Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

Eclipse AVN6620?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 07:46 PM
I tend to get a bit irritable

Originally Posted by maxprivate
hmm On the Cruthfield website it says nothing of a 3 year warranty for Eclipse.. it only mentions 1 year and an option to buy extended warranty. Also nothing on theft. Pardon the unenlightenment but what does DAC stand for?
That is because Crutchfield is not about to fly to each customers house to install it. The 3yrs and theft coverage is only if dealer installed. However Crutchfield does offer InstallCard and therefore would still hold true if brought to a dealer. It is standard on all HUs from Eclipse if installed by a dealer.

Need more? Call them directly: 310-327-2151 Or contact your local dealer using the dealer locator:http://www.eclipse-web.com/dealer_locator/index.html I happen to know a good one in the 08817 zip.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:46 PM

DAC =Digital Analog Converter.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:47 PM

Looking on crutchfield's compare page the 6620 has 5volt preouts where the Pioneer has2 volt preouts. The Avic has better signal to noise ratio. There are a couple more different things. I don't know anymore b/c I've never "played" with the Avic anywhere. I also don't know anyone with it. I know that the better preout voltage helps give a better sound from your amp. Like I said though, I've never played with it.

Thanks for the info I guess I will have to take a ride to a local six ave and check them out.
Holy Crap ! Look at it there, but PLEASE do not buy it there !
Old 06-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Black Lion

Originally Posted by Pearl96Max
Holy Crap ! Look at it there, but PLEASE do not buy it there !
Installed by authorized dealer heh? Well that would definitely excluded me then what's wrong with buying from 6 ave if they can offer it for a good price? I didn't say I would have them install it. I would rather attempt it myself and probably do a better job then they would. I don't know if you recall the disaster on an install with my old alarm system you ripped out, (probably not) it was a wiring nightmare and I would never let some shop I know nothing of touch my car again. So with the warranty card, your saying I can purchase from Crutchfield and have you install it and get the 3 year warranty from Eclipse ? I would much rather have you do it then anyone and at least I know you do good work and take pride in what you do and will do a good job . I know you are an authorized dealer for Eclispe but what about Pioneer?
Old 06-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Black Lion

DAC =Digital Analog Converter.
Thanks for the information.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:54 PM

Installed by authorized dealer heh? Well that would definitely excluded me then what's wrong with buying from 6 ave if they can offer it for a good price? I didn't say I would have them install it. I would rather attempt it myself and probably do a better job then they would. I don't know if you recall the disaster on an install with my old alarm system you ripped out, (probably not) it was a wiring nightmare and I would never let some shop I know nothing of touch my car again. So with the warranty card, your saying I can purchase from Crutchfield and have you install it and get the 3 year warranty from Eclipse ? I would much rather have you do it then anyone and at least I know you do good work and take pride in what you do and will do a good job . I know you are an authorized dealer for Eclispe but what about Pioneer?
Do some searching for 6thave and all their lawsuits. Primarily in selling refurbed and used products as new. They have more litigation going on then Supreme Court. The funniest and more recent ones was when they sold refurbed/returned Tivos and the customers tried to activate them ... and they were already registered to someone !

With the InstallCard you can purchase from Crutchfield and take it your authorized dealer of choice. However what makes you think that I would do you wrong on pricing either way? There is a reason I told ya to gimme a call ..

Yes Pioneer same, but I buy through distribution. I have NOOOOOO plans nor desires of being direct with them.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Black Lion

Fujitsu Ten Corp. of America Consumer Limited Warranty
Warranty valid only in the U.S.A. and Canada

This limited warranty provided by Fujitsu Ten Corp. of America (“Eclipse”) covers all defects in materials or workmanship under normal use in your new
Eclipse Product purchased from an authorized Eclipse retailer in the U.S.A. or Canada for a period of one (1) year from the date of original consumer
purchase. This limited warranty is valid only for the original consumer purchaser of Eclipse Product who must reside in either the U.S.A. or Canada
and is NOT transferable.

Sales receipt or other valid proof of purchase showing the date of original purchase is required for warranty service of this Product. Eclipse
may charge you or refuse service for the Eclipse Product without valid proof of purchase.

WHAT IS COVERED
If the Product becomes defective in material or workmanship that may arise under normal use during the period of one (1) year from the date of original
consumer purchase, Eclipse will, at its option and without charge, repair your Eclipse Product with new or reconditioned components or parts, or replace
the Product with a reconditioned product of the same or functionally equivalent model. Eclipse retains as its property any retained parts or product that
is replaced on an exchange basis. Eclipse will return ship the unit to you and cover shipping charges.

