General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

First it was the gum, Now I get sh!t thrown at..

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2002, 12:10 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

I've had some $hit happen to my Max as well and it pi$$ed me off cuz I never found out who did it. I hadn't even had my Max for a week when it was already egged! Then some stupid fockers shot out my back window one night with a pellet gun or something. Hit the window three times and the side of the car wich left a lil ding and chipped the paint. The window was shattered into a million pieces and the only thing holding it in was the tint. I was soooooo pi$$ed!
Old 09-30-2002, 12:13 PM

I know exactly what you meanabout these f*cking kids these days ange.....

there are kids in my neighborhood who insist on having these
"rock fights". What they do is they each grab a handful of rocks
and throw the entire handful at each other causing the rocks to
rain down on multiple cars at once.

I once caught them doing this right in front of my house, right next to my car I ran out to try and stop them but when I finally got out it was too late. A kid maybe 11-12 years old had just flung
a handful of rocks into the air at the opposing side (which happens to be my side of the block) I held my breath as I watched the rocks arc into the air and plummet back to the ground. Luckily...only three of the rocks hit the side of my car (causing paint chips of course)
and at this point...I smelled blood.

I ran up to the kid ready to slam my fist into his puny skull and would have done so if it wasnt for my neighbor who stopped me.
In the end, the kid received a verbal thrashing like no other and I told him if I ever caught him doing it again I'd take his nice bike and mash it pieces. Finally, I turned away in disgust knowing there was not much I could really do other than tell his parents who would probably say something like, "whatever *****..... good job son." (Most of my block is extremely racist)

It all comes down to good parenting...kids these days just don't get their asses beat enough.....that's what i think anyway.

the next morning.....all my valve caps were gone

anyways...sorry so long....but i been there ange.
Hope you dont have anymore of those encounters....
Old 09-30-2002, 12:20 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by Y2KevSE
W We all know 2Pac was the best. W

hehehe word up homie g dawg

Ange- that sucks but haha its cool that you got them back... people get so jealous of what other people have when material posessions dont mean crap ... kids do the same ish... all i can say is I garage my Max as much as possible one of my neighbors did the gum trick on my car... so i slashed his tires... ****er aint done **** since

all ya need now is your centercap
Old 09-30-2002, 12:25 PM

Maybe it's a northeast epidemic. I was in NYC this weekend celebrating a friends birthday at this lounge called gemini. Everything is cool till one of our girlfriends coming runnin in the bar and is like OMG so and so is getting attacked. We were like WHAT??? and ran out to catch the punks. By the time we got out there they were gone. We found out that a group of 9 or 10 kids grabbed lemons and limes from the grocery store right next door and started pegging people walking in the streets, including my friend, some homeless guys, some girls in club gear. They were also spraying bystanders with those annoyin party string stuff.

All in all I was ready to beat some A$$.
Old 09-30-2002, 12:40 PM
Disco Biscuit

Originally posted by SprintMax

Ange and her friend have been at my house before you started posting at hte org
you don't believe me.. ask her
Ha! I gotcha all beat.
All I gotta say is, I love The Village.

Ange, sorry to hear that those punk a$$ bishes tried to dis your ride like that. Damn kids these days....
Old 09-30-2002, 01:13 PM

Re: First it was the gum, Now I get **** thrown at..

Originally posted by 97MaxGurl
Earlier last week I left the car out for an hour in my residential parking lot and someone stuck a gum on side of my car (by the fuel door). That got me a bit pi$$ed but I wasn't sweating it (could of been worse than a gum).

Last weekend I went cruising with a girlfriend of mine in Hoboken/Newport Mall area of NJ. As I pulled into the BJ/Pep Boys Plaza by Newport Mall, some juvenile kids standing on the curbside threw some dried berries and dirt into the passenger side of my car as I passed by . My girlfriend was pi$$ed off as hell, I turned the music off and she stuck her head out and cussed off at them. I asked her to sit back down, I was steamed and in disbelief. Pulled over for a brief minute, looked at the car (my baby was fine), removed the top off a cup of iced coffee I had been drinking. As I pulled back out to the same street where they were, I see the same kid who threw the crap at my girlfriend taking a few steps onto the street (he thought he'd harass us one more time). I stepped on the gas WOT and took my car straight at him. He quickly realized that I was taking my car at him and not by him. The look on his face was 'holy ****- she's going to run us down'. I used my BB to avoid damaging my car with those worthless bastards as they hurried back onto the curbside, threw the cup of coffee right at them and took off. In all my anger, I'm glad that's all I had in my car and not something like beer bottles etc.

Was it because I had Biggie all turned up in my car and it's two Asian girls in the car? I sincerely hope that isn't the case.

