Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

All negative CustomMaxima posts in here.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 12:58 PM

Could not hurt to b!tch and get your shipping upgraded. That is what i did when it took them 4 days just to ship my stuff out.
Old 09-19-2003, 03:45 PM

i got a 04 max.. ordered the trenz grille from em and i finally had enough with the b/s and canceled the order after 24 days WITHOUT ANY WORD or any sort of tracking number...... those guys never even shipped it.... honestly...
Old 09-19-2003, 04:05 PM
SEdge

Originally Posted by nick wolff
i got a 04 max.. ordered the trenz grille from em and i finally had enough with the b/s and canceled the order after 24 days WITHOUT ANY WORD or any sort of tracking number...... those guys never even shipped it.... honestly...
yeah i emailed them about it like two hours ago, and i come back and check my mail just now to find this:

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at www.customenterprise.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<Info@CustomMaxima.com>:
This address no longer accepts mail."

seriously, this is getting out of hand...i may have to cancel and go with adventon or something

Old 09-19-2003, 04:18 PM
VTEC This!

the only reason you wouldnt get an email with the tracking number is if there back ordered...and if thats the case, the day they get them in, theyll send it right out to you. just call them, the number is on the site, and theyll telll you what the deal is. there a good company, always been great to deal with.
Old 09-19-2003, 06:08 PM

Yeah, I ordered parts from them about a month ago. I must have e-mailed them 10 times about the status of my shipment. No responses! I called a number of times, and they never returned my phone calls! Terrible service and feedback! I will never order from them again! I know the site is good for us Max owners, but I don't want to spend good money on something that I have to wait forever on getting it. It would help if they would give some feedback on their orders, especially if it's backordered. Maybe we should "backorder" our money, and pay when our order comes in!!!
Old 09-25-2003, 04:36 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

i always got things from them wtihin 2 weeks sometmes a week
Old 09-25-2003, 04:48 PM

Actually, for me this is just me ofcourse, but....

I always get my stuff fairly quickly
It is always in great condition
I ALWAYS RECIEVE THE ITEMS BEFORE THEY GIVE ME A TRACKING #.. haha (You'll get the tracking number a couple days after you get the ****)

It's crazy, but thats how it works..
Old 09-25-2003, 04:58 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

To put it in perspective, this was my experience...It took them nearly 2 weeks for me to get a set of clear corners, and they were IN STOCK!! In contrast, I ordered a pair of Power Slot rotors from another place 1AM on Monday morning, they were here by 12:30 PM Wednesday.
Old 09-25-2003, 05:10 PM
Horra!!

I knew nothing about them when I ordered my RSB from them nearly a year ago. I got a tracking number the next day and received the bar in less than 1 week. I was quite happy with that experience. The whole Frankencar ordeal however,...
Old 09-25-2003, 05:15 PM

quite slow. It took me a month to get the Aluminum Dash kit, and 2.5 weeks to get my Grille
Old 09-25-2003, 05:31 PM

well when i ordered my GT-R emblem i ordered it tuesday i received it wednesday i went to recheck to make sure if i ordered with next day delivery but no with regular shipping it got it the next day so i don't know bro your call.
Old 09-25-2003, 06:05 PM

didnt take long at all for me, think 3-4 days max for both orders (clears and FSTB) and I orderd seperate...but of course Im on the east coast as well...it takes a day after your shipment to show your tracking info..
Old 09-25-2003, 07:46 PM

I got front strut bar and clear side markers from custommaxima but i went to their store in CT...
Old 09-25-2003, 09:09 PM
CCx

If you call when you order, you'll never have a problem......fast shipping (next day), courteous, easy to exchange incorrect items...a breeze, and a pleasure to deal with. Highly reccommended.
Old 09-26-2003, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by CCx
If you call when you order, you'll never have a problem......fast shipping (next day), courteous, easy to exchange incorrect items...a breeze, and a pleasure to deal with. Highly reccommended.

Maybe I should have called them I'll try calling today to check on my order. I ordered an RSB on 9/19/03.. it is now 9/26/03, its only been 4 days so far since the 19th was on a Friday.. and probably monday the order was realized and was shipped out if anything on Tuesday... then W,TR, FRI should be in later today or tomorrow if anything.. hopefully it went smoothly. I usually get tracking numbers 1 day before I get the item.. in this case i have no tracking number yet.
Old 09-26-2003, 08:19 AM
VTEC This!