WHAT IS NOT COVERED
1. This limited warranty does not cover any Product which is repaired by any non-authorized individual, retailer or service center, or any Product
purchased from a non-authorized retailer.
2. This limited warranty does not cover any Product which has been subject to abuse, misuse, neglect, accident, Product modifications, improper
connection with peripherals, attempted theft, electrical power surge, liquid damage, flood, lightening, or other acts of nature, which has been used
other than in accordance with the instructions furnished by Eclipse or over the specification range, or which its serial number has been altered,
defaced or removed.
3. This limited warranty does not cover elimination of car static, motor noise or other electrical interference, correction of problems resulting from
improper media such as CD, DVD or memory stick, vehicle’s antenna system, and faulty installation, and de-activation of security code for the
Products containing ESN function.
4. This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage including face panels and displays such as LCD or TFT, normal wear and tear, battery
replacement or periodic maintenance.
5. This limited warranty does not cover any CD, DVD or other media damage including its contents caused by Eclipse products.
6. This limited warranty does not cover any expenses paid or incurred by you in relation to this warranty. For example, you are responsible for removal
and installation of the Product as well as shipping to Eclipse, shipping charges and any damage during shipping.
7. This limited warranty does not apply when Product is used in a trade or business or in any industrial or commercial application.

HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
Some Eclipse Product instructions provide troubleshooting procedures to determine if your Product needs service. The fastest solution may be
found in the instructions. Please look here first.

Should your Eclipse CAR SPEAKER require service, please contact the retailer where you purchased this Product for service. For other Eclipse
Products, please contact your retailer where you purchased this Product to verify that the Product requires service. If service is needed, please call
or visit our website below to obtain a claim number. You must follow the return shipping instructions provided when you obtain the claim number.
Eclipse will NOT ACCEPT any Product without a claim number.
Eclipse Authorized Service Center:
1-800-233-2216 For U.S.A. Consumers ONLY / 1-888-557-8278 For Canada Consumers ONLY
or www.eclipsediamondservice.com

DISCLAIMER FOR NAVIGATION SYSTEM SOFTWARE AND DATA STORAGE
Any navigation system software provided with the Eclipse Product is provided “as is”, with all faults and with no warranties whatsoever. Navigation
system software may have bugs and errors, and may provide incorrect directions. Under no circumstances shall Eclipse or its LICENSORS be liable to
you on account of use or misuse of, or reliance on, any navigation system software.

Eclipse shall not be responsible for any software programs, data or other information stored or used on any Product returned to Eclipse for warranty
service, including the costs of recovering such programs or data. If during the warranty service of the Product, the contents of the hard drive or any
other data storage media are altered, deleted, modified or lost, Eclipse is not responsible.

WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION
THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT FOR THE PRODUCT AND THE SOFTWARE IS IN LIEU OF ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ON THE ECLIPSE PRODUCT. ALL IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, TO THE EXTENT
THAT THEY CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, ARE LIMITED TO THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE
EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN. IF THE PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE IN MATERIALS
OR WORKMANSHIP, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE REPAIR OR
REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED ABOVE. HOWEVER IF THAT REMEDY FAILS OF ITS
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, ECLIPSE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE
OF THE PRODUCT TO THE PURCHASER IN EXCHANGE FOR THE RETURN OF THE PRODUCT.
ECLIPSE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE OR DATA,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, WHETHER SUCH ALLEGED DAMAGES
ARE BASED IN WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY, BUT
EXCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY), CONTRACT, OR INDEMNITY.

YOUR STATE LAW RIGHTS
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS
OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO
SUCH LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES
YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY
FROM STATE TO STATE.

Don please correct if Im wrong here but I don't see anything regarding theft coverage or anything about warranty past 1 year.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Black Lion

Do some searching for 6thave and all their lawsuits. Primarily in selling refurbed and used products as new. They have more litigation going on then Supreme Court. The funniest and more recent ones was when they sold refurbed/returned Tivos and the customers tried to activate them ... and they were already registered to someone !

With the InstallCard you can purchase from Crutchfield and take it your authorized dealer of choice. However what makes you think that I would do you wrong on pricing either way? There is a reason I told ya to gimme a call ..

Yes Pioneer same, but I buy through distribution. I have NOOOOOO plans nor desires of being direct with them.
I hear ya man I'll give you a call I was just trying to find the best price for on the unit. Im definitely not buying from 6ave. Thanks again for the info. The warranty info I got from the Eclipse website..check it out.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:32 PM

Continue doubting me if you would like, although I think you should do what I first told you to and call them. Three year warranty IF DEALER INSTALLED has been standard for them since 1995. Honestly I do not just make this stuff up as a few people here can even attest to the warranty terms and even the theft coverage.

