Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

All negative CustomMaxima posts in here.

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 05:56 AM

just an update.....

my order was delayed yet again.....apparently their vendor is giving them the runaround (whatever)...I cancelled my order and ordered the front pair of powerslot rotors from ptuning.com.

They've already shipped it out and provided a tracking number and I'll be getting them tomorrow!

F*ck you very much custommaxima.com. I shoulda had all my parts last week and everything should be installed by now. but nooooooo....

NEVER DEALING WITH CUSTOMMAXIMA AGAIN.

PTUNING.COM.......fast and friendly service, good prices....highly recommended.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:48 AM
Custommaxima.com

Alex, sorry to hear that you were disappointed. Our vendor promised we would have them here by monday which is what we told our customers. Obviously they did not get them to us until Tuesday. Your not happy about that and I don't blame you, I was pi$$ed about it too. Your brake pads and gauge bezel shipped out yesterday morning. You will have them today. We also gave you free shipping on the gauge bezel too. You should have had a tracking number emailed to you last night, if you did not get it let me know and I'll email it to you. Enjoy your new brakes, they are awesome I'm sure you'll love them.
-Greg
www.CustomMaxima.com

Old 10-22-2003, 07:26 AM

call me a typical new york city cynic, but I found it interesting how you suddenly had the parts I needed available after I decided to cancel the order.

Just half an hour prior to my cancellation request
I was told that the parts I ordered "MIGHT come in on Wednesday." (today)

I decided to cancel and suddenly you had them in?
coincidence?

perhaps......but I dont think so.....
Old 10-22-2003, 07:35 AM
Custommaxima.com

It just worked out that way. We would have no reason to no ship your parts if we had them in stock. Yesterday we got in 50 pairs of powerslots and should have enough inventory for a couple weeks. I just ordered another 50 sets today which should be here in a week to ensure we don't run out of inventory again.

Old 10-22-2003, 07:58 AM
NT2SHBBY

Originally Posted by Custommaxima.com
It just worked out that way. We would have no reason to no ship your parts if we had them in stock. Yesterday we got in 50 pairs of powerslots and should have enough inventory for a couple weeks. I just ordered another 50 sets today which should be here in a week to ensure we don't run out of inventory again.

hey custommaxima, do me a favor and reply to my email...

it came from nt2shbby@aol.com and went to info@custommaxima.com

Old 10-22-2003, 08:03 AM
Custommaxima.com

Our sales dept gets all the info@custommaxima.com emails, I go ask them to find your email and forward it to me. If you need to reach me directly email me at Greg@CustomMaxima.com

Old 10-23-2003, 09:42 PM

bad experience with CustomMaxima

hate to say it, but i just had a bad experience with Custom.
dealt with him a few times before and everything was smooth.

i just recently bought some foglights from them. and when i received it, it wasn't working properly so i called them up, and they gladly & quickly gave me an exchange. No biggie for me.
i sent back the messed up ones, and received a new set of fogs that worked perfectly. After about 2wks, fogs are messed up. Called custom up again, they did the same procedure to get me new ones. But when they received the fogs back, they did'nt have any in stock.
i asked for a refund cus i didn't want store credit. The customer service guy said that there will be a $25 restocking fee. I know that's stated on their website, but i dont get why I am charged that for their defective product.
so i spent $99 on the fogs plus shipping, and only got $74.25 back.

I respect Greg and what he's brought to the maxima community but i just had to vent.
Old 11-18-2003, 08:11 PM
Always sunny in philly

50/50 w/custom max. I purchased maxima letters and red/clear tails. my gf ordered them a month and a half (red/clears) and it took about 2 months for them to get to me. She called multiple times and got the "its on its way out."

The letters i got were quick and fast. No probs there.

