Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Do NOT buy from i2vicious

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 10:46 PM

Do NOT buy from i2vicious

This is a warning to NOT buy from i2vicious for the following reasons:

-- Poor communication
-- Unwilling to back his merchandise
-- Unwilling to give refund
-- Unwilling to resolve problem

Just a few days ago, I got a full return from a claim I made with Visa - BoA. I have all of the money I paid for it. As for now, I am happy. I got my money back. This is just a warning to those who are looking to deal with Chris. I wouldn't.

Storyline:
-- May 22nd, 2009, Bumper and Passenger Fender purchased
-- I received a tracking number a few days later on June 6th.
-- The package arrived at my dad’s house on June 10th, 2009. It was too big to go to my apartment
-- July 1st, 2009, I found out that the fender had been damaged during shipping. I was in the process of unpacking the fender when I realized how damaged it was. The cardboard “shell” it was shipped in did little to protect the fender, it could not even be remotely called a box. It did not have any sort of protective packing.

Some pictures of the damage, after I did did the bending back I could.

Here are the conversations we've have between PMs:

Originally Posted by MOHFpro90, July 1st
Alright man,

We have a slight problem. I finally got enough time to get the repairs done at the body shop [3 days without a car]. I took the panels to the body shop, we opened them up, and the fender is quite bent up where it meets the door at the bottom [where the mud guards would go]. It happened during shipping, the box itself is evident because its all bent up.

This was shipped via UPS correct? I cannot do anything, as the recipient of the package. If you could, can you contact them asap and see what our options are. Let me know asap so I can get something done on this.

Thanks man, Kyle.
Originally Posted by Chris, July 1
okay i will be contacting them tomorrow or later to day to see if they will let me ship another one for free or something due to the fact that that one was bent during shipping, question, do you think it will be possible to slightly try to unbend the fender?
Originally Posted by MOHFpro90, July 1st
I can slightly unbend it, yes, but it wont fit properly still. Its bent up pretty bad. I have a few pictures of the fender, as well as the packaging if you need them.

Let me know whats up man, and we can figure it out. Thanks!

Kyle.
I got no response from him, so I sent him another message.

Originally Posted by MOHFpro90, July 2nd
Hey man, any update? Im lookin to get this resolved asap, Im tired of looking at this stupid fender, and Ive got a limited time to get it fixed.

Thanks, Kyle.
Originally Posted by Chris, July 3
yeah i called them and they said since it wasnt insured there isnt anything on their behalf that they could do about it...
Originally Posted by MOHFpro90, July 3
If you can, get me their number. I will raise hell.

In the mean time, if you can, contact UPS and make a claim.

You seem to have done this before, surely this isnt the first time that their crappy packing caused something to get damaged? There is always something we can do.

Kyle.
I got no response. So I sent the following message:

Originally Posted by MOHFpro90, July 5
Hey man, I need some action here. As the buyer, its implied that I will get my purchased products here safely, or dealt with thereafter. I understand that you're working as the middle man here, but that doesnt make you free of responsibility.

I have the option of making a claim with my credit card company, disputing the charge on the card because I did not receive the product in appropriate order. I do not want to do this, but I will if I need to.

Kyle
Originally Posted by Chris, July 5
what are you talking about? who ever said i felt free from resposibility? i called them they said there is nothign they can do about it. what more is there that could be done? i called them again and told them that my customer didnt recieve it in a correct order. take pics and email them to me xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
I sent him multiple pictures of the damage to the cardboard and fender, and in response, I replied:

Originally Posted by MOHFpro90, July 6
Your initial effort to call them was great, but something else has got to be done. I ordered a fender, and got a black metal pretzel.

There are a few things wrong with the whole situation; The way they packaged them together is ridiculous. The fender is like two wings sticking out of the bumper... Let alone the fact that they simply wrapped a box around the damn thing. In addition, I was never offered insurance, Im not sure if you were. Those three things themselves just BEG for the fender to get damaged.

Kyle
Since that last message on July 6th, 2009, I have not gotten a single response from him. He has made no effort to resolve the situation. He has not asked for me to return the fender, he has not asked for me to call the company in which he had initially purchased the fender and bumper from, nor had he made any effort to compensate me monetarily.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:48 PM

Im not being a devils advocate and i really dont know whats going on here, but i must say i2vicious2 is a very cool dude and maybe the reason you guys really never communicated is because he might be having PC issues, i just bought him a laptop charger for helping me with my header install but again, i dont really know what went down but i hope yall can get through this like men, all cool
Old 09-03-2009, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
Im not being a devils advocate and i really dont know whats going on here, but i must say i2vicious2 is a very cool dude and maybe the reason you guys really never communicated is because he might be having PC issues, i just bought him a laptop charger for helping me with my header install but again, i dont really know what went down but i hope yall can get through this like men, all cool
I monitored daily his "last activity" log and he was on within hours of most of my "no-reply" pm's and I got nothing. No computer issues excuse his lack of communication.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:06 PM

