General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

Another Bogus Ticket: GRRRRRRRRRRR

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2002, 11:34 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

some cops are d!cks some arent.

ive been pulled over for one illegal thing and citied but he over looked anything else thats illegal. sometimes it seems as long as they get a good speeding ticket off of you they dont care about anything else.

other times they hit me for everything under the son.

it all depends on the cop and weather or not his wife gave him as$ the night before.
Old 10-03-2002, 03:09 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

it was the lights that got you pulled over... but the plates are kinda I can see why sprint is giving you a hard time on that one.
Old 10-03-2002, 03:45 PM

Originally posted by nismo2020
some cops are d!cks some arent.

ive been pulled over for one illegal thing and citied but he over looked anything else thats illegal. sometimes it seems as long as they get a good speeding ticket off of you they dont care about anything else.

other times they hit me for everything under the son.

it all depends on the cop and weather or not his wife gave him as$ the night before.
In Philly cops have no presence at all. The city has a population about 40% that of NYC, yet NYC has what, 4 times as many cops? If the City wants cameras at intersections to stop vehicular homicide and prevent accidents, the ACLU screams bloody murder.

When you pay property and school taxes, do you say, gee, for my 6 grand per year I sure hope our township doesn't have too many cops? Of course not, you want cops, you want schools, you want sanitation, you want parks, etc.

I don't love cops, but in general, I'm glad they're around when people need them. Maybe the 18 year-old cop is susceptible to the abuse of power ego trip, but just like anyone else, there's a maturity factor. Seems to me the lawbreakers are the ones who openly say derogatory things about cops and people in general. just my .02, don't have a cow
Old 10-03-2002, 04:07 PM

Originally posted by max1ma97se
cops are a$$holes and there hella jealous (u do have a nice car tho) one time when a cop pulled me over (when i kno i didnt do nething wrong) my friend always puts in grand theft auto 3 and start killing cops while the cop is talking to me. you should see the look on there faces when my friend sittin next to me sayin "die you ****** a$$ pigs and alot of other stuff i cant say on the org) dont flame me, my friend is immature but its halirous.
Your friend would have been removed from your car by his hair if it were me, probably would have lost his teeth when his face hit the curb and would have ended up face down on the pavement with my knee on the back of his neck...his knees and shins would be awfully sore from taking my ASP several times... I, and other officers, do not take kindly to death threats from anyone. When asked I would have said that the guy said "die you ****** a$$ pigs..." and it would be the truth. I just thought he was talking to me. And when backup showed and took you down in a felony stop as well, you and your immature friends would learn to watch your mouths....

<ALL SHOULD READ A GREAT DEAL OF SARCASM INTO THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH>

Immature? Sure, but as you say, "halirous."

I get tired of threads like this. To the starter of this thread, if you don't like the ticket you got, go to court. Wear a tie, and be VERY courteous to EVERYONE you talk to. Your 19 year old TEEN angst will get you NOWHERE. As has been said in this thread, and a MILLION times by other responsible, mature members of this board, MOD your car with discretion and be WILLING to accept the consequences.
Old 10-03-2002, 04:31 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

Sorry to hear that man

that is a rediculous amount for a violation like that... wtf..

If I were you, i'd get rid of that plate and put a normal blinking light in.

I actually have a stock, white bulb in my red/clear tails.. it's not hyper whtite, but it's the clear bulb that blinks white with a little yellow hint in them.. it hasn't gotten me in trouble yet.. and i've been pulled over with them.. anything that looks a little too colorful, or stands out a lot is going to get you into trouble.

This time around, I'm planning on keeping my car as legal as possible. I can't afford any more tickets and violations and i don't want police attention on my car. I do plan on tinting my windows though, i've had good luck so far with not tickets on my other cars.. hope it won't get me in trouble this time around..
Old 10-03-2002, 04:57 PM

Originally posted by fst96se

Your friend would have been removed from your car by his hair if it were me, probably would have lost his teeth when his face hit the curb and would have ended up face down on the pavement with my knee on the back of his neck...his knees and shins would be awfully sore from taking my ASP several times... I, and other officers, do not take kindly to death threats from anyone. When asked I would have said that the guy said "die you ****** a$$ pigs..." and it would be the truth. I just thought he was talking to me. And when backup showed and took you down in a felony stop as well, you and your immature friends would learn to watch your mouths....

