6th Generation Maxima (2004-2008) Discussion of the 6th generation Maxima. Come see what others are saying.

What Octane Gas Should I Run In My 04 Maxima 3.5

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 05:46 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

What Octane Gas Should I Run In My 04 Maxima 3.5

Wanna know if its ok to run regular in my car... or if i have to run premium..... been running midgrade 89

Last edited by 04max831; 08-07-2013 at 05:50 AM.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:48 AM
SuPeRmOd

Any one is fine if you stick with it. The car is designed to adjust accordingly (after a tank or 2). But if you switch back and forth, it is not able to keep up and run efficiently.

Premium is recommended for best performance. Up to you if it runs good enough with lower octane.
Old 08-07-2013, 03:52 PM

whatever you decide, recommend getting gas with lowest amount of ethanol. http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/ethanol.shtml
Old 08-08-2013, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by NismoMax80
Any one is fine if you stick with it. The car is designed to adjust accordingly (after a tank or 2). But if you switch back and forth, it is not able to keep up and run efficiently.

Premium is recommended for best performance. Up to you if it runs good enough with lower octane.
That is not true. There is a sensor in your gas tank that constantly measures the octane of your gas just as the sensor in your intake measures the temperature of the air. It reports back to the computer (ecu) and adjusts the timing accordingly for DTC ignition points. If you put low grade fuel in that car it will immediately change its performance.

Unless the maxima has some weird never heard of process this is how all other cars with the capability to measure octane levels work.

Our engines are built for performance and not economy. requiring higher compression to ignite the mixure takes more energy but yeilds more power. Running low octane in an engine that is built for high compression will eventually gather more sludge over years than with the more clean and efficient burning fuel in the VQ35. Octane is basically resistance to ignite, the higher the number the harder to ignite.

However, octane is pretty much a non-issue for us and the sludge I was talking about is minimal and you will never ever notice. The gas isn't making your car more powerful, the computer is, the gas just facilitates the computer to do its thing.

If you were talking about my 96 corvette with a newly built 383 stroker with many many performance parts then yes octane will be a very important factor because we deal with many parts that mess with compression. like milled heads, flat top pistons, longer stroke, ect...

Originally Posted by po8pimp
whatever you decide, recommend getting gas with lowest amount of ethanol. http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/ethanol.shtml
very true. Stupid F*#%!^& environmentalists and overbearing government has robbed us of quality fuel. Ethanol eats engine parts, robs fuel economy and performance like a leach on an artery. pisses me off

Last edited by NmexMAX; 08-13-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by twentyeggs
very true. Stupid F*#%!^& environmentalists and overbearing government has robbed us of quality fuel. Ethanol eats engine parts, robs fuel economy and performance like a leach on an artery. pisses me off
LOL thanks I needed that :P
Old 08-10-2013, 02:33 PM

Beyond all the technical breakdowns, I'll agree with Nismo. It burns cleaner, it will help improve the performance of your car and it's not that much more per tank.

I have put premium in everything I run outside of the lawnmower or weed eater for years. I think it's well worth the extra couple bucks per tank.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:58 PM

What ever gas you put in your tank, don't forget the TC-w3 stuff (blue magic).
Old 08-10-2013, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by gatsugansu
What ever gas you put in your tank, don't forget the TC-w3 stuff (blue magic).
Wha tis this blue magic you speak of?
Old 08-10-2013, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by TexasTex
Wha tis this blue magic you speak of?
Here you go...

http://forums.maxima.org/fluids-lubr...itive-new.html

The original thread was accidentally deleted during an Org 'cleanup' which was several pages deep.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:11 PM

Here you go....

Damn it T- Behhhhrrrrrr bet me to it.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:18 PM

Thanks fellas! I'll be looking into that next time I'm at the store.
Old 08-10-2013, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rods03Max619
Here you go....

Damn it T- Behhhhrrrrrr bet me to it.

