Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

who knows slammed95?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 02:00 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Dealings with slammed95

Anyone ever dealt with slammed95?
I ordered (paid via paypal) some CF pillars in May and been getting
the runaround ever since. First it was a bad batch then lately I hasn't responded to PMs. Starting to think I may have got took. Anyone?
Old 07-30-2004, 03:24 PM

I had the same exact problem... read this

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=326990
Old 07-30-2004, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ant96GLE
I had the same exact problem... read this

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=326990
Thanks for the reply, now I know I'm not the only one.
But this is sad, thought i could trust a fellow ORG member.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:05 PM

I just got a reply by email from Andy... apparently hes overseas... he said he'll ship my stuff when hes back. i'm glad he replied but still not a cool way to do business.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:14 AM
VIP Maxima

andy is a nice guy. i've met him several times @ local meets. i can gurantee u that he aint lookin forward to scamming anyone or stealin peoples cash.

Old 08-17-2004, 08:00 PM

i need help,who knows slammed95? -pics-

i sent about $60 for c.f. dood pillars to this guy who claims he has some sort of 'top element tuning' thing, well anyways its been two months and he wont answer my pm and two months ago he said " i gave em to my shipping agent, you should have em in about a week" thats bull sh it. i ****ed. well watch out for this guy cause it ripped me off. anyone ever do buisness with him?
oh, by the way, i went to itb and heres a couple pics of my maxima if anyone cares. thanks -its my first time posting pics of my maxima-
http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...um=0&adjust=-1
http://www.kickasscustoms.com/cpg/di...bum=28&pos=875
Old 08-17-2004, 08:15 PM

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....15#post3129515

Hes out in Europe....
Old 08-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Former Vendor

oh man... fully shaved in primer! awesome. my max is in the shop getting shaved (again) and a fresh coat of primer. you, my friend, are a genius.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Boosted Panda

95bkackmax18s
What kit is that? Stillen?
Old 08-18-2004, 04:39 PM

yea, its a stillen and i know its only $60 dollars, but do you know anyone that has ever done buisness with him cause i was really lookin forward to getting these. tkanks
Old 08-18-2004, 04:41 PM

hey i have the same problem, i ordered some c.f. door pillars and i havent got and answer back and i ordered mine like june 30th, whats the deal?
Old 08-18-2004, 04:43 PM

oh and i cut out the bar in the middle of my bumper and shaved over the fog lights and filled in where the turn signals were and i made those grills myself, just to let you know, thanks guys
well sounds like andy is a good person, so i will just have to wait
Old 08-18-2004, 04:55 PM
Boosted Panda

Ive done business with him. I purchased my fuse coversand radiator shroud from him. Went smooth for me.
Like every one has said, he may be out of the US.
Old 08-18-2004, 04:59 PM

thanks flavor247, just to let you know, everytime i see you max, i think "sweet" i like the black headlights and how you did the grill black and the white onwhite wheels looks very good, any more plans?
Old 08-18-2004, 06:24 PM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by 95bkackmax18s
thanks flavor247, just to let you know, everytime i see you max, i think "sweet" i like the black headlights and how you did the grill black and the white onwhite wheels looks very good, any more plans?

Thanks. Waiting for the rest of my kit to come in, CF sides and rear.
After that I may lay low and try to save cash. I want to get the MEVI/JWT ECU combo.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:01 PM
Hooooooonda.....

slammed is back so if you haven't resolved it already get in contact with him.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:12 PM

good guy or not, he wont answer my pm's, so i guess hes not to be trusted. he will rip you off, just like he did me, so WATCH OUT
Old 08-24-2004, 03:30 PM

i have met andy several times, he is a good guy. his company Top Element Tuning is relatively new, I mean he is a person too, im sure he has a good reason for these certain cases. I bought a cf radiator shroud from him and i got it fast. granted i got it at a meet, but he makes the cf parts himself and plus handling this new business is a lot of work....i'd like to see you guys try to do all that, make custom parts and run a business.

Tony
Old 08-24-2004, 05:45 PM
teddibear703

he's a great guy. Just give him some time. He is not in the business to rip people off.
Old 08-24-2004, 08:50 PM

Then if this is a new company and this is how customers get treated, (serious lack of communication), then it won't be a company long.
So far i'm out $49 with no product and no refund, money was sent 3 months ago.
Old 08-24-2004, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by 03maximan
Then if this is a new company and this is how customers get treated, (serious lack of communication), then it won't be a company long.
That is your own fault....first off if it sounds too good to be true it probably is....that is just a rule of life. If i just met some guy that says he can make me some CF parts i would be a little cautious or just say forget it. Go with a company that has been around and is established. It sounds cool when you think it is a hook up, but hook ups never come through....i have been screwed over by "good" hook ups....i had a sarona grill that i gave this guy back in march and to this day right now he up and disappeared on me with my grill and the money i paid him for the painting of it... and that was like a 100 bucks plus 200 for the grill so im out of 300 hundred dollars because of a "hook-up". So this is what you paid for, congrats! join the club of getting screwed over.

Tony
Old 08-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by Jade95Maxima
That is your own fault....first off if it sounds too good to be true it probably is....that is just a rule of life. If i just met some guy that says he can make me some CF parts i would be a little cautious or just say forget it. Go with a company that has been around and is established. It sounds cool when you think it is a hook up, but hook ups never come through....i have been screwed over by "good" hook ups....i had a sarona grill that i gave this guy back in march and to this day right now he up and disappeared on me with my grill and the money i paid him for the painting of it... and that was like a 100 bucks plus 200 for the grill so im out of 300 hundred dollars because of a "hook-up". So this is what you paid for, congrats! join the club of getting screwed over.