I get tired of threads like this. To the starter of this thread, if you don't like the ticket you got, go to court. Wear a tie, and be VERY courteous to EVERYONE you talk to. Your 19 year old TEEN angst will get you NOWHERE. As has been said in this thread, and a MILLION times by other responsible, mature members of this board, MOD your car with discretion and be WILLING to accept the consequences.

U ARE A FIVE-OH?????
Old 10-03-2002, 04:58 PM
Handsome

Lights and strobes

Sorry to here about your traffic woes. However I personally believe that modifying a car can be fun and legal. Forgo the windshield washer nozzles, strobing lights, neon, and different color bulbs in your blinkers, for nice performance parts.
Modifying a car to me means making it better in all aspects of its original design, this would include acceleration, handling, and braking. These mods other than subtle cosmetics should be the focus of your project.
I also agree that cops specifically target those with aftermarket parts because they are seen as street racers and punks. I like having police around to solve a murder, or a arrest a drunk driver, but their public service on the roads could be better. I personally think that if your caught speeding they should write you a warning, check your records for warrants, and send you on your merry way, if your caught again in the same day then give the ticket.
People who drive slow in the fast lane should be the ones who get the tickets.
I also highly doubt anyone is going to mistake your car for an emergency vehicle, thats just dumb. Police need to realize that nit picking over little things is not their job, their job is to protect pulic interests and safety, pulling over people with different colored lights and writing them a non "needs to be fixed ticket" and just giving them a 400 dollar ticket does not do this.
To any police reading this think the next time you write a ticket. Does the offense really fit the punishment. Does a guy with different lights really present such a threat to the public that he be issued an outrageously expensive ticket.
I really doubt that cop thought about how much trouble you would go through to pay that traffic sitation, I really doubt the stress and finacial loss you could exprience from this, is comparible to the trouble you would cause with different colored lights.
Think about what your doing police, a ticket is serious business to most of us, I know it takes you about five minutes to write, but it could potentially effect that person for days, weeks, or months, if your going to write a ticket make sure the punishment fits the crime (ie: I could understand a ticket for impersonating an emergency vehicle if you built a crown victoria police car and pulled people over, but different colored lights, come on.) Think about the effects that ticket will have on that person, and how much of a threat to the public they really are.
Old 10-03-2002, 05:07 PM

Re: Lights and strobes

Originally posted by Street Reeper
Sorry to here about your traffic woes. However I personally believe that modifying a car can be fun and legal. Forgo the windshield washer nozzles, strobing lights, neon, and different color bulbs in your blinkers, for nice performance parts.
Modifying a car to me means making it better in all aspects of its original design, this would include acceleration, handling, and braking. These mods other than subtle cosmetics should be the focus of your project.
I also agree that cops specifically target those with aftermarket parts because they are seen as street racers and punks. I like having police around to solve a murder, or a arrest a drunk driver, but their public service on the roads could be better. I personally think that if your caught speeding they should write you a warning, check your records for warrants, and send you on your merry way, if your caught again in the same day then give the ticket.
People who drive slow in the fast lane should be the ones who get the tickets.
I also highly doubt anyone is going to mistake your car for an emergency vehicle, thats just dumb. Police need to realize that nit picking over little things is not their job, their job is to protect pulic interests and safety, pulling over people with different colored lights and writing them a non "needs to be fixed ticket" and just giving them a 400 dollar ticket does not do this.
To any police reading this think the next time you write a ticket. Does the offense really fit the punishment. Does a guy with different lights really present such a threat to the public that he be issued an outrageously expensive ticket.
I really doubt that cop thought about how much trouble you would go through to pay that traffic sitation, I really doubt the stress and finacial loss you could exprience from this, is comparible to the trouble you would cause with different colored lights.
Think about what your doing police, a ticket is serious business to most of us, I know it takes you about five minutes to write, but it could potentially effect that person for days, weeks, or months, if your going to write a ticket make sure the punishment fits the crime (ie: I could understand a ticket for impersonating an emergency vehicle if you built a crown victoria police car and pulled people over, but different colored lights, come on.) Think about the effects that ticket will have on that person, and how much of a threat to the public they really are.

nice writeup....wish ALL five-ohs could see this!!! "hint"
Old 10-03-2002, 05:15 PM

Originally posted by NYCe MaXiMa

I actually have a stock, white bulb in my red/clear tails.. it's not hyper whtite, but it's the clear bulb that blinks white with a little yellow hint in them
Which bulbs did you get? My car already comes with red/clear tails and want have a different look.
Old 10-03-2002, 06:13 PM

