7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Add-A-Fuse

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 01:28 PM

Add-A-Fuse

Does anyone know how this works and where i should plug it into in the fuse box under the dash?

Where does the ground go?
Old 02-25-2009, 01:44 PM

Bluetooth Problem

Sorry I'm putting this question under this thread but, I don't have the required number of posts in order to start a new one myself. My problem is this: I have a Verizon ENV cell phone. When I first got the car I was able to pair it up easily. Recently I have been noticing that sometimes when I start the car, my phone is not recognized until I manually turn off my phone and then turn it back on. Also, I can be driving with it paired, and all of the sudden I notice that the symbol on the display goes away that indicates that your phone is paired and available. I don't know if it's my phone, or something wrong with my system. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 02-25-2009, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by RayFan
Sorry I'm putting this question under this thread but, I don't have the required number of posts in order to start a new one myself. My problem is this: I have a Verizon ENV cell phone. When I first got the car I was able to pair it up easily. Recently I have been noticing that sometimes when I start the car, my phone is not recognized until I manually turn off my phone and then turn it back on. Also, I can be driving with it paired, and all of the sudden I notice that the symbol on the display goes away that indicates that your phone is paired and available. I don't know if it's my phone, or something wrong with my system. Anyone have any suggestions?
Its probaly not a yet supported phone for the nissan bluetooth system... I sometimes have this problem with my 3g iphone.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by KillaKam
Its probaly not a yet supported phone for the nissan bluetooth system... I sometimes have this problem with my 3g iphone.
The problem is that it's worked perfectly for more than six months. This problem has just started. I'm confused!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:55 PM

Forgot to mention that the phone ( LG ENV2) is on Nissan's list of approved bluetooth phones for the 09 Maxima.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:56 PM

The problem is that it's worked perfectly for more than six months. This problem has just started. I'm confused!!!
Try this thread http://forums.maxima.org/7th-generat...phone-max.html

I also took the time to look on http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth/ and i didn't see your phone as one of the compatible ones.

My iPhone 3G also worked fine for a few months and then just stoped working out of no where and not it works again...
Old 02-25-2009, 02:01 PM

Forgot to mention that the phone ( LG ENV2) is on Nissan's list of approved bluetooth phones for the 09 Maxima.
Ya i just noticed that to... lol sry about that.

um then good question as to y it isnt working then... its either a hardware problem with your phone or something is wrong with your cars bluetooth... I would try to get your phone swapped out first. Give Verizon a call or go to a Corp. Store (Good Luck) and then if you have the same problem then i would take your car to the dealership.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Love my '09

Delete the pairing from the car and phone, repair and see if it works.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:47 AM

I went to a Verizon corporate Store today and they said that the version of software on the phone was about 3 versions old. They loaded an updated version of the software on my phone and so far it is working. They did tell me that if I continue to have the problem, they would swap the phone. I don't think it's the car because everytime it dropped out, if I powered down the phone and then powered it up again, it connects every time. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if the updated software corrected the problem.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:32 AM

Looks like the upgraded software on my phone cured the problem. I've had no problems the last few days with it at all. Seems to be working fine again.