7th Generation Classifieds (2009-2015) Buy and sell parts for the 7th generation.

IN Nexus 7, Fiberglass Mount, Pioneer Bluetooth Radio, Installation Materials

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 11:52 AM

Nexus 7, Fiberglass Mount, Pioneer Bluetooth Radio, Installation Materials

I am upgrading to a 2014 so I am selling my aftermarket audio/tablet configuration for any Bose based orange monochrome system. This setup requires the movement of the HVAC screen to somewhere else in the car. This includes everything needed including a custom fiberglass mount for the Nexus 7. This will require some installation but includes all of the parts you will need to get rid of the annoying orange monochrome screens. Asking $250 OBO.

Sold as package:

Pioneer DEH-P9400BH - this includes a radio harnness (Metra 99-7427B) and completed wiring harness for Bose based systems (RCA). Also includes the antenna adapter. I do not have the original metal cage, trim ring, or remote. Microphone included.

PAC SWI-PS - This is in rough shape but still works great. This product is required to keep steering wheel controls. It is prewired with the appropriate resistors. Further installation required.

Nexus 7 2012 32GB Wifi Edition w/mount - This Nexus 7 is in decent shape. It does have a small scratch on the screen. It is a old tablet that has some trouble charging unless you use appropriate chargers. I installed a new battery about 4 months ago. Also includes a 2.1 amp car charger with a soldered low profile connector. I'm also including an extra accessory outlet for wiring. The mount included is hand made from fiberglass and is a direct/no modification fit. It took me a lot of time to make this and is probably the main factor in the pricing. The tablet is also wiped completely back to stock.

This package is sold as is. It worked great before I removed it from my car. Once again you will need some installation skills to get this up and operational in your car. If you are in the Indianapolis area, I could help with installation for a cost. You will also need some sort of software to turn the tablet on and off with the power of the car. I used Tasker for this option. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Attached Thumbnails Nexus 7, Fiberglass Mount, Pioneer Bluetooth Radio, Installation Materials-img_0013.jpg   Nexus 7, Fiberglass Mount, Pioneer Bluetooth Radio, Installation Materials-img_0014.jpg   Nexus 7, Fiberglass Mount, Pioneer Bluetooth Radio, Installation Materials-img_0015.jpg   Nexus 7, Fiberglass Mount, Pioneer Bluetooth Radio, Installation Materials-img_0016.jpg   Nexus 7, Fiberglass Mount, Pioneer Bluetooth Radio, Installation Materials-img_0017.jpg  

Nexus 7, Fiberglass Mount, Pioneer Bluetooth Radio, Installation Materials-img_0018.jpg   Nexus 7, Fiberglass Mount, Pioneer Bluetooth Radio, Installation Materials-img_0019.jpg  
Old 04-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Administrator

Everything is sold.