7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Windows Phone 7

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 07:01 AM

Windows Phone 7

I am thinking of getting a Samsung Focus Windows 7 phone. Anyone have one and how well does it integrate? I have the Navigation.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:04 AM

I have the same phone so this should be good.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:14 AM

Does the car see music and videos on the phone and how is the interface?
Old 03-09-2011, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by steevo
I am thinking of getting a Samsung Focus Windows 7 phone. Anyone have one and how well does it integrate? I have the Navigation.
This might help you: http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth/find.html

Not sure if the Win 7 phones are all listed yet.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by MaxLoverAz
This might help you: http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth/find.html

Not sure if the Win 7 phones are all listed yet.
Thanks..
Old 03-10-2011, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by steevo
Thanks..
I've owned both a Win 7 phone and Android phones...I'd go with Android honestly...nobody develops for Windows phones anymore and they barely do anything besides call/text/browse the web/email. My android phone replaced my laptop that I used for business, completely. Highly recommended if you haven't played with one yet.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:46 AM

Being I just picked up my car last night all I've been able to do is sync it up. Plan on figuring it all out this weekend. I cant seem to find the Zagat survey or any mention of it in the manual.

Don't want to thread jack here, I tried search but no luck
Old 03-10-2011, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by danielevans83
I've owned both a Win 7 phone and Android phones...I'd go with Android honestly...nobody develops for Windows phones anymore and they barely do anything besides call/text/browse the web/email. My android phone replaced my laptop that I used for business, completely. Highly recommended if you haven't played with one yet.
I'm very disapointed with my windows phone too...got it after Christmas a couple of months ago. I'll be on it for a little while, so I'm optimistic of any updates, but can't wait to get into something else. Android would have been my other choice, and I'm pretty sure will be where I go next...
Old 03-10-2011, 03:39 PM

two main reasons i like Android over any other type of phone...1 is that its free to make apps for so tons of people are making new stuff for them every day and they're always getting better...2 is that you can easily hack your phone and put faster better software on it. have a coworker that has a Sprint Hero hacked with the latest Android OS Gingerbread and it flies like its a brand new phone.

if none of what i said means anything to you, just take away that Android phones are the ****. mine replaced my mp3 player, laptop, gps, portable DVD player, and added a whole ton of other new things I can do now.
Old 03-10-2011, 04:32 PM

Thanks. I know what you mean about android .. I currently run custom Roms on an HTC Fuze. I will most likely end up with an Android, but my daughter has a Focus and loves it. I am going to hijack her phone one of these nights and test it out in the max and when I do I'll post the results.