Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

BAD custommaxima experience

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2003, 08:57 AM

BAD custommaxima experience

I ordered a Carflector from CustomMaxima.com last week, and it arrived last night. I attempted to install it over the course of an hour and it wouldnt fit right. The left side was fine, but the right side was molded wrong and was in contact with the hood, as it shouldnt be. I called Custom Ent. about the problem and left a message for them to get back with me, but they never returned my call. I called them back about 11 today, and the guy told me it was non-returnable and id have to just live with the part! They considered it installed, and therefore it was non-returnable. But it was a Manufacturing defect! They said they would lose if they took it back because they couldnt send it back for warranty. Thats a load of crap!!! Ive been alive long enough and worked enough jobs to know that what he told me was a lie.
Now this was a 50 dolar part, so you guys need to be wary of thier service if youre spending a lot of money with them. They try to help you in NO way whatsoever!!!!!!
To end this rant, I called the Ventshade company, and they are sending me a brand new part tomorrow! Thats what I expected in the first place. I waso n the phone not 2 minutes with the Ventshade company and they realized it was a flaw and were willing to make me happy by sending me a new carflector.
I will personally never buy anything from them ever again and strongly suggest you think twice about buying ANYTHING from them. If they are so unwilling to guarantee the poducts the sell at fifty dollars, id sure as hell not buy anything of higher cost!
Old 07-15-2003, 09:26 AM

I don't know how he does businees he's ****en horrbile