Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

DO NOT DEAL WITH Joosdawg

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 02:43 PM
Project Ruby......

DO NOT DEAL WITH Joosdawg

Before I get started on this very very long rant. I do not need anybody coming in here that has dealt with him in the past saying "Wow he was great with me he must just be really busy" because he is not busy and he is full of complete ****!!

First let me start with the FS thread.
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=440216

I purchased for $515 MONEY ORDER his TS ECU w/7100 rev limit. This was a birthday present for myself. Please notice the start date of the thread 11/14!! What is today's date?? 1/1/06!!!

Joosdawg is a respected member on this board and has 8 Positive feedback sure why not purchase from him he seems legit. In the back of my mind though I was hesitant to purchase due to he only accepted MO and that he was suspended from PayPal for BS.

The 2nd page leaves me hanging as well. His last post is "couple PM's sent and possible sale will update later today with more info" Well gee look at that he never updated.

He confirmed to me through AIM that it is sold to me. I told him I would have to wait till Monday due to my work schedule. Monday 11/21/05 I sent the Money Order out through USPS.

Now he stated that it would be about a week due to he had to wait and receive a stock ECU from another guy on the ORG, MaxObesset. Supposedly this guy took quite the time to ship out the stock ECU. I am not sure if this is true or not so I am not intending to bash MaxOb or anything.

Many BS stories have come along the way which I will post here in the next post. Most were through IMs and some through PMs.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Project Ruby......

The power of DeadAIM and its auto save feature!

11/17

RYan jOO (9:01:46 PM): whats up this is Joosdawg off the org, i guess its alot easier to talk on here huh lol
ShadyMailMan3 (9:02:19 PM): lol, hey!!
ShadyMailMan3 (9:02:48 PM): ya $515 is cool with me, I need to do something for myself this year and I think this will be it.

11/18

ShadyMailMan3 (8:23:14 PM): hey
RYan jOO (8:23:20 PM): whats up
ShadyMailMan3 (8:23:41 PM): nm. im definetly buying it, but i wont be able to get a MO till monday is that alright?
RYan jOO (8:24:34 PM): yea thats fine
ShadyMailMan3 (8:25:00 PM): alright, cool.
ShadyMailMan3 (8:25:13 PM): what's your address, ill send it priority mail monday morning
RYan jOO (8:25:52 PM):
Ryan Joosten
2424 S. Walden Ave Apt 11
Appleton, WI 54915
RYan jOO (8:26:36 PM): sounds good to me man

11/19

ShadyMailMan3 (6:41:47 PM): hey
RYan jOO (6:41:54 PM): what up
ShadyMailMan3 (6:42:17 PM): nm. monday ill let you know when the MO is sent. im going to send is early as possible through priority mial
ShadyMailMan3 (6:42:19 PM): mail*
RYan jOO (6:42:47 PM): ok, should prolly be overnight if you use priority
RYan jOO (6:43:46 PM): just to let you know though ive not recieved my replacement ECU yet so i may not be able to send yours out til like WED
RYan jOO (6:44:00 PM): i dont think the guy is sending it out til monday
ShadyMailMan3 (6:44:32 PM): that's ok, you may not receive the MO till wednesday. who knows, sometimes postal service sucks lol

11/25

ShadyMailMan3 (4:22:58 PM): get my MO?
RYan jOO (6:31:19 PM): hey just wanted to let you know i DID get your money order today but didnt get a chance to cash it because we are under a winter storm warning and the roads are a *****
RYan jOO (6:32:04 PM): also i didnt recieve the stock ecu yet, guy was supposed to have sent it out yest. i sent him a PM but got nothing back yet<> so hopfully if you check in later ill know what the deal is with that stuff
ShadyMailMan3 (9:42:47 PM): hey man. that blows, i hope that guy pulls through.
RYan jOO (9:43:47 PM): im sure he will its just a matter of getting his lazy butt to the post office to ship
ShadyMailMan3 (9:44:19 PM): lol ya. hopefully he will soon, i really want that ecu lol
RYan jOO (9:47:08 PM): yea, sorry you have to wait like this but honestly its his fault i paid lastweek
ShadyMailMan3 (9:47:43 PM): ahh its alright. some ppl are just lazy to get stuff shipped

11/29

ShadyMailMan3 (1:09:53 AM): any word on whether he sent out the ecu yet?
RYan jOO (1:10:05 AM): he hasent responded to my PM yet
RYan jOO (1:10:09 AM): lemme check if hes been on
RYan jOO (1:10:17 AM): it was supposed to for sure ship out today according to him
RYan jOO (1:10:22 AM): hold on 1 sec
ShadyMailMan3 (1:10:33 AM): alright
RYan jOO (1:12:58 AM): he was on tonight at 9 but no response so i sent him another PM
RYan jOO (1:13:03 AM): he better respond
ShadyMailMan3 (1:13:11 AM): whats his name on the org?
RYan jOO (1:13:40 AM): lemme see
RYan jOO (1:13:53 AM): MaxObesset