Hopefully this can be resolved.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Turbo 3.5

althou this guy is a cheater if he did not package the fender and ups did what do you really want from him. Last time I shipped something ups they told all packages were insured up to 100bucks anything over that amount would be extra. Now this was few months ago and maybe their policy has changed but if not

Stop waiting on him, call ups and raise hell, now if he package the fender than it's a different story. But in your post you always stated they and not him
Old 09-03-2009, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by t6378tp
althou this guy is a cheater if he did not package the fender and ups did what do you really want from him. Last time I shipped something ups they told all packages were insured up to 100bucks anything over that amount would be extra. Now this was few months ago and maybe their policy has changed but if not

Stop waiting on him, call ups and raise hell, now if he package the fender than it's a different story. But in your post you always stated they and not him
UPS did not package the fender. That I am 100% on. I have talked to 2 different UPS locations and showed them pictures. They said no UPS employee would ever be found packaging something like this was packaged.

UPS insurance only insures LOSS unless UPS themselves packs it. Meaning, if its not packaged by UPS, damage is not covered. I know this from personal experience, $500 worth of damage on something I sent to my friend in alaska...

As the buyer, I can do absolutely nothing. I have no power with UPS here. I can not make an insurance claim (let alone the fact, that there was no insurance on this), I can not do anything.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Turbo 3.5

ok, the part about who package the fender was not clear in your earlier post
Old 09-03-2009, 10:31 PM

Im disgusted by the way some sellers package items on here. You'd think with the reputation of quality members this forum has, that others would follow and grow some common sense.

I also recieved a poor packaged 00vi in a box cushioned with...package wrap. Its like seran wrap but for those shipping pallets to hold multiple boxes together. Turned out the 00vi came with broken pieces.

If i've learned anything here it's DONT BUY FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. Ill never buy someone who is getting out of the "maxima game".

Anyways, i dont know if that situation applies to you but i hope he mans up and takes responsibility for a **** packaging job. You don't "wrap" items in cardboard, stick a stamp on it and call it a day. Thats fcked up.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:59 AM
2003 Nisan Maxima

^^ SUCH ANGER!

from my past experiences with UPS. They suck! To back up i2vicious2, he is a very cool dude. Although, I have yet to meet him in person. At the same time I know where MOHFpro90 is coming from. As the buyer he physically can't do anything with UPS to get a claim straightened out. The person who ships the product is the only one who can resolve a damaged product/claim. hope everything gets worked out here.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:11 AM

man that sucks kyle. I hope you can get this resolved.

I understand why your making this thread. If the original seller was attempting to
at least try to make good with the deal it would be a totally different story. But if someone is dodging you, that is not a way to deal with people and i dont blame you
for being upset about the whole ordeal.

But i hate to tell you this, But this might be one of those deals that you will have to just swallow and caulk it up as a loss.(i really hope not) but if the seller is unwilling to resolve(or even talk to you) i dont think much can be accomplished.

Ive heard bad and good things about this guy so maybe he will pull though and at least attempt to do something.

Good luck Kyle, and i hope you get this resolved
Old 09-05-2009, 11:20 AM

Yeah I understand. Im actually perfectly content, I got my money back from the credit card company, who, from as far as I know took the money from the seller.

As far as I am concerned, this has been "resolved" for me, but the resolution had nothing to do with any efforts from the seller.

I just made this more of as a warning for those thinking about buying from him.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by MOHFpro90
I monitored daily his "last activity" log and he was on within hours of most of my "no-reply" pm's and I got nothing. No computer issues excuse his lack of communication.
i just sent him a text message to take care of this issue, he was unaware of the fact that this thread even exists so hopefully all is well at the end of the day... in all honesty there could be somebody bashing my service or product on here and i still wouldnt know, i almost never come in this section, but hopefully you both act as men and get it sorted out
Old 09-06-2009, 06:23 AM
SCAMMER DO NOT BUY FROM FOR NOW

okay, so let me tell you guys what happened......

when payment was recieved i went and purchased the fender and bumper that this guy purchased.

and lack of communication??? if i post the private messages that me and this guy had im sure the whole org or whoever is viewing this thread would see that i have been contacting this guy.

another issue is that UPS packaged this item. the price he got this for was extremly cheap, especially for a brand new bumper and fender 130 shipped. That i did not make a single penny off of. i could see if i made a 60$ prophet off the items but i did not. and UPS was contacted on my behalf......

and also since he decided to make this claim with his credit card company instead of insuring the item he has made my paypal balance and froze my paypal account. ****PayPal balance: -$125.93 USD Resolve your negative balanceView limits*****

and also if you want something done you shouldnt curse thru PM's......