Tony
I personally dont think he has gotten screwed over just yet. Yes, three Mo. is a long time. Even more with no contact. Im sure their is a reason for it.
As far as CF parts go, hes made many parts for many members so hes kinda established in the Org community.
Good luck finding a Very Big Established Co. making any thing for the Max, especially custom parts.
Old 08-25-2004, 12:20 PM
Shiver me timbers.

Tony

Let me get this straight, you go from defending Andy, to saying that if 03maximan got screwed, that is his own fault? That makes alot of sense.
Old 08-26-2004, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by 03maximan
Seriously I am 100% behind andy, he bought alot of stuff from me in person so I can said his a very honest guy. He must have a good reason for this situation.
Anyways you'll get want you deserve, he won't screw you over.

later
jason
Old 08-26-2004, 09:31 PM

Tony
Well I never thought it sounded "too good to be true". $50 for some custom CF
parts sounded "reasonable". So now I wait, and honestly believe some day they will arrive or a refund sent, has nothing to do with a "hookup".
Old 08-26-2004, 09:56 PM

Just to back Andy some more... I purchased some cf parts from him before and everything was cool. Granted he wasn't out of the country for a few weeks... but he is a good guy. As mentioned before, there isn't a lot of people making cf parts for the max....so he is probably a little overwhelmed. You guys are not getting screwed!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 01:10 AM

Tony
Thats low... I ordered them from Andy because I know hes an established dealer and after numerous conversations with his brother on AOL Maximas and what he does for us is very minimal compared to what he does in his shop. I am upset that I have not received the pillars however I am confident after speaking to his brother and others on this forum that I will receive them.
You just sound like your bitter cuz you got screwed over and couldnt do **** about it.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:04 PM

yea, well im pis sed too and i know its $65 dollars, but its also a ' dirty' thing to do, its been 3 months and he cant even answer my pms, what a little *****, lucky i dont live in cali, im calling andy out.
Old 09-09-2004, 07:13 PM

" slammed95 is a good guy" well, someone get slammed95 on here if hes a good guy, why wont he come in this thread and speak up. come on t.e.t. guys, wheres your 'leader'????????? its been 10 pm's and he wont respond, he lost a good customer with money and im pis sed, try this shi t and if i was able to meet you, there would be hell to pay, fuc kin steal my money, theif, stuff like this gets you in 'trouble'

sorry moderators if im being to harsh, but its just the truth and the truth hurts for some people.
Old 09-13-2004, 05:39 PM
Banned

Andy's a cool guy, I bought a progress rsb from him. I picked it up. nice kid, nice family, good installer, knoes alotta about maxies. He's be back
Old 09-14-2004, 06:08 PM

come on andy, all i want is what i paid for, c.f pillars, whats the problem? you lost a good customer with a nothing but cash for his maxima
Old 10-03-2004, 11:29 PM

This guy is a crook. i have won a set of cf shroud from him. pm'd him, never replied, and i bugged him and bugged him and he still did not answer. finally, i saw one of his posts at a thread, and i wrote where is my cf shroud. he would say, stop bugging me, and that was a long time ago, im like wtf??? i dont care how long it is. if you say you are going to give it out, do it. he is a lil btich, and i will never do business with this ***gg ever.
Old 10-03-2004, 11:32 PM

one more thing, although i have never bought anything from him but from the action he has showed me, i will never deal with him. he just lost a customer.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:38 PM
scopium

Originally Posted by 95bkackmax18s
thats funny? bring this btich to indiana and see what funny is all about
i have moderators yelling at me for speaking the truth, but yet i bet they havent said nothing to him about this and he's gonna try to get away with this? i wont even say what the heck i really want to, i will just keep my mouth shut. im done, ...t.e.t.

first.. i have bought many many many stuff from andy ALWAYS got them on time...he has never been taken any money from anyone

second.. if u gonna fight him.. i doubt you can take him.. he'll eat you alive

Old 10-23-2004, 11:03 AM

way to act like a bunch of freaking 10 year olds, yah..he messed up, okay? Give him time. And fight? ill fight any of you...me, you, playground. After nap time. its on
Old 10-26-2004, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by scopium
first.. i have bought many many many stuff from andy ALWAYS got them on time...he has never been taken any money from anyone

second.. if u gonna fight him.. i doubt you can take him.. he'll eat you alive
hello, im not the only one and wheres my shiitttt then?.

you never know, im no little punk **** kid, takeing $$$ from people gets your **** kicked, thats all. im not starting anything, why cant he ever respond to me, its over, hope everything worked out with my $65 .hahahaahahaa

i dont care anymore, 6 months and he wont respond, hes not the only 'company' i delt with, so whats his problem. and im not 10, im 23 blah, blah, blah, whatever, im the assshole
Old 12-21-2004, 04:32 PM

I am not gonna tell anyone how to do their business but if my business relies heavily on internet communication, I'd get a PDA or even a laptop so that I can reply to any emails in a timely manner. There's internet connection everywhere you go now (hotspots). And even though its not free, you can charge that as business expenses. Or, there's internet cafe anywhere in the world. I have had a few businesses of my own throughout the years and when my means of gaining and dealing with customers are thru the internet I made sure I have access to it everywhere I go, even when I'm on vacation. When I went to Australia several years ago, I was able to communicate with my customers via emails. There is an internet cafe across the street from the hotel where I was staying. If that's to troublesome, at least set up your email to auto-reply that you are on vacation. The technology is out there, its just a matter of having some amount of thoughtfulness and planning.