11/30

ShadyMailMan3 (8:17:24 PM): no word heh?
RYan jOO (8:17:37 PM): .. no nothing yet
RYan jOO (8:17:47 PM): one more PM and im filing that paypal disputwe
ShadyMailMan3 (8:17:53 PM): he's been on
RYan jOO (8:17:56 PM): its getting rediculous
RYan jOO (8:18:02 PM): i saw that
ShadyMailMan3 (8:18:24 PM): bash him in the buyer/seller feedback too
RYan jOO (8:18:31 PM): for sure
RYan jOO (8:20:25 PM): well hes online right
RYan jOO (8:20:26 PM): now
RYan jOO (8:20:36 PM): i sent him another one told him even if he didnt send it to tell me
RYan jOO (8:20:44 PM): and threatened about the paypal

12/1

RYan jOO (2:14:21 PM): yo he responded
ShadyMailMan3 (2:14:28 PM): holy f***!!! lol
RYan jOO (2:14:33 PM): just now lol
RYan jOO (2:14:46 PM): he says for me to chill out and he will have a tracking number today

I believe there was a PM in here somewhere that I deleted saying the MaxOB sent the ECU and he received it.

12/12

ShadyMailMan3 (1:15:19 AM): hey
RYan jOO (1:15:30 AM): whats up man
RYan jOO (1:15:40 AM): should be going out tomorrow!
RYan jOO (1:15:43 AM): ;-)
ShadyMailMan3 (1:15:53 AM): SWEET!!
Old 01-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Project Ruby......

12/13

ShadyMailMan3 (2:03:41 AM): hey man. was wondering if you shipped that puppy out today?
RYan jOO (2:04:44 AM): actually no i didnt, sorry but i was in the garage all day trying to fix the stupid talon because i was driving and it died after shifting into 2nd over and over totally forgot im so sorry
ShadyMailMan3 (2:05:54 AM): no biggie. hopefully today :-D
RYan jOO (2:06:17 AM): yep i should deff be able to if nothing goes wrong

12/14

ShadyMailMan3 (1:49:22 AM): yes, no, maybe so? 8-)
RYan jOO (1:51:43 AM): i wish i had good news to share but the maxi is in the shop right now and i didnt get a chance to switch ecus yet
RYan jOO (1:51:55 AM): i feel like a total ******* sense you paid like 3 weeks ago now
RYan jOO (1:52:10 AM): the slave cyl went out
RYan jOO (1:52:43 AM): leaked fluid all into the bellhousing on the tranny and my *** isnt taking that all apart again in this cold weather
RYan jOO (1:52:58 AM): its prolly gonna be friday when i get it back and get the thing out
RYan jOO (1:53:10 AM): again im really sorry and can understand your frustrations
ShadyMailMan3 (1:53:34 AM): its all good, i just want it lol
ShadyMailMan3 (1:53:55 AM): been dyin to feel the power
RYan jOO (1:54:11 AM): i hear you man
RYan jOO (1:54:27 AM): as soon as i get the damn thing out its going out FAST shipping dont worry
ShadyMailMan3 (1:55:24 AM): cool. im not worried i trust ya, just getting very anxious
RYan jOO (1:55:42 AM): i can understand that
ShadyMailMan3 (1:59:13 AM): just hit me up on here or PM me on friday or something to let me know
RYan jOO (2:01:06 AM): for sure
RYan jOO (2:01:15 AM): sorry again bout the wait and all this stupid **** that keeps going on
RYan jOO (2:01:20 AM): its all on me now
ShadyMailMan3 (2:02:24 AM): haha, its cool

12/18

ShadyMailMan3 (2:44:28 AM): no?
RYan jOO (2:46:30 AM): whats up is this, im not going to lie to you. I sold the car because it basically blew up on me BUT the guy lives like 20 min away and agreed in writing before buying it that i could get the ECU out of it sense i already sold it to you
RYan jOO (2:47:27 AM): lol i know i would think that sounds like BS and spending that kind of money should result in instant shipping, and trust me i never EVER ment for it to happen like this
RYan jOO (2:47:39 AM): so much **** has been going on with the car and everything its been so hectic
RYan jOO (2:47:52 AM): then the starter like blew up and ruined the new clutch
RYan jOO (2:47:58 AM): then the slave cyl went out
RYan jOO (2:48:26 AM): found pieces of the starter in the bellhousing of the tranny and caught inbetween the pressure plate and clutch disc thats how that broke
RYan jOO (2:48:40 AM): then after all said and done the bolt that holds the shifter to the linkage snapped
RYan jOO (2:48:57 AM): so i said **** it and ditched it
RYan jOO (2:49:30 AM): but like i said the guy absolutly knows i need the ecu from it and i am trying to set it up so i can go get it tomorrow and be able to send it Mon
ShadyMailMan3 (2:50:14 AM): sorry to hear man. but yes PLEASE PLEASE send it monday. i don't think im gonna be able to wait any longer. im startin to get frustrated
RYan jOO (2:50:32 AM): i totally understand its been like fricken month!
ShadyMailMan3 (2:50:50 AM): i hate to say it, but yes
RYan jOO (2:50:55 AM): again i hate to do this to you!!
RYan jOO (2:51:12 AM): i mean im not a bad guy when it comes to these things either this has been such a flukeish wierd situation
RYan jOO (2:51:51 AM): i have over 15 people around the midwest that ive meet up with in person or delt with in parts selling buying or trading and none have been worse than this, its just one thing after another
ShadyMailMan3 (2:52:58 AM): i understand...**** happens. i trust you, got a good rep on the ORG, i just want that ECU!!!! lol. please by all means make a big effort in getting shipped by monday just so this can all be taken off of our chests
RYan jOO (2:53:31 AM): btw i just wanted to let you know also that i didnt get your private message til late tonight because maxima.org is my homepage so when my girlfriend opened it up she also opened your PM sense it popped the box up and never told me so i had to find it on my own and just figured youd hit me up on here
ShadyMailMan3 (2:54:07 AM): alright no biggie
RYan jOO (2:54:17 AM): ill do everything in my power to go get it tomorrow and send it first thing on monday
RYan jOO (2:54:25 AM): i dont care what it takes
RYan jOO (2:54:32 AM): i dont need a shotty sellers rep
RYan jOO (2:54:47 AM): thats one thing i can deal without
ShadyMailMan3 (2:56:23 AM): heh. i mean the waiting on the stock ecu is not your fault and i understand that BS. and then the snow storms, car ****in up, thats all **** that just happens i completely understand, im not panicking like "omg im getting screwed" but it still sits there you know mostly b/c it was a MO.