THE ITEM WAS PAID FOR, THE ITEM WAS SHIPPED TO YOUR FATHER'S OR UR DOOR, YOU WERE PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER.

and also, he wanted me to pay for shipping to get the item shipped back to me. then ship him another one. and after all i made how much money off this??? 0 dollars and 0 cent, if anything i lost about 100 bucks for shipping for this item.

Last edited by i2vicious2; 09-06-2009 at 07:00 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by i2vicious2
and lack of communication??? if i post the private messages that me and this guy had im sure the whole org or whoever is viewing this thread would see that i have been contacting this guy.
Chris, I posted every message I sent and every message you sent. Im not sure what messages you're going to post.

another issue is that UPS packaged this item. the price he got this for was extremly cheap, especially for a brand new bumper and fender 130 shipped. That i did not make a single penny off of. i could see if i made a 60$ prophet off the items but i did not. and UPS was contacted on my behalf......
UPS did not package the item. UPS does not manufacture cardboard wrapping paper for car fenders.

You're right, you didn't make any money off of this. But, that's irrelevant. You're the seller, I'm the buyer.

and also since he decided to make this claim with his credit card company instead of insuring the item he has made my paypal balance and froze my paypal account. ****PayPal balance: -$125.93 USD Resolve your negative balanceView limits*****
You never offered insurance. Yes, I made the claim because you left me no option. You made little effort on your end to fix the problem.

Damn. Hell. Pardon me.

THE ITEM WAS PAID FOR, THE ITEM WAS SHIPPED TO YOUR FATHER'S OR UR DOOR, YOU WERE PROVIDED A TRACKING NUMBER.
Yes you're right. You did quite well on this part of the transaction. But your responsibility and obligations dont end here.

and also, he wanted me to pay for shipping to get the item shipped back to me. then ship him another one. and after all i made how much money off this??? 0 dollars and 0 cent, if anything i lost about 100 bucks for shipping for this item.
You're the seller. I paid for a brand new bumper and fender. Thats not what I got. You're obligated to make it right. No buyer is ever expected to pay more for a mistake on the sellers behalf. You run a "business", its called risk, you take a loss.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:59 PM

i remember when you got that in the mail....

you were pissed
Old 09-07-2009, 06:39 AM

i never for once said that i was "OPERATING A BUSINESS"..... if i had accss to a couple of parts then that's what it was. it never was a "business", but however instead of you getting a PARTIAL refund you got a FULL refund when the bumper was completely perfect, am i not correct?? maybe you were just looking for something to get over on. but however the situation is over with you got your refund you "WANTED".... and another thing, if YOU decided not to do business with me anymore then dont..... it dosnt make a difference to me, but dont try to ruien or post misleading things on this website to make yourself look good.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:26 AM

wait wait, so the OP got a full refund??? and still kept the item???
Old 09-07-2009, 07:32 AM

yeah he got a full refund and kept the product, im sure that bumper is on his car!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 04:56 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

This is a ****ty situation involved for everyone, sounds like ups store really dropped the ball.

Mohfpro, you got a full refund because the fender was screwed up, I've never paid more than $20 for a fender from a junkyard, but a bumper cover on the other hand, they usually go for around $100 used easily. Stop being a duesch and send the man back $100, he lost money on everything to begin with, now your making that even worse for him.

i2vicuous, take it as a lesson learned: package everything yourself, don't sell stuff if it's not worth the $$ and hassle, and keep in touch with people next time. Also, was there ever a partial refund offered? It would have been a good idea to offer him a $30 refund for the fender, if he wanted more than that for the fender tell him to go F himself.

Also, i2vicuous, you might be able to fight this, I was always under the impression that if there was a chargeback for damaged goods than the damaged goods had to be shipped back to the sender, partly to avoid situations like this: Guy gets a $20 fender messed up in the mail so he keeps the $100 bumper cover and gets ALL his money back.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 AM

i never for once said that i was "OPERATING A BUSINESS"..... if i had accss to a couple of parts then that's what it was. it never was a "business", but however instead of you getting a PARTIAL refund you got a FULL refund when the bumper was completely perfect, am i not correct?? maybe you were just looking for something to get over on. but however the situation is over with you got your refund you "WANTED".... and another thing, if YOU decided not to do business with me anymore then dont..... it dosnt make a difference to me, but dont try to ruien or post misleading things on this website to make yourself look good.
I should've rephrased for you, and said "do business" rather than "run a business". No buyer is ever expected to pay more for a mistake on the sellers behalf. You do business on this forum, its called risk, you take a loss.

You are not. The bumper is scuffed and marred on 2 sides where it was dragged along the ground.

