Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

cheated by blackmaxx96

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 01:52 AM
I R The Law

Thats coming out of your mouth not mine. I know mine was a bit general but I never said anything that you said. You were putting words in my mouth.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:33 AM

And I never said you said something specifically about me. You made a general statement that encompassed more than a 'few drivers', I gave my opinion and from there you started to defend your theory. My point was, that not all drivers (obviously) are careless with packages.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:54 PM
Maxima Grounding Kit Spec

absoundlab I can not believe you of all people have the nerve to call some one else out on a public forum.

1. I set of a deal with you paid you it took you a few days to get around to shipping and then you send the wrong item.

2. I Promptly contact you. You tell me to ship the wrong item back to you to get the item I originally want.

3. You then tell me a week later (keep in mind we are in the same state so shipping would not take that long) guess what I don't have the item you originally wanted so I am going to give you a refund.

4. Month later- Me: Where's the refund? absoundlab: Oh shoot my bad I'll get right to it.

5. Month after that- Me: Where's the refund? absoundlab: Oh my paypal account is screwed up yo what's your address? Me- [Give address to him]

6. 4 Months later Me: It's only 20 dollars if you are not going to pay me back don't I'll live. absoundlab: No No I'll pay back what's you address again.

7. 3 Months later: Me: Bro do you still have those I35 side skirts? absoundlab: no I sold them what's your address again so I could give you that refund.

8. Month later still no refund and not even man enough to tell he is not going to. But he has the gall to complain about someone making an honest mistake. I swear people.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:54 PM
retired moderator

Originally Posted by absoundlab
im still waiting for a resolution for the problem at hand
in the future, spend a week or two trying to resolve the problem between the concerned parties (not TWO DAYS) before posting multiple threads on the subject. This is not "Judge Judy" here.

He said he was shipping the parts, so allow shipping time before continuing this complaint.

Also i suggest () that you actually WIPE DOWN the strut in question/clean it up and then see if it continues to leak. My springs and struts are dirty/greasy/oily as hell and I'm damn sure that none of them are blown. Suspension pieces get dirty and oily, that's the way it goes.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:40 PM
There's never a day when something's not on sale

Old 08-14-2007, 10:56 PM
absoundlab

Originally Posted by irish44j
in the future, spend a week or two trying to resolve the problem between the concerned parties (not TWO DAYS) before posting multiple threads on the subject. This is not "Judge Judy" here.

He said he was shipping the parts, so allow shipping time before continuing this complaint.

Also i suggest () that you actually WIPE DOWN the strut in question/clean it up and then see if it continues to leak. My springs and struts are dirty/greasy/oily as hell and I'm damn sure that none of them are blown. Suspension pieces get dirty and oily, that's the way it goes.
I did clean them and one of the rear ones is leakin for sure

Old 08-14-2007, 10:56 PM
absoundlab

Originally Posted by blackmaxx96

wtf you come in there and d1ck around and you wont responde to my messages.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:59 PM
absoundlab

Originally Posted by Shinjiduo
absoundlab I can not believe you of all people have the nerve to call some one else out on a public forum.

1. I set of a deal with you paid you it took you a few days to get around to shipping and then you send the wrong item.

2. I Promptly contact you. You tell me to ship the wrong item back to you to get the item I originally want.

3. You then tell me a week later (keep in mind we are in the same state so shipping would not take that long) guess what I don't have the item you originally wanted so I am going to give you a refund.

4. Month later- Me: Where's the refund? absoundlab: Oh shoot my bad I'll get right to it.

5. Month after that- Me: Where's the refund? absoundlab: Oh my paypal account is screwed up yo what's your address? Me- [Give address to him]

6. 4 Months later Me: It's only 20 dollars if you are not going to pay me back don't I'll live. absoundlab: No No I'll pay back what's you address again.

7. 3 Months later: Me: Bro do you still have those I35 side skirts? absoundlab: no I sold them what's your address again so I could give you that refund.

8. Month later still no refund and not even man enough to tell he is not going to. But he has the gall to complain about someone making an honest mistake. I swear people.

I dont know what you are talking about I already gave you a refund and how is this relevant to the case at hand?