but once again i know you have a GREAT rep on the ORG so that's why I still have a lot of faith in ya
RYan jOO (2:57:16 AM): well i really appreciate it that you can still think that after all this crap
RYan jOO (2:57:32 AM): im really sorry about all of it honestly lol i really dont know how it could get any worse
ShadyMailMan3 (2:57:48 AM): lets hope it doesnt lol

12/19

ShadyMailMan3 (12:10:26 PM): hey!

it will be shipped today correct?
RYan jOO (12:10:38 PM): correct
ShadyMailMan3 (12:12:07 PM): alright cool. just send the trackin #
RYan jOO (12:12:11 PM): fo sho

12/20

ShadyMailMan3 (11:11:41 AM): nope???

ShadyMailMan3 (12:11:47 PM): dude i know your away, but i saw that you weren't idle anymore and that your also on the ORG. just tell me if you sent it or not. i am starting to get real aggrivated i dunno whats the deal man.

you have a 8 positive feedback on the ORG, but when I come in to purchase something I feel like I am getting shafted left and right. if you don't ship it this week I am going to start leaving bad feedback on the ORG, I hate to do it man, but this is really irratating.

RYan jOO (12:30:12 PM): hey im here
RYan jOO (12:30:33 PM): that wasent me online our hompage on internet explorer is maxima.org and my fiance was on
RYan jOO (12:30:41 PM): thats why it shoewed i was on there
RYan jOO (12:30:47 PM): im not trying to avoid you
ShadyMailMan3 (12:31:16 PM): i figured it was, i know your not i figured it was your fiance i remember you tellin me about the homepage. i was just trying to see if it was and get your attention.
RYan jOO (12:31:38 PM): yea, i also figured that cause i thought i told you about it
RYan jOO (12:31:49 PM): anyway heres what happened
RYan jOO (12:33:19 PM): i went to the gas station that we were supposed to meet up at in greenbay which is an hour drive for me, i sat at the station for 3 hours and he never showed up, wouldnt answer his phone and his home number was disconnected BUT i got home and had an email from him saying that he couldnt do it lastnight but i got it after i had left so i basically wasted my time yesterday
RYan jOO (12:33:45 PM): He said wedsday will work out though and no matter what im shipping it overnight service
RYan jOO (12:35:03 PM): you dont even have to say anything i was pissed as **** lastnight and left the guy some good messages and hes just being a lazy *****, i really shouldnt have gotten into this situation where i need to meet up for the ecu but i cant really change that now
RYan jOO (12:35:26 PM): like you said about shipping, i absolutly garentee that it will be shipped before thursday
RYan jOO (12:35:49 PM): cause if hes not there weds ill drive the whole 2 hours to his house and take it because its rediculous
RYan jOO (12:37:18 PM): rest assured that by midnight tomorrow you WILL have the tracking number no matter what!!
ShadyMailMan3 (12:38:20 PM): well i can't stress enough it needs to be shipped wednesday, if it takes you the 2 hour drive to his house man. im sorry but this is just getting crazy. i haven't been screwed yet using ebay or the ORG and im hoping it stays that way. i still have faith, but it is slippin away
RYan jOO (12:38:52 PM): i totally understand and thats why im willing to take the full drive so i can get this taken care of
RYan jOO (12:38:55 PM): once and for all
ShadyMailMan3 (12:41:46 PM): i hate being a **** when it comes to this kind of stuff, but i think you understand. im amazed at myself that i still have faith lol
RYan jOO (12:42:21 PM): lol yea me too in a way
ShadyMailMan3 (12:42:24 PM): its that 8 positive feedback that keeps me having the faith in ya, but PLEASE wednesday i can't stress it enough. i don't want to take it to the next level
RYan jOO (12:42:47 PM): if i was you i think it sounds like alot of bull**** but its been the truth the whole time im not ****ing you around intentionally
RYan jOO (12:43:26 PM): im really sorry, i know you will really really enjoy this when it gets there now though ;-)

12/21

ShadyMailMan3 (5:37:26 PM): i hope to hear some good news! your workin on your talon right now, i hope you worked on a maxima earlier!!!!

