6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

Help with STAGGERED TIRE setup

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs
i don't like drama, this section of the .org are haters. im new to the world of internet users. in reality, you know real life, if some of the comments that were said to me in the forum, were said to me face to face, id cave some cheek bones in. i guess im not used to pussies talking **** and then cowering behind their computer screen. 99% of these people would never say what they do if i was physically in front of them and that pisses me off that they take advantage of this and talk way past their inhibitions. im still learning to let it go.

im sincerely sorry if i offended you. the point of me talking about stock setup was to give the OP SOME amount of knowledge to set the scales so to speak, (i was the first one to comment, had i been the last i wouldn't have given my imput, i asked a similar question no one gave me a good enough answer so i though this thread would receive the same attention, i don't know **** about wheel offset but i thought i would be nice and help him out as much as i could with what little i knew) it wasn't a solve all answer. just something to compare and a basis to start the though process. and the rest of my post said many of what you guys are saying right now (stretching tires) ect.. OP wanted to do this staggered look with really big tires, most of my thread was about making them smaller ect... you all point to me saying i like drama, when you take such offense to my first comment and then call me out on it in a disrespectful way starting the cascade of drama yourself, what do you expect out of me, just let you insult me? seriously go back to the top and read it, i didn't say anything to mislead the OP, i just told him what i knew.. really, its not that serious. had anyone else posted that first reply, none of you would have said a word, but because im twentyeggs, you know ill react, you treat me like an older brother, your baiting for a reaction. any drama that is caused is not caused by me.

when i think of the 6th gen section of the .org i think of little children teasing their older siblings for a reaction so they can feel good about being a little brat. you all need to grow up. its not that serious, its a stupid forum, its not life, not reality, there are much better things to do with your time then start a fight with someone online.
You're just focking stupid!!! Make sure and snitch, snitch. You know what they say, snitches get stitches and end up in ditches. Not a good way to carry yourself.

Last edited by RAZ76; 06-08-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by RAZ76
You're just focking stupid!!! Make sure and snitch, snitch. You know what they say, snitches get stitches and end up in ditches. Not a good way to carry yourself.
i agree, for real world applications where i can physically find you and deal with you in my own way. im no snitch there. here, you can hide, and say whatever you want with the fear of reality (me) knocking at your door (physically). say what you will, call me a snitch, but don't think you would pass the opportunity to get me banned if you had the chance.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:50 PM

WTF?! why do you KEEP egging twenty eggs on (no pun intended LOL) you are to blame for this drama. your a ****in drama queen RAZ76. "snitch snitch snitch" you sound exactly like what twentyeggs described, "a little brother baiting for a reaction" and you tie it along nicely with your little nursery rhyme about stitches and ditches... ****ing loser!!

your a fool. leave him alone, and save us ALL the drama!!

and **** YOU twentyeggs.. you never learn to ignore these dumb****s! just STFU!! stop responding!
Old 06-08-2011, 04:13 PM

Idiots like yourselves are too easy to get going on foums, it's focking hilarious and amusing. You are so stupid twentyeggs, if this and if that. Tough guys don't talk about what they'll do, they just focking do it, Do it, Just do it!. The tough talk you are doing is called e thugging. Im just having fun, passing time, not my fault you're so damn sensitive() and can't play along. I see you made a lot of boyfriends coming to your rescue...
Old 06-08-2011, 04:21 PM

Idiots like yourselves are too easy to get going on foums, it's focking hilarious and amusing. You are so stupid twentyeggs, if this and if that. Tough guys don't talk about what they'll do, they just focking do it, Do it, Just do it!. The tough talk you are doing is called e thugging. Im just having fun, passing time, not my fault you're so damn sensitive() and can't play along. I see you made a lot of boyfriends coming to your rescue...
you just proved my point.

i pity you... im sorry you have no life, you never did confirm how old you are, or do you not want people to know while your still picking fights with a dude half your age.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 06-08-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:36 PM

I don't care how old you are , that makes no difference unless I was trying to fock you and you were under 18, had big ***** and a **** between your legs, oh wait, you might have one of those. Sure do act like it.. Dumb is dumb, no matter what age. I proved nothing because you didn't have a point to begin with. In the end, you still have a riced out Maxima and I don't. This is a car forum and that's what matters. Why you keep replying, take your boyfriends advice and stop giving me something to do, but it's so much fun.... Do you love ****?? Oh and I do have a life, much better then yours but Im not going to sit here and brag about it like a little turd that got online sensitive and has to measure himself by the things he owns or money he makes. You must have a small **** to bring up money and things you have.

