7th Generation Maxima (2009-2015) Come in and talk about the 7th generation Maxima

New maxima owner - learn the CVT

Old 11-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

New maxima owner - learn the CVT

Hi!

I've had my 2012 Maxima for 3 weeks and I absolutely love it!

I've read a few posts about learning how to drive the CVT. What does that mean? Is it how to make it respond from a standstill? I've noticed that if I start with a light touch, the rpms will stay low and the car responds slowly. What tips do you have to make it respond quicker?
Old 11-25-2014, 04:10 AM

Welcome and congrats on the new Max!

I'd say learning the CVT is more of a 'feel for it' experience. It's a very tricky system that's always trying to make the best MPG's by keeping the RPM's low at almost any given time. Some easy ways to make it more responsive would be putting it into Sport mode, or playing with the paddle shifters/shift **** to simulate a manual trans. If you don't have or care for those options, that's where this so called learning comes into play. As I said it's more of a feeling, and really comes from experience by driving the car. You'll 'learn' that flooring down on the gas doesn't always produce the same outcome. Sometimes you'll blast away like a rocket (example would be the car is rolling at say 40mph on the highway and you're attempting to pass somebody), and other times you'll just briskly get up and go (this is usually the case when trying to accelerate quickly from a dead stop). I'm sure others here will have an easier time explaining how you can benefit from, and learn the CVT. But I'd simply suggest paying attention to the feel, sound, and response you get while you're driving that beautiful machine!

And most of all, enjoy!
Old 11-25-2014, 05:12 AM

I agree with the sport mode, especially in city traffic or when you just want more response. I get better and consistent acceleration.
Old 11-25-2014, 12:03 PM

Seriously, I just drive the car. If I want to go faster I push down on the accelerator. Sport mode doesnt make the car faster... The car is actually slower in sport mode...
Old 11-25-2014, 12:39 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Got it

Thank you for your feedback. From what I notice, it seems to come down to how you press the pedal off the line. If I press it half way, it doesn't bog down a few seconds into the launch. If I do a slight touch, it will start and then lower the Rpms. So, depending how I want to launch, that's how I need to use the pedal.

It is learning! And I'll get it, with practice.

As to D vs Ds, I don't know if it helps with speed, but, it seems it's a bit easier to keep it from dropping down in RPMS when in Ds. But I guess you can do that in D as well.
Old 11-25-2014, 01:18 PM

No, you're correct in noticing the difference between D and Ds. D is your normal drive, Ds is the sport mode. The sport mode simulates gears (which is why people make the claim it's slower) but it'll keep the RPM's higher, more consistently which is a big help when trying to go from 0-60.

I agree that down the road, for example 40mph+, you'd rather be in D mode to keep as much power as possible. But I firmly believe you'd get a faster response from the sport or Ds mode.

To each their own. Just keep driving! You'll figure out your own way .
Old 11-25-2014, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by VVhite-0ut
No, you're correct in noticing the difference between D and Ds. D is your normal drive, Ds is the sport mode. The sport mode simulates gears (which is why people make the claim it's slower) but it'll keep the RPM's higher, more consistently which is a big help when trying to go from 0-60.

I agree that down the road, for example 40mph+, you'd rather be in D mode to keep as much power as possible. But I firmly believe you'd get a faster response from the sport or Ds mode.

That is correct, the Ds mode or sport add in faster throttle and cvt response without having to really floor it. The simulated gears are not faster from what is on the board but I'm not racing.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:37 PM

Welcome and congrats on the new Max!

I'd say learning the CVT is more of a 'feel for it' experience. It's a very tricky system that's always trying to make the best MPG's by keeping the RPM's low at almost any given time. Some easy ways to make it more responsive would be putting it into Sport mode, or playing with the paddle shifters/shift **** to simulate a manual trans. If you don't have or care for those options, that's where this so called learning comes into play. As I said it's more of a feeling, and really comes from experience by driving the car. You'll 'learn' that flooring down on the gas doesn't always produce the same outcome. Sometimes you'll blast away like a rocket (example would be the car is rolling at say 40mph on the highway and you're attempting to pass somebody), and other times you'll just briskly get up and go (this is usually the case when trying to accelerate quickly from a dead stop). I'm sure others here will have an easier time explaining how you can benefit from, and learn the CVT. But I'd simply suggest paying attention to the feel, sound, and response you get while you're driving that beautiful machine!

