Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Is Redlinemax.com a scam?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 05:38 PM

Is Redlinemax.com a scam?

Last month on the 20th I orderd new cerfiro headlights, red/clears and door sills from redlinemax.com
i called them 2 weeks ago, and they said it would be there the following monday
I waited till now, and still nothing
i tried to call their support number on the page, as i did the first time
and it goes to some shady answering machine
wtf
was i burnt
anyone bought anything there?
Old 05-19-2005, 05:42 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

If I were you I would start emailing them, calling them and leaving multiple messages on their answering machine until I found out what was going on.

I had a similar experience with custom maxima, so I did what I described above and they eventually resolved the issue after it got forwarded to the managers.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:47 PM

ya, keep spamming them call a few times, try to reach a live person once you do... and they give you the run around then call ur credit card company and proclaim fraud on your payment.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:49 PM
Maximoneypit

i doubt its a scam - one of the moderators on this forum is the owner.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:09 PM

Redlinemax.com is a great company, I know the owner personally and he is a great guy. Contact Corey, i'm sure there is just a misunderstanding.
Old 05-19-2005, 06:27 PM

I speak to corey frequently, and I am going to vouch that there is NO scam going on over there. He may just be busy or didnt get around to the voice mails yet.. Give him a call again and let him know whats going on im sure you will get a hold of him.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:28 PM

I ordered clear corners a couple weeks ago. I'm not expecting them quite yet, but a question I asked in my second last email wasn't answered (replied to though) so I sent another one a couple days ago and heard nothing back yet...haven't tried calling though.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:54 PM
Chocolate_Boi_1Der

i can tell you that he just bought a house so hes been a little backlogged on time, hit him up and hell set you straight, just a little time to get to you due to some circumstances, im sure.

my item was damaged by the postal service (Who packaged it) and he had it swapped within two days and resent to me at his cost. twice, due to the similar error.
Old 05-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

they are good people at redline they are really busy they shop is always packed during this time of year i spent most of my weekends there last year... but customer relation has dropped since angie aint there anymore
Old 05-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Sittin' On Chrome

redlinemax has always been under good ownerships.
Old 05-19-2005, 09:48 PM

from what ive heard.. they're very trustable.. im sure its just a simple mistake.. maybe they've been mad busy being how popular it is
Old 05-20-2005, 06:11 AM
^ Jeff™

I don't think Redlinemax would be a sponsor of Maxima.org if they were shady.
Old 05-20-2005, 07:58 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

They are my #1 business to deal with for my car stuff. Sometimes it takes a while but no one really can beat there prices. If you tell them you are from the .org you get the best discount available.
Old 05-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Licensed to Spell

:o)

Originally Posted by Ruthless
Last month on the 20th I orderd new cerfiro headlights, red/clears and door sills from redlinemax.com
i called them 2 weeks ago, and they said it would be there the following monday
I waited till now, and still nothing
i tried to call their support number on the page, as i did the first time
and it goes to some shady answering machine
wtf
was i burnt
anyone bought anything there?
While what you're experiencing is inexcusable , I can promise you that you won't get ripped off. Your items will come (or your money refunded) even if you do need to wait and/or keep bugging them.
Old 05-20-2005, 12:13 PM

Naah man, from what's I've heard around, they're solid man. Like ptatohed says Just keep bugging 'em
Old 05-21-2005, 06:37 AM

If I must vouch too, I bought My BodyKit from Redline. It was a good business deal from start to finish. Even after I bought the kit, I was called a few times and asked how everything was going with it! They were trying to make sure everything was all right. Great People I think. Although... I still haven't put that kit on ... Maybe one day...
Old 05-23-2005, 07:55 AM
Licensed to Spell

Originally Posted by drivinmax
i dont know about redline but I KNOW FOR DAMN SURE custommaxima is a freakin scam
i ordered and paid for a set of diamond corner lights 9 months ago and everything i call them they say oh in 3 weeks we'll get them

they are selling stuff they dont even own

the guy that i talked to said they dont have them in stock and the company they bought them from didnt even make them get

Wait, relax a little drivin. While I dispise what customripoffa has become, it is a known fact that the diamond corners are not available right now. I tried 4+ places with no luck (all out of stock). In fact, like you, I have paid for two sets through sport compact only and that was many months ago. (But I paid $45 and you paid $59 ). But, yeah, that 3 week thing is funny because that's what I get too! lol "We'll have them in three weeks"
Old 05-23-2005, 08:29 AM
Redlinemax Owner