Make sure you get TCW3 2-stroke oil, not the usual regular stuff.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by T_Behr904
Make sure you get TCW3 2-stroke oil, not the usual regular stuff.
Good man.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:46 PM

been running regular for 4 years. Quick enough. Not like I race on the way to work or anything.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:43 PM
SuPeRmOd

A little goes a long way (like a couple oz). Check out the thread about ratios since the bottle label is intended for boats.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Kryogen
been running regular for 4 years. Quick enough. Not like I race on the way to work or anything.
I've been running fuel in my variety of cars for 16 years now. Most all of them being muscle cars. Whenever I have ran regular in any car, it always runs like ish, pinging and sputtering. IDC what anyone tells me, premium makes a car run cleaner and better and from my experience gives me a bump in mileage.

Originally Posted by NismoMax80
A little goes a long way (like a couple oz). Check out the thread about ratios since the bottle label is intended for boats.
Nice, will do.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:01 AM
L36

That is not true. There is a sensor in your gas tank that constantly measures the octane of your gas just as the sensor in your intake measures the temperature of the air.
So why then do we have a knock sensor for?
Old 08-11-2013, 07:01 AM

I've been running fuel in my variety of cars for 16 years now. Most all of them being muscle cars. Whenever I have ran regular in any car, it always runs like ish, pinging and sputtering.
I don't know about the reliability of your previous cars, but the maxima runs perfectly fine on regular.

I tried 91 a few times and honestly, I didn't see a difference, even under full throttle. But I don't race the quartermile and no one has a chrono on me.
I would rather spend my money elsewhere.

Technically, since the car suggests premium for optimal performance, you are probably gaining some decimals of a second on premium gas on the 0-60.
Like I said, I did not "notice" the car to be faster, or run better. Maybe I am loosing 10 hp over premium fuel, I don't know, I don't really care.

The reg fuel will "work" just as fine, but you might be giving up a few % of performance. if this matters to you, get the premium fuel.

The knock sensor is there to adjust the mixture and timing so it doesnt knock when you feed it regular. (decreasing performance slightly).

Last edited by Kryogen; 08-11-2013 at 07:10 AM.
Old 08-11-2013, 11:16 AM

I tried 87 and 93 both when I got the car,,,,ran 3 tanks each and saw no difference.

I have run only 87 for the last 2 plus years.
Old 08-11-2013, 01:29 PM

I don't know about the reliability of your previous cars, but the maxima runs perfectly fine on regular.

I tried 91 a few times and honestly, I didn't see a difference, even under full throttle. But I don't race the quartermile and no one has a chrono on me.
I would rather spend my money elsewhere.

Technically, since the car suggests premium for optimal performance, you are probably gaining some decimals of a second on premium gas on the 0-60.
Like I said, I did not "notice" the car to be faster, or run better. Maybe I am loosing 10 hp over premium fuel, I don't know, I don't really care.

The reg fuel will "work" just as fine, but you might be giving up a few % of performance. if this matters to you, get the premium fuel.

The knock sensor is there to adjust the mixture and timing so it doesnt knock when you feed it regular. (decreasing performance slightly).
A brand new SS, brand new C6 Vette, a hand full of mustangs and a couple of trucks. Pretty reliable needless to say. Higher performance motors choke on the cheap stuff.

And yes, I can imagine the Maxima does run fine on regular. As do most smaller engined imports. I also, do not race my Maxima. It's a four door sedan, not a race car. They're not really that fast to begin with. They're just a great all around car for my family.

I just choose to burn cleaner, more quality fuels in my vehicles. If saving a couple of dollars for cheaper fuel is your preference, awesome. Spend those couple of dollars per tank you save wisely! I guess I choose quality over a couple of bucks. My personal preference.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:19 PM

A brand new SS, brand new C6 Vette, a hand full of mustangs and a couple of trucks. Pretty reliable needless to say. Higher performance motors choke on the cheap stuff.

And yes, I can imagine the Maxima does run fine on regular. As do most smaller engined imports. I also, do not race my Maxima. It's a four door sedan, not a race car. They're not really that fast to begin with. They're just a great all around car for my family.

