Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

any body dealt with 99SE-L

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by BkMaxima2004
its up to you guys, i have little hope of seeing my money back, its obviously your dicision as to wheater purchase from him or not.
I would first call Frankencar and see what the normal shipping weight of the unit was. You do need to do alittle background work first then come back with some proof. Alex is but I honestly don't think he would try to rip you out of $70.

Alex-Could you have by accident shipped an empty box? And yes cardboard can have some weight on it......

More facts then we can judge it more clearly....
Old 10-16-2005, 06:51 PM
99 SE-L

Originally Posted by Cutler
I would first call Frankencar and see what the normal shipping weight of the unit was. You do need to do alittle background work first then come back with some proof. Alex is but I honestly don't think he would try to rip you out of $70.

Alex-Could you have by accident shipped an empty box? And yes cardboard can have some weight on it......

More facts then we can judge it more clearly....

now i did not ship an Emtpy box, Im done with this, Whoever thinks i would Scam for $70 is a moron.

Old 10-16-2005, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by BkMaxima2004
its up to you guys, i have little hope of seeing my money back, its obviously your dicision as to wheater purchase from him or not.
What are you talking about? I still am not convinced that you are telling the truth, what proof do you have that you don't have the intake? We need more to go on to side with you....
Old 10-17-2005, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Cutler
Alex is
Now I'm going to have to agree with you on that one.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:01 PM

ok guys its like i said, its up to you to decide whats what. all i know is i'm still on a stock intake. i filed a claim with paypal if they rule in favor awsome if not, whatever i'll work extra hours to get 70 dollars back. you think he's a stand up guy thats your oppinion. i'm sure a few of you know him localy and your cool with him and thats all great. but to me the way i see it is: i order a product from him he tells me he will ship it soon, 2 weeks go buy and nothing, i post finally he posts back and tells me he will gldady give me refund i say if you ship really soon then its ok, 3 more days go by and i don't hear from him again after i wrote him an e-mail and pm's. i ask for my money back, he comes back 4 days later with a shipping number after i told him i want my money back. ok thats fine, at least he shipped. it comes to my house, i open the box its empty. its as simple as that. you obviously don't have to take my side on this and i'm not gona start flipping out on people. you are his freinds and your right if i was in your shoes i would side with my friend as well. but the reality is what ever proof i can provide such as taking a picture of my stock intake still on in my car is very easily arguable. so all this turns into is i said he said. i appologize to anyone who might of been offended by my previous threads or whos time i have wasted by posting, except ofcurse to 99 SE-L since i don't have my intake. and i do thank each and everyone of you for your time.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:15 PM

I am sick and tired of this BS, you two work it out through PM and emails or telephone. This thread is done.....