Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Mattyblac your PM box is full

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2008, 07:40 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Mattyblac your PM box is full

So back in December I paid Mattyblac for a set of stock 3.5 cams for $80 and he shipped them out, but unfortunately his secretary sent it to the wrong address, which is no problem I am a patient person. So eventually the cams make it back to him and it is some time before he can try and send them back out to me (March at this point). Well he ships them before notifying me, but I have since moved from the address that he is shipping too, no big deal since I still was under the lease of the apartment at the time so I could get the package. Well my mail apparently was getting stolen that week and they got the package that had arrived. I can not file the dispute with UPS for the stolen package cause I am not the sender, I did however find out I am not the only one who lost a package there and if Matt would file a dispute with them he would get all his money back as UPS will no longer deliver in that area any more. So long story short, its now May 3rd (my birthday) and I only asked Matt for half of the ammount back $40 since its not his fault and I'm a really nice guy, but I have yet to see any of the ammount that I requested. Please Matt contact me, I really need the money now so I can pay grey99max for something I would like to buy from him.

PS: I will give you one more week to contact me with money or I will file with paypal. You told me you would pay me 2 weeks ago when you got paid.

Last edited by DrunkieTheBear; 05-03-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:37 PM

any updates?
Old 05-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Turbo'd Saab

I Pmed him and got this response:

yeah man..ill take care of you on friday.
just pm me your bank info...i dont wanna mail it. too dam scared.

I asked him what he meant and didn't get a response, I'm not giving out bank info. I am going to email him this link and tell him if I don't see the money in my hand by monday I will file through paypal
Old 05-18-2008, 04:27 AM

ok...first of all. the last pm sent to you i said, "send me your info so i can send the payment". did i not?
youre a really nice guy? first you tell me its my fault and that i dont have to pay you the money back. you didnt want it, but you call me a week later and say you want a refund?? i think youre tryin to hustle me. you gave me an address to mail the package to and thats where i sent it. the first time was a mis-ship. which was my jobs fault. it took some time to get em back. i had no control over that. i did you a favor by shipping them from my job and not charging you for shipping. when i got the package back....i told you that i got em. and i told you i was sending them back out. you said ok. i gave you the tracking number so you could keep track of the package. everything on my end was done. i no longer own the cams nor do i have control if someone steals them. I HONESTLY DONT THINK ITS MY FAULT if someone steals your mail. thats something you need to look into. the reason i didnt file a claim is because i would have to go through the corporate office all the way in new york. all for the sake of 80 bucks. im not risking my job for that.

so just to make everything clear in this thread that you decided to start...so everyone can see who's right and who's wrong....

you gave me your addy to ship to correct?
you moved and didnt tell me anything knowing that a package was coming to you..correct?
you payed me 80.00 correct? BUT you want a refund because someone stole your mail? correct?

now honestly...who knows what happened to them....you could have those cams right now and probably sold em for cash. who the heck knows?

do you think that you can pull something like this from a business?? you think they will buy that story? ....they they mailed it to the correct address and someone stole it?
and the paypal account is not mine. its belongs to another org member on here.(MDeezy)
Old 05-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Turbo'd Saab

Originally Posted by MattyBlacc
ok...first of all. the last pm sent to you i said, "send me your info so i can send the payment". did i not?
youre a really nice guy? first you tell me its my fault and that i dont have to pay you the money back. you didnt want it, but you call me a week later and say you want a refund?? i think youre tryin to hustle me. you gave me an address to mail the package to and thats where i sent it. the first time was a mis-ship. which was my jobs fault. it took some time to get em back. i had no control over that. i did you a favor by shipping them from my job and not charging you for shipping. when i got the package back....i told you that i got em. and i told you i was sending them back out. you said ok. i gave you the tracking number so you could keep track of the package. everything on my end was done. i no longer own the cams nor do i have control if someone steals them. I HONESTLY DONT THINK ITS MY FAULT if someone steals your mail. thats something you need to look into. the reason i didnt file a claim is because i would have to go through the corporate office all the way in new york. all for the sake of 80 bucks. im not risking my job for that.

so just to make everything clear in this thread that you decided to start...so everyone can see who's right and who's wrong....

you gave me your addy to ship to correct?
you moved and didnt tell me anything knowing that a package was coming to you..correct?
you payed me 80.00 correct? BUT you want a refund because someone stole your mail? correct?

now honestly...who knows what happened to them....you could have those cams right now and probably sold em for cash. who the heck knows?

do you think that you can pull something like this from a business?? you think they will buy that story? ....they they mailed it to the correct address and someone stole it?
and the paypal account is not mine. its belongs to another org member on here.(MDeezy)
When you sent them out a second time, you just sent them out and didn't contact me first. As a result they were sent to an old address and I still had the lease at the time. Keep in mind it took you 2 months to send it out the first time, the second time was another 2 months later.