Old 08-15-2007, 02:11 PM

Look dude.
QUIT getting a freaking attitude here.
I've responded to all of your messages regarding this whole thing.

I'm to the point where I'm going to stop even trying to entertain this whole thing and say enjoy the GOOD Coilovers you got.

Michael
Old 08-15-2007, 05:03 PM
absoundlab

Thank you for finally responding to me message.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:41 PM

You sent it last night a good two hours after I went to bed.
I responded the minute I got home from work this afternoon.

I never said they had a warranty. I said they would come with everything that Ksport sent with them from the original purchase.
I asked you to provide pictures of the strut in question after you cleaned it thoroughly three times now.

Do not make false accusations, please.

Thanks,
Michael
Old 08-15-2007, 07:13 PM
retired moderator

Look dude.
QUIT getting a fukcing attitude here.
I've responded to all of your messages regarding this whole thing.

Michael
wtf you come in there and d1ck around and you wont responde to my messages.
I'm getting mighty tired of people evading the language filter. Consider this a warning to both of you. Next violator is going to be taking an extended vacation.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:45 PM

My apologies, Josh.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:57 AM
absoundlab

how many times do I have to tell you dude, when I get back home on monday I will take the pictures and send them to you. I'm out of town right now.

Old 08-16-2007, 09:31 AM
absoundlab

"They don't leak at all. They only have a couple of months of use on them. I inspect them very often as well as clean and re-oil them.
The coilovers are in great shape."

"They're still on the car, and I won't take them off unless i've got a confirmed buyer.
I can guarantee their condition."

Old 08-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Still kickin'

Seriously dude, why are you still posting this stuff when you haven't even done what he's asked to assess the situation and actually help you out? I mean honestly, post after post of garbage because you're to lazy to provide the documented proof that the shock is blown or not blown. If you're not even home to verify your part of the claim, why the hell are you still talking about every detail.

As for the quotations from his FS thread; How do you know that the oil on the strut isn't from the last time he cleaned and re-oiled them or from "breaking them down" when removing them from the car? I've ridden in his car countless times when those were in the car, and I can guarantee they are not blown. I have a blown coilover, I know what they sound like, I know what they ride like, and I know what they look like.

You said, "I did clean them and one of the rear ones is leakin for sure." What was it doing specifically? What did you clean them with? Is it the same shock that you "thought" was leaking at first? Is there a chance that it could be residual oil from maintenence that seeped into the negative cavity at the top of the strut since the strut is typically in a verticle position? Did you take pictures to document the struts after cleaning them (no)? Did you contact Mike first, or did you continue posting instead to further "prove" your case. Hell, next time you talk to him on the phone, I want you to explain it to me what you see. Specifics, not blanket statements, are what will get you a resolution. If you're cheap enough to "steal" $20 from another member without resolution and lying about your paypal account being messed up (because I know for a fact you bought these coilovers via paypal) who's to say you're not lying now to get a refund you don't deserve.

I know Mike will work with you if and when you provide the information he's asking for. Until you're able to help yourself by doing so, stop posting.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:45 PM

You never said you were out of town.
Keep 'em coming, I'm actually starting to slightly enjoy this... It's something new and interesting every day!
Old 08-16-2007, 02:49 PM

The only thing you've said about actually taking pictures is this:
"yes I got the other package that you sent, i'll take pictures and send them to you when I get back home. did you send the warrenty card?"
This was sent late tuesday night... 3:22 AM to be exact.

heh......
Old 08-16-2007, 02:51 PM

"They're still on the car, and I won't take them off unless i've got a confirmed buyer.
I can guarantee their condition."
Damn skippy.

I've decided upon a resolution at this point.
If you decide to replace a perfectly good strut, PM me, and I will get you as many struts as you like at my cost and cover shipping for you.

