Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Vacaville Nissan is really good

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2000, 08:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

The dealership in Vacaville, CA I really liked. While they are fairly new, like 2 or 3 months old, they were very nice and knowledgeable about Maxima's when I was inquiring about a AE 5-spd to test drive. While the didn't have the car on the lot, they were very friendly and didn't try and sell me something else even thought they didn't have what I wanted.

There parts department was also kind and, even though they were still getting used to the Nissan system (It is also a Jeep 5 star dealer) they took the time, and were faster than most dealers, to get me a part number and price, which was almost hald of what my home dealer charged, even though they knew they didn't have the part in stock and I probably wouldn't purchase from them as I was leaving town soon. They also wrote up a form as a lost sale for not carrying the part, and hopefully will stock it from now on.

Overall, I was very satisfied with this dealership, and would recommend it over any other dealership in Solano County for service.