In the meantime while awaiting til tomorrow for them to open and for you to confirm what I have been saying all along you can take a peek at this, of course I could have just somehow miraculously made it with my stellar artistic skills ..

Old 06-10-2008, 02:31 AM
I R The Law

Don't doubt Don!!! His prices are to die for

Hi don!! You have PM don!
Old 06-10-2008, 04:07 AM
Black Lion

Continue doubting me if you would like, although I think you should do what I first told you to and call them. Three year warranty IF DEALER INSTALLED has been standard for them since 1995. Honestly I do not just make this stuff up as a few people here can even attest to the warranty terms and even the theft coverage.

In the meantime while awaiting til tomorrow for them to open and for you to confirm what I have been saying all along you can take a peek at this, of course I could have just somehow miraculously made it with my stellar artistic skills ..

Wow thats a pretty good photo shop Don, almost couldn't tell for a min there... but what gave it away was.... j.k. I never doubted you, just posted what info I got from the website. This must come packaged with the H.U. correct. Why wouldn't they post this on the website is beyond me
Old 06-10-2008, 07:18 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

been using eclipse Since the AVN 5435...and haven't looked back. I had the avn6600, avn6610, and now the avn6620. If you're in the NJ area I would be glad to give you a demo (but don would be easier since you can just buy directly from him after he gives yuo a demo).
Old 06-10-2008, 08:02 AM
Black Lion

Originally Posted by burnurass
been using eclipse Since the AVN 5435...and haven't looked back. I had the avn6600, avn6610, and now the avn6620. If you're in the NJ area I would be glad to give you a demo (but don would be easier since you can just buy directly from him after he gives yuo a demo).
Thanks for the offer of the demo. I must admit their warranty is untouchable. I wish Eclipse would come out with a new style hd model. So I will be sticking with the 6620 bigger screen, newer style and I don't like the button locations of the hd model. One thing Crutchfield offers that I like is a six interest free via their credit card offer.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:12 AM

Thanks for the offer of the demo. I must admit their warranty is untouchable. I wish Eclipse would come out with a new style hd model. So I will be sticking with the 6620 bigger screen, newer style and I don't like the button locations of the hd model. One thing Crutchfield offers that I like is a six interest free via their credit card offer.
Don takes credit cards....

What's the big deal with the hard drive? Just wondering....the way it'll sort the music, etc will NOT be better than an IPOD wiht the ipod adapter. The navigation is already VERY VERY QUICK to reroute...I use it ALL THE TIME. That's why I dont' believe the hard drive is a big issue....just my opinion anyways.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Sports Button FTW

I was at burnurass house yesterday and his ipod ability is ridiculous. No lag, all songs available, very well organized. I SWEAR you will not be dissappointed.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Black Lion

Don takes credit cards...
Yes I know he does but he doesn't to the best of my knowledge over interest free for 6 months lol.. anyhow the thing I like about the hd is that it can store all your music therefore not needing an ipod in the car all the time. To mention the fact that I do have an I pod touch that I use all the time ..Does the 6620 have all playlist configured same as on ipod? quick access to music etc? just curious cause I have no idea how well these work.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:00 AM

Yes I know he does but he doesn't to the best of my knowledge over interest free for 6 months lol.. anyhow the thing I like about the hd is that it can store all your music therefore not needing an ipod in the car all the time. To mention the fact that I do have an I pod touch that I use all the time ..Does the 6620 have all playlist configured same as on ipod? quick access to music etc? just curious cause I have no idea how well these work.
YES it does.
check it out...pics from my AVN6610:

Add xm RADIO to that menu of sources and that's what my screen looks like now.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:23 AM

No he doesnt, although it is possible if I went with one of those companies.

Is a HD portable? Can you bring it car to car? In the house?

Lets also focus on primaries here ... What are you REALLY looking for? A decent navi that should get you from point A to point B, but with a HD? OR ... An excellent navi that does its job spot on, but you have to use an iPod for your library? I would guess the latter of the two for most since that is why they are buying navi, however I could be off in this case..
Old 06-10-2008, 10:27 AM

Lets also focus on primaries here ... What are you REALLY looking for? A decent navi that should get you from point A to point B, but with a HD? OR ... An excellent navi that does its job spot on, but you have to use an iPod for your library? I would guess the latter of the two for most since that is why they are buying navi, however I could be off in this case..
Also he already HAS an ipod...and since he say he brings it wherever he goes it should be a no brainer to get something with a NICE ipod interface.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:31 AM

