cold air intake...basically a wall between the cold air intake and the rest of the engine...to reduce heat from being sucked into the intake...

5. Lastly...I have a rattling noise...can pinpoint it...it happens when I'm at a stop light when I take off...hit the gas. Sounds like something with the exhaust system. Mainly hear it when I drive down a road and there is a wall on the right...where the sound bounces back. Not sure what it is...something loose I think as the stealership could not find a problem...any suggestions? Sounds like it's coming from the front of the vehicle...driver seat forward, underneath the vehicle...hear a little when I rev the car at idle in park...????

Thanks all...I know there is sticky's on some of this...work with me...trying to my internet connection worked out..

MAJ Jimbo
Old 02-13-2008, 08:01 PM

1. what kind, the 07 or g35?
2 & 3. dunno
4. what? are you designing one to patent and sell or soemthing? i know deus made his own.
5. check the heat shield above the bpipe
Old 02-13-2008, 08:10 PM

I've had that rattling noise. The guy at the dealership said it's something loose in the exhaust. It doesn't happen often to me so that's why I really haven't bothered much with it.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:17 PM

LOL at the lazy people who dont want to search and would rather make up a post of questions that they want someone to answer for them. Mind you that post must have took them 5 minutes to write while experiencing a really bad "internet connection" lol. If you had enough time to compile all your questions and type that post, you def. dont have a bad internet connection. SEARCH
Old 02-13-2008, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by 04MAX_ILLIN
: If you had enough time to compile all your questions and type that post, you def. dont have a bad internet connection. SEARCH

agree.... and noticed "no edits"..... and i think Q.No.2 gives it away!!!

being lazy is one thing... being sneaky....
Old 02-13-2008, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by MAJ_Jimbo
Max Fans,

Excuse me for asking the following...I know there are threads...but my internet connection is acting up big time for the last few weeks...very slow or not working. I have a chance, going to ask some questions.

I transferred to Fort Sam Houston, Texas recently in the last few months and want to find out the following:

1. I have a 05' Maxima SE - I want to get a pre-painted spoiler for the back of the vehicle..I know there is info here...just can't get to it...remember..internet is acting up.

2. Who do I order stickers from? Maxima.org stickers? Again, I have a chance to actually write a message...it's working...not sure if I can search with my internet connection (BTW - supposed to fixed soon I hope)

3. Looking for instructions to wire up my existing radio/console for a direct plug in for a standard MP3 player...via headphone jack...I know there is picturorial instructions some where, probably on the sticky - remember my internet problems...

4. Lost my paperwork a lawyer or from a law firm sent from this forum to make a separator for my cold air intake...basically a wall between the cold air intake and the rest of the engine...to reduce heat from being sucked into the intake...

5. Lastly...I have a rattling noise...can pinpoint it...it happens when I'm at a stop light when I take off...hit the gas. Sounds like something with the exhaust system. Mainly hear it when I drive down a road and there is a wall on the right...where the sound bounces back. Not sure what it is...something loose I think as the stealership could not find a problem...any suggestions? Sounds like it's coming from the front of the vehicle...driver seat forward, underneath the vehicle...hear a little when I rev the car at idle in park...????

Thanks all...I know there is sticky's on some of this...work with me...trying to my internet connection worked out..

MAJ Jimbo
Q #1 EBAY
Q #2 http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=385030
Q #3 I DONT KNOW, SEARCH, BUT DONT FORGET ABOUT YOUR INTERNET PROBLEMS
Q #4 CONTACT "DEUS"
Q #5 HEAT SHIELD RATTLE (YOUD KNOW THAT IF YOU SEARCHED)

Last edited by 04MAX_ILLIN; 02-13-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by 04MAX_ILLIN
LOL at the lazy people who dont want to search and would rather make up a post of questions that they want someone to answer for them. Mind you that post must have took them 5 minutes to write while experiencing a really bad "internet connection" lol. If you had enough time to compile all your questions and type that post, you def. dont have a bad internet connection. SEARCH
How about this now that I'm not using a "up to a 56K modem" on bad wiring in the house in which it took sometime up to hour or more to do a 5 minute task when the line kept dropping through Juno - FU! At least I can get the message response at work (that took me forever to post here - orginally - BTW I wrote it in word after the 5th drop to do a cut and past...) on my us.army.mil account, see a response message and try to do some research on some issues but unfortunately the "big Army" blocks maxima.org...hmmm...so I'm not able to poke around and search Maxima.org...and no to pre-empt the strike, didn't feel like going to a local library or interet cafe! Gotta love people like you that are quick on the keyboard and can't understand when people have a problem. Look through my past 199 posts...did I post questions without doing some research! Hmmm...take that finger and run in up your "exhaust" if you know what I mean...End of story - End of comment!

Last edited by MAJ_Jimbo; 03-09-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:11 PM
SickSE

Look through my past 199 posts...did I post questions without doing some research! Hmmm...take that finger and run in up your "exhaust" if you know what I mean...End of story - End of comment!

Old 03-10-2008, 05:39 AM
KC's FINEST

LOL
Old 03-10-2008, 06:21 AM

LOL.................. ouchhhhhh that was a punch on the face..... LOL
Old 03-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Wink. I'll do the rest.

Max Fans,

MAJ Jimbo
at the entire post, but as for # 5 check the TSB section as there is a TSB for it..... it's the heatshield.....
Old 03-10-2008, 06:38 PM

I just got rid of the dreaded heat shield rattle after 3 trips to the stealership! First trip, they found a bent bracket and straightened it out. Second trip, they replaced a bracket. Last trip, they replaced several brackets and it finally stopped rattling.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hmmm...take that finger and run in up your "exhaust" if you know what I mean...End of story - End of comment!