Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

*****ATTN Regulars/OG's...*****

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 02:41 PM

*****ATTN Regulars/OG's...***** (aka postwhore crew) Step Inside

Click on the following link. Scroll down to the third pic. Guess whose car is in said pic.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...020262079.html

Last edited by kpr10is; 02-09-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:58 PM

What are the chances there are two AVN headunits in 5th gen maximas in New Jersey with RCA plugs mounted in the EXACT same spot on that side panel?

Or....what are the chances that this craigslist installer from Washington D.C. actually installed the AVN in the unnamed person's 5th gen?

Old 02-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Kevlo for President

Damnnnnnnnnn famous!
Old 02-09-2009, 04:36 PM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

Nilesh or jeff....
Old 02-09-2009, 05:02 PM
tastey wheat

lawls.

Kev you router is on its way. We gave it a run through before we sent it too, works great.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by mendon99
lawls.

Kev you router is on its way. We gave it a run through before we sent it too, works great.
woot!
Old 02-09-2009, 06:13 PM

Hint to craigslist scammers: If you are going to post pictures of navigation installs that aren't yours, check the street name on the picture first.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:43 PM

haha you should email them.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by nismos14
Nilesh or jeff....
Touche. Didn't think of Jeff (even though he has had every AVN for the past 10 years lol), but now that you say that, the a/c controls in the craigslist ad are from a TE, so its gotta be his. I would've thought TE's would have had the white face gauges though, not black.

Either way, craigslist scammer ftl.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:48 PM
I tend to get a bit irritable

That be Jeffs car !! I just send him an email.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:56 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

bhwahahaha that's my street! Sorry nilesh, it's my car...I spy the man pedals.
Maxima.org Mafia on the look out. GOOD STUFF.

Thanks!
Old 02-10-2009, 05:02 AM

LOL - maybe some guy is running a gig out of Jeff's tool shed in the backyard....
Old 02-10-2009, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by burnurass
bhwahahaha that's my street! Sorry nilesh, it's my car...I spy the man pedals.
Maxima.org Mafia on the look out. GOOD STUFF.

Thanks!
I saw auto climate, didnt need to see man pedals.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Suspension Yoda

Dammmnnn going global with this piece.

It's Jeff's car.

BUT the RCA's were my idea and installed by me.

My car has 2 pedals and manual CC
Old 02-10-2009, 07:49 AM
Suspension Yoda

Just emailed him too.

"Nice idea - using Craigslist to sell your professional services, but please remove images of installations you did NOT actually do."
Old 02-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Suspension Yoda

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Feb 10, 2009 11:06am
Subject: Re: RE: Saw your Craigslist ad.
To: Toggle Bolt <dashermobileelectronics@gmail.com>

> Sorry, but I can guarantee you did not install that AVN.
>
> On Feb 10, 2009 10:50am, Toggle Bolt dashermobileelectronics@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Excuse me but we actually do those installs.
> >
> > From: nilesh
> > Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:49 AM
> > To: dashermobileelectronics@gmail.com
> > Subject: Saw your Craigslist ad.
> >
> > Nice way of utilizing Craigslist to sell your professional services, but please remove pictures of installs you did NOT actually do.
> >
Old 02-10-2009, 08:22 AM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

Dasher Mobile Electronics Team

We are a mobile electronics installation team that can come to your home or place of work and perform any possible electronic installation or mechanical service on your vehicle. All work is professionally installed, with no loose connections or visible wires.

Possible Installs:

- Custom MDF or painted fiberglass subwoofer enclosures (maximize the space in your trunk by getting a custom sub-box built on-site that uses your trunk space more efficiently. It comes with a factory color carpet wrap so it blends into the trunk better. We can also make standard boxes as well that are carpeted to match.) We can even make shallow mount boxes for use in tight spaces like pick-up trucks.

- Head Unit Installation (Standard radios all the way up to full dvd player / navigation systems, even with bluetooth, xm or ipod addons, gps antennas) We also offer bypass services for the mobile video units that let you fully operate the radio while the car is moving.)

- Amp Installation (Custom mount the amp anywhere you want in the car to save valuable trunk space and give it a clean look. Unit can be mounted on the side of the trunk, on the top, or the back seat. A sturdy mount that will last. All wires are run behind or under the carpets for a 100% clean look.)

- Car Alarms, Keyless Entry, Remote Starters, Radar Detectors

- Permanent Installation of GPS and XM units (This frees up your cigarette lighter for other things like phone chargers and ipod chargers. It also gets rid of all the wires running all over the place.)

- Speaker Installation

- Brake Jobs, Oil Changes, Tire Rotations, Brake Fluid/Transmission/Radiator Flushes, Regular Maintenance Intervals (Spark Plugs, Wires, Distribution Caps, Air Filters). We will pick up the parts for you before arriving!

Any combination of the above services can be performed at your home or work, while you are not inconvenienced. We have both worked as mechanics and mobile electronic installers, so no job is too big or too small.

Contact Joe @ 703.901.7958 to schedule an appointment or get a quote. Or email us below thru the following link. Please include the Year, Make, and Model of the car, a description of the services to be performed, and your desired location for installation.

E-mail Me!