I am not asking for a full refund. I am asking for half as I know this is not your fault as I clearly said in the first post. You have agreed to do so and after another 3 months I still have no result.

If a mod would like to see his exact pm's he sent to me I will foward them.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:10 AM

so if it wasnt my fault why are you hounding me?
Old 05-18-2008, 11:34 AM

im broke and dont have any money. sorry. dont know what else to say

and it wasnt two months.....doesnt matter if it was 2 months or not, i told you that i had no control over that.
please...im asking you nicely...dont *** with me. thank you. show the pm's all you want. i couldnt care less. the paypal isnt my account. do what you want bro. im not gonna sit here and entertain the "org" with kiddy drama. your mail was stolen and you want me to pay for it? thats really really stupid. you even had other org members pm me and harass me about giving you money back...what kind of crap is that? this is the last time i will replying in this thread so no need to reply back. thanks and enjoy your life.

IF THIS IS A REPRESENTATION OF WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE ON THE ORG, THEN I WANT NO PART OF IT. THIS IS TRULY INSANE.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:52 AM
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MEMBER - OWES PEOPLE MONEY

dave it's your responsibility to take care of your own mail.

This looks pretty simple to me: It took a long time because the first time shipping it out, it was mis-shipped. The second time he shipped it back out like he was supposed to and your mail got stolen. Either you allowed it to get stolen by negligence, or it didn't really get stolen and you're trying to hustle the guy.

IMO this thread should never have been made. You're acting like a child and blaming it on him because YOUR mail got stolen. If that's anybody's fault, it's yours.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Originally Posted by sparks03max

This looks pretty simple to me: It took a long time because the first time shipping it out, it was mis-shipped. The second time he shipped it back out like he was supposed to and your mail got stolen. Either you allowed it to get stolen by negligence, or it didn't really get stolen and you're trying to hustle the guy.

IMO this thread should never have been made. You're acting like a child and blaming it on him because YOUR mail got stolen. If that's anybody's fault, it's yours.
I didn't blame him nor did I ever say that. I have no cams thats why I am buying another set from KRZZ350 (I was suppose to get another set from grey99max), please feel free to contact either of the two.

I am not trying to hurt anybody, I was promised to get a half refund. I can not help that the package was stolen, its not my fault that people where I use to live can't be trusted.

Matt I think your a great guy, I've told you that in PM and we have exchanged friendly words all along (I even told you if you ever in town, that I would buy you a beer after you agreed to do a refund). I only started this thread because its been almost three months since said promise of refund. If your broke right now thats fine matt just tell me when, I only had to resort to this because you have told me numberous times your gonna do it 3 times.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:25 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Originally Posted by MattyBlacc
im broke and dont have any money. sorry. dont know what else to say

and it wasnt two months.....doesnt matter if it was 2 months or not, i told you that i had no control over that.
please...im asking you nicely...dont *** with me. thank you. show the pm's all you want. i couldnt care less. the paypal isnt my account. do what you want bro. im not gonna sit here and entertain the "org" with kiddy drama. your mail was stolen and you want me to pay for it? thats really really stupid. you even had other org members pm me and harass me about giving you money back...what kind of crap is that? this is the last time i will replying in this thread so no need to reply back. thanks and enjoy your life.

IF THIS IS A REPRESENTATION OF WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE ON THE ORG, THEN I WANT NO PART OF IT. THIS IS TRULY INSANE.
The first time it took two months to even send them out, I understand you are busy, but I paid for these back in December.
Old 05-18-2008, 03:42 PM

Ok,

Yeah, see, Dave has the cams, thats why he is contacting gray99max for another set of 3.5 cams. Havent you heard of his W12 detup he is doing?

He does not have the cams, we never saw the package, and it was not there when we(and yes, I was with him) went to pick it up. DO NOT bring this up again.

He was in the process of moving when they got shipped, his address HAD NOT CHANGED YET. That point is irrelevant, DONT bring it up again.

Dave gave Matt a perfectly viable option to make this go away, and he didnt take it. Its been far too long, communication has not occured like it should have, and agreement was even met, and NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!

