Buyer/Seller Feedback Give feedback on buyer and seller that you have had a transaction with.

Kzoosho feedback

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 07:38 AM

Kzoosho feedback

I purchased an LED board setup from him. Shipping took a while BUT that is expected with a hand made, intricate part(s) like an LED board tail light setup.

The product was great. Upon receiving I looked the boards over pretty well, all of the connections were soldered, and soldered very good..not sloppy solder work, the boards themselves were a great fit inside the tail light housings.

Kzoosho "Brian" was also very informative, he quickly answered all of my texts when I had questions.

Needless to say, I would def. order from him again. There was a point when I thought the worst had happened, but that was because some genius was ragging Bryan and I didnt take into account that this is a handmade product and production time will vary. Overall it was a great experience, I am very happy with the product.

Last edited by tigersharkdude; 09-02-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:48 AM

very few 'good seller' threads pop up, good to see
Old 02-19-2012, 02:41 PM

Brian is a stand up guy, his products are top notch
Old 08-29-2012, 10:33 PM

Since you already made a thread for him Brad, I'm just going to give a little piece of my mind...

Brian "kzoosho", is probably the worst seller I have dealt with... Ever... In any buying experience... Ever!

Sure, he's a cool guy to talk to, knowledgeable in retrofits and very skilled in his trade, but that's where the compliments stop... back in March of '10 while I was in Iraq we began negotiations on some pretty custom Retro work. I decided on black r34's with quad Morrimoto mini projectors and led corner lights. As well as eBay red/clears with full custom style led's... Overall total came out to about $1800 after parts and labor. I purchased everything needed to do the work other than led's, resistors etc. $600+ of that total was his labor costs, which at the time I didn't care much about since I was tax/bill free and making plenty. I started off buying and shipping all the parts to him and half his labor costs up front.

Within a couple of weeks he had sent me some progress pictures of the r34's and I was happy he was making great time. Once I saw how quickly he was finishing up I went ahead and sent the second half of his labor charge so that I was squared away... Shortly thereafter he became a ghost. No reply to emails, pm's or any other communication. This continued for months when all of a sudden I tracked him down posting away on a local (to him) forum, and proceeded to create my max_dreamer user name and message him. He got back to me not to long after that and we were back on track. Pictures of the tail boards and good communication. A little more time went by and it was almost time for me to come home so I tried to start arranging shipping so that they'd be waiting for me when I got home. Longer story short, I've now been waiting 2 years since then with no lights, no returned money, and just recently he's stopped responding to all forms of communication! I'm "friends" with him on Facebook, where a majority of my communication takes place but he is unresponsive. He posts on his Facebook daily and has "seen" the messages I've sent since Facebook was nice enough to add that feature in chat.

I know he's been through hell and back but honestly, coming up on 2 1/2 yrs is just absurd especially for something I know damn good and well that he is or should be done with...

No one should ever buy anything from him again until previous orders are filled or taken care of somehow.

Quite frankly I'd like to get police involved but I doubt that would get me very far since he's been in and out of jail a few times to my knowledge...

Thanks for reading.

Nels

PS: if anyone is local to him and can assist in just getting me my sh*t I would be forever in your debt! Supposedly his ex wife is holding them and other things hostage. All I need is a phone number to call her and I'll be set!

EDIT: Figured I'd throw in my proof just in case some of ya'll didn't believe me... Oh and his labor costs were a little off in my memory. He only received $720 for his work...

Name:  IMG_1211.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  25.8 KB
Name:  IMG_3531.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  68.4 KB
Name:  Screenshot2012-08-30at103623AM.png
Views: 15
Size:  140.1 KB

Last edited by max_dreamer; 08-30-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:38 AM

wow ^
Old 09-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

yup..similar crap experience.

sold me a "5spd swap"...missing a ton of parts. he said he will send them...LOL rightttt.
to top it off the transmission that he said was "shifts fine no problems" has a nice loud input shaft bearing issue.

he was MIA for a while and he said he was in jail...figures.

thanks a-hole for selling me garbage and a ton of parts missing.
i'm not even going to waste my time to try and reach out to him.