Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

please welcome me to the land of In-dash tv

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 01:22 AM

please welcome me to the land of In-dash tv

yup.. i just installed a 7" lcd in my 96gle.. got a power acoustik.. it was a long project.. i was driving around tryin to figure out what i should use to keep my tv in place..and i made mistakes here and there so i have to open my thingys again so i can do it rite.. i think its called clean up work... but its pretty cool.. i did get scared though, i was watchin wedding crashers on my way to the marlton diner and there was a cop behind me. thank god he didnt pull me over.. he was just goin to the diner too..
Old 09-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by zippyflu
yup.. i just installed a 7" lcd in my 96gle.. got a power acoustik.. it was a long project.. i was driving around tryin to figure out what i should use to keep my tv in place..and i made mistakes here and there so i have to open my thingys again so i can do it rite.. i think its called clean up work... but its pretty cool.. i did get scared though, i was watchin wedding crashers on my way to the marlton diner and there was a cop behind me. thank god he didnt pull me over.. he was just goin to the diner too..
Not very smart to watch video while driving.....

Old 09-17-2006, 12:16 PM

1) you're just asking for an accident driving and watching.
2) no pics no care.
Old 09-18-2006, 02:07 AM

i will start posting pics when its completly complete..its still not good enough to show ppl yet.. kinda like unshaved "private parts" you get all self-concious about it....lol