Just wish there was a window of time custommaxima could give us instead of telling us/me "BS". If it'll take 3 months, fine. But tell me ahead of time and dont make me run home and look into my mail like a little school boy waiting for his toy.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Custommaxima.com
No one will ever realize how difficult it is to create a new product. Lots of money, and time is needed to get a quality final product. Each date we receive we pass it on to everyone else. One main thing I learned is if we are working on a new product to keep it quiet till it is complete. Maxima guys are impatient and if you do not have the product out by the date promised then you are a bad company who likes to screw their customers. A handful of people here on Maxima.org like to go around and talk bad about CustomMaxima but we still get lots of people calling us each day who are very happy with our products and service. Our turbo kit is DONE, but we are being extra careful to make sure that all the bugs are worked out before it is released unlike other companies that release a product and then all these bugs happen. You may all crucify us now for being a couple weeks late but you will thank us later when you install the turbo and it works 100% excellent.

Another thing and I think Shadow can agree with me on this, the Altima and Sentra guys are more understanding and grateful for the new products we are developing. A 2000 Altima is going in next for a Turbo kit install. They are excited that we are taking the time to create a kit and focus on the Altima rather then making parts for hondas or acuras. That kind of positive reinforcement makes you want to help them out more with new products and forget about the ones who are ungrateful.

I thank you for those private messages I just received with the positive feedback. Its for you guys that we keep coming out with new products. I'll keep working hard to come out with new products and continue to help those out who are appreciative.

"Another thing and I think Shadow can agree with me on this, the Altima and Sentra guys are more understanding and grateful for the new products we are developing. A 2000 Altima is going in next for a Turbo kit install. They are excited that we are taking the time to create a kit and focus on the Altima rather then making parts for hondas or acuras. That kind of positive reinforcement makes you want to help them out more with new products and forget about the ones who are ungrateful"

damn this seems like a threat...that if we do not treat custommaxima right they will deny us service...well i ordered a dask kit was told 1-2 weeks one month later i emailed them saying wheres my kit? and no response then emailed them 4 days in a row asking them to cancel my order and refund my money..nothing..so i called them and they said the best i can get is a store credit? ( like i think its fun to go through this process one more time?) lol also my diamond clears broke clean off my maxima at a average of 35mph and a top speed of 70mph when i told greg this he goes " ohhh yeah a lot of people tell me my part breaks...." hmmm thats a very good quote from a sucessfull company..umm, yeah a lot of people tell me that part breaks? LOL and again no refund no replacement..but i could get free shipping! sorry to bring up old ish but i will never shop there again
Old 05-19-2004, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by nismo_SHA
damn this seems like a threat...that if we do not treat custommaxima right they will deny us service...well i ordered a dask kit was told 1-2 weeks one month later i emailed them saying wheres my kit? and no response then emailed them 4 days in a row asking them to cancel my order and refund my money..nothing..so i called them and they said the best i can get is a store credit? ( like i think its fun to go through this process one more time?) lol also my diamond clears broke clean off my maxima at a average of 35mph and a top speed of 70mph when i told greg this he goes " ohhh yeah a lot of people tell me my part breaks...." hmmm thats a very good quote from a sucessfull company..umm, yeah a lot of people tell me that part breaks? LOL and again no refund no replacement..but i could get free shipping! sorry to bring up old ish but i will never shop there again
Tyler,
Our dash kits come directly from our manufacturer, who take a up to a week to produce the product for you. Apparently your kit did not ship until 4 weeks later because of a delay with our vendor. If you do not receive a reply to your emails I strongly suggest you call our 1-800 number. We receive hundreds of emails a day and some get filtered out of our email system due to security purposes. I am not responsible for this. If you are in need of cancelling an order, calling us is the easiest way.

According to the notes in your order, I am showing that Greg had authorized a full refund for you when the dash kit is refused delivery and sent back to our vendor. UPS made the first delivery attempt 5/18 and will make 2 more this week. Please PM for the tracking number if you do not have it.