Just because Daves mail got stolen doesnt mean its his fault. I can say, "Oh, well you didnt put delivery confirmation on the package, so its your fault." You can place blame either way, anyone can argue it, but you will never get any closer to solving the issue by arguing.

Matt, he is just trying to make this fair. Youve had the opportunity to do things on your end, and you have clearly done nothing. Now he is doing everything he can on his end to not get screwed over.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:27 PM
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MEMBER - OWES PEOPLE MONEY

Originally Posted by MOHFpro90
Ok,

Yeah, see, Dave has the cams, thats why he is contacting gray99max for another set of 3.5 cams. Havent you heard of his W12 detup he is doing?

He does not have the cams, we never saw the package, and it was not there when we(and yes, I was with him) went to pick it up. DO NOT bring this up again.

He was in the process of moving when they got shipped, his address HAD NOT CHANGED YET. That point is irrelevant, DONT bring it up again.

Dave gave Matt a perfectly viable option to make this go away, and he didnt take it. Its been far too long, communication has not occured like it should have, and agreement was even met, and NOTHING EVER HAPPENED!

Just because Daves mail got stolen doesnt mean its his fault. I can say, "Oh, well you didnt put delivery confirmation on the package, so its your fault." You can place blame either way, anyone can argue it, but you will never get any closer to solving the issue by arguing.

Matt, he is just trying to make this fair. Youve had the opportunity to do things on your end, and you have clearly done nothing. Now he is doing everything he can on his end to not get screwed over.
Unless you specifically asked matt for delivery confirmation, it was not his fault whatsoever. The fact that he upheld his end of the deal (even if it was late, it seems you were OK with the lateness) should expunge him of any responsibility for the cams since it was YOUR responsibility to pick them up at the delivery location.

Regardless of who/what you keep trying to blame, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LEFT THE MAIL ON THE DOOR STEP UNTIL IT GOT STOLEN!

Matt has stated that he gave you the tracking number while the shipment was still in transit. You should have gone to that location and talked to the new owners of the place in regards to it, and showed up around the time that the delivery service was slated to drop it off. There is NO EXCUSE for it getting stolen since you had the tracking information to know the location, day, and even a rough time that it should arrive.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:36 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Unless you specifically asked matt for delivery confirmation, it was not his fault whatsoever. The fact that he upheld his end of the deal (even if it was late, it seems you were OK with the lateness) should expunge him of any responsibility for the cams since it was YOUR responsibility to pick them up at the delivery location.

Regardless of who/what you keep trying to blame, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO LEFT THE MAIL ON THE DOOR STEP UNTIL IT GOT STOLEN!

Matt has stated that he gave you the tracking number while the shipment was still in transit. You should have gone to that location and talked to the new owners of the place in regards to it, and showed up around the time that the delivery service was slated to drop it off. There is NO EXCUSE for it getting stolen since you had the tracking information to know the location, day, and even a rough time that it should arrive.
I still had the lease for the apartment and I was still living there. Thank you.

This is not about the stolen package, this about the agreement between Him and I about how we decided to best handle the situation. In which we both agreed to go our own ways and he would pay me back half. That is what this thread is about.

Not to mention I work during the day, I did check and I was there within a couple of hours of package being delivered, unfortunately I can't leave my job and pick up a package.

Mail being stolen is no ones fault, in fact thats why its a federal crime. But maybe the package wasn't dropped off at the right place because we all know how reliable UPS is and they could've dropped it somewhere else and said it was delivered, who knows? but like I stated above this about the agreement that MATT AND I came to about how to deal with the situation, in which he agreed to refund half.

Last edited by DrunkieTheBear; 05-18-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:42 PM

i talked to him today at the amd meet, and from my perspective, you're at fault for not telling him that you had moved when he informed you that he got the package back after the mis-ship....
you should've let him no asap that you moved or were in the process of moving...
Old 05-18-2008, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by DaveVQ
I still had the lease for the apartment and I was still living there. Thank you.

This is not about the stolen package, this about the agreement between Him and I about how we decided to best handle the situation. In which we both agreed to go our own ways and he would pay me back half. That is what this thread is about.

Not to mention I work during the day, I did check and I was there within a couple of hours of package being delivered, unfortunately I can't leave my job and pick up package.

Mail being stolen is no ones fault, in fact thats why its a federal crime. But maybe the package wasn't dropped off at the right place because we all know how reliable UPS is and they could've dropped it somewhere else and said it was delivered.

half.....? you had told him that it was cool/don't worry about it sorta thing...THEN a couple days later you tell him that you made this thread...
Old 05-18-2008, 06:54 PM

Hold on, I seemed to have said something about NOT bringing up the fact that he HAD NOT MOVED WHEN IT WAS SHIPPED.