RYan jOO (6:03:06 PM): EQ 051943512 US
RYan jOO (6:03:08 PM): ;-)
RYan jOO (6:03:26 PM): number doesnt work yet but its out!
ShadyMailMan3 (6:04:43 PM): THANK YOU!!!!!!
ShadyMailMan3 (6:04:57 PM): is that UPS? what company is that?
RYan jOO (6:04:59 PM): well before you thank me there was one problem
RYan jOO (6:05:01 PM): usps
ShadyMailMan3 (6:05:04 PM): oh
RYan jOO (6:05:53 PM): sense i went after 1pm they wouldnt let me do overnight sense 1pm is the cutoff for that around the holidays, so i had to do priority which estimated delivery date was saturday:-\
Old 01-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Project Ruby......

Now for the PM. This is the only one I have saved, but this one takes the cake on the bull**** that he has been stating. He may have a police report or whatever, but right now I don't give a ****. I am not posting my PM b/c there is enough crap as there is in here. But I believe I sent it earlier on the 26th. I left TN the 24th early morning around 8:30 AM to head to NJ for family. And I PMed again when I was up there and this is what I received.

"Andrew, I did send the ecu out i can tell you that for sure. About the tracking # im not sure if i copied it down right or not but heres why i havent been on AIM and havent really been around and havent responded to your PM yet.

First of all i havent been home sense Wedsday. Heres what happened, on weds night when i got home after installing some shift cables i ordered it was me and my daughter and as soon as i got to the upper level of my appt building a lady snuck up behind us and took my daughter by her hood and ripped her out of my arms and tried to make it back to her appt and close the door on me. I ended up kicking the lady in the leg to trip her down and kicking her door open becuase she got her in the appt with her. I immediately called 9-1-1 and got the police involved and because of the situation both myself and the lady in question were advised by the police, landloard and assistant DA for calumet county to move out.

Her because of the kidnapping charges and us because she knows where we live and its not safe to live there anymore. Long story short, we were in a victim protection program all day friday and saturday until she was finally arressted and now we have taken christmas and today to move all of our stuff out and back into my parents house.

I know this may sound crazy which it is and i understand if you would call BS on it but im totally serious and have our police report from the night and everything. I think its going to be in the paper tomorrow with the full story sense i guess this isnt the first attempt that this lady has tried and she was aiming for children under 10.

I want to thank you for understanding my situation and the BS ive been going through. And yes i know exacly where your coming from on the things that have been going on. I dont currently have access to the tracking # because im not at home and all of our things are still in boxes but it deff should be there waiting for you unless for some reason it needed a signature or somthing.

Also wanted to let you know that i tried to download AIM on this computer and thats why you saw me log in for a second because it worked for a min then zonealarm (firewall) blocked it or somthing and wouldnt let me reconnect, so sorry about that. just hit me up with another PM to verify that you got this and everything. thanks
-Ryan"

Well. 1. Zonealarm isn't that hard to use, just reconfigure the settings so it allows AIM to run. I have had Zonealarm and if you don't block AIM it WILL run. So I believe that is BS. And this one just settles it. It's BS after BS and I'm ****in sick of it.

While this one is just a great little PM I received I think the next one is even better.

Nismo2ner TRADED his Talon for Ryan's Max. Here's the PMs I have from the little conversation I had with Nismo.

4DRSpeed

Hi there.

From a little research I have conducted I believe you bought Ryan Joo's Maxima??

Reason for this PM is I purchased his TS ECU from him and I am STILL waiting shipment. He has promised it has been shipped and I am just curious if you guys ever met up like he told me you guys did.

Please hit me back soon!

-Andrew
Reply Yesterday 12/31

mmmm thats interesting..... i dont have his ts ecu he promised me that when i bought the car... i have a 95 auto ecu in it right now.... and he said he was waiting for the ts ecu to come back from another person he bought it from.... so i went to meet up with him to get it but he never showed up.... he said he had sold the ecu that is in my car to someone else and he needed to send it out but like i said he never showed up.... i dont know what else to say it seems like we might both be getting scamed or something??? enless im just not understanding fully what is giong on.... that could very well be ....

let me know i dont want to be a problem or anything hit me back with anymore info.

4DRSpeed

Hey man.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=440216

Here is the For Sale thread. The TS ECU is the 95 automatic ecu or so he says. Can you car be revved to 7100?

I purchased this ECU back in late November, it was suppose to be a Bday present for myself.

I am getting very ****in angry with him. He told me that he went to meet up with you and YOU never showed up and then he said the next day he would just drive the 2 hours or something to your house and get it. And then he said he shipped it out through USPS priority. I haven't got ****!

Its a BS story after another.
Reply Today 1/01

DANG..... he is full of it lol....... wow!!! so we are both getting skrewed.... ill try the reving thing as long as my motor is not going to go boom hehe .... thats a load of crap so he was trying to get the ts from me and give me the stock one and say it was the ts so he could sell the ts to you.... wow.....

i tryed to meet up with him not this friday but the last one and then before that on wen. and he did not show up both times so i dotn know what to tell you....

let me know and maybe we can work something out ill try and be the most help i can...

to tell you an even funnier story with him i traded my 400hp talon for his max.... i worked for about 7 months to build this car and stuck alot of money into it ..... he test drove it and loved it and then we traded i guess on the way home he blew the 1 of the fuel injectors out and blew a hole in the intercooler piping due to backfire which meens he predetonated which means he was running more than 25 pounds of boost.... so he was just pissed at me and wanted to trade back ... i said i knew what he did and i would fix it but would not trade back.... .then he throws this ecu thing at me... .idk what to belive or think now?!?!?!

anywho sorry for downloading i just thought you should know what the hell ive been dealing with with this guy.... and its only about an hour drive to my house

anywho let me know the next step i would really like to help you out

tim

It just keeps getting better.
Old 01-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Project Ruby......

