Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Jmautoracing

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by cjandura
like i pointed out my day starts at 430am and ends at about 9pm most of the time i dont leave my office beside for the 2+ hour drive to and from work.put your solution in a email sent it to me.i will not conduct business with you with out proper documented proof ie email/paperwork im sure everybody watching understands that and that a agreement over the phone has no standing.
Well I'm going to step in here and let you know that if you don't post more pics of the damage, I'm going to put this thread where it can't be accessed and ban you for good. Too many people here have been burned over someone elses stupidity to get something for nothing. Show more proof and you'll be left alone. Period.

Jmautoracing, don't do anything until more pics are posted here of the damage from different angles.
Old 09-22-2010, 12:40 PM

+1^^^^^
Old 09-22-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm needing a caw

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Old 09-22-2010, 01:02 PM

it just got real
Old 09-22-2010, 02:17 PM
Sponsor

While I will not disclose the details of our conversation finally for privacy reasons, I am letting everyone know that I am going to take care of the customer. At JM Auto Racing, we stand by our customers 100% no matter the reason. If I put a product on my website its because I stand behind it.

While cjandura was way out of line accussing me or megan that they intentionally destroyed the exhaust and sent it out to him. He was wrong, for the way he handeled everything and the way he acted towards my comapny especially going to other forums and posting things.

I do however, Cjandura need a bunch of photos including the box. and all. Your new exhaust is shipping tomorrow so unless I have those pictures it will not ship out.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by deezo
Well I'm going to step in here and let you know that if you don't post more pics of the damage, I'm going to put this thread where it can't be accessed and ban you for good. Too many people here have been burned over someone elses stupidity to get something for nothing. Show more proof and you'll be left alone. Period.

Jmautoracing, don't do anything until more pics are posted here of the damage from different angles.
I will post pics about 11pm.so in exchange can i get something from JM that states that he just didnt find one that damaged somewhere and sent it to me.like i said im not looking for anything but for it to be replaced.i never asked for anything else.
1. the box isnt damaged
2. non of the other parts are damaged
3. the box was taped shut(metal staples not holding it shut
4. no packing materal in the box
Old 09-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Sponsor

I will make sure it is insepcted by whoever is going to be responsible for shipping a new one out. Me or megan.

Maybe you should respond to the childish actions of not contacting me first and posting this stuff on my other forums. I pay good money each month to advertise on all these forums so for you to infringe on that stuff without speaking to me first was very wrong
Old 09-22-2010, 02:28 PM
I'm needing a caw

Why would anyone intentionally send out a damaged exhaust like that?
Old 09-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Sponsor

They wouldn't
Old 09-22-2010, 02:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JM AUTO RACING
I will make sure it is insepcted by whoever is going to be responsible for shipping a new one out. Me or megan.

Maybe you should respond to the childish actions of not contacting me first and posting this stuff on my other forums. I pay good money each month to advertise on all these forums so for you to infringe on that stuff without speaking to me first was very wrong
Did you not refer me to Megan about all the past shipping issues.and if the package came from megan why would i not contact them first about the damaged product? it did come directly from them thats what you told me this afternoon so as shippers they are responcable isnt megan the one thats going to have to process the fedex paperwork sense it was shipped from their warehouse under their fedex account.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Why would anyone intentionally send out a damaged exhaust like that?
I dont know but it just dont look right.like i said to him on the phone it looks like it was damaged and then wrapped up because there is not a scratch anywhere else.to me it looks like the piece was damaged then welded on because the actual muffler housing isnt scratched and it looks perfectly lined up with the other.
i have learned my lesson about buying from vendors in general unless other members have done so without issues in the past.this is my second burn from newer vendors on this forum and neither burn was for small amounts of money.atleast JM is going to exchange the exhaust.the 4 struts and cash are a lost cause.

Last edited by cjandura; 09-22-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Banned

Did you email me the information like we talked about this afternoon saying when fedex is going to pick this one up along with just a brief statement saying it is being exchanged for an undamaged unit.also please include the return tracking number so we both know when the package arrives back to wherever it is going.

-2 on respond to the childish actions

Last edited by cjandura; 09-22-2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: forgot something
Old 09-22-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm needing a caw

Why would anyone damage an exhuast, weld it together and send it? makes no sense.

Why do you need written proof? You have it here. JM Auto Racing is putting up more than you in this case, if he's actually scamming you, he's risking the bad press, the elimination of his vendor status and a permanent ban.

I'd say the ball in in your court. So far, I haven't seen much from you so far.

But let's get it resolved. Sooner rather than later.
Old 09-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Banned

Why would anyone damage an exhuast, weld it together and send it? makes no sense.

Why do you need written proof? You have it here. JM Auto Racing is putting up more than you in this case, if he's actually scamming you, he's risking the bad press, the elimination of his vendor status and a permanent ban.

