8th Generation Maxima (2016-) Let's see what Nissan has to offer on the 8th generation Maxima

My SR Middle East spec

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 09:47 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

My SR Middle East spec

Hi guys hope everyone doing fine . Before I start talking I want say sorry if you find my English bad I'm not that good in English

anyway I want to share with you guys the maxima sr spec for middle East and show what the different they make .

btw when I buy my max it was wingless they take it off for getting more money that what I think . Also they didn't bring up here the midnight edition ( it was my goal ) now I'll show you guys from inside I think you will see the different

now guys I have lil questions .. someone still my maxima emblem and I contact Nissan dealr they said they don't have the emblem for the SR spec ( camera emblem ) they will bring it after 1 month like that so I'm asking if there third party company do things like this . You know just for change

and this is how my max looks right now

and again sorry for my bad English and thank you all ☺
Old 12-30-2017, 06:46 AM

I found some amusing differences. Arabic script is only on the infotainment screen. All other script is in English. Actually this is more than amusing to me. A cigarette lighter in the "12v power port". You may not know this but cigarettes have all but disappeared in the U.S. over the last several years and manufacturers have eliminated the "politically incorrect" cigarette lighter, saving a few pennies. Your steering wheel heater button is missing. At first I thought this was weird and then I slapped my forehead and laughed! Heated seats missing?.. oh yeah!!! Also I see, what appears to be a gallon of antifreeze in your trunk. Do most folks in the middle eastern countries carry extra antifreeze? I wouldn't think newer cars would need that, although our older U.S. cars certainly did. Finally, is that sand I see in the carpet....instead of U.S.-spec'd lint and dust. :-)

Okay guys and gals, anyone else see other differences. I'm sure I missed a bunch.

I really like the carbon fiber effect on the Nissan logo. Very nice touch.
Old 01-19-2018, 08:17 AM

Is that a front facing camera?? We do not have it here on US. I would love to hear more about it.