I'm just really disappointed at the way kids are raised nowadays, they have godda*m respect for anyone and their property.
Really sorry what happened to you and your friend. I've been accused of being that "punk kid" before and trust me, i am definitely the exact opposite. I walked by a car, he slammed his brakes and flashed a badge(security guard i think) and he started yelling and crap but as soon as i started to approach him(in a nonthreaten way explaining that i was trying to avoid his car) he walked back to his car and left. I've had crap thrown at my car(coke, pickles) and i've had my car keyed twice(once, full length of the car at a Circuit city probably by some "punk kid"). But if i saw two asian chicks in a hopped up max, i'd flag ya down and ask you for your number or ask you to marry me But, yeah, kids got no respect for themselves or others anymore. Anyway, how bout your number?
Old 09-30-2002, 02:32 PM

Originally posted by slimer
but why waste some good coffee on some pos kids?
as long as it wanst Starbucks coffee then its ok to waste it
Originally posted by SprintMax
please lets not turn this into a biggie is great .. biggie is sucks argument.. biggie is one of the best if not the best rappers ever to grace the earth.. and alot of people still feel strongly about him..

well if you don't like rap.. you probably won't like biggie.. so lets end the debate right here
anything mid 90s Biggie/puff daddy (back when he was puff daddy) is good...im into the classic rock/metal ****-led zeppelin, metallica, ac/dc etc and i even like BIG
Old 09-30-2002, 02:54 PM

So let me get this straight 97MaxGurl, is an asian girl that drives a Maxima?
Old 09-30-2002, 03:05 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by orgasmicNYC
So let me get this straight 97MaxGurl, is an asian girl that drives a Maxima?
No, 97MaxGurl is an Inuit man that drives a 1968 El Camino.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:01 PM
Chick specializing in rounding up 100+ Maximas

Originally posted by Calvin
No, 97MaxGurl is an Inuit man that drives a 1968 El Camino.

Originally posted by Maximan190
as long as it wanst Starbucks coffee then its ok to waste it
it was Starbucks House blend

Originally posted by NuJerseyDrive
I would have done the same as you but be careful next time Ange, it's crazy out there...
yup.. I'm shopping for a paintgun this weekend.

Originally posted by Gotrice4
Anyway, how bout your number...

Originally posted by mitch33x
Ange, imma gonna steal your clears!
they're bolted on
Old 09-30-2002, 04:04 PM

Do you have a picture.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:06 PM

Do you have a picture.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:07 PM
Master Will

Old 09-30-2002, 04:13 PM

Looking good.
Old 09-30-2002, 04:23 PM

OO-OO! second gen Camaro do i see? :wink:
Old 09-30-2002, 04:35 PM

those rims are so heavy
Old 09-30-2002, 05:16 PM

wtf? let me at em
Old 09-30-2002, 06:24 PM

damn ange...sorry that happened too u.
i'm glad u scared the $hit out of them instead of jus driving off

hope nothing worse happens to u
Old 09-30-2002, 06:47 PM

someone at school chucked snowballs at my car before, i got really ****ed off, grabed some snow, i walk towards the guy (not run)... they were all looking at me all scared, grabed one of them SHOVED the snowball RIGHT INTO HIS FACE.

Then I drove the car to a different parking lot at old high school.

now that i think about it I should have aiming the car at them & chuck something else
Old 09-30-2002, 08:52 PM
Granny Driven

Dont worry Ange. Those kids will change when the'll grow up.(on the second though they wont) If I was in their place I would try to hook up with 2 Asian chicks on a MAx.
Old 09-30-2002, 09:43 PM

That's messed up!!!No Ange it's not the fact that your Asian or female, alot of kids today just don't have respect for anything or anybody. But you'll be alright, don't worry!! The sad part about it is those kids may meet with the wrong person and get seriously hurt and I've seen that happen alot.......
Old 09-30-2002, 09:46 PM

Hey mitch... lets trade cars. I've always wanted a neptune blue 5 speed.
Old 09-30-2002, 09:48 PM

Originally posted by costcowholesale
someone at school chucked snowballs at my car before, i got really ****ed off, grabed some snow, i walk towards the guy (not run)... they were all looking at me all scared, grabed one of them SHOVED the snowball RIGHT INTO HIS FACE.

Then I drove the car to a different parking lot at old high school.

now that i think about it I should have aiming the car at them & chuck something else
man, that sh|t aint nothing. this one time, i was picking up my gf at her work and it was late at night, so there wasnt a hole lot of ppl a round. i was just standin next to my car waitting and i see these 2 guys walkin by. when they walk buy, i see one of the guy throw a little piece of paper off to the side and it hits my Max! so I yells out, "hey, watch where you throw ur sh|t, u as$h0le!" they turn a round and the guy who threw the paper just shrugs and walks away! i yells out again, "Hey! apologise man!" he turns around and says, "whatever, man!" and they keeps on walking away.
i reach into my backseat and pull out my wooden bat (that i keep there just for cases like this) and I run up and hit him in the back of the head!
lol!!! you should have seen the sucker go down! that b*tch hit the ground and started bleeding! lol!!! that teaches u not to f*ck with my Maxima. his friend ran away and i think he was calling on his cell to call the pigs or something. so i left and called my girl and told her to take the bus home!
Old 09-30-2002, 10:22 PM

Originally posted by Antagonist

i see one of the guy throw a little piece of paper off to the side and it hits my Max!
i reach into my backseat and pull out my wooden bat (that i keep there just for cases like this) and I run up and hit him in the back of the head!
lol!!! you should have seen the sucker go down! that b*tch hit the ground and started bleeding! lol!!! that teaches u not to f*ck with my Maxima.

let's put down the bottle and join hands
Old 09-30-2002, 11:07 PM

Originally posted by MaximaPower

Old 10-01-2002, 03:48 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: First it was the gum, Now I get **** thrown at..

