Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

"Showoff" - bad show, sellers beware!!! /"MrFast4Ward" - awesome buyer

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 03:35 PM

"Showoff" - bad show, sellers beware!!! /"MrFast4Ward" - awesome buyer

http://norcal.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=454498

Showoff (the original intended purchaser for my TSW wheels, who lived in Ontario) had me jumping through hoops for 15 day. i took pics, unmounted tires to lower shipping costs which came outta my pocket, and had the wheels ready to ship. from day one, he'd ask for a shipping quote, say it's ok, then change his mind, then ask about another carrier, then ask if i could wait on shipping to find someone in the states i could ship em to so he could avoid duty charges, then changed his mind again and ask if i could ship to his work and pencil whip paperwork so he could again avoid duty charges. this entire time i'm trying to work with him and i hadn't received payment. then he asks for a copy of my DL tellin me he'd gotten screwed in the past. i now see why. i had told Mr Showoff i was going to cancel this transaction numerous times if progression was not made and after 15 day i decided i'd had enough.

buyers should understand that seller on this org aren't all some huge Fortune 500 company that'll do everything they can to gain a custumer. in this case, with the exception of funds (supposedly), this buyer had not prepare for this transaction. he did not research any aspects of what would be needed to complete this transaction, and as a result, he strung me along until i finally ended it. sellers, be cautious with this guy!

MrFast4ward (local buyer), the second to jump on this insane deal. payment was received quickly and most importantly, there was no confusion. we both got what we wanted, when we wanted it. simple & easy transaction.

in this case i took a hit on all the shipping materials since i prepped to ship then later sold locally, but doing business with a respectable buyer was worth take a hit in the wallet.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:00 PM

Are you on glue!! Your the one who was too damn lazy to fill out customs paper work, which consists of filling out the value of the product. Then you throw this crazy "packing" fee which you expect me to pay for!! WTF?!?!?

Quoted from your e-mail:

after looking at the paperwork required to send you
these wheels (invoice, shipper's export declaration, &
a north american free trade agreement certificate of
origin), making this sale is proving to be more of a
pain in the *** than i thought. i've never sent
anything internationally so i was unaware of what was
required. no disrespect to you, but it just ain't
worth it to me and i don't wanna deal with this crap.
consider this sale cancelled. if for any reason i
receive payment through paypal, i'll send you the
funds back immediately. sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by showoff
Are you on glue!! Your the one who was too damn lazy to fill out customs paper work, which consists of filling out the value of the product. Then you throw this crazy "packing" fee which you expect me to pay for!! WTF?!?!?
i've got quoted pm's saved to if that how you wanna play it. bottom line, you wasted my time. i was patient with you, gave you chance after chance, and i finally cut you off. there's no reason that sale should've taken as long as it did. if things would've gone smoothly, i probably would've filled out the paperwork as you requested and you would've had some wheels. but with the way you kept flakin out on me (not responding to my messages for days at a time, changing shipping addresses, deciding to take the tires, then changing your mind and having me un-mount them), i decided it was only just that i flake back, and your detailed shipping request was just about enough for me.

as far as the "crazy" packing fee, i originally quoted shipping at $100 approx for domestic shipments. that would've made it $60 for the boxes and filler material, and another $50 for shipping. so i was approximately $10 off for domestic shipments. if you'd like me to scan a pic of the receipt i was gonna send you with the wheels, i can do that for you.

as far as my quote above, i apologize for being polite. the paperwork wasn't really the crap i didn't wanna deal with and there's no point in being rude so i'll leave it at that. anything else i can clear up for you???