Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

www.autoanything.com STAY AWAY

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 03:40 PM
VIP Maxima

www.autoanything.com STAY AWAY

stay away from this website. i ordered 15mm eibach spacers for the max from them. the spacers didnt fit. they would sit on the hub but stay 5mm away from the rotor face. i went on and on with them and eibach for days before they concluded its defective (sent in multiple pictures and measurements). i sent it back to eibach and got my FULL money back. then 2 days ago autoanything sends me an email saying that the "return" has been denied because the item was used and that i have to pay them again because the item is not resellable !. they also sent the spacers back to me.

cliffs: they sent me an item that doesnt fit, i return it and they deny it for being "used".

p.s, they are stupid a$$holes too. this is what they tell me...

Me: "if you were in my shoes and received an item that is suppose to fit your car but it doesnt, what would you do?"
Salesperson: "i would take it to the dealership and claim that the car is defective"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2007, 07:38 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

damn hellz yea i'd be pissed too.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:01 AM

how are they gonna RESELL a defective item.

i thought yo usent it to eibach, why would autoanything deny your refund if you were dealing with eibach
Old 07-06-2007, 10:18 AM
VIP Maxima

autoanything told me to send it to eibach. eibach tested the spacers and claims "its not defective" so autoanything wants its money back because the item is not defective and not resellable. autoanything sends me an invoice through paypal to request a payment and i just denied it. not defective my a$$. if anything id gladly drive the 30 minutes to eibach warehouse and show them myself that their stupid spacers doesnt fit the maxima !

Old 07-06-2007, 05:09 PM

were they expensive?
Old 07-06-2007, 06:45 PM
VIP Maxima

$130..........

Old 07-06-2007, 09:14 PM
Droppin logs

Me: "if you were in my shoes and received an item that is suppose to fit your car but it doesnt, what would you do?"
Salesperson: "i would take it to the dealership and claim that the car is defective"
Wow that is some excellent advice...
Old 07-07-2007, 10:32 AM

I posted the same issue while back. I don't know if you got the adapter type.
I include the picture showing there is a huge gap between the spacer and the wheel hub. Try use my picture and send to Eibach and see what they say. I didn't buy from www.autoanything.com, I got it from an .org sponsor.

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?t=519169
Old 07-07-2007, 10:46 AM
VIP Maxima

YUP. SAMETHING here. it would sit on the hub but far away from rotor face. eibach spacers are a POS, their stud shoulders are too big and destroyed all the teeth inside my hub as i forced them in. H&R on the other hand, fit like a lock and key mechanism, and the spacers sits flush no problems. difference between german and american POS. if it all comes down to it, i WILL drive the 30 minutes to eibach facility and raise hell after they fail to put it on MY car. trust me i sent in dozens and dozens of pictures of the gap & measurements and anything else they requested. they still claim they tested it and it fits no problems. my a$$

they need to get with the program and follow up on their policy.

Defective items
If an item arrives in a not-new condition as a result of manufacturer defect, or a defect occurs during the intended use of the product, we will send you a pre-paid UPS shipping label to use for returning your order to AutoAnything.

To get this shipping label and a valid RA#, see our full return procedure above. Once you've got both the label and the RA#, just ship the defective item with the original packaging, paperwork and parts back to us. We'll process your return and ship you a replacement or credit your account promptly.

**AutoAnything does not reimburse for labor charges or installation time under any circumstance
lolz they told me the only way to get my money back is to sell it on ebay and i told them that i already got my money back and they can keep sending as many invocies as they want to me requesting payment but ill just reject all of them.

Old 07-17-2007, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by VIP Maxima
stay away from this website. i ordered 15mm eibach spacers for the max from them. the spacers didnt fit. they would sit on the hub but stay 5mm away from the rotor face. i went on and on with them and eibach for days before they concluded its defective (sent in multiple pictures and measurements). i sent it back to eibach and got my FULL money back. then 2 days ago autoanything sends me an email saying that the "return" has been denied because the item was used and that i have to pay them again because the item is not resellable !. they also sent the spacers back to me.

cliffs: they sent me an item that doesnt fit, i return it and they deny it for being "used".

p.s, they are stupid a$$holes too. this is what they tell me...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!

Try this site.

http://www.performancecenter.com/pro...andname=Eibach

They Have Eibach Spacers i know you had problems with them but they have different widths maybe you got the wrong ones.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:21 PM
VIP Maxima

is it possible for them to send me to collections if i dont pay them?

the situation is as follows right now:

I purchased & paid.
received item and didnt fit.
returned item & got money back.
item was sent back to me.
autoanything has sent 3 e-mails to pay them back.

at this point i have the item and my money in hand. they sent me e-mails telling me to click the link inside so the bill can be invoiced to my paypal !

should i contact paypal about this matter or should i just ignore them? can they send me to collections?

Old 07-17-2007, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by VIP Maxima
is it possible for them to send me to collections if i dont pay them?

the situation is as follows right now:

I purchased & paid.
received item and didnt fit.
returned item & got money back.
item was sent back to me.
autoanything has sent 3 e-mails to pay them back.

at this point i have the item and my money in hand. they sent me e-mails telling me to click the link inside so the bill can be invoiced to my paypal !

should i contact paypal about this matter or should i just ignore them? can they send me to collections?
Goto paypal. Let them sort it all out
Old 07-17-2007, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Andrew
Goto paypal. Let them sort it all out
on that. they should be able to take care of it. just tell them they keep billing and you dont have the product anymore.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:46 PM
depoautolights

they wont turn you into collections..if they do, it definitely wont go on your credit cos im assuming they dont have your SSN

Old 08-26-2007, 11:03 AM
VIP Maxima

true, i ignored their emails and never heard back from them again so far...

Old 08-26-2007, 06:41 PM
i has college

As long as you followed their return policy correctly up to the point of sending item back and receiving reimbursement, that's a closed case, history.

From that point on, the situation in a nutshell was that they sent you an item WITHOUT you requesting it. As long as you print a copy of their return policy, receipts for the transactions (you paying for the spacers and you receiving reimbursement) and you have the receipt from UPS that shows you shipped it back, there's NO way you're at risk with collections AFAIK.

They messed up by sending them back before you gave back the reimbursement. They sent you a free set of spacers. I'd sell them on ebay for some extra cash, dood.