I apologize for this ridiculous amount of information and the length of all this, but I had to make my point very clearly.

And for the PM from Joosdawg I basically think he has moved so I can not find him!!

Also what is even more interesting is that I believe eckohb and Joos are a scamming team now!! Unbelieveable!!

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=439845

But what makes this all so great Is this post from the man himself

http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/viewtopi...m=maximaracing

I guess I have WAY too much faith in people especially guys with 8 positive feedback. Also after a quick Google search this is what a USPS tracking number looks like

USPS tracking numbers example search: "9999 9999 9999 9999 9999 99"

http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/features.html

Also Joosdawg has not been on since the 26th, which was when he PMed me last. He has also not been on AIM what-so-ever as well. The last time his partner was on 11/08/05.

Thank you for your time.

I WILL get my ECU or I WILL get my $515 back!!! It is on like donkey kong now.
Old 01-01-2006, 04:15 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Hope you get this issue resolved, keep us updated.

always stay away from sellers who don't accept paypal.

Nick.
Old 01-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Need A Light?

wow! I can't believe this....and Andrew, don't worry about the length of this thread...I love reading drama

anyway, I remember awhile back...when this Buyer/Seller rating became integrated on the .org....I remember joosdawg had a -1 score from somebody...its too long ago to remember who wrote it...but for SURE I remember it was joosdawg who had a negative feedback...

let us know how it goes....I feel bad to be in your situation
Old 01-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Maxima.Org Bishes

Man after reading this this makes me disappointed because I know both eckohb and Joosdawg from Meets. This is very fishy you can take it to small claims court you can actually track Joosdawg down via ussearch or something, but Joosdawg if you are reading this Man Up and give the guy is $$$ back do the right thing. Man you would think you know some people but they are fake.
Old 01-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Maxima.Org Bishes

Post a Link in the Midwest Thread to generated more info
Old 01-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

What a shady deal. Yeah long post but who cares, its not fill, its everything that happened. Def let the org know what happens.
Old 01-01-2006, 08:36 PM
down with Bing

yeah this guy is skrewing both me and 4drspeed be aware of his lies.... i traded cars with him december 4th and i titled it december 9th so basicly he sold my ecu to 4drspeed... but i never had the ts ecu he lied to me about all that and i guess was going to give one of us a fake or something... and about me signing a paper to give him the ecu back i hurd nothing about that entill later when he wanted to trade my intercooler for the ts ecu and i thought that was a fair deal so we where going to meet up and swap parts and then he would also get the 95 auto ecu out of the max to send off to 4drspeed or whoever bought it...

idk but i hope this gets resolved and 4drspeed get his money or ecu which ever and i get some freekin answers to what has been going on lol.... im kinda at a loss with all this but im backing up 4drspeed with all this 100%
Old 01-01-2006, 09:08 PM

dang...I was thinking about getting that ecu to....
Old 01-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Need A Light?

does anyone know who left joosdawg negative feedback about 5 months ago?
Old 01-01-2006, 10:11 PM
Project Ruby......

Well I am beginning to believe that Joosdawg is officially gone from Maxima.org, I don't think he will be returning, but I could be suprised.

I'll give this a few days to see if he decides to show himself online or not. If nothing comes out of this, I will be taking even further action.

I'm still in shock this is just unbelieveable. Next time if PayPal can't happen its Cash on Delivery!
Old 01-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Need A Light?

Originally Posted by 4DRSpeed
Well I am beginning to believe that Joosdawg is officially gone from Maxima.org, I don't think he will be returning, but I could be suprised.

I'll give this a few days to see if he decides to show himself online or not. If nothing comes out of this, I will be taking even further action.

I'm still in shock this is just unbelieveable. Next time if PayPal can't happen its Cash on Delivery!
That would be funny if he showed up on the org again...and pretends like nothing happened....haha...mad drama right thurr...

but forreals tho...best of luck to you andrew...hopefully everything gets settled out
Old 01-02-2006, 07:40 AM
Project Ruby......

I hope everything gets settled, but I do not think it will.

I like this thread as well

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=442080

It's after I purchased the ECU already, but still states it is on the car!! Gotta love Post #52 on the 2nd page, why did it have to be a secret??
Old 01-02-2006, 08:29 AM
KH3 by popular demand

He can easily still access the org not signed in. It would be up to the mods or whoever that can track ip addresses to figure out where he is hiding. Whopper stories should immediately throw flags. This goes to everyone on the org, don't ever send anything out or let anyone send you anything that high priced without insurance. UPS, Fed Ex, and DHL are the only way to go for items over $200. 2 kinds of people I hate in this world, theives and drug dealers.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:38 AM
Project Ruby......