Re: Lights and strobes

Despite what I may think of the cop here, you are missing the point. It isn't the cops job to decide punishment. You can b!tch to him all you want, he doesn't decide. He is there to specifically enforce it. Don't like it? Call your state representative.
Old 10-03-2002, 06:25 PM
Handsome

Re: Re: Lights and strobes

Originally posted by lophix

nice writeup....wish ALL five-ohs could see this!!! "hint"
Hey thanks, thats how I look at life in general, cost to benefit. If someone were to cut me off I wouldn't follow him home and brake his legs for him. Because him cutting me off is only going to effect me for a little while, but broken legs is going to effect him for a long time. Same with this, this guys aftermarket lights are really going to cause no one any harm, so the cop should just write him a needs to be fixed ticket, but this a$$ writes him a 385 dollar ticket that would be devistating to me because I am student. But most cops hand out tickets like it's halloween candy and really have no grasp or concept of how that ticket will effect that person individually, or what their current financial situation might be.
I am also an adjunct proffesor for the University I attend for my masters. If one of my students over sleeps and misses a test I am not going to say no you can't make up the test, because that may drastically effect their grade and future (thats effecting them for a long time). It is not going to be that difficult for me to grade their test at another time (it isn't going to take that much time, as compared to the drastic effects it may have on this students life), and it gives me piece of mind that I did the right thing, and didn't just exercise my authority because of the curriculum.
Old 10-03-2002, 06:33 PM

Re: Re: Re: Lights and strobes

Hey thanks, thats how I look at life in general, cost to benefit.
You would make an excellent hmo administrator. With your attitude, if you have the brains to back it up, you would qualify for Sr VP or even CEO. People aren't gonna like you too much, but what cost is there in that?
Old 10-03-2002, 06:55 PM
Handsome

Re: Re: Lights and strobes

Originally posted by CRMax

Despite what I may think of the cop here, you are missing the point. It isn't the cops job to decide punishment. You can b!tch to him all you want, he doesn't decide. He is there to specifically enforce it. Don't like it? Call your state representative.
While that is true the cop can always exercise discresion. IF someone is pulled over and smells like alcohol then legally they should be put in jail for drinking and driving. However some cops will make a judgement call and say maybe this person has been drinking but they are not impaired, and send them home, or give them a ride home, rather than ruin their life.
Same with this guy. He could have just written this guy a needs to be fixed ticket that would have fit the crime much better, as in a trip to the court house to prove they changed it. However he writes him a 385 dollar ticket with out really knowing his financial situation. If this guy is going to school and working on the side making a hundred dollars a week, would working almost four weeks for a ticket (and not being able to pay rent or buy groceries that normally would have been bought with that money) really fit the crime of having different lights on your car. Even if the guy made 100 dollars an hour, working for four hours because of different lights on his car still doesn't fit.
The officer is able to make judement calls on each citation, this one obviously wasn't thinking about how much the lights effect public safety, vs how much a 385 dollar ticket is going to effect the offender, he could have made a better decision. But as I said most cops hand out tickets like it's candy, not really grasping the crime vs punishment.
Great example, you could be given the same racing ticket if you were out on a deserted road miles away from society, or if you were racing through a busy intersection, or crowded highway. The punishment should fit the crime and people need to realize that their job is for public interests, not just because it's the law, each situation should be weighed individually.
Old 10-03-2002, 08:18 PM

Re: Re: Re: Lights and strobes

While that is true the cop can always exercise discresion. IF someone is pulled over and smells like alcohol then legally they should be put in jail for drinking and driving. However some cops will make a judgement call and say maybe this person has been drinking but they are not impaired, and send them home, or give them a ride home, rather than ruin their life.
Same with this guy. He could have just written this guy a needs to be fixed ticket that would have fit the crime much better, as in a trip to the court house to prove they changed it. However he writes him a 385 dollar ticket with out really knowing his financial situation. If this guy is going to school and working on the side making a hundred dollars a week, would working almost four weeks for a ticket (and not being able to pay rent or buy groceries that normally would have been bought with that money) really fit the crime of having different lights on your car. Even if the guy made 100 dollars an hour, working for four hours because of different lights on his car still doesn't fit.
The officer is able to make judement calls on each citation, this one obviously wasn't thinking about how much the lights effect public safety, vs how much a 385 dollar ticket is going to effect the offender, he could have made a better decision. But as I said most cops hand out tickets like it's candy, not really grasping the crime vs punishment.
Great example, you could be given the same racing ticket if you were out on a deserted road miles away from society, or if you were racing through a busy intersection, or crowded highway. The punishment should fit the crime and people need to realize that their job is for public interests, not just because it's the law, each situation should be weighed individually.