And most of all, enjoy!
I agree paying attention to the feel, sound, and response you get while you're driving. Plus changing the whole exhaust ( Y-pipe and Catback ) system.
Old 11-25-2014, 05:58 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

On the list!

Originally Posted by Texakinz
I agree paying attention to the feel, sound, and response you get while you're driving. Plus changing the whole exhaust ( Y-pipe and Catback ) system.
Yup, got my list of mods in order

I just installed the Takeda Intake and did a none performance mod to address one gripe I had which was: no power outlet on the dash. Next to do (in order):

1. Phelonic Spacer
2. Y Pipe
3. Exhaust
Old 11-25-2014, 09:19 PM

The difference between D and Ds is higher rpms so of course it makes the car faster as in acceleration.
I don't know if older models have VDC "vehicle dynamic control" but my 2014 does and if turned off after engine is started it is a day and night difference for performance as turning it off allows full hp and rpms and turns off all computer assisted acceleration, steering and braking. I have unintentionally laid rubber many times in stop to go situations and at higher speeds it allows you full power in corners as the cpu is not controlling or a more proper word would be limiting your acceleration. While I never forget to turn VDC off I do forget to use Ds most times as driving full auto is just so much easier and routine. My only stick is my sportbike and that trigger memory is at my clutch hand and left foot so when cruising in the max I just D.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:39 AM

All 7th gen Maximas have VDC. I had VDC on my 6th gen 2004 SL.

As info, there were several here on maxima.org who took their 2009 7th gen Maximas to the track back in early 2009 and ran time trials in both D and DS. Their elapsed time from zero to 60 was always faster in D than in DS. That makes sense because the simulated gear change gives a tiny instant at each 'shift' when the car is not accelerating.

But, there is no doubt that DS is more fun, and, because of the simulated gear changes, gives the feeling of more power and faster times. There are those who say they even feel they have more control over the car when using DS. Of course that comes at a little bit of cost, MPG-wise. The D setting is programmed for maximum fuel efficiency.
Old 11-26-2014, 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by gunnerT
I don't know if older models have VDC "vehicle dynamic control" but my 2014 does and if turned off after engine is started it is a day and night difference for performance as turning it off allows full hp and rpms and turns off all computer assisted acceleration, steering and braking.
How do you turn off the VDC?
Old 11-26-2014, 05:32 AM

How do you turn off the VDC?
One of the buttons next to the steering wheel, I wouldn't turn it off but if your going to drive with it off, just be cautious driving in wet or icy conditions

Last edited by Tommy6905; 11-26-2014 at 05:43 AM.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:49 AM

I don't race but if I feel the need to take off a *little* faster than the guy next to me who just *happens* to feel the same need at the same time I just start off in Ds and as soon as the first *shift* kicks in I switch it to D.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Tommy6905
One of the buttons next to the steering wheel, I wouldn't turn it off but if your going to drive with it off, just be cautious driving in wet or icy conditions
Are we talking about the traction control?
Old 11-26-2014, 06:18 AM

Are we talking about the traction control?
I believe it's one in the same
Old 11-26-2014, 07:13 AM

I was excited for a second lol. I couldn't imagine turning off traction control makes the car better performance wise. I'm sure it allows you to do a little tire screech but how much really? I'm knockin it just as an education guess really. My Max is parked for the winter so I can't try this until end of March/April.
Old 11-26-2014, 05:15 PM

I can see how turning off traction control would hurt the cars performance. If the tire is spinning then the car isn't moving as fast as it could...

