Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Anyone know what ever happened to Shinjiduo?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 05:51 PM

Anyone know what ever happened to Shinjiduo?????

I bought a custom grounding kit from him more than a week ago and I haven't got it yet. To make it worse, I bought this for a buddy of mine whose just starting to customized his Max! Now both of us are getting really impatient, Shinjiduo has not responded to any of my PMs and emails. But I see him logging on to this .org forum!!!

What's the deal, man. You've got my money. You could at least let me know what's going on!!!

Im giving this one till Friday - if not Im pulling my money back. Sorry man, I'm just reacting to the situation.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:02 PM

This is the twilight zone

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: Today 07:38 PM
Old 11-05-2008, 07:18 PM

he did update his thread about the custom grounding kit.
-As most know lately I have been having problems getting kits shipped out in a timely manner. This was the result of two issues: 1. My local supplier jacked prices up significantly forcing me to buy wire off of the Internet and it was not coming in as fast as I would have liked it to. and 2. The odd number of terminals used in my kit sometimes made it hard to keep the "Just In Time" stocking plan that I successfully implemented when I was selling these kits very rapidly. I have solved the first part by finding a guy in South Tampa who sells stinger HPM at a acceptable rate and I solved the second by removing the negative alternator to chassis ground thereby changing the required terminals from 12 to 10 and allowing me maintain a 10 kits to a 100 pack of terminals ratio. The alternator ground had a minimal effect on performance and was actually an option at one point for those who wanted the little extra voltage stabilization. The only reason I added it as a permanent part of the kit was to make things easier for myself at that time.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by ChubbieBoi
he did update his thread about the custom grounding kit.
-As most know lately I have been having problems getting kits shipped out in a timely manner. This was the result of two issues: 1. My local supplier jacked prices up significantly forcing me to buy wire off of the Internet and it was not coming in as fast as I would have liked it to. and 2. The odd number of terminals used in my kit sometimes made it hard to keep the "Just In Time" stocking plan that I successfully implemented when I was selling these kits very rapidly. I have solved the first part by finding a guy in South Tampa who sells stinger HPM at a acceptable rate and I solved the second by removing the negative alternator to chassis ground thereby changing the required terminals from 12 to 10 and allowing me maintain a 10 kits to a 100 pack of terminals ratio. The alternator ground had a minimal effect on performance and was actually an option at one point for those who wanted the little extra voltage stabilization. The only reason I added it as a permanent part of the kit was to make things easier for myself at that time.
Thanks guys - but dont get me wrong. Its ok for me to wait - just give me some time estimate or keep me posted on what's going on. Not just ignore me. Anyway, Im still waiting for any response...
Old 11-07-2008, 05:34 AM

it is good business practice to keep customers informed about such changes....personally.
Old 11-13-2008, 08:01 AM

Just like to update everyone - I finally got my Grounding Kit...after 20 days....
Old 02-11-2009, 04:22 PM

i've been waiting for a pm back from my tires i bought from him... i hope he gets back soon cause i need the tires