Do I need to make it more simple for you people? Here is a timeline: (oh, and its in order, fyi)

Dave was in Apartment 1.
Dave signed new lease on Apartment 2.
Matt shipped the cams.
Cams got stolen.
Dave moved into Apartment 2.
Lease expired on Apartment 1.

Again, DO NOT say that its his fault because he had moved, because HE HAD NOT MOVED YET!

Good god people.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Originally Posted by choiiiiiiiiiii

i talked to him today at the amd meet, and from my perspective, you're at fault for not telling him that you had moved when he informed you that he got the package back after the mis-ship....
you should've let him no asap that you moved or were in the process of moving...
I was living at two locations at the time and I was moving. But before I could even tell him about the new address he sent me this: (not that it matters I was living at both places in fact I can scan my leases in to show the overlap of time at both locations, as well as full contact to both landlords who will comfirm I was at both places):

Ha!!!!!! you were wrong! they did return em. lol it went to some warehouse...i think. the label is on the box where it was sent to in the first place. i left it on there so you didnt think i was bull****ting you. i feel bad that they were miss shipped and you payed for em such a long time ago. i apologize for the trouble and the wait. i assure you that if we have another transaction, it will not happen again.

well here is the tracking number:
tracking #: 1z3288210353729697

and the address you sent me is:

18 s peninsula drive, Apt#4
daytona beach, florida.

please let it be the right one this time! call me when you get this. thanks.
I called him ( I can scan in the cell phone bill if need be as well).
That is after they returned to him the first time he sent them I got this message on 3.24.08 (3 months after paying).

But again this isn't about a lost package, its about his promise for a refund.

I did the leg work for him as well, all he had to do was call UPS and they said they would have covered the insurance cost, he was the shipper that is all they needed to hear.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:05 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Originally Posted by choiiiiiiiiiii
half.....? you had told him that it was cool/don't worry about it sorta thing...THEN a couple days later you tell him that you made this thread...
It was cool at the time he said he would try and find another set and this was the result:

bad news man..
the cams from the motor are cracked....i havent seen em personally..but when i went to pick up the motor. the cams were already out....i asked him for them and he said that they were cracked up so he threw em away..
sucks bro....
I then proceeded to ask what he wanted to do about the situation with no response.

I then contacted him april asking him again, I told matt I would like a refund so I can get another set somewhere else

His response:
i dont get on here much and when i do..its only for a ;ittle bit.
just give me your account info and ill deposit the money in...i really dont like messin with paypal and after all this..i wanna make sure the money goes where its supposed to go...only thing is...i wont have the money until next friday...i ordered some thing for my turbo and i have to pay them off his week. im just waiting on payday for it. so if u can wait till next week friday that'll be great.
but still send me you account info. i might be able to pull it off before next week. ill see after im done paying for the items im receiving
I said okay whenever he was able to get me the money

again 2 weeks later

His response when I ask:
yo man whats up?
just hittin you up to let you know i didnt forget about you. just been so dam busy.
and then I asked again just a week later with this response:
yeah man..ill take care of you on friday.
just pm me your bank info...i dont wanna mail it. too dam scared.
So am I to understand he still was agreeing to terms we came to about the refund?
Old 05-18-2008, 07:29 PM
retired moderator

damn, I wrote a big long response and then accidentally closed the window and lost it. So here's some cliffs:

1. Matty has no culpability here. Package was shipped and arrived. Theft is beyond his control.

2. UPS will not cover a claim anyhow. Once package is delivered, UPS is not responsible for who takes it or steals it. Assuming you did not request signature delivery.

3. Matty might have offered to refund part of the money to be a nice guy and for the inconvenience, but if he is truly broke he really shouldn't have to pay - as he was only doing it as a courtesy, not because he owed you for it.

4. There is no fraud here, and no actionable issue. If you guys need to continue to work this out, it should be done on PM since there is technically no harm and no foul here.

---

just as a personal aside:

Dave: with your impressive mod list, I wouldn't think $40 would be such a big deal...

Matty: it's surprising to see someone who is "broke" looking for forged piston rods for an engine internal/FI build........
Old 05-18-2008, 07:36 PM
retired moderator

Dave is going to contact Matty and see what they can work out one-on-one, as it should be. Hope you guys come to a mutually amicable solution.