Traction control is very common in racing nowadays. Maximum acceleration is usually achieved with 10% wheel spin or less...
Old 12-03-2014, 01:18 PM

Respectfully, but this is silly.
Sport mode simulates gears, which means at every fake shift point, the rpm's drop. It does not keep the RPM's higher except when hard braking and offers no help when going 0-60.
Think about it: the CVT takes the RPM's to almost redline and keeps it there as long as your foot is to the floor. In sport mode, it pretends to shift - it doesn't pretend to keep the revs up. As a matter of fact, each shift gives a short period where the revs actually drop.
It is also not a "claim" that the car is faster in D. It's a fact. The CVT matches RPM to the gearing and adjusts that gearing in real time much faster than a car that shifts can. That's one of the major advantages to a CVT - almost no loss of power under acceleration. Instead of taking away precious segments of seconds engaging and disengaging clutches, there is no clutch loss as the CVT adjusts the ration almost instantly without the need for shifting.
I've driven this car in nearly every situation and have found that driving around in plain old D is faster in every situation. The paddle shifters are pointless and slow the car down and the faux "gears" are a gimmick designed to ease people used to automatic transmissions into figuring out the feel of a CVT.

OP - don't trust me. Play with sport mode and shifting on your own. You'll see. People who believe fake shifts are faster, or the paddles are faster, or that D mode is slower are using their own butt dyno. That doesn't make them right.

Sport mode is roughly half a second slower 0-60.
Here's a video that shows it. Time it yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NejVWmRURSo
Old 12-03-2014, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by jeffislouie
Respectfully, but this is silly.
Sport mode simulates gears, which means at every fake shift point, the rpm's drop. It does not keep the RPM's higher except when hard braking and offers no help when going 0-60.
Think about it: the CVT takes the RPM's to almost redline and keeps it there as long as your foot is to the floor. In sport mode, it pretends to shift - it doesn't pretend to keep the revs up. As a matter of fact, each shift gives a short period where the revs actually drop.
It is also not a "claim" that the car is faster in D. It's a fact. The CVT matches RPM to the gearing and adjusts that gearing in real time much faster than a car that shifts can. That's one of the major advantages to a CVT - almost no loss of power under acceleration. Instead of taking away precious segments of seconds engaging and disengaging clutches, there is no clutch loss as the CVT adjusts the ration almost instantly without the need for shifting.
I've driven this car in nearly every situation and have found that driving around in plain old D is faster in every situation. The paddle shifters are pointless and slow the car down and the faux "gears" are a gimmick designed to ease people used to automatic transmissions into figuring out the feel of a CVT.

OP - don't trust me. Play with sport mode and shifting on your own. You'll see. People who believe fake shifts are faster, or the paddles are faster, or that D mode is slower are using their own butt dyno. That doesn't make them right.

Sport mode is roughly half a second slower 0-60.
Here's a video that shows it. Time it yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NejVWmRURSo

I can't really disagree with you. Most of what you stated above is true and basically along the same lines as my first post.

However you made the comment, "It does not keep the RPM's higher except when hard braking and offers no help when going 0-60." And that's just wrong. Maybe you meant it another way? Or I'm reading it the wrong way? But when the car is in Ds (Sport) mode, yes the RPM's will climb faster, and will shift later. Thus putting the car into higher RPM's for a longer period of time opposed to your standard D mode. Where in D mode, you'll notice the RPM's do their best to get that RPM needle to stay as low as possible.

Yes, pushing on the accelerator to the floor will obviously increase RPM's in either case. But you have to figure, all of this theory is based on doing the same thing just in different modes. D, or Ds.

And I'll stick to my gut feeling. And I'd even put my money down on it. If you're racing somebody from a stop, you'd accelerate faster in Ds mode than in D mode. I'm not saying you'll reach 60 mph faster. I'm simply stating that if you figured your timing right, started in Ds and switched to D, you'd leave another Max behind.

Jeff, I live in Pittsburgh if you'd like to come give this a try .
Old 12-03-2014, 04:27 PM

I can't really disagree with you. Most of what you stated above is true and basically along the same lines as my first post.

However you made the comment, "It does not keep the RPM's higher except when hard braking and offers no help when going 0-60." And that's just wrong. Maybe you meant it another way? Or I'm reading it the wrong way? But when the car is in Ds (Sport) mode, yes the RPM's will climb faster, and will shift later. Thus putting the car into higher RPM's for a longer period of time opposed to your standard D mode. Where in D mode, you'll notice the RPM's do their best to get that RPM needle to stay as low as possible.