Email from Ryan himself to nismo2ner just 5 minutes ago!!

"Sorry i didnt respond sooner, today would work out awsome. I dont know if
you off or somthing but we can meet at the gas station again anytime today.
Please let me know through email or phone or somthing. Sense i had to move
out my phone number is no longer what it used to be, now its *********.
Ill try calling your cell phone also and leaving a message or somthing. let
me know and ill come back on to check every so often. Otherwise if you want
to meet up at like 5 or even later would be fine. Thanks -Ryan"

Unbelieveable he is hiding from me, but yet has no idea that nismo2ner has a clue on what is going on.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:40 AM
Need A Light?

to me i find it funny that he already has a daughter and fiance at the age of 20...and previously two cars....it's like...come on now, your out tuning cars and are in debt? you should know better
Old 01-02-2006, 08:42 AM
Project Ruby......

I agree. I remember his thread back in the day about wanting to mod his maxima so bad, but he has a daughter on the way and he couldn't decide WTF to do.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:13 AM
Project Ruby......

I will be contacting the Appleton police tomorrow if he doesn't change his tune today. I don't even want the part anymore I just want my money!! End of story!!
Old 01-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Need A Light?

Originally Posted by 4DRSpeed
I will be contacting the Appleton police tomorrow if he doesn't change his tune today. End of story!!
great move! let us know how it goes
Old 01-02-2006, 09:41 AM

Wow....what a tool. Man, I remember talking to him over the .org a couple of times. I hate to see sht like this happen. I feel so trusting when browsing the classifieds, this will definately make me think more.
Old 01-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Project Ruby......

i should be receiving my money by Thursday. Ryan has contacted me. I believe he will be posting shortly in here.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:22 AM

Well i finally logged in thismorning and saw everything sense ive been gone. I have not BS'ed in anyway regarding what has been going on with being forced to move out of my apt and everything else. Im not defending myself in any way though vs not sending the ECU and making a big mess out of things. I take full responsability for everything that has happened. Everything of mine got mixed together and messed up because i had a one day notice to move. But all that really doesnt matter and what it came down to was me not holding down my commitment to get somthing i promised to him sent out and in a timly manner. I have talked to 4drspeed already also and we have agreed that i will be sending the money back to him Wed's because i have to get money from my grandparents. I actually used his money to pay off my lease on my apt that i moved out of and needed a day to get money through the mail and sense the post office is closed today for the holiday they cant send it out. One thing i did find offensive with this post is the fact that people are bringing my personal life into it, i dont think thats really nessesary to say i need to grow up. I made a few bad choices in life like alot of people and one of which was having unprotected sex. Like it or not i had a baby from it and also have a great woman i can spend the rest of my life with. The only problem with my age and all of this is that i had to grow up a little faster and have alot more responsability to take care of. Some (4dr) can prolly say things that i must not have that much responsablity if i pulled a stunt like this but if you knew what was going on over here and all the trash ive had to deal with you might try to understand a little more. Again im not saying what i did was right in any way i totally messed up the deal and i wont deny it one bit. The ECU itself was obviously not my #1 priority as i was more consintrated on not going to jail for the birth costs of my daughter from 2 years ago that i was never informed of until i had a warent out for my arrest because the state didnt send any letters to the correct address. Again, not an excuse just getting some info out there in case anyone is wondering why i wouldnt just send it out and be done. Im really sorry 4drspeed that you had to be the one to get screwed here and had to go through all this and you have my sincere appologies. Ive also talked with nismo2ner thismorning and sorted things out with him. I dont think the story of our trading cars should be part of this and has nothing to do with me be shady or anything like that. The night i drove home nismos car it acted very strange and did many stupid things that it wasent doing previously in the test drive. Then not even a week later one of the shift cables broke on it and sevral other things needed repair or were rigged up somhow. In the end everything worked out for both of us and i dont remember what but i guess somthing happened to the maxima aswell so it evened out in a way. So in in conclusion i dont see this thread as going to far just because of what 4drspeed had to go through with me and i take full responsability for everything that happend. There were a few cheap shots but all is well now. The only thing left to do is send 4drspeed his money back and have him recieve it and post back when he does to varify that all is well. ( i also relize i made alot of spelling errors in this post because i just winged it and thought the new spell check thing would fix it but it didnt so sorry if anyone had problems reading what i wrote)

-Ryan
Old 01-02-2006, 11:24 AM

Gotta love Post #52 on the 2nd page, why did it have to be a secret??
it was a joke

to me i find it funny that he already has a daughter and fiance at the age of 20...and previously two cars....it's like...come on now, your out tuning cars and are in debt? you should know better
Whats funny about that?, this is actually 3 4th gens, 2 dsm's, contour v6, 2 camrys, a Z24, accord, and a prizm, im getting all my ish together and doing things right now so i dont think you should worry about it.

and to clear some things nismo2ner actually does have and just confirmed he has the TS ecu so i dont know why you (nismo) think your getting screwed with anything no one did anything to you and btw dont act like you didnt do the same damn thing to me. I drove the 50 min drive to meet halfway at the gas station and sat there for 4 hours because your phone was magically like disconnected and no response from any other form of communication then i call your cell phone one last time and somone picked up and hung up on me?? Im sure you know now what the deal is but i dont appreciate you going and saying all the "bad" things i did to you and making it seem like i pulled a scam on you when i traded you a perfect 4th gen for a 92 talon with a bunch of things wrong or even broken, heck the pass side window doesnt even roll down and you want to tell me you got "Screwed" ? I would think now with you having the TS ecu youll be happy and 4dr getting his money back all will be well again. But besides this ECU ive not scammed anybody, and really if i wanted to scam 4drspeed i would hide and block him from my messengers and everything else but truth is i HAVENT been online anywhere because i didnt have my computer set up(from the move) and its still not, im using my parents computer as i type this now.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:33 PM

Things have been resolved and everyone is happy....
Old 01-03-2006, 02:11 PM
boost me.....

