Audio and Electronics Discuss in-car entertainment systems, audio and video systems, car alarms and other electronics topics.

Power Window Problems

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 01:30 PM

Power Window Problems

Hey everyone, I'm new here and was looking for some help. So i have an 02 Maxima whose windows have been working great since last summer. Then this winter, only the driver side window will work. The other windows will not roll down from the Master switch or from the switches on their respective door panels. I've checked the fuses and they aren't blown. I've also taken off the door panel and looked at the wires, nothing was touching metal and the wires were covered properly. I should also mention that the lock button on the passenger door stopped working too. Again, it seems none of the windows work other than the driver door. Everything else electronically is working fine/ Hope this is an easy fix, if you need anymore information let me know. I'm new at this kind of stuff.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

Originally Posted by ChimChark
Hey everyone, I'm new here and was looking for some help. So i have an 02 Maxima whose windows have been working great since last summer. Then this winter, only the driver side window will work. The other windows will not roll down from the Master switch or from the switches on their respective door panels. I've checked the fuses and they aren't blown. I've also taken off the door panel and looked at the wires, nothing was touching metal and the wires were covered properly. I should also mention that the lock button on the passenger door stopped working too. Again, it seems none of the windows work other than the driver door. Everything else electronically is working fine/ Hope this is an easy fix, if you need anymore information let me know. I'm new at this kind of stuff.
I'm also having the same problem have you figured anything out?