Im in LI, and CM is in CT, so I get my stuff in 1 day like clockwork, there awesome!
Old 09-26-2003, 08:44 AM

All,
The couple pieces that I ordered from them I received fairly quickly, however I do live in NJ. Also when I call to find out about merchandise, I have to say that I always get through. Keep in mind that they are a small business mainly catering to a specific breed of cars that no one else cares to do so. They are also not staffed like STEALIN, in turn this is how they can keep some of their cost down. I am not trying to defend them some of you may have legit gripes, but for others you do have to pick your battles when posting negative feedback.
Think about it, if enough negative feedback gets around and (GOD FORBID) that CustomEnterprise goes belly up, then where will you all get certain parts that are not made by other company's for our cars. The good news is you will not have any fustration because you will have NO ONE to deal with.
Old 09-26-2003, 11:00 AM

funny how the experiences vary.... When I ordered my FSTB they were unable to provide a tracking number, BUT it did arrive within a week and the quality is nice.
Old 09-26-2003, 03:20 PM

still no tracking number...... BUT THE PACKAGE CAME IN~! funny stuff!! not to bad considering it was a drop ship package from cattman, it probably would have been here sooner if it were directly from CT. But not to bad shipping at all 1 week. Nice product too!
Old 09-26-2003, 04:40 PM

I ordered an emblem and a bug deflector on weds night about this time and the stuff showed up today at my house. They are in CT and I'm in Central Pa. I've had great service with them. I got my tracking number yesterday when they sent the stuff out.
Old 10-09-2003, 06:40 PM

I've never had a problem with Custom Maxima and have shopped there 4 times. Get the name of the person you deal with - it's the best way.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:30 PM

I really can't complain. My experience was actually very good. I have ordered a few times from CM and the only complaint I can come up with is that they don't post if something is out of stock on the site. But when I ordered my Powerslots it only to an extra week to get the front rotors from the maker. Anyways, the people at CM were very helpful and they also saved me money on shipping (since i ordered overnight and they just sent it ground since I'm in NY).
Old 10-17-2003, 03:23 PM
Custommaxima.com

You are not the first person to get frustrated when you order something and it is out of stock. I understand your concern and already am working a way to keep that problem from reacurring. Our new website that will be launched before christmas will have a automated inventory status next to each item that will tell you if it is in stock. As soon as the last item is sold from our inventory the web will automatically be changed to out of stock.
VMaxima2001: Glad we could save you money on shipping. Our warehouse is in Connecticut which luckily is one day transit time to NY. It is common for our customers to pay extra for their items to be sent next day air to New York, we always switch it to ground and refund the difference. I've seen orders where we saved customers over $60 in shipping!!

Remember, when you order, call our sales team and mention you are a member of maxima.org for an extra discount.
Thanks,
Greg
www.CustomMaxima.com

Old 10-17-2003, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Custommaxima.com
You are not the first person to get frustrated when you order something and it is out of stock. I understand your concern and already am working a way to keep that problem from reacurring. Our new website that will be launched before christmas will have a automated inventory status next to each item that will tell you if it is in stock. As soon as the last item is sold from our inventory the web will automatically be changed to out of stock.
VMaxima2001: Glad we could save you money on shipping. Our warehouse is in Connecticut which luckily is one day transit time to NY. It is common for our customers to pay extra for their items to be sent next day air to New York, we always switch it to ground and refund the difference. I've seen orders where we saved customers over $60 in shipping!!

Remember, when you order, call our sales team and mention you are a member of maxima.org for an extra discount.
Thanks,
Greg
www.CustomMaxima.com
Thanks Greg. I really wasn't frustrated (sorry if I sounds like I was), but its great that you're updating the site. Anyways, just wanted to reply let you know that and to tell you that you guys are doing a great job. Thanks again.

Vinny
Old 10-19-2003, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by bomt697
Get this i order my dimond clears about 11 days ago, and they say they still dont have them in stock. their telling me its coming in one week. how can the most popular item take so long to come?!?!?!?

does anyone else have probs with custom?

I had to wait 6+ months to get my diamond cut clear corners. And when I received them, they were the wrong ones.
Old 10-21-2003, 07:04 AM

Custommaxima.com. Delays & Bullsh*t all the time

hey guys...i'm sure a lot of you have ordered from custommaxima before and maybe some of you have experienced the frustration I have.

I've ordered from them on three separate occasions and each and every time they feed me BS on why my delivery was delayed.

F*cking BS all three times....all three times major delays.

They dont update there website to indicate when items are out of stock and they keep pushing back delivery dates.

I know some people have NOT had problems with them but for those who have yet to order from them or use their service I'd consider differrent options/vendors if you want your sh*t to get to your house promptly.