A website is coming soon, that has pictures of some of the finished jobs we have performed so far.
Saving that so we can call him if he decides to be a douche.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:26 AM
tastey wheat

in for results, lol
Old 02-10-2009, 08:48 AM

Daniel Bundy rathrbboardin@gmail.com
to me

11:27 AM (17 minutes ago)

Ha. Sorry man, been trying to figure out how to get watermarks put on all of my installation pictures, so I can post them on the site. Will get that done today I suppose since I don't have any jobs to do. Sorry about that just wanted some generic images of what we have done (put that exact same HU in a 06 Corvette). I think it says on the ad we will have pictures of our ACTUAL installs soon enough, wasn't trying to take credit. Thanks for the heads up and consider it removed.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Jeffrey Lee wrote:

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

PLEASE TAKE OFF MY PICTURE OFF YOUR AD. It is the 3rd picture from the top of the Eclipse AVN in a 2003 Nissan Maxima. Unless you want to pay me $$ for using my picture, please take it off ASAP.

Thanks.

Jeff
Old 02-10-2009, 08:52 AM
§è~® f®ÈÄk

pwnd
Old 02-10-2009, 09:00 AM

lawls
Old 02-08-2015, 09:48 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

haha wow you guys are ****ing tools

not sure what i had googled, but i found this gay *** thread and just HAD to drop by no matter the time lapse.

"pwnd" "lawls" you guys are a ride or die tough crew behind your monitors calling out "OG"s. You guys drive MAXIMAS on an internet forum!!! So does every asian family, and ghetto yo boy with tint inside the beltway. I mean they have evolved into something as of late, but back then it was like asking respect for driving a camry with a little extra pep... (insert family car comment here)

i was actually pretty polite about things, and even disclaimed on the site that we would put up "actual install pics shortly". So no one was trying to sell that install as their own. Professional business man always, sold my third company, running my 4th. You all want me to send you a real lineup of vehicles let me know. I'll even let you come out of your mom's basement and photo your maxima sitting on the street!

As an actual man, I just died laughing reading your internet cry for justice, and tough guy responses. Jesus guys, do you have to be such textbook internet ****? HAHA man am I glad i found that, and even happier that stealing your head unit pic started it all.

There is probably some term for the inevitable internet fallout that will happen when this is sent, and maybe the OG's grew up and realized maximas are a chicks car and moved on. And it will be as if I was never even here at all. Cheers mates!
Old 02-08-2015, 10:12 AM

LOL. Thanks for posting, even if only to have me re-read this old thread. The million ways I could pick apart your post were fun to think about but you're clearly not worth the effort of typing. Thanks for playing.

PWND!! LAWLS!!!
Lol
Old 02-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

almost forgot.

i remember how i got here, because burnurass decided to put my personal information on the internet and linking my name to an old email account. Just wanted to give an opportunity to a mod or the OP to delete that post. Before i continue investigating Jeff and his personal information, its amazing how easily this information is gleaned. Especially with a garage vehicle lineup spelled out, a street sign, and a friend at the DMV. Do me a favor and let me know when it's taken care of...cheers once again...maximoms
Old 02-08-2015, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by had_2_chime_in
i remember how i got here, because burnurass decided to put my personal information on the internet and linking my name to an old email account. Just wanted to give an opportunity to a mod or the OP to delete that post. Before i continue investigating Jeff and his personal information, its amazing how easily this information is gleaned. Especially with a garage vehicle lineup spelled out, a street sign, and a friend at the DMV. Do me a favor and let me know when it's taken care of...cheers once again...maximoms
Old 02-08-2015, 10:54 AM

lol

all this over a few pictures
Old 02-08-2015, 12:33 PM

not sure what i had googled, but i found this gay *** thread and just HAD to drop by no matter the time lapse.

"pwnd" "lawls" you guys are a ride or die tough crew behind your monitors calling out "OG"s. You guys drive MAXIMAS on an internet forum!!! So does every asian family, and ghetto yo boy with tint inside the beltway. I mean they have evolved into something as of late, but back then it was like asking respect for driving a camry with a little extra pep... (insert family car comment here)

i was actually pretty polite about things, and even disclaimed on the site that we would put up "actual install pics shortly". So no one was trying to sell that install as their own. Professional business man always, sold my third company, running my 4th. You all want me to send you a real lineup of vehicles let me know. I'll even let you come out of your mom's basement and photo your maxima sitting on the street!

As an actual man, I just died laughing reading your internet cry for justice, and tough guy responses. Jesus guys, do you have to be such textbook internet ****? HAHA man am I glad i found that, and even happier that stealing your head unit pic started it all.

There is probably some term for the inevitable internet fallout that will happen when this is sent, and maybe the OG's grew up and realized maximas are a chicks car and moved on. And it will be as if I was never even here at all. Cheers mates!
6 years later and you come in here with a poor attitude, name calling and insults. And then you say maybe WE 'grew up' ? Did you take the polar opposite direction then ?
Old 02-08-2015, 12:35 PM

So what he found in a Public google search and then reposted it, you think you have some sort of legal backlash here ? Really ? I admit, you made me giggle a bit.
Old 02-08-2015, 02:59 PM

Old 02-08-2015, 03:05 PM

calling people on here tools when youre jimmies are fully rustled over a thread from 6 FKING YEARS AGO?

its been a while since we've had a hilarious drama/butthurt thread on here, im in for this one

Old 02-08-2015, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by chrome91
calling people on here tools when youre jimmies are fully rustled over a thread from 6 FKING YEARS AGO? its been a while since we've had a hilarious drama/butthurt thread on here, im in for this one
@1:39
Old 02-09-2015, 02:58 PM

oh my bloody god

guy probably isnt even going to come back to this thread
Old 02-09-2015, 09:48 PM

Pretty darn funny.....what a tool.