Thank you.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:00 PM
Maximoneypit

dude face it, you went about this the entire wrong way. Mike is clearly willing to work with you and had been outside of this thread the whole time. Accept the kind terms he has offered you and move on! Theres a reason he has Sponser status and the buyer/seller rep that he does.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:43 PM
absoundlab

Old 08-16-2007, 03:44 PM
absoundlab

Originally Posted by Mad-MAX_SE
Seriously dude, why are you still posting this stuff when you haven't even done what he's asked to assess the situation and actually help you out? I mean honestly, post after post of garbage because you're to lazy to provide the documented proof that the shock is blown or not blown. If you're not even home to verify your part of the claim, why the hell are you still talking about every detail.

As for the quotations from his FS thread; How do you know that the oil on the strut isn't from the last time he cleaned and re-oiled them or from "breaking them down" when removing them from the car? I've ridden in his car countless times when those were in the car, and I can guarantee they are not blown. I have a blown coilover, I know what they sound like, I know what they ride like, and I know what they look like.

You said, "I did clean them and one of the rear ones is leakin for sure." What was it doing specifically? What did you clean them with? Is it the same shock that you "thought" was leaking at first? Is there a chance that it could be residual oil from maintenence that seeped into the negative cavity at the top of the strut since the strut is typically in a verticle position? Did you take pictures to document the struts after cleaning them (no)? Did you contact Mike first, or did you continue posting instead to further "prove" your case. Hell, next time you talk to him on the phone, I want you to explain it to me what you see. Specifics, not blanket statements, are what will get you a resolution. If you're cheap enough to "steal" $20 from another member without resolution and lying about your paypal account being messed up (because I know for a fact you bought these coilovers via paypal) who's to say you're not lying now to get a refund you don't deserve.

I know Mike will work with you if and when you provide the information he's asking for. Until you're able to help yourself by doing so, stop posting.

first of all who do you think you are? I got them in the mail one was leaking for sure. I cleaned all four of them and the same one that was leaking to start with still shows signs of leaking. when I pushed down the shock shaft you can see the fluid coming out. and when you pull the shaft up same thing.
there is no need for me to talk to you on the phone about it, I didnt buy them from you so I have nothing to talk to you about. and fyi mr.p.i I did refund that other guy his $20 and that account did get messed up. I used one of my friends account to buy these coilovers. and for the last time I dont care if you know mike, I dont care if you are his brother I didnt buy anything from you. just because you know him doesnt automatically make him creditable

Old 08-16-2007, 03:45 PM
absoundlab

You never said you were out of town.
Keep 'em coming, I'm actually starting to slightly enjoy this... It's something new and interesting every day!

dude I told you I was out of town when I sent you that pm

Old 08-16-2007, 03:46 PM
absoundlab

Damn skippy.

I've decided upon a resolution at this point.
If you decide to replace a perfectly good strut, PM me, and I will get you as many struts as you like at my cost and cover shipping for you.

Thank you.

so basically you are screwing me out of my money before coming to a 100% conclusion about it. i.e you havent seen the pictures yet

Old 08-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Still kickin'

first of all who do you think you are?
They call me Ishmael...

I got them in the mail one was leaking for sure. I cleaned all four of them and the same one that was leaking to start with still shows signs of leaking. when I pushed down the shock shaft you can see the fluid coming out. and when you pull the shaft up same thing. there is no need for me to talk to you on the phone about it, I didnt buy them from you so I have nothing to talk to you about.
Well why couldn't you go into that simplest bit of detail rather than a general statement that "it's leaking".

and fyi mr.p.i I didnt refund that other guy his $20 and that account did get messed up. I used one of my friends account to buy these coilovers.
So you'll publicly admit to screwing over another member while making a complaint about another. It seems like you'll find a way to buy something you want by using someone else's paypal account, but paying off a longstanding debt isn't something you bother doing. I guess I'm playing Devil's advocate here, but you're admitting you're dishonest but at the same time you're telling the truth about the coilovers. Just doesn't make sense.

and for the last time I dont care if you know mike, I dont care if you are his brother I didnt buy anything from you. just because you know him doesnt automatically make him creditable
That's the same reason I'm making my posts in this thread; Just because you're posting on here doesn't make your claim valid. What part of your claim has more validty than a second party acting as a character witness for the accused? The fact is, Mike doesn't even need me to say he's credible. Mike's credibility comes from his long standing relationships on the org with his customers, in his buisness ventures with his suppliers, and with his friends for his honesty and integrity. He's been around bringing new products, sweet group deals, and fun meets for years. Never once, until you, has anyone said anything bad about dealing with him. As of now, your credibilty is already in the toilet because you openly admitted to screwing another member over, yet you want everyone to believe your claims as true without providing any other proof than the photos of the coilovers as they arrived at your house and nothing further.

