Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

WRP - bad business practices

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 07:40 PM

WRP - bad business practices

this may not have anything to do with any vehicles on the forum, but i feel the entire automotive community should know about this company and their tactics for sales.

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=161621
Old 04-03-2008, 08:07 PM

ok thanks, but move this to the correct forum.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:50 AM

just so u all can see, his IMS made .9whp on a dyno and then -2whp on ANOTHER dyno by ANOTHER independent party. this guy is truly a piece of work... http://www.myspecv.com/f/view_topic.php?id=157504&p=1
Old 04-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Droppin logs

lawls that was quite a read...
Old 04-24-2008, 05:26 PM

and it gets better... kinda a long read but the truth FINALLY comes out...

http://cpusrvc.homeip.net:81/majormods/view_topic.htm
Old 04-24-2008, 05:33 PM

if that isnt enough proof... here ya go with some more.

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=161860
Old 04-25-2008, 08:35 PM

wow - you are so full of crap jeff - still trying to bump that closed thread huh - maybe i will just respond here as well.....

Travis:

You and I had an arrangement about the SQR engine. You were supposed to build for me an engine that I was going to give to you Fresh Alloy Advertisement in exchange for the labor on the motor as well as the crank, and block. After we(fred and I) had to chase you down (and I was very upset about waiting a very long time) with getting the police involved we were able to move forward with the project. it's not until recently that this issue of "you ripped us off" does this start to come to light - therefore I will pull some of your comments and reply here:

Originally Posted by wperdigon
this aggreement was made before i worked for AAM, and you used me leaving them as an excuse to delay the project - you can call it whatever you want, but you did not donate 4-5k worth of parts to this project, and you did not fulfill the part of your agreement -

we had to contact the police to get our engine parts from you - you need to look into the court issue because our original agreement is that you were to provide us with a built short block, which you did not do, therefore you voided your portion of the contract
Originally Posted by trav4011
JWT would have NEVER given you, a nobody at the time, thousands of dollars worth of parts.. and neither would I.. Come on man.. does that really make sense?! The deal was supposed to be through AAM/Fresh Alloy for advertising.. which JWT had done several deals with previously.. and trusted. THAT was the agreement.. Did we TALK about it before your were employed there? Maybe.. we talked a lot about the SQR in general. But, the deal was most certainly through AAM.. at least that how YOU made it out to be.

We later found out that wasn't 100% true.. Because when we contacted AAM after you quit, or got fired.. or whatever.. the owner didn't know much about it.. and informed us NOT to trust you, whatsoever. So, certainly you can understand our apprehension in continuing with this this project without confirmation of just what the hell was going on!? Why would I stall on something that I was giving to you? That makes no sense.. FI-R doesn't benefit from having thousands of dollars tied up, and sitting on the shelf.. Of course we wanted to get the project finished.
First, Sean was there the day I quit working for AAM because of what was going on and because they were screwing him over timeline wise. It was my last straw and I felt personal obligation to my friend to not be involved with him getting screwed over (remember that sean??). I worked for AAM from 4/2006 - 8/2006. I will later tonight post up a copy of my offer letter from them, as well as my first paycheck to verify my actual start date with AAM. Keep in mind, these dates are very important to pay attention to.

He is attempting to defraud JWT and my company (FI-R) out of thousands of dollars, on a project that he claimed was for a Fresh Alloy project car.. Now.. he refuses to cooperate with us, and is trying to sweet talk JWT out of owing them money, by offering advertising/banners on this site. I have been in contact with JWT, and they are not very happy about this situation. I have heard rumors that William has been attempting to sell the parts, which were given to him in return for advertising, for a large sum of money..
Our arrangement with JWT was parts for advertisment. I haven't said anything online only because of not wanting to tarnish the relationship with them, but you seem to be using their name with threats online, and I think it's about time I defend our position on this. You claim that you have paid for parts for this project. You are full of crap. Below is an email screen shot right from my inbox on yahoo showing your constant lies about paying for parts, or that JWT isn't happy about our relation with them. Notice the dates on the invoices, and on my email which was from last week. Take notice how Jim Wolf himself says that you never paid for anything and how the invoices actualy say Fresh Alloy project vehicle on both of them.

William has attempted to turn this around on me, somehow.. which makes no sense.. WE are the ones that are out thousands of dollars! He has lied, outright to the Spec V community, in his claimed gains with his products for the QR25DE engine.. and has generally given the Spec V guys a big "F-you" when questioned about things. William was FORCED to stop selling his products.. because he has no other choice.. We busted him wide open with a video taped dyno test.. as well as the owner of Myspecv.com.. He has refused to offer any sort of compensation.. and has pretty much shrugged off all concerns in regards to this issue.
You have not been had here. We chose to test on my engine, which is high compression and has different dynamics then normal QR's. I chose to stop selling it. I have always thought and still do think that you have an alternative agenda since we had to get the police involved in our transaction with you and your company. The owner of the MSV site can verify that when we installed the component, it lost power because it running leaner on the dyno. We believe that this in conjunction with the high compression is why we lost power.

I will be filing suit against William Perdigon within 30 days, if he does not respond to a letter that our attorney will be sending out.
Travis I have tried to contact you a few times about this. You don't answer the phone, you don't return phone calls, and you keep making this ho-rara online about stuff when you know the truth.

I already have a lawyer regarding any sort of lawsuit if one will come, his name is Steve Berstein and his phone number is 949-929-6022. You can direct all coorespondance regarding the SQR engine build towards him.

Regarding the IMS:

We have test that shows power, we have statements made online and in emails from customers regarding the power they experienced with the component, and with the attributes from it. I have personally chosen to stop selling it only because of the recent test results. When we figure out why it's no longer making power, we will address it at that time.

Thanks
William Perdigon
CEO Fresh Alloy & WRP Technology
Old 04-25-2008, 09:09 PM
'Trynna' is not a word

Alright, this is not going to spill over into a major argument on yet ANOTHER forum. Both sides have presented their stories, if you can't come to your own conclusion by now you never will. If anyone has something to add, please PM it to me and I will consider it. Otherwise...

Thread closed.