Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Dealings with PRO - 1

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 06:02 AM
350 Detroit Muscle

Dealings with PRO - 1

Don't waste your time on this guy. He's been telling people that he sent money and strangely enough, money never shows up. AVOID him.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=403092
Old 05-25-2005, 07:05 AM

Reference : Vsamolylov Maximo-Se Chris'Max

Maybe you should have had more patients before you spoke your seebaall @$$ .
I know for a Fact the Check is in your hand.. Either your Threw it away and blame me for not sending it because YOU dont want to do business with me because you think im a hassle. Dont worry Karma as a B** like You said im full of crap so Detriot is looking pretty good now for my vacation
Old 05-25-2005, 09:19 AM
350 Detroit Muscle

I've waited patiently for your a$$ to send me a check for 3 weeks. I've waited long enough. Take a vacation to Detroit. I'll be ready
Old 05-25-2005, 11:33 AM

you know you either threw the check away , or lost it . Maximo-Se check and your check was sent out the same day .. he recived the check on a Saturday May 6th and shipped the horns out by Sunday . I had them on deliver on the 5-10th.. so you explain to me how hes in boston and your in detroit ,how much time does the mailman take to get the same sent out payments and you not reciveing it. For all I know your holding on to the check and not cashing it or just dont want to deal with me.. for whatever reason you are you are a fool to belive what you belive.Im a bussiness man and I sent it out. You on the other hand is a complete fool. *eat kimchee and die .cause imma be comming with the four -five*
Old 05-25-2005, 11:38 AM
I'm needing a caw

Um yeah.

1) DON'T start threatening members. Good way to get banned
2) If you are worried about the check, just cancel it with the bank. Why would you still allow him to "cash it" if he is claiming you never sent it?? Doesn't make sense.
3) You should have attached some type of tracking feature when you sent the check. That way you can prove it was sent and received. If you have it, then post the info

Originally Posted by PRO - 1
you know you either threw the check away , or lost it . Maximo-Se check and your check was sent out the same day .. he recived the check on a Saturday May 6th and shipped the horns out by Sunday . I had them on deliver on the 5-10th.. so you explain to me how hes in boston and your in detroit ,how much time does the mailman take to get the same sent out payments and you not reciveing it. For all I know your holding on to the check and not cashing it or just dont want to deal with me.. for whatever reason you are you are a fool to belive what you belive.Im a bussiness man and I sent it out. You on the other hand is a complete fool. *eat kimchee and die .cause imma be comming with the four -five*
Old 05-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by PRO - 1
Racist comment + Threat =

This seems to be a trend with you, PRO-1, instead of trying to resolve things politely, ya always gotta explode into Mr E-Thug...
Old 05-25-2005, 12:13 PM
350 Detroit Muscle

I kept telling him to check with his bank to see if the check has been cashed or not but he refuses.

PRO - 1, cancel your damn check if you keep thinking I'm holding on to it for some reason.