Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

To all NY Maxima owners

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 08:50 PM

To all NY Maxima owners

Never take your car for service or buy a car at Five Towns Nissan in Inwood LI on the Queens and Nassau border they are the worst Nissan dealer in all of NY i have a claim on them for my 99 max and they are listed on the attorney general's web site for being caught decieving people and selling cars with recurring problems and also selling cars returned as lemons to unsupecting buyers the attorney general's office said they lead every car dealer in the NY area for complaints and claims against.SO BEWARE!
Old 05-23-2003, 01:27 PM
NT2SHBBY

worst piece of **** dealer EVA!!!

false advertisements, claims, you name it....

n

Old 05-27-2003, 07:00 PM

So you know about these thieves they shouldn't be allowed to operate or sell cars here in NY or anywhere else Hopefully they will be shut down!
Old 05-29-2003, 09:56 AM

I was thinking about visiting them about a 2000 GLE they had for 12K. their site has a free carfax lookup and the vin came up w/no reports.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:56 PM

Don't believe or trust them i guarantee thats not the price of the car thats just to get you in there and as for the carfax report my 99 SE had a clean report also but i have not had the car 1 year yet and i needed clutch,two throughout bearings(and its still not right),wheel bearings all around,new ECU,frozen brake calipar,rear heated oxygen sensor,they gave me the car with no rear brakes,two bad front tires which when i went back all they did was rotate them to the back instead of giving two new ones.they don't check anything they just slap a inspection sticker on and give it to you as is.Go to the NY State attorney general website they are listed on there for selling cars with recurring problems and not letting buyers know of cars that were returned and branded as lemons!If you can't find the site let me know and i will E mail it to you.trust me spend your hard earned money somewhere else!
Old 06-06-2003, 06:17 PM
Banned

too far out for me
Old 08-25-2003, 01:14 PM

I shopped them a few years ago when I was looking for a Sentra SE.... Used cars is a mess...
Their advertising is misrepresentitive. The advertise a car... you ask about it, ohh wait we can't find it... I show them the ad.. they find it.. its in the back with a bashed in fender and bumper...

I went to their new car showroom b.c I wanted to drive an SE and I was ****ed I drove all that way to not get to test drive... and basically they tach on extra upon extra and inflate the cost.. from rust coating to aftermarket rims... They put on a $1600 wheel and tire package and took off the stock alloys... aftermarket alarms.. vin etching... all told it was inflated about $3K I was amazed a Sentra SE was almost 20 when they were done with it...
Old 08-25-2003, 06:13 PM

bay ridge nissian is not that much better in my opinon :/
all car dealership will shake ur hand and back stab you at the same time
great is it?
Old 09-08-2003, 05:58 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Staten Island Nissan service and parts SUCKS! I don't know about now as opposed to before but I remember having a convo with one of the people working in the front about a problem i wanted them to look at.. I was getting poor gas milage and the guy asked me how many miles were on the car, i said 104k and he smirked and laughed as if i was the idiot and went "well, what do you expect?!" :kill:

then another time they wanted to sell me brake shims for 40 or 50$..
overall, very poorly organized and ran.. people don't give two ****s about you..

I never dealt with their sales department though so i can't comment there.

I'll never buy a new Nissan, that's for sure.
Old 09-11-2003, 02:45 PM

hmm i think overall nissan dealership have the worst customer satisfaction rating.
Old 09-23-2003, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by rich1223
Never take your car for service or buy a car at Five Towns Nissan in Inwood LI on the Queens and Nassau border they are the worst Nissan dealer in all of NY i have a claim on them for my 99 max and they are listed on the attorney general's web site for being caught decieving people and selling cars with recurring problems and also selling cars returned as lemons to unsupecting buyers the attorney general's office said they lead every car dealer in the NY area for complaints and claims against.SO BEWARE!

What was the claim about?