Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

SCO sucks once again.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 01:06 PM

SCO sucks once again.....

Well the 1st time it was fenders now its gauges.I ordered n20,fuel pressure and air/fuel for my triple gauge pod.Well the jerkoff that works there tell me you can pick up mechanical gauges because there cheaper and they all work the same.I drop the car off to jeff at maximum tunning and he calls me and tell me the guy over at sco is a fukin retard because mechanical gauges cant be install in the car.So now i call up sco and they tell me that they will refund me on the gauges i have and send the new ones to jeff shop because thats where my car is and then i get a phone call from sco tellin me they cant refund me on the gauges i bought because it was more then 30 days.O0o0o when 0o0o when will i stop dealing with this *** ups.So now my cars down till next week because i have to wait till they send jeff them to put them in.

SO in conclusion just make sure you think careful about when you order from them and you know you **** about what you order because it seems that they dont know there *** from there elbow when it come to certain things about cars.So now iam stuck with 2 gauges so if anyones interested let me know and for SCO thank you for ****** me once again.
Old 03-24-2006, 02:07 PM
I'm nutty for Nissans

did you specify where you wanted to mount the gauge? if so, then sure they are at fault not mentioning the issue. but if you look up any MFP gauge it reads on it, "do not mount inside." so you should have known what you were getting if you have been reserching the parts. if you didnt specify then you cant blame them.

also you can mount a mechanical fuel gauge in the cockpit if you use an isolator. it uses a diaphram and alcohol or anti freeze to move the gauge.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:24 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I ordered most of my stuff from them and they have been flawless...

Did you talk to Steve? He is the best and makes everything a breeze.
Old 03-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Project Ruby......

I've ordered my GReddy exhaust and a front strut bar from them, no problems what-so-ever.

I'm sure they can straighten something out. I also suggest talking to Steve.
Old 03-25-2006, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by JSutter
did you specify where you wanted to mount the gauge? if so, then sure they are at fault not mentioning the issue. but if you look up any MFP gauge it reads on it, "do not mount inside." so you should have known what you were getting if you have been reserching the parts. if you didnt specify then you cant blame them.

also you can mount a mechanical fuel gauge in the cockpit if you use an isolator. it uses a diaphram and alcohol or anti freeze to move the gauge.

yes i did told him exactly what i needed and he said get the mechanical ones because its the same thing but cheaper.So iam hoping steve sees this thread and can help me out because its sucks bs.They tell me i can send them back and they will credit me and then they call and say your beat,i mean i have gotten alot of items from them too but it just pisses me off when something doesnt go smoothly or they fukk up then iam beat on returning the item.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:05 AM
I'm nutty for Nissans

well comming on here like this does nothing. hoping for steve to see this thread is not the way to go about this. contact them and resolve the problem.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:17 AM

i tried contacting steve it goes to his vmail and i leave a message and no one calls back.....so not much more i can do,just was giving you guys aheads up
Old 03-26-2006, 08:39 AM

Sorry about your mishap. I just ordered some parts from SCO and everything went great, I will definitely buy from them again.