I would also like to clarify that Greg would never say that alot of people say that our parts break. Sounds like a misinterpretation to me. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

-Tyler
Custom Enterprise
Tyler@CustomMaxima.com
1-800-806-5798 Ext. 104
Old 05-19-2004, 11:09 AM

greg said this yeah a lot of people tell me that the parts break and im stuck with three clear lights and a missing drivers side corner sounds pretty shady to me but i do get free shipping! wow free shipping and what am i going to do with three extra lights and 40 wasted dollars? i guess i must be a liar and greg never said what he said
Old 05-19-2004, 11:13 AM

and besides my problem wasnt with the dask kit being 3 weeks late it was with the customer service the products are the same all over dude i hate to break it to you but your products are not special its the customer service i have a beef with..why did nobody contact and tell me that my stuff was late? and i guess thiers a problem with YOUR email? dude thats a lame excuse classic custom maxima speak way to go dude
Old 06-07-2004, 01:14 PM

CustomMaxima is the WORST company I have ever dealed with. They sold me some cheap *** red clear taillights that broke the first time I put them on and basically told me they dont care. There have been way to many negative posts on CustomMaxima. I suggest you all file a report with the BBB through here. http://complaints.bbb.org/Welcome.asp

I will be calling the police tomorrow. It's rediculous how many people are getting screwed over here.
Old 06-10-2004, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Sqard
CustomMaxima is the WORST company I have ever dealed with. They sold me some cheap *** red clear taillights that broke the first time I put them on and basically told me they dont care. There have been way to many negative posts on CustomMaxima. I suggest you all file a report with the BBB through here. http://complaints.bbb.org/Welcome.asp

I will be calling the police tomorrow. It's rediculous how many people are getting screwed over here.
With any product, all of our representitives here are more than happy to assist you with your purchase. With whom did you speak to that told you they didnt care, or there wasnt anything they could do to help you? If you were having trouble installing them or you feel the quality was insufficient, we are here to assist you with that as well. We are a phone call away. I insist that you you call me if you have any further issues or you would like to speak to me about your taillights.

-Tyler
Custom Enterprise.com
1-800-806-5798 Ext. 104
Tyler@CustomEnterprise.com
Old 06-10-2004, 10:42 AM
THT
Throbbing member

I've read through this thread and I had to comment and I'm going to be very unpopular around here for it.

Guys, CM sponsors this site. Take a look at the banner at the top of the page. As with any vendor, you're going to run into problems and HOW you resolve them will dictate your relationship with them from there on. You guys are airing your dirty laundry in public and bashing a major sponsor of the site. The least you can do is phrase your complaints more politely. I'm not advocating you sugar-coat what went wrong but avoid slamming the vendor in broad daylight. It's uncalled for and extremely unprofessional. My own track record with CM is 50/50 so I'm not sitting atop a soapbox of perfect dealings with them. So those of you who're more "vocal" and "unabashed", please rethink what you post before you do so because this site needs sponsorship; without it, we wouldn't have a digital domain to call home.

~THT
Old 06-10-2004, 11:17 AM

Tyler, you can read the details of it in the BBB report, they should be contacting you shortly.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I know custommaxima.com sponsers the greatest maxima site on the net (this one) however their CS and PR is horriable and they really should try to improve their service. For one they need a dynamic invetory listing on the website, they should have a 30 day gaurentee on their site and if they dont have it they should refund your money. But most importantly they need to acknowledge their in the wrong. I dont care how long it takes you to build something, if you dont have it then dont sale it.

Customer service is everything and to make people wait like they do is disrespectful.

I have had personal friends order through this company and heard how bad the CS and PR is so I have avoided them ever since. Soo many other better companies out there.

Proph
Old 06-11-2004, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Prophecy1
I know custommaxima.com sponsers the greatest maxima site on the net (this one) however their CS and PR is horriable and they really should try to improve their service. For one they need a dynamic invetory listing on the website, they should have a 30 day gaurentee on their site and if they dont have it they should refund your money. But most importantly they need to acknowledge their in the wrong. I dont care how long it takes you to build something, if you dont have it then dont sale it.

Customer service is everything and to make people wait like they do is disrespectful.

I have had personal friends order through this company and heard how bad the CS and PR is so I have avoided them ever since. Soo many other better companies out there.