I just choose to burn cleaner, more quality fuels in my vehicles. If saving a couple of dollars for cheaper fuel is your preference, awesome. Spend those couple of dollars per tank you save wisely! I guess I choose quality over a couple of bucks. My personal preference..
You named cars that I guess, require higher octane fuel*. This does not apply to the maxima.

It's not about saving dollars, it's about not wasting dollars on fuel that makes no difference to the car I drive.
A car that doesnt need 91 will not tell the difference when you feed it 91. You are wasting your money. Seems like you like that. Most people that drive a 6th gen maxima (unlike people that say that they drive a band new c6 corvette and brag about it), care about the price of fuel.

You should sell your pos 6th gen maxima and drive your corvette. Did you go bankrupt or something? There is something I don't get with the transition from a brand new c6 to a 6th gen maxima that's worth 5000$?

Or maybe the c6 belongs to your daddy and all you can afford is a used 6th gen?
Then I guess you care about the price of fuel.
Owned.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by boatguy272
I tried 87 and 93 both when I got the car,,,,ran 3 tanks each and saw no difference.

I have run only 87 for the last 2 plus years.
^^Yeah, that.

I ran premium for the longest thinking I had to...
Then one day I tried out regular, just to see what would happen. Nothing happened, & now theres no reason to go back to premium.
Noticed literally no difference. Putting regular in your Maxima isn't going to make it "ping", keep in mind it's not a race car.

Last edited by aarong0921; 08-12-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:10 PM

You named cars that I guess, require higher octane fuel*. This does not apply to the maxima.

It's not about saving dollars, it's about not wasting dollars on fuel that makes no difference to the car I drive.
A car that doesnt need 91 will not tell the difference when you feed it 91. You are wasting your money. Seems like you like that. Most people that drive a 6th gen maxima (unlike people that say that they drive a band new c6 corvette and brag about it), care about the price of fuel.

You should sell your pos 6th gen maxima and drive your corvette. Did you go bankrupt or something? There is something I don't get with the transition from a brand new c6 to a 6th gen maxima that's worth 5000$?

Or maybe the c6 belongs to your daddy and all you can afford is a used 6th gen?
Then I guess you care about the price of fuel.
Owned.
Hahaha, I sense jealousy! Pathetic!!!

I'm 32 years old, I haven't driven one of my "daddy's" cars in years kiddo, actually only when I had my permit. I went from being a bachelor to having a family. Being active duty military to being a student, which I'll be in grad/law school next year. Bankrupt? HAHAHAHAHA, sounds like you're a bitter little guy. And I'm not sure where you get the 6th gen reference from, I drive an 02' which is a part of the 5th gen slick.

Not to mention I live in Hawaii where unless you own a home, you don't want to drive a really nice car. Looks like you should do some thinking before flapping your over sized gums.

I'm sorry you are clearly unaware of how people obtain nice things. I bought my first car (88' 5.0 with hard earned cash - 5k saved over 3 summers) at 16. Then a two year old 97' Cobra by the time I was 18. That's what you get when you work hard and are good with your money/credit. You are able to buy nice things at 25 like Vettes. But don't worry, a few more promotions down there at the radio shack and you'll be able to afford something nice too one day kid. Best of luck to you.

Last edited by TexasTex; 08-11-2013 at 08:35 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:39 PM

Hahaha, I sense jealousy! Pathetic!!!

I'm 32 years old, I haven't driven one of my "daddy's" cars in years kiddo, actually only when I had my permit. I went from being a bachelor to having a family. Being active duty military to being a student, which I'll be in grad/law school next year. Bankrupt? HAHAHAHAHA, sounds like you're a bitter little guy. And I'm not sure where you get the 6th gen reference from, I drive an 02' which is a part of the 5th gen slick.

Not to mention I live in Hawaii where unless you own a home, you don't want to drive a really nice car. Looks like you should do some thinking before flapping your over sized gums.

