6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

My 2013 teaser with video

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 10:24 AM

My 2013 teaser with video

Wassup everybody. I told you all I'm coming out with what is the "most" uinique 6thgen around, some may argue but we are all entitled to our own opinions. My intentions is just to stand out and not blend in with the rest. Hope you all enjoy....

Old 02-22-2013, 02:27 PM

subscribed it's going to be hard to beat what u already got going on
Old 02-22-2013, 03:40 PM

stop teasing show us!!! thats a hot color its like you got a custom paint job and did another on top!! it sorta makes me sad lol
Old 02-22-2013, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by MaxFiyah
stop teasing show us!!! thats a hot color its like you got a custom paint job and did another on top!! it sorta makes me sad lol
Thanks man. I'm teasing myself because it's too cold to finish the project, I did that in my basement a few weeks ago. I came out good for a first time, might have to re-do the front though. No need to be sad bro, it should inspire you...
Old 02-22-2013, 06:13 PM

The cars looks good but please bro that gtr badge needs to go lol Just sayin
Old 02-22-2013, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by VQMagic
The cars looks good but please bro that gtr badge needs to go lol Just sayin
That's not the car bro, that's just the bodykit. LOL. The badge gotta g eh? Okay man, I'll remove it, maybe everyone will be happy. Then ya'll will say get rid of the bodykit, then the 22's, then it will look like everyone else's car
Old 02-22-2013, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by mrjasonlyrics
That's not the car bro, that's just the bodykit. LOL. The badge gotta g eh? Okay man, I'll remove it, maybe everyone will be happy. Then ya'll will say get rid of the bodykit, then the 22's, then it will look like everyone else's car
Whatever bro. That's is exactly like the guys who badge base model BMW's with an M badge. I actually like the way your car sits in your sig. I should stick 350z badges on my altima right? See what I'm saying...
Old 02-22-2013, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by VQMagic
Whatever bro. That's is exactly like the guys who badge base model BMW's with an M badge. I actually like the way your car sits in your sig. I should stick 350z badges on my altima right? See what I'm saying...
I see exactly what you're saying man but understand what I'm saying. It's just funny how people seem to focus on the little things. I've did stuff few have, manage to pull off what only a handful attempted but yet guys seem to focus on my GT-R badge. I mean I spent a lot of money to get the car where it is now so I think I own the right to stick a badge that shows a little inspiration. I mean I see guys putting part from other cars on their cars all the time like big brakes on a stock engine, like honestly do you need a 6 piston brake on a stock motor even when you don't go race? Guys put Infiniti rims, 350Z rims, Altima rims switch out almost every part of the car to enhance the car but nobody seems to pay any attention to that.

But who am I to point that out? I'm just the guy with a GT-R inspired Maxima
Old 02-22-2013, 09:27 PM

A GT-R badge on a maxima makes NO sense just because there made by the same company they dont belong together

calm down about making your car look like everyone else no one said that

your sensitive arent you
Old 02-22-2013, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by 06BlckMax
A GT-R badge on a maxima makes NO sense just because there made by the same company they dont belong together

calm down about making your car look like everyone else no one said that

your sensitive arent you
LOL. How's is it being sensitive when all I'm doing is speaking my mind? Isn't that what everyone is doing, giving their opinion on what should and shouldn't be?
Old 02-22-2013, 10:04 PM

No you take one comment and blow it out of proportion like there attacking your whole car
Old 02-22-2013, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by 06BlckMax
No you take one comment and blow it out of proportion like there attacking your whole car
One that you've seen.
Why you have lambo doors on a maxima?
Why you have 22's on a maxima?
Why you put on a GT-R badge on a maxima?
Why you get a bodykit?
Why you have chrome?
Why you have 22" emblems?
Why is your muffler so low?
They list goes on and on, as there will always be something for someone to criticize so I stop giving a flying @$#K and do what makes me happy. There's a lot of things guys wanna do things to their car but they won't because they're scared of bullies, not me man. But thanks for the opinions man, I really do appreciate them

