Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

Adding 2 more speakers to a 5.5Gen??

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by slickrick
I laugh at YOU, DAUGHTER...I think you should spend your future vacation time in Hawaii...I heard its nice there.
LMBO.....yup, spend that time wisely.....
Old 06-22-2007, 09:13 AM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

Oh boy, how fun.

I don't know why some people just don't listen.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:17 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by babyboyws6
SON... if i ever saw u in person i would break ya fukin jaw for being such a dikk wehre itsz not needed. who started getting fed up here... you... like i said.. SON... calm ur azz down.

Yeah i do find it hard to believe becuz i havent been doing this for very long. Im more into motor work than systems ok... not even on nissans more so on hondas and acuras, but im spreading my horizons.... So... point me in the right direction instead of being a fukin ***** about things pearl..

to tha utherz... What type speakers should i look into runnin for the front, instead of the pyles. along with replacing the tweeters becuz they dont really mean much to me. when i get money then i can try out ya suggestions.

SOUND FAIR???

No need for violence here......some advise for you.....take that number that he left you in the above post and call it.......instead of talking about breaking jaws talk about how you would love to by some rainbows. Here is the link.
http://car.rainbow-audio.de/products...hp?lan=2&pro=1

Put these in the doors up front and put an amp on them and you will be very satisfied. Now you are ready to run your mouth at your leisure and maybe.....just maybe you could compete with Don's doors. I understand you didnt get the answer you were looking for up front but talking to people the way you do will not get you anywhere, and trust me you want to be able to come to this forum for your audio needs......there are alot of great car audio minds collecting here and if you were to stop and listen you could probablly gain some very useful knowledge. It does not matter what you choose to do or what equipment you choose to run but for gods sake gain some info before your mouth throws up useless information and comments. Pyle IMHO is a Pyle of ****!....yes i ran them back in the day when super blues were the thing to pound, but as we mature......key word."mature" our listening habits become a little more relaxed, thats why i think you would be happy buying some rainbow comps for your front stage.......you wont want to get out of the car then.....just ask around these and other forums...they are great speakers. As far as you wanting to do 5.1 or 7.1 its all in the prosessor you choose, its like this, you can have 20 speakers in you car but without a prosessor the speakers will all play the same information, now with a prosessor there will be more of a chance that you may acheive a little more desired sound when you have the proper information going to the proper speaker, 5.1 consists of 5 plus one driver....to include a center, now with 7.1 its a little different.....
http://www.dts.com/dts-hd/71-traditional.php
http://www.dts.com/consumer/caraudio/custom_install.php

Think about these things next time before you come to a public forum and make an *** of yourself......questions are always welcome but being a jackazz is not!
I hope this helps, this is just my .02

Chef
Old 06-25-2007, 08:15 PM

yo look, to end all this b/s, i will call. but heres the thing, w/e we talk bout is bound to end up on here you know. Think about this, im not the one who came at you talking about OMG why do i even bother and talking like that, regardless of age or not thats madd disrespectful and i took offense to that... i'll tawk bout the rest on the phone with this guy so he can understand better. any ways....

I appreciate the link u sent me ... the rainbow link and the 7.1 and the 5.1 diagrams. i actually have a boy who has a low rider blazer and is the president of a crew named "Vertically challenged" , pretty well know on the east coast once you get into the Slammed car scene. He showed me this one guys truck set up just like that scion with the 5.1 surround . different brands of course but it sounded crazy. He had a 2002 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab and the damn thing was serious. This is why i wanna go with a surround setup because it's a personal taste of mind you know. The purpose of this thread is to see how i should go about it. in the opening statement of mine i shoulda mentioned it but i did along the way.

All of the suggestions were nice and i do and did appreciate them i didnt take anything and toss it, i just wanted my question answered clearly plus w/e else i had, i even mentioned i was new into the scene and didnt know to much, but even still people talk 2 me like i should know these things.

ANy way thanks for ya help
Old 07-29-2007, 08:05 PM

didnt go with the rainbow...

went with the new Alpine type-R comp set... Very happy
Alpine amp is on the way