Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Import Car Parts Plus

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 07:53 AM

Import Car Parts Plus

I guess they're usually quick with orders, but not with mine. This is my 2nd time ordering with them, and it's already been 21 days - still no product. My 1st order came to my house on the 2nd day! I was so pleased with the quickness, I was so sure I would recommend them.

After the first few days of nothing coming in or no email about tracking information, I called them. Stated that my order, Progress RSB, was not in stock, and they were receiving it later in the week of 3/7; after that, I would receive it with 2 day shipping after that. Ok, sounds fine.
I get busy with work, and weekends I've traveled - so I haven't had much time to get the status update (didn't receive any emails either). After 20 days, still haven't received anything. Just called them, and he said it's being shipped from another warehouse (?). Not sure what's going on...but I recommend calling them ahead and make sure what you want is in stock with them. Or else you'll be waiting a while.....that's all...guess I got lucky with the first order I placed with them.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:11 AM

After 27 days after I placed my order, I finally get a tracking number....... great service.....
Old 07-19-2010, 07:17 AM

I ordered an Emanage Ultimate from them on July 8th and got an email from Justin DeMatteo the same day stating that in 5-8 days, I'd have a tracking number. Eleven days later, no number so I give them a call. Justin (sales rep?) says that he is not showing a tracking number either (which is why I never got an email from him with the number I suppose). Says he has to call the warehouse and check on the status of my EU. So that's almost two weeks after the money was deducted from my account and no one can tell me where my piggyback controller is at. These things are not cheap.

Bottom line: If you take a customer's money and say that in 5-8 days it will ship, it should ship in 5-8 days. If after 11 days the whereabouts of the item are unknown, that is unacceptable.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:43 PM

well, ive had a similar run in... i tried to order my greddy SE exhaust from them... paid for it and all. although it was by far the BEST price, they didnt have it in stock and would have to wait for greddy... so i found it elsewhere and they were quick to give me a refund with no questions asked... they have great communication as well! so like in the first post, make sure they have it on hand!!! other than that, great guys!