Last edited by mrjasonlyrics; 02-22-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 10:41 PM

your cars are unique b4 i was on the forum i remember your youtube from the accord and that was a sick ride homie. and the max is pretty dope i love how u mod it the way u like.. ignore the hate. i bought my max and it had alot of gt-r and nismo badges but i took them off cause i wasnt feelin em but it did have a gtr body kit that i took off. i wanted to make my max my own since i already bought it modded 80-90 percent. personally i think the 22 emblem is dope. and you do all the painting yourself?!?!?
Old 02-22-2013, 10:46 PM

your cars are unique b4 i was on the forum i remember your youtube from the accord and that was a sick ride homie. and the max is pretty dope i love how u mod it the way u like.. ignore the hate. i bought my max and it had alot of gt-r and nismo badges but i took them off cause i wasnt feelin em but it did have a gtr body kit that i took off. i wanted to make my max my own since i already bought it modded 80-90 percent. personally i think the 22 emblem is dope. and you do all the painting yourself?!?!?
Appreciate the kind word bro. It's not paint it's vinyl wrapping that I'm doing myself without any experience. I was bored over the winter so I started the bodykit in my basement, can't wait to start the car
Old 02-22-2013, 11:57 PM

no prob man idk why people can give so much hate anyway lol i wanted to wrap my car myself too but the top to the quarter panel seems like itll be hard -_- for a 5.5 gen lol how much all the vinyl cost you? i wrapped little things like phone covers and center caps before
Old 02-22-2013, 11:58 PM

and did you ever consider plastidip? they sell those gallons to do a whole car with a nice sprayer
Old 02-23-2013, 01:35 AM

Good Luck on the Ride Man...
Old 02-23-2013, 04:10 AM

This is why we each have our own personal cars. And if we don't have people that go out of the box, some people will have nothing to talk about or nothing to come look.

The way some people are reacting on here, I consider it very normal. I know most often, people have but good intentions, but the final decision rests on you. Do something unique and let us read and see pics.

Mod your car as you like. I know if I like something, I would do it.

Waiting to see the end product...
Old 02-23-2013, 06:08 AM

no prob man idk why people can give so much hate anyway lol i wanted to wrap my car myself too but the top to the quarter panel seems like itll be hard -_- for a 5.5 gen lol how much all the vinyl cost you? i wrapped little things like phone covers and center caps before
Well the 5thgens have a lot of groove compared the the 5thgen so it's probably gonna be a little challenging on your 1st try, but as soon as you get the hang of manipulating the vinyl it should get easier. On my front bumper have a lot of faults where the mesh is because the contours are just too deep to wrap all the dimensions so I might have to re-do it or pay a professional to struggle with it. LOL. But it's gonna be a fun project and when all is said and done I will look at it and take all the credit for the attempt...

and did you ever consider plastidip? they sell those gallons to do a whole car with a nice sprayer
The vinyl will run about $400-450 shipped depending on where you order it from. I can't stand plasti-dip because it won't hold up more than 1-2 winters season. That **** is hard as hell to wash and even time consuming to dry. Have you ever seen anyone hand washing a plasti-dip car? Nope, they always power wash is, and that to me is too much work because I love to wash my car in my yard.

Originally Posted by Rods03Max619
Good Luck on the Ride Man...
Appreciate it man

Originally Posted by PetitFrereMaxima
This is why we each have our own personal cars. And if we don't have people that go out of the box, some people will have nothing to talk about or nothing to come look.

The way some people are reacting on here, I consider it very normal. I know most often, people have but good intentions, but the final decision rests on you. Do something unique and let us read and see pics.

Mod your car as you like. I know if I like something, I would do it.

Waiting to see the end product...
Thanks man. My issue with the org is the constant bullying. Guys want to do things with their cars but they just too afraid. I just don't understand how you can watch through an entire video and critic a badge when I'm probably gonna be the first and last guy in the nation to do a matte orange 2-tone on a 6thgen Maxima with a bodykit But trust me man, none of these guys is gonna stop me from achieving my goals. Spring needs to hurry up...
Old 02-23-2013, 07:43 AM

Yo why the gt-r badge and the orange thats ugly !! Just Jk man ,I'm bustin your ***** not my colour but the car when it's done will look great , I do like the style your trying to Achieve , keep it up, this is coming from a guy with next to none mods . Your last style is nice and I'm sure your new look will turn out great , forget the other members everyone on here are just jealous you have the cash to do this so often and they can't haha all the best.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by maxamia04
Yo why the gt-r badge and the orange thats ugly !! Just Jk man ,I'm bustin your ***** not my colour but the car when it's done will look great , I do like the style your trying to Achieve , keep it up, this is coming from a guy with next to none mods . Your last style is nice and I'm sure your new look will turn out great , forget the other members everyone on here are just jealous you have the cash to do this so often and they can't haha all the best.
You got me on the orange emblem bro. LOL. I was like here we go again, another member messing with my creativity. You're actually the first person to notice that I vinyl wrap the O. Being different is one of the hardest things to do but it have it's rewards. I'm not even trying to make anyone jealous, just doing me because at the end of the day I'm driving the car, paying the insurance, gas and maintenance so I don't get why I'm being asked to take of my inspired GT-R badge. Appreciate the kind words...
Old 02-23-2013, 09:41 AM

