6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

New Leather Interior Install Part 1

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Torgus
1st of all your making a mountain out of a molehill. at the end of the day i gave my opinion and you didn't like it. sorry if i think the seats don't look good regarding the colors and logos. and sorry if i called him out on the SYMBOL from another CAR. i understand none of you have the ***** to do it. an SE-R is performance wise superior to a maxima so putting that logo on the car when NISSAN will never release a 6th gen SE-R or 7th gen SE-R is kinda :gay: as i said it's the same as a gtr logo neither have ANYPLACE to be on a maxima. period. end of discussion. if you want to believe it does have fun. your wrong.

again op you did a GREAT job installing it. congrats on the mod. i'm glad you accepted my opinion as opposed to other members on here.

OMG you found a picture of me from 3 years ago!!! right after that i put in dreads in and went to a pimp n hoes kegger. you know one of those themed parties with hot *****es all around dressed like hoes that you never get invited to. i'm sure you've heard of them.

do you have sand in your va jay jay again? is this what this is all about? do you think i'm embarrassed because you found a picture of me? go look on my facebook/myspace i have plenty. the fact you took time to find it is hilarious, and shows exactly the kind of person you are

also Altima SE-R > 6th gen Maxima stock for stock, better looking, performance, price, AVAILABLE MODS, 6 SPEED NOT A Gizzay CVT etc. the list goes on.

sorry but your post = fail

thanks for coming in today! fail again soon!
Well have to disagree on a few things, first this is much better looking than an SE-R

secondly, performance wise I will run with any normally aspirated, non-juiced SE-R as well as any 5th Gen. I have faith in my baby with its catback exhaust, CAI, UDP, spacer kit, ported IM and TS tune. I have surpised a few cars including Acural TL's and Subaru WRXs.
Oh I should also mention that I do not have a gizzay CVT transmission. Have to agree with you on that htough.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:46 PM

ROFL NICE PIC hahah but seriously you do hate on all 6th gens when IMO ur car looks like COMPLETE **** i would ghost that thing off the grand canyon if i had the money to buy that piece of junk from you . But then again at the end of the day blah blah blah its just my opinion
Old 11-08-2008, 09:24 PM

very nice, really came together nicely, props for doing a leather install, nice color combination with the SE-R, it definitely fits

Your black chrome SE 18 look hawt
Old 11-11-2008, 06:45 AM

I give you credit for doing the install yourself. Not sure it's a project I would have tried. Great job for the first go around! If the economy keeps going south you may have stumbled upon another source of income! lol
Old 11-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Interior

Hey guys new on here and need some advice. i want to redo my seats but want to either do it myself or get black leather oem seats.. Im not sure where to get the seats or the leather from..any suggestions?
Old 11-11-2008, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by PrRomeo82
Hey guys new on here and need some advice. i want to redo my seats but want to either do it myself or get black leather oem seats.. Im not sure where to get the seats or the leather from..any suggestions?
http://www.leatherseats.com
Old 11-11-2008, 02:36 PM

looks great bro...it looked like a tough project...
Old 05-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Black Lion

Most that have done this for the first time have done a great job at this project. GOOD JOB.. Im also looking on redoing my leather seats soon. Any tips you can recommend to ease the install?