And Chris, I dont know if you realized, but I posted this in the Buyer/Seller Feedback forum. Im here to let others know that you will not back up what you sell and that you have sub par communication.

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
wait wait, so the OP got a full refund??? and still kept the item???
I didnt get a refund. I made a claim with my credit card company. And, I didnt "keep" anything... the credit card company itself said he has 45 days to dispute the claim, and/or arrange for product pickup. He's done nothing of the sort. Not my fault, its his.

yeah he got a full refund and kept the product, im sure that bumper is on his car!!!
No, the bumper also needs work, but I ignored that in spite of the excessive damage to the fender

And no, I did not get a refund. I had to force a claim, you did nothing.

Originally Posted by KRRZ350
This is a ****ty situation involved for everyone, sounds like ups store really dropped the ball.

Mohfpro, you got a full refund because the fender was screwed up, I've never paid more than $20 for a fender from a junkyard, but a bumper cover on the other hand, they usually go for around $100 used easily. Stop being a duesch and send the man back $100, he lost money on everything to begin with, now your making that even worse for him.
UPS is at NO fault here. It was whoever packaged the fender, which, was NOT UPS. No insurance means no obligation per UPS.

Im sorry Kev, but there's not a snow ***** chance in hell he is getting his money back. Its not my business he lost money on everything to begin with, if he's going to do business on this forum, there are a few basic essentials he needs to learn... like overhead, risk, and customer service.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by KRRZ350

i2vicuous, take it as a lesson learned: package everything yourself, don't sell stuff if it's not worth the $$ and hassle, and keep in touch with people next time. Also, was there ever a partial refund offered? It would have been a good idea to offer him a $30 refund for the fender, if he wanted more than that for the fender tell him to go F himself.

Also, i2vicuous, you might be able to fight this, I was always under the impression that if there was a chargeback for damaged goods than the damaged goods had to be shipped back to the sender, partly to avoid situations like this: Guy gets a $20 fender messed up in the mail so he keeps the $100 bumper cover and gets ALL his money back.
Quoted for truth
Old 09-08-2009, 11:11 AM

OP, IF you got a FULL REFUND and still have the parts, then I guess the sellers lack of communication warrants this thread and you to keep the parts. I did say IF now.

Edit: you posted before me.

Last edited by maxboy325; 09-08-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Turbo'd Saab

Unfornuately, there is damage to the bumper as well...

It looks as if someone dragged it for miles on the ground. I was there and physically saw both items, they were damaged.

He gave Chris plenty of time to give him a portion back, a time for chris to submit a solution to resolve this, but Chris did not step up to the plate and take responsibility. Unfortunately in this world you have to take these situations head on and grab the bull by the horns. I'm sorry you had a chance, but now Kyle has two pieces that are damaged and unusable. You sir DID NOT insure it, nor did you offer it to kyle, on ebay the money would be instantly awarded back to Kyle, end of story.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Turbo'd Saab

BTW Chris, you obviously have some other issues you need to resolve

http://forums.maxima.org/7178404-post5.html

I see a trend here too, you seem to ignore it, just like kyle
Old 09-08-2009, 06:25 PM

http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generat...-5spd-ecu.html
Old 09-08-2009, 06:54 PM

WOW. this guy is something else..
Old 09-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Might want to add tshay1 to your caution list.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:12 AM

lls
Old 09-20-2009, 06:50 PM

duh did anyone see this guys name i2vicious2... means he has been vicious before...
Old 09-20-2009, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by po8pimp
duh did anyone see this guys name i2vicious2... means he has been vicious before...
:straightface: lol
Old 09-21-2009, 10:43 PM

the whole "you got it for dirt cheap!" is such a bull**** cop out around here. I also got my 00vi dirt cheap, doesn't excuse the fact the packaging was ****ty and it came to my door broken and missing listed items.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:21 PM

okay, so let me tell you guys what happened......

when payment was recieved i went and purchased the fender and bumper that this guy purchased.

thats a pretty thorough explanation lol
Old 09-23-2009, 08:22 PM

cant always go " dirt cheap" can you lol
Old 10-26-2009, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by t6378tp

Old 11-03-2009, 07:04 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

this whole ordeal would have been much smoother if insurance was involved.

Looking at the pics, that fender was packaged not by the seller nor UPS but rather by the aftermarket company I.E. "certi-fit", anyone who ever shipped any light sheet metal before would know that packaging as such will NOT protect the item from damage, it is just lacking.

I see where the seller is coming from but I also understand that the buyer paid for an item that did not arrive in the condition that was anticipated.

Best of luck to both of you.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:53 AM

If the bumper and fender were shipped via UPS it should have been insured up to $100 automatically.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Turbo'd Saab

why did you bump this?
Old 03-04-2010, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by DrunkieTheBear
why did you bump this?