Earlier last week I left the car out for an hour in my residential parking lot and someone stuck a gum on side of my car (by the fuel door). That got me a bit pi$$ed but I wasn't sweating it (could of been worse than a gum)....

Good work! Similar thing happened to me last New Years Eve. I had some kids throw fire crackers at my car while I was driving through a grocery store parking lot. My dumb butt got out of the car and shoved one of them up against his truck by the throat. I don't really remember what I said to him. I was just seeing red. It finally registered that my g/f was screaming at me so I let him go, got in my car, and left.

I was glad I didn't get shot and that cops didn't show up!
Old 10-01-2002, 06:00 AM

Man, it's just messed up!!! I go to get in my car this morning and I notice one of my air stem caps were missing, so I walk around the car and they all were missing.

The stuff people will steal is never ending!!!
Old 10-01-2002, 06:25 AM

Do you have a picture.

dude...she's a hotty..
Old 10-01-2002, 06:33 AM
Blu
the tits

Originally posted by MaximaPower

Old 10-01-2002, 07:42 AM

Originally posted by NISMO808
Hey mitch... lets trade cars. I've always wanted a neptune blue 5 speed.
no way
Old 10-01-2002, 08:50 AM

Do you have a picture.
Old 10-01-2002, 09:00 AM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Damn Ange, that blows...

all I have to say is.. if you are older than 15, I will beat your facking azz for doing something like that.

Where is Newport mall?

I was at some mall in NJ, about 45 minutes from Goethals bridge.. with my friend and someone spilled soda all over his VW Golf in the parking lot.. have no idea where this was though

BTW, Biggie is nasty
Old 10-01-2002, 09:20 AM

It's not just kids though. A cyclist (late 20s early 30s) was having a bad day and decided to take it out on my car. He drop kicked the front passenger door causing about 1000 canadian dollars worth of damage (about 650 US). I ended up having to pay the deductible. I was so ****ed off I ended up fighting with the guy (more pushing than fighting) anyway, he tried biking away so I ran after him, pulled him down to the ground, and called the cops. Although he got charged with assault and vandalism, I got charged with assault as well.
So in the end, I got charged AND had to pay for the deductible of the repairs AND a rental car for the time of the repairs. All because some loser was having a bad day and decided to take it out on my car.
Sigh...
Old 10-01-2002, 09:29 AM

Originally posted by Axel

So in the end, I got charged AND had to pay for the deductible of the repairs AND a rental car for the time of the repairs. All because some loser was having a bad day and decided to take it out on my car.
Sigh...
OMG that sucks too! Damnit! Why do people suck so much!

I thought it was bad when people threw stuff out their car windows....
Old 10-01-2002, 09:38 AM

Originally posted by Lime

OMG that sucks too! Damnit! Why do people suck so much!

I thought it was bad when people threw stuff out their car windows....
Hey Erica! Long time no chat
Old 10-01-2002, 09:42 AM

Hey Erica! Long time no chat
ya! IRC sucked up too much bandwidth...hit me up on ICQ or AIM?
Old 10-01-2002, 02:20 PM

I got charged with assault as well.
Sigh...
dude..i feel for ya...that sucks that even the good ppl have to pay.

wats the world coming to
Old 10-02-2002, 05:34 PM

Maybe it's me, but does anybody think that there might be something wrong with gunning your car at someone cause they're being stupid? I'm not sure that 2 wrongs make a right. I imagine there's potential for it to have turned into vehicular homicide. I'm glad that nobody got hurt. I'm also glad that you scared the crap out of the kid. I have mixed feelings.
Old 10-02-2002, 05:42 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Originally posted by SamMan23
Maybe it's me, but does anybody think that there might be something wrong with gunning your car at someone cause they're being stupid? I'm not sure that 2 wrongs make a right. I imagine there's potential for it to have turned into vehicular homicide. I'm glad that nobody got hurt. I'm also glad that you scared the crap out of the kid. I have mixed feelings.
I'm surprised it took so long for someone to comment on this...

SprintMax is right...
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=155498

No one will flame a girl in this sausage fest we call maxima.org

I'm sure she can control her car, but ofcourse there is always that chance...
Besides, we all get p!ssed off sometimes, what can you do..
Old 10-02-2002, 05:56 PM

SamMan23, NYCe MaXiMa:
Let me ask you this, if you walk by (let alone drive) and get dirt thrown at your face for ABSOLUTLY NO REASON by complete strangers, would you have ignored them and walked onward?

SamMan23: They weren't 12 year old boys by any means, they were 'young adults' who KNEW exactly what they were doing. No worry, if you were the passenger who sat in my car and was cleaning dirt off your face, vehicular homicide is the last thing on your mind.

Peace

Quick Reply: First it was the gum, Now I get sh!t thrown at..