My concern is sending this out without something in writing saying im getting something back in return and if i get banned i wont have all this proof in my defense.believe me i want it resolved i may have went off the handle but like i said 2x times from vendors plus a 4 week nissan dealer burn for some damn launch control that i will probly never use that they so called fixed now my 3rd gear surges at 3200 rpm what a month.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:00 PM

if i gather right he's sending you a new one before you send out yours
Old 09-22-2010, 05:49 PM

Let's zoom that to 350% and look at the edges where the arrows point to. This is obviously photoshopped.

This guy probably does this kind of thing to get free stuff all the time and is subscribed to this thread waiting to see when his cover is blown.

Last edited by Lyoko; 09-22-2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Added some information.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Sponsor

I think its the wrappin that's still on the exhaust
Old 09-22-2010, 05:56 PM

I think its the wrappin that's still on the exhaust
If it was the wrapping, the rest of it would be blurred out as well. If you zoom in enough to the original, you can see the line where the editing started very easily.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:18 PM
My axles cry for mercy...

JM Auto Racing is putting up more than you in this case, if he's actually scamming you, he's risking the bad press, the elimination of his vendor status and a permanent ban.

Originally Posted by phatboislim
if i gather right he's sending you a new one before you send out yours
These 2 statements say it all. Nothing against you as of now cjandura, but as of now, you are truly in the wrong for how you handled this situation so far. You can still make it right though. The next step in this process is to post the pics that JMAUTO requested. The fact that he is willing to send out a replacement product after ONLY seeing pictures over the internet and not a physical damaged product placed in his hand first is reason enough for you to take a breather and comply with his requests.

As of now, JMAUTO's rep is not tainted at all. In fact its probably better just because of the way he's managing his company in a situation such as this.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:39 PM
Banned

Last edited by cjandura; 09-22-2010 at 07:45 PM. Reason: didnt know there is a 17 image limit
Old 09-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lyoko
Let's zoom that to 350% and look at the edges where the arrows point to. This is obviously photoshopped.

This guy probably does this kind of thing to get free stuff all the time and is subscribed to this thread waiting to see when his cover is blown.
oh WTF lets blow a picture of your head up 350% and compare the edges!
And once again what am i trying to get for FREE? some one please explain to me where this free stuff is comming in at.Myself or Joe from JM never discussed anything about free.JM ? did i ask for anything for FREE? has it come up in any of our conversations?

Last edited by cjandura; 09-22-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Banned

wow im no photoshop expert but that sure looks chopped and screwed. this guy must be kidding.

Last edited by Doomztown; 09-22-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:51 PM

Strategically taken pics I must say!
You have only one pic of the tips with damage and all others of the box?
Let's see some pics of the damage from different angles.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by essential1
These 2 statements say it all. Nothing against you as of now cjandura, but as of now, you are truly in the wrong for how you handled this situation so far. You can still make it right though. The next step in this process is to post the pics that JMAUTO requested. The fact that he is willing to send out a replacement product after ONLY seeing pictures over the internet and not a physical damaged product placed in his hand first is reason enough for you to take a breather and comply with his requests.

As of now, JMAUTO's rep is not tainted at all. In fact its probably better just because of the way he's managing his company in a situation such as this.
I didnt ask for him to send me one before i sent out the old one i expect him to sent Fedex to pick it up and give me tracking numbers so i know when it gets to him and then provide me with a tracking number for a replacement.I've been complient Very complient i may have handled it wrong but then again Megan who shipped this product to me acted like it was my fault.and then again theres all the so called miscommunication about which week,month or year i was going to recieve this so yeah i have been complient even when sirus at megan told me i did this by trying to install it.

Last edited by cjandura; 09-22-2010 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kukx30de
Strategically taken pics I must say!
You have only one pic of the tips with damage and all others of the box?
Let's see some pics of the damage from different angles.
Hi Albert,

I was told by JM auto racing that you received a damaged catback exhaust system. I would like to get this resolved for you and would like to know if you can send me some pictures of the damaged product as well as the box that it came in. Thanks!

James Lee

MEGAN RACING INC.
788 PHILIPS DR.
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91748

Office Hours
Monday - Friday 9:30am-6:00pm
General Phone : +1 (626)581-0988
Wholesale Fax : +1 (626)581-4332
Old 09-22-2010, 07:57 PM

Seems like its all working out smoothly.

Good Luck!
Old 09-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lyoko
If it was the wrapping, the rest of it would be blurred out as well. If you zoom in enough to the original, you can see the line where the editing started very easily.
If this is Photoshopped how the F did the inside get f'in squished in?tell me that and once again WTF would i benifit from for photoshopping something its getting replaced.IM NOT GETTING A F'IN FREE NOTHING.Like i said i asked for nothing FREE.
Old 09-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Doomztown
wow im no photoshop expert but that sure looks chopped and screwed. this guy must be kidding.
Do you know how to read in the ENGLISH language? Is FREE mentioned somewhere and i didnt see it?How would it benefit me to do some photoshop stuff to something that i have to return to him mind you i have already paid for this long ago and am only seeking the damaged unit to be replaced.So figure it the F*** out.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:08 AM

i lol'd a wutermelon @ the difference in how extreme this dent is compared to the other..

while yes that tip is a little bent, and its brand new....teh photoshopped pic just exaggerates teh extent of the damage...this could be solved by a partial refund, or a swap out and the one with the slightly dented tip could be sold as a scratch and dented part
Old 09-23-2010, 06:20 AM

does not look like this....