Proph
Customer service IS EVERYTHING. I agree 100%. I have been in working in such an environment since I was of legal age to work. I take pride in what I do when I come into work everyday; furthermore, I also enjoy it. I feel that the company's integrity is a complete reflection as to how I serve my customers. If my customers are not satisfied, they will not return; thus, I will be looking for employment elsewhere. Not only is my job important to me, but I hold in high regard my own word. I have found that honesty and communication to the customer is VITAL to not only our company's veracity, but to my own truth. I appreciate everyone's candor in regards to our company, as feedback is well valued and will be taken into account. In regards to your post Proph, the new website (long overdue...I know) will be much more user friendly. Rome wasn't built in a day, and greatness has never achieved without much tenacity and hard work. Although I may not get it right everytime, I will do my best to rectify what has been rendered. I feel this is the opinion of not only myself, but of my coworkers as well. If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to contact myself.

Jeremiah
CustomEnterprise.com
1-800-806-5798 Ext. 101
Sales@CustomEnterprise.com
Old 06-11-2004, 03:27 PM
Doc

Restocking fees are ludacrous. There is no valid reason any company can give for charging a restocking fee, let alone one that isas costly as some have mentioned throughout this entire thread. I personally have never had any problem whatsoever with CustomMaxima, but the restocking fees mentioned really concern me if I ever do need to return something. I have been fortunate, or perhaps read the fine print more carefully, in that CM has always delivered on time with no problems. I feel very badly reading about these bad experiences and hope all get recitified soon for you guys. Restocking fees, though=joke.
Old 06-13-2004, 02:03 PM

ARRRGH!!!!!! It makes me so mad that they are sponsors and they suck so much, THEY ARE THE WORST, Bootleg DVD sellers in China have better customer service and policy's. Their website is never accurate, they have horrible customer service(might as well have a rabbit answer the phones). They have the worst return policy(which is basically none at all) and they do not have parts in stock and they still sell it to the customer. If there is anybody who still runs maxima.org they should consider dropping them as a sponsor. Lets see how good they do without the help of maxima.org . Oh and as for the person from custom maxima going around and posting in our forum who drives a SE-R spec-V I seriously thinks he does it for laughs and he does it only on his breaks or something because he never gives hard proof that he is going to solve the problem he always talks about how you should call, CALL NOW!!!CALL NOW!!!CALL NOW!!!CALL NOW!!! like some phone sex service. Oh and if you guys are wondering why I have beef with them check this link out.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=313894

-Larry
Old 06-14-2004, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by JeremiahMaximaSE
Customer service IS EVERYTHING. I agree 100%. I have been in working in such an environment since I was of legal age to work. I take pride in what I do when I come into work everyday; furthermore, I also enjoy it. I feel that the company's integrity is a complete reflection as to how I serve my customers. If my customers are not satisfied, they will not return; thus, I will be looking for employment elsewhere. Not only is my job important to me, but I hold in high regard my own word. I have found that honesty and communication to the customer is VITAL to not only our company's veracity, but to my own truth. I appreciate everyone's candor in regards to our company, as feedback is well valued and will be taken into account. In regards to your post Proph, the new website (long overdue...I know) will be much more user friendly. Rome wasn't built in a day, and greatness has never achieved without much tenacity and hard work. Although I may not get it right everytime, I will do my best to rectify what has been rendered. I feel this is the opinion of not only myself, but of my coworkers as well. If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to contact myself.

Jeremiah
CustomEnterprise.com
1-800-806-5798 Ext. 101
Sales@CustomEnterprise.com
You CS and PR has been fairly good when it comes to this thread, I hope that it will soon be reflected on to your own website. With a new site overhaul and some more user friendly policy changes your company will regain its favor and positive repuatation amongst the maxima enthusiasts.

I wish you and your company a speedy recovery

Proph
Old 06-14-2004, 06:02 AM
kik
Donating Maxima.org Member

Waiting ...

