Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

Audio setup for 07 maxima

Old 03-29-2012, 04:49 PM

Audio setup for 07 maxima

I want to keep the headunit because the orange will match with the rest of the lighting at nightime but i am getting sick of the volume cutoff with the speakers whin i go past 20 ...

if i replace all 4 door speakers will that allow my volume to be maxed out without the headunit going into protect mode and lowering my music

also i need a setup for bass can anyone recomment a good sub/amp combo??

Mine is NON-BOSE

Last edited by joker07x; 03-30-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by joker07x
I want to keep the headunit because the orange will match with the rest of the lighting at nightime but i am getting sick of the volume cutoff with the speakers whin i go past 20 ...

if i replace all 4 door speakers will that allow my volume to be maxed out without the headunit going into protect mode and lowering my music

hey you can replace all four speakers and get more volume as long as the amp is good if you have a bose system if its bad you would have to replace it what is the bidget for the bass setup PM me if you like
Old 03-29-2012, 07:54 PM

do you have the bose or standard system? your volume may still cut off even if you replace your speakers. what's your budget for everything?

i ended up tearing into my 6th gen only after a month or so of owning it. i couldn't stand the stock audio
Old 03-30-2012, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by installer
hey you can replace all four speakers and get more volume as long as the amp is good if you have a bose system if its bad you would have to replace it what is the bidget for the bass setup PM me if you like
if you're talking bout the amp in the rear deck.. i believe its working fine

and i do have a non bose maxima
Old 03-30-2012, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by AscendantMax
do you have the bose or standard system? your volume may still cut off even if you replace your speakers. what's your budget for everything?

i ended up tearing into my 6th gen only after a month or so of owning it. i couldn't stand the stock audio
yea the stock audio sucks lol.. but im lookin to keeep it around 4 -500 .. i have the non bose maxima se
Old 03-30-2012, 07:52 PM

yea the stock audio sucks lol.. but im lookin to keeep it around 4 -500 .. i have the non bose maxima se

4-500 could get you 4 speakers and a 10 inch sub with a small amp should definately improve what you have
Old 12-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hi All,
I am a new user in to this forum..and its not allowing me to post a new thred.im from INDIA and i have bought a bose amplifier,speakers and a sub woofer from USA and got delivered.But im trying to understand various wires coming out of amplifier.Can some one help me please to guide me what wire goes to which devise..i can send the closeup pics of the wires if any could guide me with the mail id. Will be very much thankful if some one replies me and helps me as this system is not understood by anyone in india..thanks..Below is the ebay link of the set i bought..can send the closup pics if required..My id is pradeep.veginati@gmail.com.Kindly Help.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bose-6-Piece...81030736972%26