**** that ****....if ur drving under influence straight to jail for u.. ur life should be ruined cause ur a reject
Old 10-03-2002, 10:01 PM

I sense much ignorance in this thread.
Old 10-04-2002, 12:31 AM

Whoa!!! Take it easy officer Farva!
Old 10-04-2002, 07:32 AM

Originally posted by UTIMaxima

Whoa!!! Take it easy officer Farva!
hehe.... Did get a little excited there didn't I? I just hope people pick up that I was not serious, though sometimes I think it would be fun to adjust some attitudes that way!

You people should know that the law is the law...I don't write, but I can enforce it. You all CLEARLY don't know how many of these "nickel and dime" stops result in other much more serious arrests, like dui or dwi, possesion of a controlled substance or others. This is called Probable Cause.... I for one will make a stop for "illeagal lighting" (have many times) and if there is no evidence of other more serious infractions I will even chat with them about their car and then send them on their merry way. I may be the exception though. I hope you understand though too that I do have the right and infact the mandate to write a ticket for "illeagal lighting" and will do so if I think the driver really needs it.

You ALWAYS have court recourse, if you feel you have been wronged, use it. I would. In my state if the officer doesn't show the ticket gets tossed, and I imagine that may happen about 30% of the time where I am. I usually won't write a speeding ticket for less than 12 over, because at that speed most know they have been had and won't try to fight the ticket. That does NOT mean though that I won't stop a person for MUCH less. Like I said before, PC.
Old 10-04-2002, 09:35 AM
I am Roid Rage

Anybody notice how much the fst96se's personal car resembles his "other car"?

BTW, I'm not saying that it looks bad (because it doesn't).
Old 10-04-2002, 09:40 AM

Originally posted by Bluebird
Anybody notice how much the fst96se's personal car resembles his "other car"?

BTW, I'm not saying that it looks bad (because it doesn't).
Ya!! J/K... You don't know how much fun it would be to put some red and blues in the front and rear windows....wow, I could do some major damage that way!

BTW, if I wanted a car that resembled a police car I could get a retired Impala with spotlight and all, or a crown vic interceptor...
Old 10-04-2002, 01:07 PM

lots of illegal sh*t on my car but it looks good so it stays.

BUT....

I've paid $180 this year (so far)in fines to keep my car looking the way it does.

Can't complain if you get pulled over for having illegal lighting mods on your car now can you?

On the other hand.....there definitely are cops out there who make it a point to f*ck with people like us. Some of them just have a chip on their shoulder. The f*ck can we do about it?
Old 10-04-2002, 03:15 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by acMAX
lots of illegal sh*t on my car but it looks good so it stays.

BUT....

I've paid $180 this year (so far)in fines to keep my car looking the way it does.

Can't complain if you get pulled over for having illegal lighting mods on your car now can you?

On the other hand.....there definitely are cops out there who make it a point to f*ck with people like us. Some of them just have a chip on their shoulder. The f*ck can we do about it?
exactly some cops make it a point to f*ck with people with nice cars and that's bogus.

the original reason he stopped me was ONLY for an aftermarket muffler. i had not used my blinkers, sped, drove aggressively or anything. then when i pulled over he noticed my red blinkers like 50% of the cars on the road have and gave me the run around. there must be bigger fish to fry or other people doing worse then driving around with an aftermarket exhaust to pull me over. then 300 bucks for having red blinkers like most cars have just because he f*cking can, it's ridiculous and bogus the amount of power cops have and i'm more upset that i have to waste my personal time at work to go and fight tickets for petty little things.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:19 PM
...needs to please stop post whoring.

i flew by a cop gunning today doing 80, i was waiting to get pulled over......he musta been looking for 5th gens.......
Old 10-04-2002, 03:22 PM

Originally posted by NickStam
i flew by a cop gunning today doing 80, i was waiting to get pulled over......he musta been looking for 5th gens.......
you think that's bad imagine my car and my friend's YELLOW IS300 cruising back from providence last night after we went clubbing. we were so paranoid cus we knew if we passed a cop we were gonna get pulled over even if we were going 60 in a 65. talk about two conspicous cars. and his tints are 10% you can barely see his profile through the glass in the sun.
Old 10-04-2002, 10:53 PM

Originally posted by AntGVR4

Stop being a jackase and change the plates.
Ok fine so you're not going to let them scare you but they can just keep giving you tickets over and over and over and over and over
and you will be forced to go to court everytime to fight it.

