Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Positive Feedback for MetalMaxima

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 05:35 PM

Positive Feedback for MetalMaxima

MetalMaxima, aka Dan, is a great person to deal with. Together (Well mostly him) we changed the color of the LEDs in my maxima from Green to blue.

He was very knowledge-able and courtious. I was even invited to eat dinner with him and his mother.

He got major respect from me in the fact that we ran into every major problem possible with this install and it did not phase him once.

After we fried the circuit we had spend a good deal of time laying out, he promptly offered to finish it on his own time and drive to my house to deliver the next day. He made good on his promise even though we somehow again messed up the circuit.

Metal then took my switches again, and spent a week prepping and testing the circuit to make sure everything was in working order. I believe because of all the problems we encountered he even fixed his write up so that others would not run into our same bad luck. Anyway, switches are now all installed and looking great. Props to metal on his craftmenship and work ethic. We have already begun planning simultaneous projects and have some good things for you guys to see in the future.

Anybody thinking of dealing with metalmaxima cannot go wrong. Dan is a great guy.

-EdgeX