Recently I ordered a pair of Altezza Tail Lights. They took about 2 months to get to my door. Supposedly the dealer had scanned in the package incorrectly, and the tracking number was not being updated. Now that I think of, and reading these posts, that was probably done shortly after the call, and the dealer was called and asked to promptly ship my lights. I had asked a customer support rep to send me an email, and it read as he said, as if the package had not left or it was scanned incorrectly, "package pickup confirmed." Three days later I got an automatic email from "jose ...@ custom enterprise" stating that the package had left; the tracking had been updated and the package was en route.

It is the runaround but that I don't like. I'm in the customer support buisness and I understand the importantance of truthfulness with your customers. We don't always wish to hear that the other guy did something wrong. If they took responsibility and told me that my order had fallen through the cracks for a month or so, i'd be fine.

I've ordered numerous items from Custom Enterprise before and the products are great. However, i've had to call in for various orders, to check the status. For example: recently I orderd some JDM black chrome bumper lights. Every time I call, the amount of time it will take to get them back in stock seems to stretch. It would be nice to get an email at least every three weeks. Sorry, but I like to be aware of the sitution when my money is floating around.

After this order is completed, I will move to a company that has expertise in the product management as well as customer service arenas.

Thanks for reading, no I'm not trying to upset any fans of CustomMaxima.com Just relating my experiences and thoughts.

ALSO: I agree with those urge the rest to speak in a civillized manner about the websites sponsor. Not only because they sponsor this site, but because they deserve it. If I dealt with annoying, disrespectful customers, which some of you I can see are, my customer service effort levels would drop as well.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:08 PM

i ordered my sway bar, clear corners, shift **** and red clears from them... got the orders very fast.... no problems with custom
Old 10-06-2004, 04:32 PM
Rockin' VK56!!

I guess I'm a lucky man who got my purchased item in time from custommaxima.com.
it was actually just like any other internet purchase experience.
I put an item in order, and it comes within a week.
no waiting waiting for a year or more.
I guess i got lucky

oh yea i forgot. I bought STS from them and i mentioned VQpower.com
review, but they didn't give me $10 discount
Old 10-07-2004, 12:52 AM
VIP Maxima

as a potential new customer for cm, this is my POV

1) bad reputation
2) clearly high prices. charges more than other companies

Old 10-14-2004, 10:50 PM
Former Sponsor

never shipped my clear corners, emailed them about the problem, some dialogue, but nothing ever got done

soooo... never bought anything from them since...
Old 10-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Doc

Tyler
Does anyone at CustomMaxima read email? I've sent emails several times without reply from the company. It gets a bit frustrating because it is a simple thing to reply quickly to email. I know you'll tell me how busy you all are there, but we are all busy in our own respective jobs. Replying is part of someone's job description in your organization, isn't it? I do not want to come down on CM because things I have ordered came and came correct. But, I would like to see this part of customer service/courtesy rectified. It is important. You can PM me here if you like. Maybe you can find my last few emails about a shipping charge question.
Old 11-02-2004, 07:34 AM

I recieved my order and part of it was broken. I emailed CM , told them the problem and they got back to me within a reasonable amount of time. They sent the replacements out as soon as they got them. What more could I ask for?
Old 11-02-2004, 09:41 AM

I got something from cm off of the dash kit gd last year. I was sent the wrong center console piece, so i contacted (I think it was) Greg? He was awesome in assisting me to get my dash piece sent to me. I couldn't have asked for better service. I guess I just got lucky...
Old 12-09-2004, 09:46 PM

See thats the thing. Wouldn't you rather not have to go through the trouble? Wouldn't you rather have the right dash piece to begin with? And as for Max51 wouldn't you rather have the part in good condition! and not have to deal with waiting longer?
Old 12-13-2004, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Cheocwa
See thats the thing. Wouldn't you rather not have to go through the trouble? Wouldn't you rather have the right dash piece to begin with? And as for Max51 wouldn't you rather have the part in good condition! and not have to deal with waiting longer?
Yes, but as I have learned with shopping over the internet the product doesn't come directly from their hands to yours, there is a third party involved like fedex or ups.........ever see the opening scene from Ace Ventura?
Old 12-14-2004, 09:52 PM
2060lbs and falling...

