Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Killer95Max - two thumbs down

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 03:37 PM

Killer95Max - two thumbs down

I gave the self proclaimed "LED Taillight Master" every opportunity to make the transaction right but he just came up with one excuse after another.

Here is some details of my transaction when I tried my best to be patient with him.

Killer95Max was offering LED modifications to interior parts. He had some bad transactions so he closed down his business and offerred left over interior parts with LEDS for sale.

I got the following items from him with blue LEDs installed
front driver & passenger window switches, Security light, and Dimmer, and
cruise control

The front driver main switch wasn't working properly so in early February I sent him an email about the problem. It took him a very long to respond to my email because he claimed he was moving. I spend $5 of my own money and sent the switch back to him. In March, he said he wasn't able to fix the switch because something was broken on the board.

Middle of April I sent him another front driver switch and that cost me $20 of my own money. End of april, he sent me a few emails asking me what color I wanted and I told him blue again and again.

He also tells me"

> I will get started tomorrow on them sound good? I will keep you updated, and send tracking when
> I ship, thanks for your patience. "

On May 17th I get another email:
> I have no leds, you wanted blue right? I dont have any on me, I am still waiting for the order
> of 10 to come in, hong kong is annoying
>
I sent him a few more emails early June and he ignores them. I post on the org and he finally repsonds at the end of June with:

>>My yahoo account was shut down, so I lost all your info and such, here is my new email XXXXXXXXXXXX, I still need to get blue leds for them, so you will have to wait, email me with your new address so i can get going with that for you, thanks for messaging so i was able to finally figurte out who that switch was for. Sorry i didnt get back to you that was the reason above.>>

How long does it take to get blue LEDS? I sent him the switch in April and it seems he has NO intention of doing anything. Anyways, I still want the switch back with the blue LEDS installed and now I think I should get back $25 for shipping money and buying another switch on EBAY. I never asked for $25, but now I just ran out of patience with him.

This is my warning to anyone that does business with him. Also, the security light stopped working recently, but I not going to blame that cause that was months later..oh wells...Lets see, if i get anything back from this guy.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:42 AM
Custom Molding King!

Ya man, You will get your switch back, I am going out of town for 2 weeks, so I wont be around, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back from me, I do have intentions to fix this switch for you, thanks.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

If done right, LEDs will last for a very long time. Mine work flawlessly for over a year now.
Old 07-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Kevlo for President

Why is he the LED Tail master
Old 07-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

After reading all this, I think I should give a warning to those who want have their tails done by someone else. After interacting with KillerMax in several threads it was clear that his knowledge of LED retros is far smaller than he claims. He gave himself away at this thread on HIDplanet.com and stopped replying. If you are looking for LED retro services, I suggest you read this.

http://hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=65891

Peace!

P.S. This conversation occured 2 months ago, maybe he is a different person now, not for me to judge.

See this thread too:

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=381295
Old 07-28-2005, 08:45 PM

another month and still nothing ...
Old 07-29-2005, 08:11 AM
Do I get a tax break?

If anyone is looking for LED retro - just go to Kevlo911 - he's got the know-how and he's trustworthy...
Old 07-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Doc
Supporting Maxima.org Member

How patient does one have to be in order to get some satisfaction? Come on now, this should have been resolved in no time.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:07 PM

this is not related to any led work. However, a couple of months ago I had bought a Bose HU from him that was in perfect working order. First off he delays shipping with all these weird excuses "I had an emergency and had to fly out somewhere" "Ok man, I am really pissed at myself about this, I am going to call my gf right now, and have her pick the package up, its located in my bedroom, with your address and boxed up already, I will have her ship it tomorrow morning 2 day express for you, is that alright, I feel very horrible about this, I didnt mean to upset you at all, just some serious job issues, will that work out with you sir?" my girlfriend couldn't find the package. just be wary of these few excuses.

Secondly, the Bose HU he sent me had a defective volume control **** and the eject button did not click in. The worst thing is that I bought this for a friend that had trusted me to swap out his broken one. Since the one I got from Killer95Max was messed up, he is to this day using his existing HU with a blank screen.

Third, he wrapped the Bose HU with a 50% flat SHEET of bubble wrap and a folded up priority mail envelope. The unit bounced around the inside of the box very easily and we all know how trustworth the USPS is. If anyone buys something from him, (for which reasons I do not know), tell him that you'll pay a couple dollars more for packing materials. This guy doesn't care once he gets your money. o yea, no refund option, just a credit towards his 'great' LED taillights.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:12 PM
Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac. Prounced Ii-eee-ack.

I also have a problem with Joseph aka killer95max. I had a deal with him to be a tester for his 95-96 LED taillights which he would do the brake lights for me for free. I sent him my set of tailights so he can do the testing on them and send it back to me. I also went for the extra option of getting LEDS in my turn signal for 50 dollars and paying for shipping back to me which was 25 dollars. Few days after that, he told me that he stopped doing LEDS and he would return the tailights and money back to me. Couple of weeks after that, he returned my 75 dollars and 3/4's of my tailights. He left out a inner tailight and the rest of the tailights was sealed incorrectly. I complained to him and he told me to ship the lights back to him and he would pay for my shipping back to him. I shipped it back to him and he took a week to seal it and send it back to me. When he shipped it back to me, 3/4 of the tailights were in the condition I sent them in the first place, so those were good. However the driver side outter taillight was not. It was seal incorrectly and the outter corner was cracked. I was not pleased. Joseph was willing to locate me another one and I was ok with that. However that was over a month ago and he has not been on AIM or answering my PM. I know that he's been online checking the org. So right now, it stands that he owns me one driver side tailight and 10 bux for shipping. So buyers beware!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2005, 05:05 PM
SLOW

This guy is a total idiot. One of those losers who thinks that scamming people for petty amounts of money will get him ahead in the world.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:12 AM

I've said it before, why do you guys think you are "a$$" out when something like this happens. Go to your local court and file a complaint against these crooks. You have his name and address.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:49 PM

I'm taken steps to protect myself already such as filing a complaint with USPS postal inspectors. Of course he doesn't respond to any PM's and I haven't heard from him in two months when he has been on the board and claims ...

"Ya man, You will get your switch back, I am going out of town for 2 weeks, so I wont be around, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back from me, I do have intentions to fix this switch for you, thanks."

This thread is here mainly to warn other org members.
Old 09-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Kevlo for President

Last Activity: 08-12-2005 05:25 PM

= GONE
Old 09-02-2005, 09:31 PM

maybe he changed his name again...

Old name, same story...
Old 09-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Spelled with a I not a L for Iilac. Prounced Ii-eee-ack.

As of today, I have got my money back from Joseph aka killer95max. It took awhile but he refunded my money and kept his promise of paying me extra for going thru the hassle of dealing with him. I hope others the best of luck in resolving your issues with him.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Iilac
As of today, I have got my money back from Joseph aka killer95max. It took awhile but he refunded my money and kept his promise of paying me extra for going thru the hassle of dealing with him. I hope others the best of luck in resolving your issues with him.
Wow... Its good to know he is alive. I'm totally shocked you got anything back from him at all. He has made no attempt to email or PM me.