Old 08-16-2007, 04:25 PM
retired moderator

so basically you are screwing me out of my money before coming to a 100% conclusion about it. i.e you havent seen the pictures yet
Ok, here's what you are going to do.

You're going to shut the hell up until the pictures are sent to him. You started this thread prematurely without your "supporting evidence" available for everyone to see. You made this arguement public, so you need to make your evidence public. I.e. make sure you post the pictures here too.

Actually since this is the modern world, why don't you take some video of the strut going up and down and the "fluid coming out," and post that up here too.

Either way, I'm tired of hearing you argue about things without presenting your supporting evidence. You've handled this entire transaction like a little child, posting multiple threads in multiple forums and acting like a jerk.

Either put up (your evidence) or shut up. Period.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:21 PM
absoundlab

Originally Posted by irish44j
Ok, here's what you are going to do.

You're going to shut the hell up until the pictures are sent to him. You started this thread prematurely without your "supporting evidence" available for everyone to see. You made this arguement public, so you need to make your evidence public. I.e. make sure you post the pictures here too.

Actually since this is the modern world, why don't you take some video of the strut going up and down and the "fluid coming out," and post that up here too.

Either way, I'm tired of hearing you argue about things without presenting your supporting evidence. You've handled this entire transaction like a little child, posting multiple threads in multiple forums and acting like a jerk.

Either put up (your evidence) or shut up. Period.
"I'm getting mighty tired of people evading the language filter. Consider this a warning. Next violator is going to be taking an extended vacation."

Old 08-16-2007, 08:30 PM

Oh boy... First off, Josh didn't evade the language filter in that post... Some words are blocked, some aren't.
Secondly he's a mod. I would be very careful.
Lastly, this is the only PM I received from you that mentioned anything about you being out of town:
"yes I got the other package that you sent, i'll take pictures and send them to you when I get back home. did you send the warrenty card?"
Sent at 3:22 A.M. tuesday night.

I'm not trying to be even more of a **** here, but again, don't say you've done or said something when you haven't.

Michael
Old 08-16-2007, 08:32 PM

Not at all.
I gave you a full set of perfectly working coilovers with four brand new isolators for $540.00 shipped and ate the paypal fees.
I'm offering you as many as four new struts at MY cost. That offer is good for as long as you have your coilovers.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:45 PM
absoundlab

why should I have to pay for a blown coilover that you said was good?

Old 08-16-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm needing a caw

For the love of Allah, post pics
Old 08-16-2007, 11:03 PM
Maximoneypit

just ban this guy please and make everyone's life better
Old 08-16-2007, 11:59 PM
absoundlab

Originally Posted by NCSU_MAX
just ban this guy please and make everyone's life better

oh yes ban me because I got cheated

Old 08-17-2007, 01:32 AM

nope, you will get banned if you continue acting like a child even after a resolution has been offered. This thread should be closed, the problem has been resolved, and all that is happening is whining on your part. have a nice day
Old 08-17-2007, 05:55 AM

why should I have to pay for a blown coilover that you said was good?

man i was on ur side and understood how ur feeling, until your making this alot worse than it is, his working with u his not leaving u hanging, just take ur head out of ur butt and realize its going to be ok......

he offered you to replace all of them if they r all bad..... how r u being screwed out of it????? any other buyer would say it got damaged in shipping im sorry.....

his willing to pay for ur new strut just accept it!!!!! u got ur moneys worth.......
Old 08-17-2007, 06:59 AM
Maximoneypit

you didnt get cheated, and your argument/supporting evidence sucks
Old 08-17-2007, 10:25 AM

This thread is getting closed, I had enough of this nonsense already. Take this garbage to PM, if another is created some bans will be issued. kthx