My 2nd sucessful transaction with joosdawg

this is the second time i have bought from joosdawg(ryan)

1st i bought a set of foglights from him for my 97-99 front end swap

now i bought an RPM switch from him and just recieved it today.

he responds quickly and is a trustworthy seller

Thanks Joos!
Old 01-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Project Ruby......

glad somebody is having success around here.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:42 AM
Project Ruby......

Still awaiting the promised money from Joosdawg!

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=448112

Maybe you've seen it!!?? It's only 3 down from here Closed due to everybody being happy......................................no

Make this long story short. My money was suppose to be here Thursday (Jan 5th). And well its not!!! I emailed him a few times which to ONCE he replied!!

This is the AIM conversation from last week.

RYan jOO (12:47:56 PM): hey
ShadyMailMan3 (12:48:19 PM): dude enough of your lies i want the truth. or you will end up being screwed hard
RYan jOO (12:48:26 PM): i see that
RYan jOO (12:48:30 PM): i know you have dead aim
RYan jOO (12:48:32 PM): i saw the thread
RYan jOO (12:48:35 PM): i talked to nismo
RYan jOO (12:48:37 PM): all that
RYan jOO (12:48:44 PM): im going to have to send you your money back
RYan jOO (12:48:48 PM): period
ShadyMailMan3 (12:49:01 PM): i dont care about the ECU anymore. all i want is my money!!
RYan jOO (12:49:39 PM): i know i saw that in the thread, and about nismo2ner i had him go out and open his ecu up to see if its the TS or not but either way i will be sending your money back
RYan jOO (12:50:20 PM): i had to use yours to pay rent and get out of our appt's lease as goes with my pm i typed to you about the abduction which is NOT BS and i have the court papers and police report to prove
ShadyMailMan3 (12:50:37 PM): ya he told me he was gonna check
ShadyMailMan3 (12:51:04 PM): ya thats fine if its true, but dude you have put me thorugh enough BS that i could really careless about that. i am gonna go in a friggen rage
RYan jOO (12:51:33 PM): i know i feel really bad about everything and i didnt mean for any of it to go so sour
RYan jOO (12:51:42 PM): everything i have said in the past has happened legit
RYan jOO (12:51:59 PM): i dont have any alliance with eckohb, hell i havent talked to him in over 2 months
RYan jOO (12:52:13 PM): he doesnt live by me either hes like over an hour away
ShadyMailMan3 (12:52:37 PM): alright that's fine, but i want my money shipped out tomorrow!!!!!!! no more excuses
RYan jOO (12:53:42 PM): listen im not bull****ting with you on this one bit but please understand i cant pull the money out of my *** i called my grandpa thismorning for help with it and he will be sending a money order to me and i can send it to you however the fastest shipping is for somthing like that usps
RYan jOO (12:54:15 PM): one thing holding me back is that i think the post office is closed today for the holidays
RYan jOO (12:54:20 PM): so that will deley things by a day
ShadyMailMan3 (12:54:34 PM): i understand that. i said tomorrow didnt I.
RYan jOO (12:54:57 PM): yes you did
RYan jOO (12:55:03 PM): its not going out til tomorrow to me though
RYan jOO (12:55:13 PM): i can get it out Wed though
RYan jOO (12:55:57 PM): you can use this convo as leverage or whatever you want to do with it even if you need to fax it to appleton police or somthing you have my word i will have your money back to you sent out Weds
ShadyMailMan3 (12:57:25 PM): if its not out wednesday with a TRUE tracking number i will be making a few phone calls
RYan jOO (12:57:42 PM): that is completly fine by me
RYan jOO (12:58:20 PM): and btw the usps tracking #'s for anything overnight or express mail do not follow the regular delevery confirmation guidlines as 0000 0000 0000 000 or w/e that was
RYan jOO (12:58:24 PM): they have letters aswell
RYan jOO (12:58:42 PM): if you dont believe that call your post office tomorrow hell i used to work for them
ShadyMailMan3 (12:58:56 PM): well either way does it really matter? im not getting a package
ShadyMailMan3 (12:59:11 PM): i never wanted to bring it to this, but it had to be done
RYan jOO (12:59:32 PM): yes, because im sending the money back in an envolope amd if it can be overnighted then i will do it
RYan jOO (12:59:43 PM): then you will have a funky tracking # again
ShadyMailMan3 (12:59:58 PM): well the last number you sent me never came up on usps.com
ShadyMailMan3 (1:00:07 PM): thats why i posted the example
RYan jOO (1:00:19 PM): ok i understand
RYan jOO (1:00:48 PM): well i will be sending you your money on Wed's and i will come right back on here and get you your tracking #
RYan jOO (1:01:12 PM): weather it be on AIM or email or PM you will have it and it will be sent out
Old 01-09-2006, 07:44 AM
Project Ruby......