Last edited by RAZ76; 06-08-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:42 PM

I don't care how old you are , that makes no difference unless I was trying to fock you and you were under 18, had big ***** and a **** between your legs, oh wait, you might have one of those. Sure do act like it.. Dumb is dumb, no matter what age. I proved nothing because you didn't have a point to begin with. In the end, you still have a riced out Maxima and I don't. This is a car forum and that's what matters. Why you keep replying, take your boyfriends advice and stop giving me something to do, but it's so much fun.... Do you love ****?? Oh and I do have a life, much better then yours but Im not going to sit here and brag about it like a little turd that got online sensitive and has to measure himself by the things he owns or money he makes. You must have a small **** to bring up money and things you have.

actually im Italian, so i have a pretty big d!ck lol thanks for wondering

oh and age does matter, if i saw my pops harassing a kid i'd think pretty low of him. if your old enough to be "painting professionally while i am still in diapers" you must be old enough to be my dad. its a little pathetic...

Last edited by twentyeggs; 06-08-2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:54 PM

actually im Italian, so i have a pretty big d!ck lol thanks for wondering

oh and age does matter, if i saw my pops harassing a kid i'd think pretty low of him. if your old enough to be "painting professionally while i am still in diapers" you must be old enough to be my dad. its a little pathetic...
I'm a stranger on the computer, miles away, getting to you, now that's pathetic buddy.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:58 PM

I'm a stranger on the computer, miles away, getting to you, now that's pathetic buddy.

like i said before i pity you...
Old 06-08-2011, 09:18 PM

Twentyeggs, :matt93se:
Old 06-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Go ahead... try me

Raz - give it a rest.

OP - The setup you're inquiring about is possible. You'll need to roll your fenders BEFORE you put the wheels on though, or else it'll rub. Be very careful when rolling your fenders and make sure they're rolled as much as possible. I still run into few rubbing issues, but it's nothing that'll hurt the tire, wheel, fender or bumper.

I personally shaved my fenders completely, and everything was fine after that. Also, don't lower your car too much. I'm not sure why you're using spring support, but I don't think you need it at all.

What springs/coilovers are you using?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by blackmax6thgen
nice whip that two tone is clean..i prefer the beefy look
although if i had no other choice i would stretch.
thanks for the input..
thanks bro
Old 06-09-2011, 02:12 PM

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81571160/
Old 06-09-2011, 03:07 PM

Are those the chicks you had a Ménage à trois with??
Old 06-09-2011, 04:39 PM

awe come on you can do better than that...
Old 06-09-2011, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by DEADBOLT
Done it on both of my cars.

+35 offset with 275/30/20

+38 offset with 275/30/20

All i gotta say is damn..thats one clean max..
thank u for posting up those pics, they give me a
good idea of how mine will look...appreciate it....
Old 06-09-2011, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by HMAX08
THIS HAS BEEN AN EPIC THEAD, MUCH LULZ!!! thanks to all who contributed LMAO.

OP in for pics of your final set up
sure thing ill post some pics up
as soon as the project is finished..
Old 06-09-2011, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by kenjio6
dude why do you like so much drama? i responded to you in a grown up way, i even said please. I didn't like the part of the OP asking about a 20x10 wheels and 275/30/20 tires and you derailed the thread by talking about some stock wheels and suspension, why give your input on something you haven't experienced? i see that you can't take criticism well.
to the OP this is how a 245/35/20 looks stretched on a 20x10 wheel
clean ride bro. i see you dropped ur'
ride on teins, is that both F and R on
those teins. i also plan on dropping mine on teins but
maybe just on the front, depends on how the tires work out.
thanks for taking time to comment..
Old 06-09-2011, 06:58 PM

Raz - give it a rest.

