Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

VGsidestepper - Bad experience

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 10:36 AM

VGsidestepper - Bad experience

VGsidestepper (seller 98 BOSE Head Unit)

I sent payment for a 98 BOSE Head Unit on September 3rd and was notified by VGsidestepper that he will ship it. I still have not received it. I have asked multiple times and given him ample amount of time to give me a status on this but to no luck. He does reply but with no confirmed date or the item or a delayed reply.

After month of going back and forth with the seller, I asked to refund me the money so I can buy it from someone else. I have yet to receive that either. Today is october 12th (my first time posting this).

I am posting my PM's in the next post. You will notice that I was as professional about the whole situation as I can be. I hope the future members are cautious and don't fall into the same trap.

Note to self: I am losing trust with zero feedback members.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:50 AM

First set of PM communications with VGsidestepper

Originally Posted by ferrari4a
Originally Posted by VGsidestepper
Alright ill take 85 for it , As soon as i get the paypal

timeisstille@gmail.com is my paypal i will go to the PO and ship it out!
Done ($88)! Sorry for the delay, I am away from home over the weekend and the internet during travel at motels is horrible. I finally have a reliable connection today. Thanks again!

My address is same as paypal:

Please let me know when shipped, can't wait for it!
Have you already shipped the item?
Sorry man im not going to lie to you , But i was away on family bussiness. I will most likely ship it tommarow , Watch out for the tracking number.
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the quick reply!
No problem .

Have you already shipped the item?
Have you already shipped the item? I have till September 22nd to file a claim with my Credit Card, Paypal and Maxima forums. Please advise.
First set of PM communications
Old 10-12-2006, 10:52 AM

Second set of PM communications with VGsidestepper

Sorry sorry sorry very much , Ive been at school and havent been at my house a state away where the hu is.... I know it seems like im jerking around with you a bit but if you go to a collage a state away from you're home im sure you would understand illl be comming home this saturday and i will be able to ship the hu out then.

Im sorry for making you wait so long....

I hope you understand...
Have you shipped this item yet? If you cannot ship it then please return my money so I can buy it from somewhere else. Why are you waiting for me to blacklist you on paypal, maxima forum and credit card company? Please let me know by tomorrow. If I do not have the item till then, then I will start filing claim so I can get my money back.

Yeah sorry i dident make it back home this weekend i had a huge test i had to study for monday , Since a refund is what you wanted i just tryed to send you you're money back because all it has been doing is sitting in my paypal account till i was able to shipp it out , But its telling me i need a creditcard to send you the refund and it put in my credit card number and its telling me i need to join the expainded use program for my creditcard , So i payed the fee to join and now im waiting for my creditcard bill so i can see the confermation numbers so i can enter them and send you're money back...

You can eather file a claim and make a bigger mess that doesnt need to be made , Or wait for me to get my cc bill , but by the time i get that i should be able to send the hu out because i useally get my cc bill around the 4th of every month.

but its up to you.

What would you like ?

Second set of PM communications with VGsidestepper
Old 10-12-2006, 10:55 AM

I will be filing Credit Card claim tomorrow, friday the 13th. I understand Paypal is not worth wasting time with as they will not honor my loss.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:05 AM

I just purchased a 2003 bose head unit from him on 10-10-06. I hope I don't have this problem.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:39 AM

Hopefully you don't have the same problem. The guy replies, but with no results... if he lost the unit or is unable to come up with it then he needs to say so. OR return the moolah. I simply lost almost two months time whereas I could have already been jamming with the head unit. Its just sad and unfortunate.

I just finished filing my credit card claim. I am trying to see if I can upgrade my report with Paypal to a claim.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:09 AM

Issue closed with Paypal in my favor against VGsidestepper.

Finally received money back from CC last week. Resolved for me... I guess.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:42 AM

I filed a claim as well. People should not purchase from him. Hopefully no one else bought a bose stereo from him.