In the end YOU LOSE.

Honest I don't know why people want to attract attention to their cars these days. I took anything and everything off my car that would even make you look at it.

Ant
yo let em have whatever license plate name he wants..i doubt it has anythign to do with that. i got pulled over for no reason once in queens.. first think UD asks me is...whose car is this?? im thinkin GREAAAAAAAT lol
3 of em needa come outta their cars and have their hands on their guns cause i did JACK!! and wut did i have on my car back then? legal limit tints, bodykit and thas itt!! no intake rims nothinggg..
Old 10-05-2002, 06:33 AM
Handsome

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lights and strobes

Originally posted by ILoveMyMax

**** that ****....if ur drving under influence straight to jail for u.. ur life should be ruined cause ur a reject
Did you read the message, it said not impaired? MY point was that some people see the world in black and white. Giving this guy a ticket for DISPLAYING RED LIGHTS WITHOUT PERMIT for having red turn signals (like 50% of cars) is dumb. The same ticket would be given to someone who uses a red police light while driving, is that right, and don't give me that B.S. about it's the law and he just enforces it because the officer can always asses the situation. How many times have you gotten off with just a warning, or know of someone who has been let go when they should have gone to jail, the officer can always use his judgement, this one was obviously just being a jerk or having a bad day, or was just one of those people who see the world in blak and white.
Do you think that some one who is blitz't and racing down the highway should be treated like someone who was caught speeding (because he drives fast, not because he was drunk) and just had a glass of Beringer after a steak (if you think you'll be impaired in any way after a glass of wine with a huge steak you need to get out more.) Thats what I was talking about in the first post.
IT all goes back to what their job is. They are their to protect and serve. IS giving a guy an outrageous ticket for a petty mistake really accomplishing this, justice may be blind but it isn't stupid.
Old 10-05-2002, 06:56 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lights and strobes

Did you read the message, it said not impaired? MY point was that some people see the world in black and white. Giving this guy a ticket for DISPLAYING RED LIGHTS WITHOUT PERMIT for having red turn signals (like 50% of cars) is dumb. The same ticket would be given to someone who uses a red police light while driving, is that right, and don't give me that B.S. about it's the law and he just enforces it because the officer can always asses the situation. How many times have you gotten off with just a warning, or know of someone who has been let go when they should have gone to jail, the officer can always use his judgement, this one was obviously just being a jerk or having a bad day, or was just one of those people who see the world in blak and white.
Do you think that some one who is blitz't and racing down the highway should be treated like someone who was caught speeding (because he drives fast, not because he was drunk) and just had a glass of Beringer after a steak (if you think you'll be impaired in any way after a glass of wine with a huge steak you need to get out more.) Thats what I was talking about in the first post.
IT all goes back to what their job is. They are their to protect and serve. IS giving a guy an outrageous ticket for a petty mistake really accomplishing this, justice may be blind but it isn't stupid.
exactly, cops have WAY WAY WAY too much power and they constantly abuse it, it's ridiculous. some of the cops around town are nice and would never give me a ticket for a bogus little thing because they know me, they know i work hard and for the most part i'm a good young man and by having red rear blinkers i'm not hurting anyone. The thing that also bother's me is that i wasn't stopped for doing anything wrong, i wasn't speeding, driving aggresively, burning out or ect.. i was driving up the road and he said hey look a nice car with an exhaust and a vanity plate, let's harass him and he did.
Old 10-05-2002, 07:11 AM

Originally posted by clee130
I sense much ignorance in this thread.
Old 10-05-2002, 07:29 AM
Handsome

All I can do is make sense
Old 10-05-2002, 07:41 AM

All I can do is make sense
Yeah ... nonsense.
Old 10-05-2002, 07:53 AM

umm...sure..

fst99(i think i got the name right), sounds like one of the reasonable and open minded few we have, and I do understand what you mean by routine stops leading to bigger busts. Problem is most others stereotype people with modded cars and hand judgement because of that. (modded being altering the vehicle to handle better than stock) On the other, people with outrageous lights and strobes and what not constitute a nuisance to other drivers especially at night. Personally, I dont like seeing lights flash and move so fast as to give me a seizure, rather they can be altered to "improve their usefulness " while not constituting a hazard to other road users. To people changing their lights to hyperspeed flashers: you dont look at them while driving: why blind other people?
Old 10-05-2002, 07:59 AM

Yeah ... nonsense.