Yes, pushing on the accelerator to the floor will obviously increase RPM's in either case. But you have to figure, all of this theory is based on doing the same thing just in different modes. D, or Ds.

And I'll stick to my gut feeling. And I'd even put my money down on it. If you're racing somebody from a stop, you'd accelerate faster in Ds mode than in D mode. I'm not saying you'll reach 60 mph faster. I'm simply stating that if you figured your timing right, started in Ds and switched to D, you'd leave another Max behind.

A friendly disagreement then! :-)
Here's where I think you are wrong: in Ds, the revs climb exactly as fast. The difference between D and Ds is that when the revs hit redline in Ds, the transmission makes a fake shift, dropping RPM's, making 0-60 slower because of a drop in power (and forward momentum). In D, the car simply revs to redline and stays there until you remove your foot from the gas pedal. A CVT under full acceleration does not shift, it simply moves the belts and pulleys along a pre-programmed set of ratios, adjusting the whole way to maximize acceleration. When in sport mode, that doesn't happen. Try it. Accelerate hard in Ds and you'll see that the engine revs to redline, then "shifts", dropping a few thousand RPM's, all in an attempt to simulate a shift. In D, no such drop occurs. In other words, if you are accelerating as hard as possible in D mode, there is no drop in RPM's. In Ds, there is.

Also, since I'm not likely to be in Pittsburgh any time soon, you could always watch the video I linked with a stopwatch (which I did) and note that the run in D is actually quicker than the run in Ds.

I don't believe that the engine revs any quicker in Ds than in D either. Maybe I'm wrong. Tell you what - I'll drive home in Ds tonight and see. Who knows?

If you are talking about driving around town in varying conditions, maybe your argument that the transmission keeps the revs higher in Ds is valid, but I'm still not sure that Ds is any faster than when in D. Sure, while in D, the transmission is trying to optimize efficiency and will try to figure out, based on your input and driving style, how much power you are asking for, but I have yet to stab the throttle at any speed in D or Ds and not have the car immediately get up and go.

Either way, I always say it only matters what you think when it comes to your car. I prefer D, you prefer Ds. I like Honeycrisp apples better. Maybe you like Golden Delicious apples better. What matters, really, is that we both enjoy what we got.

Yesterday was a great day for me. My dad left on vacation and asked if I would take his 528Xi to the dealer so they could fix his stubborn tire pressure issue. When I dropped the car off, they gave me a 2015 335Xi GT with a $56k sticker. I got to drive a $56k loaner (and that car is WAY faster than ours) and when the 5 series was fixed, I got to drive that thing around too. I have to say, driving those two cars was awesome. The 5 series is super luxurious and, despite a 4 cylinder engine, is about as quick as the Max. That 3 series was stupid fast though (and, being loaded, super luxurious as well). After driving around two cars worth close to $120k combined, getting back into the Max opened my eyes to a few things. First of all, the seats in my Max are way more comfortable. Second, the stereo in my Max was better than either BMW.
Of course, the BMW's were more luxurious and quiet. Problem is, I don't have $50-$70k to drop on a BMW. Given that my Max has superior seats and a superior stereo, I'd say that my car is 85% or so the car that the BMW's were, so I'm not complaining at all.
Continue to enjoy your car, Ds and all! I'm glad you and I could disagree without getting weird. If I ever get to Pittsburgh, you and I will just have to drag it out on some deserted back road!
Old 12-03-2014, 04:49 PM

These are FWD cars with a CVT transmission

Pretty sure priorities like ride quality & gas mileage trump all

/thread

Last edited by george__; 12-03-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:35 PM

All the while, with a smile :)

Agreed... To disagree that is. Jeff I really enjoyed being able to voice my opinion and debate it with such a gentleman and scholar, as yourself! Truly a win-win here. Perhaps we pushed the OP and a few others reading to educate themselves and make their own opinions. Curious minds are a good thing!
Old 12-03-2014, 07:49 PM

The car does not rev faster in Ds mode.
How can the car shift LATER in Ds mode when it doesn't shift at all in D mode?
In D mode, and the accelerator to the floor, the car will be at redline the entire time. How can Ds mode keep the revs higher longer? It can't...