I can see slight damage on the bottom pic but it does not look anything like that image about. BTW, thanks for blowing it up because it def looks like "someone" modified the picture
to make it look more damaged than it is.

Last edited by deezo; 09-23-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:29 AM

If this is Photoshopped how the F did the inside get f'in squished in?tell me that and once again WTF would i benifit from for photoshopping something its getting replaced.IM NOT GETTING A F'IN FREE NOTHING.Like i said i asked for nothing FREE.
dude, come on and don't go there. I'll take this pic and shop the hell out of it and have people laughing their ***** off when they see it. I know what the Distort tool can do.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:36 AM

awesome thread, 'family man'

great way to show your family to remain truthful *smfh*

i hate people that love to exaggerate things worse than they are...only reason i would give this guy a replacement is because of the little ding, everything else FAILS in this thread!
Old 09-23-2010, 06:56 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by deezo

does not look like this....

I can see slight damage on the bottom pic but it does not look anything like that image about. BTW, thanks for blowing it up because it def looks like "someone" modified the picture
to make it look more damaged than it is.
What little dent the whole side is pushed in look at the pipe size.But anyway sense there is so much of this photoshop crap being talked about ive desided just to take JM to court.So now because of the wonderfull peanut gallery the 2 of you are Joe will now have to take off from work drive to Pa pay for my 4 lost days of work from the so called shipping issues in which i had to take off from work and then theres the rental care reinbursment from the first shipping screw up.and above all that he still going to have to take this exhaust and replace it with a non damaged one.i did not want to go this route but the photoshop comments have forced it.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:58 AM
Banned

awesome thread, 'family man'

great way to show your family to remain truthful *smfh*

i hate people that love to exaggerate things worse than they are...only reason i would give this guy a replacement is because of the little ding, everything else FAILS in this thread!
nice statement about my family bro why dont you come to 325 n new st in west chester and we can discuss how you truly feel.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:42 AM

how about you take more pics of the exhaust tip to confirm how the exhaust truly looks
Old 09-23-2010, 07:52 AM
Banned

how about you take more pics of the exhaust tip to confirm how the exhaust truly looks
Why dont you come see it for yourself.and we can discuss the above issue at the same time
Old 09-23-2010, 08:06 AM

What little dent the whole side is pushed in look at the pipe size.But anyway sense there is so much of this photoshop crap being talked about ive desided just to take JM to court.So now because of the wonderfull peanut gallery the 2 of you are Joe will now have to take off from work drive to Pa pay for my 4 lost days of work from the so called shipping issues in which i had to take off from work and then theres the rental care reinbursment from the first shipping screw up.and above all that he still going to have to take this exhaust and replace it with a non damaged one.i did not want to go this route but the photoshop comments have forced it.
This is exactly why they are saying to take multiple pics from multiple different angles of the DAMAGE especially. Like I said before, I have nothing against you, i'm trying to help both you and JMAUTO solve this mishap. But as far as the pics you posted, they honestly do look false. I know nothing about photoshop, but based on the second pic, the first one really does look doctored up. The other pictures are fine, but the real issue is the crushed tip.

As far as the comments saying that your trying to get something for free, what they are refering to is that JMAUTO is willing to send you a replacement based soley on pictures and is TRUSTING YOU to send the damaged product back to him after he sends the replacement. Meaning, you can potentially have possesion of two megan exhausts (even if one is damaged) therefore leaving JMAUTO negative $400. (or however much it costs) I'm not trying to say that this is what you're gonna do, but trying to show you how much JMAUTO is bending over backwards to satisfy his customer. Ray charles can see that.

And about you taking it to court, as of now, you really dont have a case. JM can print this thread and use it for evidence also. And as of where the thread stands right now, JM has a winning case simply because of the fact that he offered a way to resolve this situation in multiple places and you are still ranting and raving that he isnt taking care of you.

Don't take this as an attack towards you at all. And gain, I'm not saying that you're lying, nor am I taking sides. I've been scammed on the org twice in the past for a large sum of money, so I know how frustrating it can be. I'm just trying to help both you and JMAUTO solve this mishap. It looks like your going it the right direction by taking more pics like he requested, but you really do need to take more pics of the damage in question because as of now, the photoshop BS callers do have a valid point.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:08 AM

nice statement about my family bro why dont you come to 325 n new st in west chester and we can discuss how you truly feel.
Why dont you come see it for yourself.and we can discuss the above issue at the same time
If you are really going to take this issue to court by the way, this wont be a good look for you.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:11 AM

Why would you need rental car payback, if you opened the box, and saw the exhaust the way it was, why would you even make an appointment to have it installed. considering you were waiting and waiting for it, wouldnt you just wait until the box got there to make the appointment?

Just kinda curious
Old 09-23-2010, 08:17 AM

sorry i'm not an e-thug, i just take care of my family and teach them the right way to do things

Quick Reply: Jmautoracing