Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

Congrats to Jayson for placing in IASCA finals!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2002, 08:39 AM
jmax

http://www.iasca.com/amateur1.htm

I've never competed so I don't really know the "system" but wanted to show my support anyway. Also wanted to let the other peeps here know that a maxima is competeing at that level.

Old 11-02-2002, 11:11 AM

Thanks but It was a horrible let down for me and my score was sadly very low. Anyway I hope to have the now redone sound system pics up around x mas along with most of the other stuff that been done and finally have an up to date site, but I gotta wait for Mei so I can get their digital pics.
Old 11-02-2002, 03:14 PM
jmax

Originally posted by max'n out
Thanks but It was a horrible let down for me and my score was sadly very low. Anyway I hope to have the now redone sound system pics up around x mas along with most of the other stuff that been done and finally have an up to date site, but I gotta wait for Mei so I can get their digital pics.
So when are you gonna let me here that horribly low quality system ? I guess we should wait till I get the new kicks finnished. I should have done more work on them today, but at least I did something which was more than the rain and cold has let me do most other days.

Old 11-02-2002, 04:24 PM

Originally posted by jmax

So when are you gonna let me here that horribly low quality system ? I guess we should wait till I get the new kicks finnished. I should have done more work on them today, but at least I did something which was more than the rain and cold has let me do most other days.
I'm coming back to PA from Charlotte to get it around x mas time around the 10-15th and will be there till around the 13th of Jan anytime around then is good, just give me a little time to tune it up.