Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Discount Tire Center - City of Industry, CA [A+]

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 11:49 PM

Discount Tire Center - City of Industry, CA [A+]

Got my tires originally in the Pasadena, CA office in 2010, have had my tires rotated / fixed in Industry, CA for the past two years. Everytime I go in there, I get flawless service. Free lifetime rotations and balancing. I did not get the warranty when I first got my tires because I didn't think much of needing it until one of my tires got a bubble on the side wall due to a pot hole. I went in, and I purchased the tire and to my surprise, I was offered the warranty for all 4 of my tires at a very discounted price. It covers anything like un-fixable road hazard damage. About a month after I purchased the warranty, one of my tires went flat and I took it into the shop thinking they were just going to patch it up. They took very good care of any issues I had and to my surprise, They replaced that tire for free because of uneven wear due to my bad alignment. Now that's service you can count on and a peace of mind. I will definitely purchase from Discount Tires (Sponsor of Daijiro Yoshihara from the Falken Drift team.) again, and I highly recommend them. PLUS they price match your tires.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:57 AM
ATL

they are the best in the business!
Old 10-04-2012, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by ATL
they are the best in the business!
Indeed they are I'm glad someone else could vouch with my statement
Old 10-04-2012, 06:07 PM
ATL

i worked for them for a while, they are a great company. and your salesman is not suppose to replace a tire bc youre alignment. so obviously you found a cool salesman, build a personal relationship with him and ask for him each time. getting to know a cool salesman can save u major bucks.

theres 2 things their road hazzard doesnt cover, mechanical failure, ie alignment, and vandalism, which is covered by your auto insurance