I'm sorry you are clearly unaware of how people obtain nice things. I bought my first car (88' 5.0 with hard earned cash - 5k saved over 3 summers) at 16. Then a two year old 97' Cobra by the time I was 18. That's what you get when you work hard and are good with your money/credit. You are able to buy nice things at 25 like Vettes. But don't worry, a few more promotions down there at the radio shack and you'll be able to afford something nice too one day kid. Best of luck to you.
First off, TexasTex I find it really funny you being a father who was military and educated in a field that commands prestige is stooping down to a childish level to harangue some "kid" because he made a snide remark about you driving a 50+ thousand dollar car when you're on a forum consisting of cars that are worth 3-8 grand. If anybody is pathetic it is you; not because of your situation, but your attitude and obviously deficient level of self esteem. I'd expect someone in your position to let comments like that roll off your back because you are better than that. The fact you didn't speaks volumes and shows you don't view yourself in the light another with your status should.

Second, you putting premium in an engine that doesn't require it actually does more to hurt its performance and economy; not to mention you are running that engine in a way its not supposed to. Like i said about economy, running high octane in a car with a low compression engine is going to hurt your MPG because it is not completing its combustion cycle at dead top centre. Your timing is too early for the crank to be efficient, the momentum your flywheel is carrying is not being applied when it is supposed to.. Do you even know how octane works or more basically how the internal combustion engine works? maybe google it. The "technical breakdowns" should not be "beyond" the scope of attention when you are talking about a process where the technical workings are what explain the subject and procure the answer to the question and/or debate.

Third, Kryogen, to answer your question. I have a corvette, a very modified corvette that would **** on Tex's c6. I drive my maxima more often than the vette because although the vette is nicer and much more fun to drive it actually takes more work to drive it. You are dealing with A LOT more power, your visibility is MUCH lower so you are breaking your neck to change lanes let alone backing up, you are also in a car that disintegrates upon a crash so you need to be much more aware of your surroundings in the name of safety. Just like when I had my super sport motorcycles (zx6r, R1), even if it was a stroll around town i was always mentally tired afterwards. You have to be on top of your game at all times on 2 wheels or you die, no if's and's or but's you die if you don't pay attention, or worse, you end up paralyzed. It's the same principle in a corvette just to a lesser degree. If you are in a calm sedate mood the maxima just floats you around easily. So there is a reason why people have a daily drive and an aggressive sports car side by side.

Last edited by twentyeggs; 08-11-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:57 PM

First off, TexasTex I find it really funny you being a father who was military and educated in a field that commands prestige is stooping down to a childish level to harangue some "kid" because he made a snide remark about you driving a 50+ thousand dollar car when you're on a forum consisting of a car that is worth 3-8 grand. if anything is pathetic it is you, not because of your situation, but your attitude and hurt internet pride. I'd expect someone in your position to let comments like that roll off your back, the fact you didn't speaks volumes.

Yet you feel compelled to critique me? Yea, that's by no means calling the kettle black now is it? Excellent point sir.

Oh, I'm glad you don't think someone that has put their time in and is now finishing his degree while taking care of his two children isn't "pathetic." That means a lot coming from you. Who are you again?

And trust me, there is no "hurt internet pride" here. I just find ot funny when a kid talks about something he has clearly has no idea about, then tries to belittle it. I have earned my fair share in life, I'm hardly hurt by anyone here.

The fact that such a man of your sheer integrity couldn't refrain from criticizing my criticizing, speaks volumes. I'd expect a man of your stature to let comments like mine roll of your back.

Second, you putting premium in an engine that doesn't require it actually does more to hurt its performance and economy not to mention you are running that engine in a way its not supposed to. Do you even know how octane works in the internal combustion engine? maybe google it.

I hardly need google for this topic. I choose to burn a higher quality fuel for ALL of my vehicles. Always have, always will.

Third, Kryogen, to answer your question. I have a corvette, a very modified corvette that would **** on Tex's c6. I drive my maxima more often than the vette because although the vette is nicer and much more fun to drive it actually takes more work to drive it. You are dealing with A LOT more power, your visibility is MUCH lower so you are breaking your neck to change lanes let alone backing up, you are also in a car that disintegrates upon a crash so you need to be much more aware of your surroundings in the name of safety. Just like when I had my super sport motorcycles (zx6r, R1), even if it was a stroll around town i was always mentally tired afterwards. You have to be on top of your game at all times on 2 wheels or you die, no if's and's or but's you die if you don't pay attention, or worse, you end up paralyzed. It's the same principle in a corvette just to a lesser degree. If you are in a calm sedate mood the maxima just floats you around easily. So there is a reason why people have a daily drive and an aggressive sports car side by side.