Also he already HAS an ipod...and since he say he brings it wherever he goes it should be a no brainer to get something with a NICE ipod interface.
Cant argue logic !
Old 06-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor

One thing Crutchfield offers that I like is a six interest free via their credit card offer.
if you have to finance it you can't afford it.

let me say this for don, i was at one time skeptical for the simple reason that everybody recommended him. it was like a brain washed cult. well... turns out theres good reason. this guy knows his stuff and will step your game up for you. i will bet that you will not get the kind of support that you will from him anywhere. i have made only two purchases from him but have easily made 5 30 min + phone calls. he will help you understand audio in general better and will give you a behind the scenes look that only someone in his position can (if you let him talk, which he loves to do ). now he may just like me a lot, but he has also been known to give some unbeatable prices (when allowed, not sure about eclipse) and take care of established customers (i know of a couple ppl that have got stuff out of his personal stash or deadstock). i don't know what thats worth to you but its a big deal to me.

for the don
Old 06-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Black Lion

Originally Posted by BLACKonBLACK98

let me say this for don, i was at one time skeptical for the simple reason that everybody recommended him. it was like a brain washed cult. well... turns out theres good reason. this guy knows his stuff and will step your game up for you. i will bet that you will not get the kind of support that you will from him anywhere. i have made only two purchases from him but have easily made 5 30 min + phone calls. he will help you understand audio in general better and will give you a behind the scenes look that only someone in his position can (if you let him talk, which he loves to do ). now he may just like me a lot, but he has also been known to give some unbeatable prices (when allowed, not sure about eclipse) and take care of established customers (i know of a couple ppl that have got stuff out of his personal stash or deadstock). i don't know what thats worth to you but its a big deal to me.

for the don
Yes I have delt with Don in the pass (installed my alarm for me) and I should have consulted with him sooner. After speaking with him today along with clearing things up on the warranty side via Eclipse, I have decided to go with the 6620 through Don He will set it all up for me so its plug and play and I will be installing this myself. How can you beat that ..Plus he offered 24hr assistance if needed. Ill get burned for that one.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Black Lion

Well now that you put it that way, having the ipod as my library isn't such a bad idea after all.
Are we certain that all ipods are compatible? anyone? I have the ipod touch.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Black Lion

By the way BLACKonBLACK.... what's wrong with interest free financing ?.... have fun with the product now and pay later! With no interest accrued as long as you pay the balance off in full.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Former Vendor

its only free if you pay it off in time and you never know whats going to happen tomorrow. financing is for cars, houses, etc. toys are cash money. thats just how i rock but thats probably because i already ruined any chance of ever having credit (so really everythings cash).
Old 06-10-2008, 06:17 PM

Ordered my AVN6620 today with the ipod controls. Paid in full Now to find some decent speakers. If I have the Bose system in the '01 i30, do I need to buy that adapter to plug things directly into my headunit to bypass the bose amp?
Old 06-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Black Lion

Originally Posted by BLACKonBLACK98
its only free if you pay it off in time and you never know whats going to happen tomorrow. financing is for cars, houses, etc. toys are cash money. thats just how i rock but thats probably because i already ruined any chance of ever having credit (so really everythings cash).
Yes sir, true indeed thats why i stated you have to pay in full by the end of given interest free period. I have purchased things much more expensive than this h.u. and have payed it off no interest with out a problem. But you are right cash is always best , But good credit goes a long way.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Black Lion

Back to the subject at hand AVN owners. How sensitive is the tft screen? I was playing around with an avicz2 and imo the tft sucked. I had to tap the icons more than once to get to P.O.I and its not that sensitive at all. Also messed around with the Strata a bit and man the screen is extremely sensitive which I thought was cool... you dont want to have to tap so many times to get to P.O.I while driving. Wasn't able to see the 6620 though Six Ave said they didn't carry Eclispe any more because their equipment is quote "not what it used to be". Im wasn't by any means listening to him, he couldn't even give me a legit reason why in his opinion ECLIPSE was not what it used to be. One thing he did say that I thought was funny was that since CC and BB started to carry Eclipse they had fallen off. I told him its probably the bad installers out there
Old 06-10-2008, 07:59 PM

"It's not what it used to be." is the generic answer that folks give when they have no idea why they aren't selling for certain companies anymore. I hate when folks do that and then talk **** about said item/company. Nothing pisses me off more than when I go into a store (BB/CC) and I know more about the equipment they are selling than they do. I purposely ask questions they should know the answers too, even though I already do. I love to hear the **** that comes out of their mouth. My thing is if I don't know the answer I will find someone who does for you. You would think folks would learn about the items they are selling so they can answer questions. Sorry, guess I just needed to "vent."
Old 06-10-2008, 08:20 PM

