General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Parts for sale... wheels etc.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2002, 10:31 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Parts for sale... wheels etc.

check it out...

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=155497
Old 10-01-2002, 10:42 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

you would think that when you post something For Sale in the For Sale forum, you would've posted it there for a reason. I mean since its For Sale, you'd think it wouldn't be necessary to be in anohter forum as well??
Old 10-01-2002, 10:50 AM

Originally posted by DA-MAX
you would think that when you post something For Sale in the For Sale forum, you would've posted it there for a reason. I mean since its For Sale, you'd think it wouldn't be necessary to be in anohter forum as well??

I provided a link in other forums for people who don't FREQUENT the For Sale forum. I know I am not in all of the forums ALL of the time, and sometimes because of that, one might miss out on it. I was trying to be courteous and let everyone know.

One could very well say, your post would have been better placed in the Feedback forum, but i hear what your are saying.
Old 10-01-2002, 11:04 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

well its not fair, others have done this and their posts been deleted...if others can't do it no one should! I just sold two things in the For Sale forum and I didn't have to link to any other forums! use your sig instead....

Originally posted by cwally

I provided a link in other forums for people who don't FREQUENT the For Sale forum. I know I am not in all of the forums ALL of the time, and sometimes because of that, one might miss out on it. I was trying to be courteous and let everyone know.

One could very well say, your post would have been better placed in the Feedback forum, but i hear what your are saying.
Old 10-01-2002, 11:12 AM

well its not fair, others have done this and their posts been deleted...if others can't do it no one should! I just sold two things in the For Sale forum and I didn't have to link to any other forums! use your sig instead....

I believe the OTHER people who have had there posts deleted are the people who have put the items for sale in OTHER forums. What I have done, and I believe is the proper procedure is providing a link back to the For Sale Forum, which makes it ok. That is fine that you didnt link it back to the for sale forums but that was your choice.

And I believe that ALL of us are guilty of posting where we shouldn't at one point. But I believe I am doing it correctly.
Old 10-01-2002, 12:23 PM
Blu
the tits

Old 10-01-2002, 12:41 PM
Former Sponsor

dude cawally did the right thing... if you wanted to post about the items he has for sale you follow the link to the FS forum... then you post