If you need something and you dont mind sittin on your a$$ wasting time and waiting for your items to come for almost two weeks when they were promised within four days.....then
go to custommaxima.com.

On the other hand...you want something right away? Stay the f&ck away from custommaxima.com.

Let's see if Greg or anyone else from custommaxima posts on my thread
defending their situation feeding the rest of you guys BS in order to make themselves in the right...and me in the wrong.

Update your f*cking website and stop misleading people custommaxima!
Why are my orders ALWAYS delayed! Almost two godd@mn weeks now!

that's all i gotta say about them.....for now....
Old 10-21-2003, 07:06 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

even though i'm not a fan of them..this is in the wrong place.
Old 10-21-2003, 07:25 AM

ordered rotors....promised in approx 4 days....turns out suddenly they are out of stock....now I been waiting about two weeks.

Update your f*cking website you bullsh*t artists!!
Old 10-21-2003, 07:31 AM
CCx

or you could just call when you wanted to place an order to see if something's in stock....?

usually when a business does not show their current stock status on the site, it's adviseable for one to call about the availability of the product or face the situation you're in.....i'd probably advise them to put a message on each page of their site suggesting just that...

seems like a lot of the 'problems' people have with custommaxima relate more to common sense than to their business itself....
Old 10-21-2003, 07:51 AM

Thing is they lie that they have it in stock and all they want is your credit card number. Greg sucks and his company sucks
Old 10-21-2003, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by D-sta
Thing is they lie that they have it in stock and all they want is your credit card number. Greg sucks and his company sucks

yeah they told me it was in stock...then when i placed an order they said they just realized that the front rotors were out of stock.

BS! they coulda told me from the start that the front rotors were out of stock! wtf!!!
Old 10-21-2003, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by CCx
or you could just call when you wanted to place an order to see if something's in stock....?

seems like a lot of the 'problems' people have with custommaxima relate more to common sense than to their business itself....
what...you work for them or something?

THEY LIE.....they lied to me. Said everything was in stock then after i placed the order all of a sudden the front rotors are out of stock.

and soon i expect them to come to this thread and say that they don't.

But OF COURSE they have to say that BS...

View the threads regarding custommaxima. Look at the negative feedback versus their positive feedback.....interesting isn't it?

I wish i had not been so optimistic. I was hoping for improvement but there is NONE
Old 10-21-2003, 08:25 AM
CCx

No, I don't work for them, however I have had nothing but positive experiences with them ordering strictly over the phone after viewing the product I want online.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune....
Old 10-21-2003, 09:12 AM
I need a truck

hi alex

There is a whole big thread in this forum about problems with with them

how ya been?
Old 10-21-2003, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Conrad283
hi alex

There is a whole big thread in this forum about problems with with them

how ya been?

long time no see.

ordered power slots rotor(if they ever get here) , kyb's, and new brake pads.....got a new girl
too..

all in all.....things are going well....

any SI meets lately? how are things withyou?

I posted in that other thread regarding custommaxima too
Old 10-21-2003, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by CCx
No, I don't work for them, however I have had nothing but positive experiences with them ordering strictly over the phone after viewing the product I want online.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune....
What did you order? clears, on little stuff like that he can't mess up. He just lies and his company sucks. He also bull****s all the time about coming out with new stuff and never happens. I ordered HIDs from him and before shipping them I asked him what brand the ballast and he told me it was a Hella ballast, when i got it was a soya Korean Ballast, and I spoke to Greg directly, so **** him and his company. Deal with SWA or Stillen much better companies.
Old 10-21-2003, 12:07 PM

the 1st pair of bumper lights i bought from them were supposed to be DC's as advertised; they send me the regular "cloudy"ones .
when those got stolen i decided to buy from them one more time...
i stopped dealing with C . M . when it took almost 3 months to get in my DC bumper lights...
Old 10-21-2003, 04:49 PM
I need a truck

Originally Posted by acMAX
long time no see.

ordered power slots rotor(if they ever get here) , kyb's, and new brake pads.....got a new girl
too..

all in all.....things are going well....

any SI meets lately? how are things withyou?

I posted in that other thread regarding custommaxima too
no SI meets lately ... i've been pretty good

what kinda work are you in nowadays?
Old 10-21-2003, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Conrad283
no SI meets lately ... i've been pretty good

what kinda work are you in nowadays?
I'm with a publishing firm...midtown.....why?
Old 10-21-2003, 11:15 PM
I need a truck

just curious .. imma try and get a get together on friday ... just throwin out the idea in the NE forum

Quick Reply: All negative CustomMaxima posts in here.