Ds mode is useless, paddle shifters are useless, this car is faster anyway you slice it in D mode...

Take a drive to NJ, and I'll race you at NJMP. I'll even show you the line and give you a couple sessions to learn the track. Only rule is you have to keep your car in Ds mode and I'll keep mine in D mode...
Old 12-04-2014, 04:46 AM

Originally Posted by RCM78
The car does not rev faster in Ds mode.
How can the car shift LATER in Ds mode when it doesn't shift at all in D mode?
In D mode, and the accelerator to the floor, the car will be at redline the entire time. How can Ds mode keep the revs higher longer? It can't...

Ds mode is useless, paddle shifters are useless, this car is faster anyway you slice it in D mode...

Take a drive to NJ, and I'll race you at NJMP. I'll even show you the line and give you a couple sessions to learn the track. Only rule is you have to keep your car in Ds mode and I'll keep mine in D mode...
Now remember the original point of this thread was response. Part throttle response is tons better in Ds so you don't have to floor it to get the response you were looking for.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Bificus99
Now remember the original point of this thread was response. Part throttle response is tons better in Ds so you don't have to floor it to get the response you were looking for.
Thank you Bificus. Starting to get a little off track here. Ds is more responsive than D is. Simple and true. And I'd suggest to anybody else who has an opinion on why D mode is faster than Ds... to please read, REALLY read my comment. Because I did not say "Sport mode is faster than your standard D" no, I said, "If you're racing somebody from a stop, you'd accelerate faster in Ds mode than in D mode." You're taking it so literal as if I'm saying that Ds mode will win you the race, but I'm not.

In any situation I've wanted to get past somebody at a red light, I start in Ds. Accelerate to a point and slap it over into Standard. Because I'm VERY AWARE that the simulation of gears in Ds will overall give the car a slower 0-60 track time. But I get off the line in a second instead of the engine taking precious time to calculate if I wanna blast off or not.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:22 AM

Thank you Bificus. Starting to get a little off track here. Ds is more responsive than D is. Simple and true. And I'd suggest to anybody else who has an opinion on why D mode is faster than Ds... to please read, REALLY read my comment. Because I did not say "Sport mode is faster than your standard D" no, I said, "If you're racing somebody from a stop, you'd accelerate faster in Ds mode than in D mode." You're taking it so literal as if I'm saying that Ds mode will win you the race, but I'm not.

In any situation I've wanted to get past somebody at a red light, I start in Ds. Accelerate to a point and slap it over into Standard. Because I'm VERY AWARE that the simulation of gears in Ds will overall give the car a slower 0-60 track time. But I get off the line in a second instead of the engine taking precious time to calculate if I wanna blast off or not.
If the car is already moving then Yes Ds can be more responsive but only if you keep the revs above 3000rpms, but the benefit is very short lived since the CVT will quickly simulate shifting and slow the car down. From a standing start it makes no difference. Put your foot to the floor and the car will accelerate to redline at the exact same rate in D as it would in Ds.

Personally, I think the CVT react's very well to throttle adjustments and does a great job of keeping the revs up during spirited driving.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by RCM78
If the car is already moving then Yes Ds can be more responsive but only if you keep the revs above 3000rpms, but the benefit is very short lived since the CVT will quickly simulate shifting and slow the car down. From a standing start it makes no difference. Put your foot to the floor and the car will accelerate to redline at the exact same rate in D as it would in Ds. Personally, I think the CVT react's very well to throttle adjustments and does a great job of keeping the revs up during spirited driving.
x2.

From 0 to redline, the car does not move faster in Ds.

Pros and cons of being in Ds:
Pro: rpm's don't drop as quickly, meaning you can pick up accelerating more quickly. Best example is exiting a turn.
Pro: sounds cooler.
Pro: gives you something to do.
Con: uses more fuel.
Con: slightly slower acceleration.
Con: the function of Ds is misunderstood and people get confused about it.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Serpent
Pros and cons of being in Ds:
Pro: rpm's don't drop as quickly, meaning you can pick up accelerating more quickly. Best example is exiting a turn.
- You said it.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:05 PM

Can't wait for upcoming CVT WARRANTY REPLACEMENT thread
Old 12-05-2014, 01:43 PM

So because of my friend in Pittsburgh, I spent all day yesterday driving from court to court and meeting with client to meeting with client is Ds.