Wow I have never recievecd am\n email from this guy , I am sitting at Redline right now. However this guy hasn't recieved his order because he is in CanadA he made a nice size order with us and wee don't want him to get hit with the large customs charges so we wanted to make sure that everything went together including his Cefiro's which were on Backorder when he ordered. I have the Cefiro's in front of me and Will be sending them out right away. We try to always have someone here to answer the phones at redline untill we open our shop by the end of the year, however when no one is here the phone is forwarded to my cell. So sorry You didn't get through. Also I check the emails here 20 times a day!!!!! And have never recieved anything from you. Thanks Cant Get ryte for the Support, I am moving now abruptly and have to be moved by the 31st so things are going crazy for me especially since Im working on about 10 new products for the max Which I hoppe to all be available Jukly 1st. I will Show you that REDLINEMAX.com is by far not a scam and probably the 1 company that is working hard to get all of yourr questions and needs answered.

Any Questions Call me
Corey
Old 05-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Redlinemax Owner

Originally Posted by maxdriver
they are good people at redline they are really busy they shop is always packed during this time of year i spent most of my weekends there last year... but customer relation has dropped since angie aint there anymore

Since You posted it,I'll respond to it, I have had alot of problems dealing with Ange's people which waspart of our deal. They essentially dismissed us instead working with us as they were contracted to do. In one case an emblem that they were supposed to ship same day to a customer they shipped a month later since they did not want to look for it. I have made trips 1 and 2 times a week to NY (4 hour drive) to make hand deliver people bodykits and pick up my stock because Ange's people wont ship it to me like they were supposed to. So, Customer service, I've been Busting my a.SS for my customers however the support on the other side has fallen throught the cracks. For theses reasions, I have been sourcing new contacts and new ways to get product to everyone quickly. So now we have quite abit of things in stock regularly and others we can get to you very Quickly!
Old 05-23-2005, 11:24 AM

Redline is not a scam. I vouch for corey. He has alot on his plate right now and you bytchin and makin bogus accusations is a bytch move. Man I am sure you will get your things in a couple of weeks. The fact that you are in Canada makes it a little more difficult as you should be well accustomed too. Take it easy, relax and continue to support instead of trying to sabotage business. He is a good guy, and works hard for his customers. My piece has been stated.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:30 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

RedlineMax under Corey's leadership is a top of the line business. Corey is professional and goes above and beyond to meet or exceed customer requests. Scam, hell NO, what it seems like is lack of communication, Corey can't address an issue if it is not presented. You want to talk about back order problems, just try ordering something from STILLEN.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:38 AM

I wish he'd return my emails. I've sent about 3 with no response.
Old 06-01-2005, 08:43 AM
Nations 1st 6th Gen Turbo

Originally Posted by Northern Maxima
I wish he'd return my emails. I've sent about 3 with no response.
His business does have a customer support phone number, try this: 1-301-218-7336
Old 06-01-2005, 07:14 PM

Thanks, maybe I'll try that. I was hoping to avoid long distance charges.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:28 AM
Licensed to Spell

Originally Posted by Northern Maxima
Thanks, maybe I'll try that. I was hoping to avoid long distance charges.

Every business should have a 1-800 number.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:22 PM

I ordered Sarona Side Skirts and the Skyline rear bumper from him. From what I understand, he is aquired redlinemax.com a few months ago, and at least with the body kit he had some supplier issues. I didn't need it soon at all, but he paid to 2nd day air my body kit to me when he finally got it (Big $$$). Luckily for him, DHL screwed up, and he got free shipping out of it. Nothing but from me!
Old 10-30-2005, 01:45 AM

this company is a great one all i got to say is corey is a great guy and can be trusted with their products and their service
Old 11-01-2005, 07:51 AM
Licensed to Spell

Originally Posted by krmaxima
this company is a great one all i got to say is corey is a great guy and can be trusted with their products and their service

5+ month old thread?
Old 12-30-2005, 08:19 AM

5 month old or not ill vouch for redlinemax and corey. great service and had next day shipping on my product. fast reliable and friendly service. A+++ (haha damn you ebay)
Old 12-31-2005, 07:48 PM
retired moderator

I'll post my 2 cents, same as the other redlinemax threads:

Corey is a good guy and a longstanding member of the maxima community...my dealings with him from the beginning have always been excellent, even before I knew him personally or had the redlinemax.com banner down there vvvvv . I've been to his house/shop personally and know he's working hard to give everyone the best deal and best service out there. The service will only improve further once the new shop is up and running!