Sorry Clee, but I think Street Reaper is the only one who has thought in a sensible manner on this thread.

...As well as Nick Stam
Old 10-05-2002, 08:02 AM
i SeE what you did therE

well since i enter this thread.. it has been silly.

steve is venting and everyone is makin it worse..
Old 10-05-2002, 08:06 AM

Originally posted by KINGMAX
Sorry Clee, but I think Street Reaper is the only one who has thought in a sensible manner on this thread.
I disagree.
Old 10-05-2002, 08:07 AM

Originally posted by KINGMAX

Old 10-05-2002, 09:36 AM
Handsome

I disagree.
Wow you have really made your case, please make a reasonable retort to my statements. Do you disagree that officers should weigh each situation on an individual basis, and that steve should not get the same ticket for different colored bulbs in his turn signals as someone would get for having actual police lights, and then having those lights on while driving? Police have a big responsibility to the public, they should not abuse that responsibility because they are having a bad day, or don't particularly care for the persons tastes (which it sounds like one of those was involved in this incodent); just because they can, surely you see that?
Old 10-05-2002, 09:52 AM

Wow you have really made your case, please make a reasonable retort to my statements.
Nah ... don't feel like it. It's the weekend.
Old 10-05-2002, 09:54 AM
i SeE what you did therE

Nah ... don't feel like it. It's the weekend.

Old 10-05-2002, 09:57 AM
GoldenGlory

see what i mean... you write all this ... and you never know whos reading...or whos on the org ....

:::clapping:::: good job ... idiots .....

police are out there to do their jobs

sometimes they get carried away...but its their jobs ...

my uncle is who is detective for 23 yrs here in nyc ... has thought me alot ...
i have done alot of crap and have gotten pulled over ...

showing ur respect for the officer is # 1

turn ur car off...keys on the roof...windows down ..int lights on hands on the steering wheel....

talk respectful and kind to the officer...look him in the eyes ...tell the truth.... say ur sorry ...

it doesnt kill u to do it

its what i do ..then they see my license... PBA cards..and coutesy shield .... let me go ...

talking ish about a cop..n letting him see it ... is bad...

take example...here and now...on this post...

Old 10-05-2002, 10:05 AM

Originally posted by GoldenGlory

see what i mean... you write all this ... and you never know whos reading...or whos on the org ....

:::clapping:::: good job ... idiots .....

police are out there to do their jobs

sometimes they get carried away...but its their jobs ...

my uncle is who is detective for 23 yrs here in nyc ... has thought me alot ...
i have done alot of crap and have gotten pulled over ...

showing ur respect for the officer is # 1

turn ur car off...keys on the roof...windows down ..int lights on hands on the steering wheel....

talk respectful and kind to the officer...look him in the eyes ...tell the truth.... say ur sorry ...

it doesnt kill u to do it

its what i do ..then they see my license... PBA cards..and coutesy shield .... let me go ...

talking ish about a cop..n letting him see it ... is bad...

take example...here and now...on this post...
About 6-7 years ago I had a run-in with NYPD. Some *&(^*(%&$*(&)*&(&(*& old-lady started screaming as if she were robbed, and the cops came running. Then she complained that I blocked the bus stop. That lady probably is no longer around so it's weird she'd do that in the autumn of her years, but NYC is full of all types. Anyway, long story-short is that the cops were really rude to me saying I'm getting 2 summons and it's gonna cost me easily over $100. By the time they were done there were no summons and we were talking about sports. Yes, cops are people and they respond to how they're treated.
Old 10-05-2002, 10:10 AM
GoldenGlory

Originally posted by Frank Fontaine

About 6-7 years ago I had a run-in with NYPD. Some *&(^*(%&$*(&)*&(&(*& old-lady started screaming as if she were robbed, and the cops came running. Then she complained that I blocked the bus stop. That lady probably is no longer around so it's weird she'd do that in the autumn of her years, but NYC is full of all types. Anyway, long story-short is that the cops were really rude to me saying I'm getting 2 summons and it's gonna cost me easily over $100. By the time they were done there were no summons and we were talking about sports. Yes, cops are people and they respond to how they're treated.
since i work @ jfk airport ...

i know alot of cops...

NYPD is mad cool ....

only when u do stupid things...they go after you ..

Quick Reply: Another Bogus Ticket: GRRRRRRRRRRR