^ Most forum members are true audio enthusiasts and have been for years, so of course they are going to know more than newbs at BB or CC. Let me know the secret to finding knowledgeable/intelligent/trustworthy salespeople who will work for $7.00 an hour and I will personally change all the Circuit City's, starting with mine

You do hear the "not what it used to be" often because its often true. Take Eclipse for example. The first year they came to CC, their highest model head unit, the CD7000, had 5v preouts instead of 8 like the previous year model decks had, and the entry level head unit, the CD1000, was essentially a JVC KDG230 rebadged. Alpine did something similar...from the CDA9835 to present there wasn't much of anything worth having. Luckily for us audio entusiasts, both brands have changed that, with the CD7200mkII and CDA9887 respectively.

Not all custom shops are any better though. The biggest shop here in Gainesville sold a customer of mine a DVC 4 ohm sub for his 2 channel amp. I called said custom shop to figure out what they were thinking. The main sales person said that if the customer doesn't want to drive back to exchange it, that I should just hook up one of the voice coils and let it ride out.

+1 BLACKonBLACK, I only buy toys with cash too. But I found something for you:
http://forum.elitecaraudio.com/showt...hreadid=147910
Old 06-10-2008, 08:38 PM

Touche'
Old 06-10-2008, 08:44 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending BB or CC. There are complete retards everywhere, both salespeople and installers. I'm just playing devils advocate because I happen to work at one, mainly for lack of a single decent audio shop in this town.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Black Lion

Originally Posted by ICEMAN76
"It's not what it used to be." is the generic answer that folks give when they have no idea why they aren't selling for certain companies anymore. I hate when folks do that and then talk **** about said item/company. Nothing pisses me off more than when I go into a store (BB/CC) and I know more about the equipment they are selling than they do. I purposely ask questions they should know the answers too, even though I already do. I love to hear the **** that comes out of their mouth. My thing is if I don't know the answer I will find someone who does for you. You would think folks would learn about the items they are selling so they can answer questions. Sorry, guess I just needed to "vent."
I completely understand and it is a little annoying, thats exactly why it went in one ear and out the other. I also had asked they guy at Six Ave about the avic z3 and he said its the same as the z2.. i was like wtf? its like a $500 difference. Anyhow the touch screen feature on the ANV 6620 how is it as far as sensitivity? Do you find yourself having to touch icons multiple times to get where you want to go?
Old 06-10-2008, 09:10 PM

It's pretty good. I really don't have n e thing to compare it too. This is the first touchscreen that I've had. I left my windows "cracked open" a little too much one day during the Pollen season and it was a bit annoying until I figured out why it was not registering my touches. Other than that, I've had no problems with the screen.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:59 AM

I completely understand and it is a little annoying, thats exactly why it went in one ear and out the other. I also had asked they guy at Six Ave about the avic z3 and he said its the same as the z2.. i was like wtf? its like a $500 difference. Anyhow the touch screen feature on the ANV 6620 how is it as far as sensitivity? Do you find yourself having to touch icons multiple times to get where you want to go?
I think I can be a good guy to give you some info on this. I've owned an OLD SCHOOL Kenwood touchscreen, Pioneer AVIC-N1, and now a bunch of eclipses. The eclipse TOUCHSCREEN is by far the most accurate and easy to use. It's pretty sensitive compared to the other ones...

Are we certain that all ipods are compatible? anyone? I have the ipod touch.
I used my iPhone and Ipod classic so It should be ok...
Old 06-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Black Lion

I think I can be a good guy to give you some info on this. I've owned an OLD SCHOOL Kenwood touchscreen, Pioneer AVIC-N1, and now a bunch of eclipses. The eclipse TOUCHSCREEN is by far the most accurate and easy to use. It's pretty sensitive compared to the other ones...

I used my iPhone and Ipod classic so It should be ok...
Ok cool, if you use you're iphone then the touch will definitely work fine. After all they are same minus the phone. I'll just make a trip to Dons and try it out there and just buy it on the spot. Thanks for the help. May need more though when I install this thing, need to know how to bypass the safety feature so I can watch movies while driving ( who does that ?) and access all functions etc.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:03 AM

Very easy bypass ... ground the parking brake wire.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:14 AM

Pearl96,

Did you have to get some harness to bypass the Bose amp for the speakers?
Old 06-11-2008, 10:30 AM

For which car?
Old 06-11-2008, 10:31 AM

For which car?
'01 i30 with factory BOSE system.

Quick Reply: Eclipse AVN6620?