You guys that complain about having to wait for a couple weeks make me sick. If you are that impatient its your problem, not the companies. If you have a legit concern/complaint I think it is important to voice it. IMO, you should have had to wait at least a month before you start b!tching. There are so many uncontroable variables that determine when you get your product.

Originally Posted by fearthegecko
There is a difference between having a problem with a product that a company sells and having a problem with the service a company provides. To blame CM for problems with a product that they resell, not manufacture, is absurd.
This is way back from page one. This makes no sense. A company is responsible for the quality of the products it is selling and distributing. Similar to the newish laws that allow the vender of an illegal substance to be charged with a crime if the person who bought it dies. It is certainly not absurd to blame a company for selling a bad product. Selling something blind isn't good practice.

Now, I have a serious complaint about this company. I sent several of these emails to info@customenterprise.com. Nothing was sent back. I thought no biggy and called them up. I ended up speaking with several different people. I was finally routed to Brandon who was very helpful once I got to talk to him. He said I should send him my email. I did but he didn't reply after three days. I called back and chatted about the situation. He said he had no authority on the issue. He said he was forwarding the email to a manager. I waited several more days and nothing happened. I called him back. He made up some BS excuse about the bad email and said I should call back in the morning to speak with a manager. This is very difficult for me cause I'm in classes. I called Monday and finally got to speak with Jose. I sent him my email.

Hello CustomEnterprise,

Two years ago a 95 Maxima was gifted to me from my mother. Since that day the car has come a long way. I would love to say that CustomEnterprise/CustomMaxima has been a major player in the improvement of the vehicle but this is not true.

In March of 2003 I bought a set of DC Clears. They worked and looked great but I had to replace them due to their destruction in an accident. In April of 2003 I ordered one of your Trenz grills. I must say that I think this is an excellent product and have recommended it to many member of maxima.org. This asthetic mod does more than I could ask of it to complete the front end of the car. After my accident I bought a second set of DC clears and within the month they began leaking. I fixed the problem myself with silicon sealant. In August of 2003 I ordered a set of Gen I Chrome Tail lights from you. I was satisfied with these for a while. But by Christmas they were leaking. It was a slow leak but a leak. I wanted to remove them from the car but couldn't do so because two of the studs that are embedded in the plastic would not remain stationary. This was true on both of the inner taillights. Because of this I could not remove them and fix them properly. I was forced to do the best I could without removing them. As you can imagine it is very difficult to get at all the seams with silicone while the housing is still on the car. I was unsuccesful in my attempt to seal it. They still leak. Other than that unsatifactory bit, the chrome paint has completely come off in some areas. This leaves a bare black plastic which is certainly not attractive. Above all, the lights never fit perfectly. No matter how hard I tried I could not get them to sit flush in the trunk or rear quarter panel.

On Wednesday I ordered a CF trunklid from Paradox. In preparation for its arival I decided to remove the stock trunklid. I posted on the .org that I didn't need the tails anymore and had a prospective buyer lined up. He didn't care about the leak because he was going to open them up and paint them. So, I was sitting in the garage for nearly an hour trying to get off the inner lights. It was not use. I tried many tactics but could not get the nut off the stud. The stud only spun within the plastic housing. I even grabbed the threaded area with pliers in an attempt to stop its rotation. It was no use. I could not get it. Then I began to pry the light upward. This was in effort to apply pressure to the stud and stop its movement. This method didn't work. I was being as careful as I could but could not get enough pressure. Suddenly it snapped and went flying across the garage. I do not blame this failure on the taillight but I do blame the stud for not being more securely fastened within the plastic. The same scenario happened to the other side.

The next product that I have had a terrible experience with is your High Flow Cat Converter. I ordered this and installed it in late October of 2003. By spring I was getting a terrible rattling noise from the cat. The substrate had come loose. I reverted back to the stock cat. And the problem was solved. I even spent the money to dyno the different units on the same day. There is absolutely no difference in power or torque between an OEM and your product. Because of this I didn't even bother trying to get a replacement because it was worthless. I considered it a waste of $200.