email on Jan 4th

"hey, I didnt get the mail yet the mailman usually doesnt come for another 15-20 min, idk what time it is by you but here is 5:20 and he usually comes between 5:30-5:45 and post office is open til 6 so we should still be good.
I also want to let you know im not on any messengers or anything because again im not on my own computer im at my sisters which i will also be staying at. i also have a new phone # if you need to get ahold of me
************* but i wont be there for a few days yet (new place i just got)

-Ryan"

Still no damn money!! No waiting the authorities will be called if my money is not sent today. He got on Wednesday, but I never received the tracking number. Guess it will be time for a phone call to him and get to hear his BS over the air waves!!
Old 01-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Need A Light?

dude!!! I can't believe what I'm reading....well I'm sure hes gonna get you your money back....it's just a matter of when...

it's still a good enough reason to leave this guy negative feedback and to let the org know of his slow shipping....he did admit on the other thread, hes responsible for everything...that proves right there, hes slow on shipping
Old 01-09-2006, 07:50 AM
Project Ruby......

it will be now!!!

Or the police!
Old 01-09-2006, 05:13 PM

Just got your voicemail and emails. I just sent an email back please check and let me know what you want to do.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Need A Light?

hey ryan did you even send the money out?
Old 01-09-2006, 05:24 PM

no, and sense he will prolly post it up anyways heres what i wrote to andrew...

Andrew, Sorry i havent responded before now. Heres what the deal is, i know i was supposed to have your money back to you on thursday and it obviously didnt happen. I never got the money from my grandparents. I talked to my grandpa only to find out after further debate with my grandma they decided not to send the money because they didnt want to bail me out of my own **** up. I didnt know because they never called me but thats not the point. You will get your money back thats not the problem, the problem is that i still do not have a job and im still getting everything together around here. I got your voice message today when i got home from an employment agency and emails when i came on here so im just going to respond on here. Currently i have no spare cash i can throw your way but i will be having court soon for my daughters atempted abduction and one of the things that is with that is the rent money i had to pay for January even though we dont live there anymore. So i should be getting that back along with my security deposit sense i had to break our lease under an unfair 3rd parties security breech and the fact that the landloard never did a background check on the phsyco. Now im not going to count on that money cause who knows how long it will take to get the pay out, if i am even entitled to it. So i cant garentee anything BUT what i can do is send you like $50-100 in a couple weeks here sense i am at least expecting my security deposit. I also should be starting a new job soon and when i do you can deff know my first check will be basically yours, but until then i can send chunks of the money if that will make you happy. That way we wont have set dates and have these types of things happen. Basically until i get a job i really have to play it by sight how much i can spare to you. I understand this is BS and i agree but i really didnt expect to have to pay rent for this month sense i wasent living there or that would have been your money right there, and of course my grandparents bailing on me like that. I know you have every right to be mad at me and persue whatever actions you may feel nessesary but i feel as long as i can get you a couple hefty payments out ASAP that we can work out the rest once i finally get a job or my rent money back from court. Please let me know if this is doable and if so ill let you know exacly when and how much i can send money. I can tell you right now though i wont have anything until the 16th unless i find somthing to pawn off or sell on ebay or somthing. What ill do is try my hardest to do somthing along those lines so i can at least send like $100 now then another $100 in a week and by then i should have the job and my first check will be the rest to pay u off. -Ryan

Im not by any means trying to create a sob story, all this stupid stuff that ive said has actually been taking place. I feel like a total jerk with this whole transaction like i said in the previous thread. I totally know i am at wrong here and it was my *** up 100%. The only problem now is coming up with the money to send back to him. As you could see from the email though i should be able to work somthing out at least so this doesnt have to be so dramatic all the time. Id also like to point out if i was trying to hide i wouldnt be coming on here or responding to emails i would stay in the dark and change my names or somthing like that. I just want to get this taken care of and get this burden off my chest but givin the current situation its just not going to happen money wise. Thats why im hoping we can work somthing out with a couple payments like i suggested then pay off the rest once i either get my first pay check or my settlment money(rent and securiy deposit).
Old 01-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Need A Light?

I'm sorry but thats just sad...

you said u were gonna get him the ECU...u even gave him a fake #...then it didn't go thru...you even used his hard earned $ to pay off your rent....and now your tryin to return his money and lied once again...saying it will be sent out last week...truly truly sad
Old 01-09-2006, 05:51 PM
4th Gen Parts King

How about you take a loan out to repay the money or use a cc thru paypal? I don't see how it's fair to take somebodys money and then pay it back dollars at a time. Would you have taken a payment plan on your ecu that you supposedly had? Personally your misfortune is not his problem. He just needs to get his money back all at once like he sent it. Theres nothing else to it.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Project Ruby......

While I definetly would like to have my money back all at once. I don't care now if it has to take a few payments for him to get the ball rolling at least.

As long as I get it my complete $515 BACK I will be happy and this BS will finally die.
Old 01-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Need A Light?

just call the police?

Quick Reply: DO NOT DEAL WITH Joosdawg