Oh, now you wish to preach huh? HAHAHA! Cute. And secondly, a Vette that would **** on mine huh? Oh, congratulations. And?

Would you like a Vicodin? I'm sure your hips hurt by now from the e-**** you're swinging around. Come on man....
Old 08-11-2013, 09:01 PM

First off....lol
The man has all the right to answer back regardless of his age to any of you ignorant bastards.

Second your name is horrible and nobody is going to take you serious actually higher octane is pretty sweet and you can notice a difference (89) no need for 91 If not boosted.
You keep that 87 and save the extra benjis your racking up.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:05 PM

Alright Eggs, you have my curiosity. What's your Vette, setup and times? I gotta ask a fellow F or Y-Bod guy.

Last edited by TexasTex; 08-11-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:35 PM

Alright Egg man, you have my curiosity. What's your Vette, setup and times? I gotta ask a fellow F-Bod guy.
If you wanna chat about our corvettes than do it in the off topic section where we won't be jacking this thread.

I think you DO need to google, because 91 is not a higher "quality" fuel than 87. This shows you have no idea what octane is or how it works. You have fed into the marketing tactic gas companies have pushed since day one on people who don't know cars. They make quite a lot of money off of people exactly like you.

Well let me take that back, gas companies don't push the quality concept because it would be false advertising and illegal (you should know something about that). The only thing they can get away with is subliminally persuading people by labeling their high octane "super" and their 87 "regular." Think about it, there is no direct campaigning on the behalf of their more expensive more profitable higher octane fuels under the concept of "quality." This should reveal the probability it is a myth created and continued by uninformed car guys on forums like these. Show me a single reference from a gas company praising their higher octane because it is a better quality. When I said market tactic, i mean their refusal to correct the misconception.the proof and answers are out there. Here, I will make it easy for you: http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/gas...ane-myths.html

There are 2 types of car enthusiasts. One who enjoys performance and the attention their cars give them. They think they can talk shop with other car guys because they have the money to buy nice cars but in reality just nod and smile when someone who actually knows what they are talking about speaks in jargon over their heads. They do have a genuine interest in being a gear head but don't have the motivation to learn or don't think they have the ability to.

The other enthusiast are the people who love how their cars work and strive to learn their processes intimately. They do talk shop because they know how their cars work and they do so with an objective. To gain knowledge and further their skills by conversing with others in something they are passionate about. The attention is a unimportant plus to them. These enthusiasts know the difference between the two, and spotting a poser is easy.

It is one thing to know nothing and pursue knowledge, it is another to pretend to know something and pursue respect from those that do. It would be like me telling you the inner workings of advanced directives, trusts and estates just because I skimmed a few of my sister law school books.

I am busting your ***** because you deserve it. You are disrespecting some senior members here in a way that crossed the line. These guys, including Kryogen, know a lot about stuff you are probably going to ask for help on. You are new here and if you **** people off you are just shooting yourself in the foot. If you don't care that you will be left stranded to fend for yourself when you have a problem, than you are here to cause problems and I've got nothing else to say to you.

Last edited by NmexMAX; 08-13-2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:13 PM

You already way off topic boss.
How is 87 better. ? More solvents? Ahh more soluble ?
that beautiful brain of yours has been washed.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by 4th gen maxi
You already way off topic boss.
How is 87 better. ? More solvents? Ahh more soluble ?
that beautiful brain of yours has been washed.
bro you are confusing. I feel like you are only typing fragments of your thought process.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:36 PM

Ima leave this wonderful thread with these last words.
Unless you drive a HEMI you want stay away from 3rd world countries gasoline as much as possible. You obviously have money problems
Old 08-11-2013, 11:13 PM

You're an imbecile. I hardly need your sensitive or mouthy little opinion, yet alone your help. This is my "Island car" and or family car. I will drive it into the ground and if I need help, I'll take it to a Nissan dealer because I can afford it.