In December of 2003 I ordered and installed your Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley. I have zero complaints about this piece. Getting it in the desired color was a different story but I understand availability issues with small business. I still have this unit on the car and I love it even though the difference it makes is no longer evident.

I have also ordered one of your FSTB's. I had to trim the mounting bracket to make it fit but that is no biggy. I love it and the piece definitely makes a different in the rigidity and handling of the vehicle.

I have also purchased a set of Progress springs which I have no complaints about

So, In the two years that I have been modding my car I have ordered seven products from your company. Of those seven products, three of them have been a bad product. So, I have spent over $300 on products that were unsatisfactory. I plan to purchase a new cat-back within the year and I have yet to decide where to buy it. I'm really interested in a Greddy system. Probably the SP2. At this point, having had all these bad experiences with this company I plan on taking my business elsewhere. I would like some sort of reimbursement for the unsatisfactory products that I've ordered here. I'm not out to burn you guys. I really appreciate what you are doing for the Nissan Enthusiant community. But if we don't make a deal about some sort of reimbursement I will be forced to make my experiences known on Maxima.org and other forums such as NissanForums.com, and Altimas.net. I will also post in your customer feedback section. Please let me know how you stand on the issue and I will act accordingly.

Thank you for you time,

Andrew "Broaner" Broan
This email explains all my issues with these things. While first discussing the issue with Jose we discussed that the cat was falsely advertized. These cats free up tons of power! Yeah right... The difference is zero. Actually it makes the car less quality because it starts to rattle. He replied to my email by explaining that he couldn't do anything about either of the lights because it was past the 14 day limit. Yes, I can understand that seals go bad over time but this doesn't change the fact that the studs in the taillight housing stripped out of the plastic. CM won't help me so I'm not helping CM. The ACT clutch that I was considering buying through CM was bought elsewhere along with my Red/Clears. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY AGAIN!
Old 12-15-2004, 11:58 PM
Former Sponsor

I never recieved my clear corners from 3 years ago
Old 12-22-2004, 09:48 AM
Unsuccesful STL Coordinator

I have bought several things from Custommaxima with no problems. Some of their prices might be a little high-I will agree. Although I have had no negative interactions with them.
Old 12-26-2004, 12:14 AM

Broaner, you understand my anger. They stole your money and a lot of it. They took my 59 bux and I am sure I have stopped 7 or 8 people from buying big things from them. I hope they read this!

-Larry
Old 01-01-2005, 12:09 PM

A monkey could run a "company" better.

Well, maybe not because they are all monkeys.
I give them 6 months top until they are finished.
Old 01-01-2005, 12:36 PM
2060lbs and falling...

Sadly, I very highly doubt they will be done in your predicted time period. They sell tons of cheap poor qaulity parts to the naive public before they become educated of their business practices. That is the only way they survive.
Old 01-01-2005, 12:56 PM

Ok. Maybe 7 months.

Originally Posted by Broaner
Sadly, I very highly doubt they will be done in your predicted time period. They sell tons of cheap poor qaulity parts to the naive public before they become educated of their business practices. That is the only way they survive.
If someone would please tell me what qualifications they have "R&Ding" parts for ANY car AND prove it, I'll give you $1000 via Paypal ASAP. Everything they sell is either a complete knock of of another company's or is a newly "R&D'd" product that is made to JUST fit the car it is intended for. How it performs is a shot in the dark . All I can say is that you are correct in the aspect that they are able to make a **** load of $ from misinformed/uneducated buyers.

The bottom line is this. Any monkey with a credit card can go to an exhaust shop, pay a couple $ to have a custom Y pipe made and then have them reproduced in a 3rd world country for peanuts.

CE, would you like to answer? I highly doubt it.
Old 01-01-2005, 01:39 PM

What ever happend to the turbo kit??
Old 01-18-2005, 07:57 PM
2060lbs and falling...

The sh!tty company continues to maintain lackluster performance. Why do they sponsor the .org again?