I have a few observations and wanted to share. While driving around, Ds is very aggressive feeling. It certainly allows the car to get up and go/be more responsive feeling in many situations.

However, I found it over aggressive for my use. From 0-60, it's not quicker, it just feels like it might be. One of the best parts of the CVT is that the car has multiple personalities: it can be quick and angry or quiet and composed. When I want to get on it, the car responds quite well. When I need a quiet cruiser, the car does that very well also.

So driving around in Ds, the car does hold the revs up and makes jumping into the power band quickly very easy. In D, there is a bit of delay to do the same. To be honest, I couldn't wait until today so I could end my experiment and drive around in D again.

So moving around traffic and everyday driving, you may be a little quicker in Ds, but for every day, it's a bit too aggressive feeling for my tastes.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by jeffislouie
So because of my friend in Pittsburgh, I spent all day yesterday driving from court to court and meeting with client to meeting with client is Ds.

I have a few observations and wanted to share. While driving around, Ds is very aggressive feeling. It certainly allows the car to get up and go/be more responsive feeling in many situations.

However, I found it over aggressive for my use. From 0-60, it's not quicker, it just feels like it might be. One of the best parts of the CVT is that the car has multiple personalities: it can be quick and angry or quiet and composed. When I want to get on it, the car responds quite well. When I need a quiet cruiser, the car does that very well also.

So driving around in Ds, the car does hold the revs up and makes jumping into the power band quickly very easy. In D, there is a bit of delay to do the same. To be honest, I couldn't wait until today so I could end my experiment and drive around in D again.

So moving around traffic and everyday driving, you may be a little quicker in Ds, but for every day, it's a bit too aggressive feeling for my tastes.
I did the same thing when I first got the car but I only made it an hour in Ds. Unless you manually shift, Ds mode is way too rough!!!
Old 12-06-2014, 04:13 AM

I've messed around with both for a couple of years and I would say you guys are dead on as far as Ds vs D. I've noticed the shift logic to be more aggressive but surprisingly if you drive passively in Ds the shifts come quicker than D. So depending on your driving style Ds can actually be smoother? if driving softly since it is willing to climb the powerband easier but also settles "gear changes" quicker. Of course they make for a fake shift in Ds vs D so there is a trade off. I think Ds has merit when needed or used in the right situation. As far as one being faster than the other, the drivetrain is still the same and it is pressure dependent on gas pedal for the most IMHO. Anybody actually tried a 0-60 run in both and seen a difference?
Old 12-06-2014, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by BIGIRISHSTL
Anybody actually tried a 0-60 run in both and seen a difference?
Those who have always report that regular D is fastest. That's the point though. On a timed 1/4 mile, our process is simply to stomp the skinny pedal and watch the revs climb to redline--the car will then stay at redline until you let off. That's all. In Ds, the process is the same. It climbs to redline (same rate as in D), but then a few times it drops the rpm's. It's like temporarily letting off the throttle, then kicking it down again. Isn't it obvious that the car will be slower if you briefly let off the gas a few times?
Old 12-06-2014, 07:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NejV...o&spfreload=10
Old 12-13-2014, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Serpent
Those who have always report that regular D is fastest. That's the point though. On a timed 1/4 mile, our process is simply to stomp the skinny pedal and watch the revs climb to redline--the car will then stay at redline until you let off. That's all. In Ds, the process is the same. It climbs to redline (same rate as in D), but then a few times it drops the rpm's. It's like temporarily letting off the throttle, then kicking it down again. Isn't it obvious that the car will be slower if you briefly let off the gas a few times?
I'd have to agree. At least from a dead stop. If you can't feel that it's slower in ds mode then idk what to say let technology do its thing.
Banned! Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) - F1 Fanatic
http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2007/05/0...nsmission-cvt/

Read through it if u will I found it interesting. It's proven to be fast so idk why people can't accept it. Guess they just want to hear the power losing sound of a shift.

Last edited by 2011maximapa; 12-13-2014 at 11:16 PM.