Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Phiadelphia car scams......www.kurceba.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2004, 09:22 PM

Phiadelphia car scams......www.kurceba.com

people from philly looking for new or used cars don't ever buy from a place called Kurceba........www.kurceba.com............they are a bunch of scammers......i recently bought a fully loaded max with 72k miles on it for 13K and paid over price for it and now the car is having problems.........theres a lot of car scams out there.....don't be a victim like me.........it sucks....
Old 05-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

One) You should post this in the dealership/vendor expirences.

Two) ALways get a car fax and 2 mechanic inspections on the car.

Three) Heard of the BBB and Lemon laws, if you bought it in a certain alloted time you can get all your money back. Call and find out.

Proph
Old 05-26-2004, 12:06 AM

Besides to be honest and not too chop you down too much..

You over paid cause you didnt do your research. And you actually bought a car from this website http://www.kurceba.com . Im sorry but if I had a car dealership, I would see sucker imprinted on your head.

Proph
Old 05-26-2004, 07:02 AM
blah

I just bought my Max and had a brake problem. I took the car back to the dealer and they fixed it for free. When I test drove the car it was fine and when I took it home the following day after an inspection there was a loud humming noise coming from the rear wheels. It turns out the rear caliper needed to be replaced. The cost $250.00. How much did I pay? $0.00

If you have a lot of problems with your car I think you have like 3 days to return it and get a full refund.

Always check the Kelly blue book (kbb.com) value of the car. You should never pay over that value or else your getting ripped off unless it has some very expensive custom equipment. I paid like $300 below the kbb value and I'm assuming this because there were a couple of little scratches on exterior and there was some sun damage on the wood trim. And my car came with a 6 month warranty.

What was the scam?? What was wrong with the car?
Old 05-26-2004, 07:21 AM
Hella internets

even if the car is customized, i STILL wouldnt pay more than KBB...Usually when a car is modified its a big sign that the guy b4 you beet it up, very rarely is it ever an opposite case...

You have to realize that whenever you modify ANYTHING on a car, dont ever expect to get ANY money back on it... specially if your selling it together, no one, unless your an idiot will give you extra money for it, unless its something that has to do with the exterior (ie, body kit) or maybe a sterio system, but even then...dont expect much for it...

as for you getting ripped off, you asked for it buddy, no offense, OR disrespect...but purchasing a car isnt a very easy thing to do, very time consuming and costly (even if your not gona buy the car...you gota get it inspected) As a pointer for you as well as others, stick to large resale dealers, like an ACTUAL car dealership, dont go to those mom and pops dealers out in the ghetto....or you will most likely get ripped....

Old 05-26-2004, 09:07 AM

holy crap, did you get a look at that website?!??!!??! One look at that logo and I'd say ohh hell no. Crazy-*** logo, misspellings left and right, and who in their right mind would label themselves "The King Of Bling". Yuck.
Old 05-26-2004, 01:53 PM

update......i took my car back to the dealer and *****ed...he is fixing the problem as we speak for free because the car has a 3 year warrenty on it.........but i still paid overprice......i guess live and learn....
Old 05-26-2004, 01:59 PM

i dunno i guess it's not that bad....problem is getting fixed and the car is in perfect condition, fully loaded, leather, body wise....i check kbb and it book valeus at 12200............
Old 06-07-2004, 07:25 PM
Reported

not a very professional website for the "king of bling". i think my cat could have done a better photochop of those people in the benz. hideous!