General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

First it was the gum, Now I get sh!t thrown at..

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 06:01 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

No respect...just because someone has it better or something nicer, they thing they can trash it.

As for a bag of marbles in the glove box? A buddy of mine carries an empty cup, and when something like that happens, well, he, uh, has this sudden urge to take a pi$$. Use you imagination for the rest ...
Old 10-02-2002, 06:03 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Originally posted by 97MaxGurl
SamMan23, NYCe MaXiMa:
Let me ask you this, if you walk by (let alone drive) and get dirt thrown at your face for ABSOLUTLY NO REASON by complete strangers, would you have ignored them and walked onward?

SamMan23: They weren't 12 year old boys by any means, they were 'young adults' who KNEW exactly what they were doing. No worry, if you were the passenger who sat in my car and was cleaning dirt off your face, vehicular homicide is the last thing on your mind.

Peace

I agree with you completely,
anyone here would have acted on it.
I don't blame you or criticize you for what you did.. You handled it well considering the next person might have pulled out a gun or something.. I understand your feelings, but you have to agree at least somewhat that there is a chance that it could have ended the wrong way..
but then again.. you have to fight back somehow..

I would have gotten caught up in the heat of the moment and it could have been a lot more serious..

Old 10-02-2002, 07:14 PM

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa

I agree with you completely,
anyone here would have acted on it.
I don't blame you or criticize you for what you did.. You handled it well considering the next person might have pulled out a gun or something.. I understand your feelings, but you have to agree at least somewhat that there is a chance that it could have ended the wrong way..
but then again.. you have to fight back somehow..

I would have gotten caught up in the heat of the moment and it could have been a lot more serious..

A guy here almost got killed recently. Got ganged up by 20 kids with ages ranging from 13-17. He didn't stand a chance.
I got carjacked by about 10 kids once. I didn't get out of the car, I just got out of there as fast as possible. You never know if they're alone or have a gang backing them up...sad but it's always been that way. You just never know...