OP - The setup you're inquiring about is possible. You'll need to roll your fenders BEFORE you put the wheels on though, or else it'll rub. Be very careful when rolling your fenders and make sure they're rolled as much as possible. I still run into few rubbing issues, but it's nothing that'll hurt the tire, wheel, fender or bumper.

I personally shaved my fenders completely, and everything was fine after that. Also, don't lower your car too much. I'm not sure why you're using spring support, but I don't think you need it at all.

What springs/coilovers are you using?
thanks for the feed back its greatly appreciated. ill make
sure to roll those fenders as much as possible and ill
maybe consider shaving them in the future if its too much rubbing..

a friend had told me spring support would help with
the rubbing since people sit in the back often so i figured
i would try it.but if u think i dont need it
ill wait on it and see how it works out.

im dropping the max on the tein s. tech lowering springs
but only on the front for now until i see how the rears work out.
thanks again for the input
Old 06-09-2011, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by blackmax6thgen
clean ride bro. i see you dropped ur'
ride on teins, is that both F and R on
those teins. i also plan on dropping mine on teins but
maybe just on the front, depends on how the tires work out.
thanks for taking time to comment..
He has Tein coilovers, not Tein springs. I just want to make sure you know that so you don't buy Tein springs and you wonder why you didn't get that drop.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:31 PM

awe come on you can do better than that...
Seriously though, just trying to find out what goes through that pigeon brain of yours. What does that video have anything to do with this thread? I dropped the drama for the sake of this thread and you keep at it. Are you in love with me or what?
Old 06-09-2011, 08:44 PM

He has Tein coilovers, not Tein springs. I just want to make sure you know that so you don't buy Tein springs and you wonder why you didn't get that drop.
no wonder that drop looked lower
than the 1.6 drop tein claims, good looking out
thanks bro
Old 06-09-2011, 10:40 PM

In the pic the car was lowered too much in the back.. raised it an inch when i took out ksports and put in my teins.

I'm buying the camber kit soon though.
Damn...coilovers can give a serious DROP! I'm thinking about getting a camber kit too..Did you realize that im 20in?
Old 06-10-2011, 02:52 AM
Go ahead... try me

Originally Posted by lowpro19s
Damn...coilovers can give a serious DROP! I'm thinking about getting a camber kit too..Did you realize that im 20in?
LOL Like I don't know your car?

OP - If you wanted coilovers, I'm selling my Ksports. They drop a lot lower than Teins do, but I prefer the Teins ride over Ksports. I posted the Ksports in the classified if you're interested..

Anywho, You don't need any spring supports. What's the front and rear drop of the Tein springs?
Old 06-10-2011, 05:23 PM

LOL Like I don't know your car?

OP - If you wanted coilovers, I'm selling my Ksports. They drop a lot lower than Teins do, but I prefer the Teins ride over Ksports. I posted the Ksports in the classified if you're interested..

Anywho, You don't need any spring supports. What's the front and rear drop of the Tein springs?
im going with the springs for now they give a
1.6 drop in the F and .5 in the rear.
Old 08-17-2011, 07:06 PM

This setup was a success.. any one trying to go the staggered route
go for it as long as the offsets arent too crazy i think +30 and up will work
for the most part,,mine only rubs on large dips where the inner fender and bumper meet but i will be grinding
that down a bit to see if it helps....thanks to everyone that helped out with the feedback.....
Old 08-18-2011, 09:03 PM

Nice to hear that everything worked out for you and everything. You got any pics?
Old 09-05-2011, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by 6.5affiliate
Nice to hear that everything worked out for you and everything. You got any pics?
no pics yet bro..but i will be posting up some soon
Old 10-04-2011, 02:44 AM

Sounds good man. Looking forward to seeing the beast.