I disrespect nobody, but I will not get pushed around by anyone either. Post count or join date are irrelevant to me. I will respect until disrespected, plain and simple. I don't live in basement where I need a website to feel strong like you, NOR do I need a pecking order on a car site to feel special. If you think you should get some special treatment because of post count or join date, you are a joke of life and should turn in your Vette for a Volvo.

If you really think that pulling some rank here gets your point across with me, you need a wake up call real quick. I don't care who you or any other virtual tough guy think they are with their bigger post count or older join date. With your pathetic theory, I should pull my military jacket where I am ranked. Or perhaps the education card which I can come to conclusion you clearly lack. EITHER WAY, I DON'T GIVE A DAM WHAT YOU FEEL YOU ARE ENTITLED TO. <------- THAT JUST HAPPENED.

You, like many of the other feel strongs here need to get out and check your actual status in life. Stop living by a little post count and join date to validate yourselves. GET REAL.

There are some really cool guys here then there are the YOU TYPE. Too sad to see a grown man (if you are) acting like a post count hero. GET A LIFE.

Originally Posted by 4th gen maxi
Ima leave this wonderful thread with these last words.
Unless you drive a HEMI you want stay away from 3rd world countries gasoline as much as possible. You obviously have money problems
Well put.

Last edited by TexasTex; 08-11-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:02 AM

Late night fun going on in this thread.

Relax everyone.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton
Relax everyone.
Not a bad idea.

I'm out.

Old 08-12-2013, 04:30 AM

Wow, I missed quite a bit last night, for this thread escalated quite quickly. That said, I hope everyone had a good sleep last night and are in a better mood today.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:05 AM

Cant we all just get along !!!!!???? LOL

This is the only thing I own that gets premium,,,,,, and I must really be a bum because its only C5 !!!!

Name:  68c2e816-8709-479d-8b5c-af754d1fbc94.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  95.7 KB

Last edited by boatguy272; 08-12-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Fakie J Farkerton

Late night fun going on in this thread.

Relax everyone.

HAHAHAHA those gifs are awesome.

Not a bad idea.

I'm out.

100 bucks says he comes back to see what I write about him.

and since you came whistling back though that door, because you are predictable, I didn't say senior member to talk about rank and entitlement as you so elegantly put it. I meant senior member as in he has been here, involved, and knows quite a lot about the maxima and is a good resource for you. I could care less about the online world and its formalities. However, you seem to be more equipped for it than me. I am 26 dude, not a "grown man." I would have guessed you were 18. I've also got money but unlike you I don't feel the need to bring it up 5 times in one thread using it as a weapon. You, someone I should respect needing to stand tall on the pedestal of wealth? what was that word again.. pathetic?

Last edited by twentyeggs; 08-12-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:50 PM

HAHAHAHA those gifs are awesome.
says thank you.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by boatguy272
Cant we all just get along !!!!!???? LOL

This is the only thing I own that gets premium,,,,,, and I must really be a bum because its only C5 !!!!

Looks good man! I had a c5 that I installed a twin turbo kit on. I had to sell it before it was finished because my tuition jumped and I didn't want to take out a loan, but I sold it to my buddy for kelly blue and the cost of the kit and helped him finish it. He is putting 580 horses to the wheels at 14psi. It is ridiculous. Here are some pics before I sold it.

Name:  corvette.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  74.7 KB

This is right after installing the kit. It was a prototype kit and the only problem I ran into was space for a filter. So i had to manipulate it a little a squish it in there lol The oil pump was also not powerful enough for the return so the shop that was tuning it fit two individual pumps right next to the turbo. Buddy says its been running great and pulls hard on ZO6's

Last edited by twentyeggs; 08-12-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Administrator

Apparently, when a guy asks what octane to use in a Maxima, what he really wants are people to talk about and post pictures of Corvettes..

Quick Reply: What Octane Gas Should I Run In My 04 Maxima 3.5