Stop teasin us with that Max Man...Show it all!!!!
Old 02-24-2013, 02:10 PM

Confused.... There is a video showing rims, the body kit you already have on the sig, and a magazine. What is the tease in this video? I like the jsmithsole's look alike you had going on, what is the next identity change we should be looking forward to?
Old 02-24-2013, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by po8pimp
Confused.... There is a video showing rims, the body kit you already have on the sig, and a magazine. What is the tease in this video? I like the jsmithsole's look alike you had going on, what is the next identity change we should be looking forward to?
You're confused, why? The rims you see in the sig are 22's, these are my freshly powder coated 18's. And yes the bodykit is already on the car except I'm doing a Matte Orange with Satin black 2-tone vinyl wrap because he already trade marked that concept, I'm trade marking this concept... I don't want to be confused for anyone so I change it up on you all. I have some more stuff so that's why I created a "teaser", you just have to sit back and wait until it comes.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:38 PM

One that you've seen.
Why you get a bodykit?
Why you have chrome?
They list goes on and on, as there will always be something for someone to criticize so I stop giving a flying @$#K and do what makes me happy. There's a lot of things guys wanna do things to their car but they won't because they're scared of bullies, not me man. But thanks for the opinions man, I really do appreciate them
Just listen to what drake says in the song bro..."I'mma worry 'bout me, give a f^#k about you." Keep up the good work and being different which is what it's all about.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:37 PM

Bump post above me. This goes out to all of us.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:52 PM

One that you've seen.
Why you get a bodykit?
Why you have chrome?
I'm sorry but this is funny. Remember that kid's game, "one of these things is not like the other"? In your list the only thing unique is that "GT-R" belongs to just "GT-R", everything else can be said in the list for any car, which is great! My opinion is that it devalues the GT-R and goes against everything that car stands for. It is in a class of it's own and slapping that logo on anything else is unfortunate. I would be embarrassed every time someone asked me why I had a GT-R image on my car. That takes compensating for something else to a whole new level. No worries, you'll laugh at the idea in due time! Nothing wrong with trying to be creative.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by mvodnansky
I'm sorry but this is funny. Remember that kid's game, "one of these things is not like the other"? In your list the only thing unique is that "GT-R" belongs to just "GT-R", everything else can be said in the list for any car, which is great! My opinion is that it devalues the GT-R and goes against everything that car stands for. It is in a class of it's own and slapping that logo on anything else is unfortunate. I would be embarrassed every time someone asked me why I had a GT-R image on my car. That takes compensating for something else to a whole new level. No worries, you'll laugh at the idea in due time! Nothing wrong with trying to be creative.
And a dealership would probably tell you that that the mods in your sig "Devalues" your car, while most "tuners" will tell you it's pointless to mod a Maxima in the first place and you shoulda bought a Z. Everybody has their own opinions and taste, this is his vision for his car and you have yours leave it be.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:31 PM
KC's FINEST

Old 03-09-2013, 08:10 AM

Had this kid from Youtube did this for me. Gave me a little glance of what she'll look like with a little photoshoping. So minus the chrome mirror, chrome strip, cheesy fender vents, 22" emblem and the new concept has black in the front bumper in the middle
Name:  orange2.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  135.5 KB
Old 05-19-2013, 11:14 AM

Man this thing is hard
Name:  20130518_205743.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  153.5 KB
Old 05-19-2013, 11:30 AM

Nice work
Old 05-19-2013, 02:25 PM

man this thing is hard
^^thats what she said!!!!
Old 05-19-2013, 03:33 PM

Quit teasing man! This isn't a strip club!

I want to see the whole thing NOW!!! Then butter it up and.......

Also I don't see the big deal about badges... I don't know why people put the red Honda badges on their Acuras and I don't really care why. I have seen someone with a Camry slap on a GTR badge also, but I don't care for that either. Because to the owner of that Camry their car is THEIR GTR, so I would never hate on someone's pride and joy even if "technically" its wrong.

Personally, I would not do the same thing and wouldn't tell someone to do it. But I would not go around telling everyone who does it, to take off their badge.