General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

*PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 09:24 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by JustMaxin96

So can we get his address?
Old 10-07-2002, 09:31 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by clee130

By putting him on your ignore list, you can't see his post. By not seeing his post, you can't help him. By not helping him, you're cutting him off. Simple and effective.

And a simple statement saying, "This guy might be RoadBeast, put him on your ignore list and don't answer his AIMs." is in my opinion, more effective than whoring up a thread and ruining somebody else's thread because he decided to post in someone else's thread.
I have put him on ignore, here on the org and on AIM (yes that punk tried to AIM me). I knew it was him when he tried to AIM me to ask me what happened to my money and nowhere on the org did I put in "Supia's" threads did I say I lost money to anyone. How did he know? Because he is Roadbeast!

The only problem I've had with other org members was when they tried to say it wasn't him and had an attitude about it. That was the point when I told you to take me off as administrator to the forum you set up for us to get Roadbeast. I had pics of his car in the past and the newer pics proved it was him also. I just felt that people didn't have grounds to say it wasn't Roadbeast and it was getting on my nerves. Every dog has his day so I'm not worried about it.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:37 AM

Originally posted by Y2KevSE

So can I get an email or PM? Please?

Oh and what about those pics I never got to see those.
Old 10-07-2002, 10:06 AM

with people in the US hiding him, isnt that like harboring a terrorist?
Old 10-07-2002, 10:22 AM

Originally posted by JoesMAX
with people in the US hiding him, isnt that like harboring a terrorist?
Huh?

1) Nobody's hiding him in the US.

2) He's not even in the US.

3) Stealing money doesn't make him a terrorist.

4) Not everyone from the Middle East is a terrorist.
Old 10-07-2002, 10:33 AM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by JustMaxin96

So can I get an email or PM? Please?
Let me know what legal actions we can take against his friend and we shall see.

Put some ideas out......
Old 10-07-2002, 10:41 AM

Huh?

1) Nobody's hiding him in the US.

2) He's not even in the US.

3) Stealing money doesn't make him a terrorist.

4) Not everyone from the Middle East is a terrorist.

1) Being his middleman so his information isnt tracked is hiding him.

2) I never said he was in the US

3) I didnt say stealing money made him a terrorist, i compared it to such actions.

4) Not everyone from the middle east is a terrorist, but this guy gives people a reason to dislike them... and theres also a difference between someone being from the middle east, and living in the middle east.. I personally dont have ANY sympathy for any of them living there..
It might sound like a bold statement but they raise their kids from when they are young to hate americans.. Also if they give their life to take out americans they will be honored.. what type of people are they? on september 11th they showed kids in their country having the time of their lives, it looked like a parade.. Tell me how kids that young can think like that, they are brainwashed. If we allow them to continue that way there will be plenty of 'bin laden's' in the future.
Old 10-07-2002, 10:49 AM

4) Not everyone from the middle east is a terrorist, but this guy gives people a reason to dislike them... and theres also a difference between someone being from the middle east, and living in the middle east.. I personally dont have ANY sympathy for any of them living there..
It might sound like a bold statement but they raise their kids from when they are young to hate americans.. Also if they give their life to take out americans they will be honored.. what type of people are they? on september 11th they showed kids in their country having the time of their lives, it looked like a parade.. Tell me how kids that young can think like that, they are brainwashed. If we allow them to continue that way there will be plenty of 'bin laden's' in the future.
Whoa! You cant judge a whole region by a few bad seeds. Its like saying black people should be afraid of every weird looking white guy cause he might be Jeffrey Dahmer....okay that was a bad example.
Old 10-07-2002, 11:01 AM

Originally posted by gLok

Whoa! You cant judge a whole region by a few bad seeds. Its like saying black people should be afraid of every weird looking white guy cause he might be Jeffrey Dahmer....okay that was a bad example.
im just giving my opinion, after the things that they have done i think i should be allowed to have my own opinion on them (them being the ones in their country, not innocent people in our country who dont agree with it) i dont want to turn this thread into that kind of issue so i will end off at that... i didnt send this guy any money but it ****es me off to see something like that happen, especially when its a guy thats living in the middle east. if we can get this guys address, maybe we can set up some sort of fund to send someone down there, maybe the guy who said he knows that area? ill throw in like 10 or 15 bucks if enough people on the org want to make a fund to send someone down there
Old 10-07-2002, 11:02 AM
Administrator

Originally posted by gLok

dood.. i am scared of any white guy on the subway.. if he is bold enough to be on the subway with a whole bunch of criminals then he must be badass
Old 10-07-2002, 11:09 AM

Originally posted by SprintMax

dood.. i am scared of any white guy on the subway.. if he is bold enough to be on the subway with a whole bunch of criminals then he must be badass
i heard a comedy skit once i think it was dave chapelle... he was talking about the one white guy in a crowd of black guys... he says how hes afraid of the white guy because he must be the toughest guy in the crowd to chill with them
Old 10-07-2002, 11:42 AM
'Trynna' is not a word

Without turning it into a race issue... He stole peoples money, period. This guy is a thief of the worst kind. I didn't lose any money to him, but he AIM'ed and emailed me constantly with 'You are my friend, I will give you a good deal on the manifold, send whatever you can', he tried incesently to get my money as well. Doesn't matter if he was from the U.S., canada, Japan, etc, he should be caught! Baharian is not a very big island, I have been their several times while in the USMC. Isa town, where the Original roadbeast claimed to be from, is not far from manama, the main city, maybe a 20 minute drive at most. He said in his deleted post, "Come and get me", but it shouldn't be too hard for someone to find him in Baharian, it is a big tourist area, not for the U.S really, but from people in Europe, New Zealand, Australia, maybe not so much now with all the things going on in the world, but last I saw, their was a large group of westerners in the country. The U.S also has a large permanent military presence their. Now, I think all it would take would be to contact the US embasy and local authorities, have everyone who was ripped off paperwork pooled together, find him, and you could have him arrested. They do not take things such as theivery lightly in the middle east, and I know for a fact that baharian has very strict rules on the matter, including losing your right hand... He also said he is respectable in his country, but that goes right out the window when you are accused of theft, especially on such a large scale as he commited...
Old 10-07-2002, 11:47 AM

Originally posted by mtrai760
Without turning it into a race issue... He stole peoples money, period. This guy is a thief of the worst kind. I didn't lose any money to him, but he AIM'ed and emailed me constantly with 'You are my friend, I will give you a good deal on the manifold, send whatever you can', he tried incesently to get my money as well. Doesn't matter if he was from the U.S., canada, Japan, etc, he should be caught! Baharian is not a very big island, I have been their several times while in the USMC. Isa town, where the Original roadbeast claimed to be from, is not far from manama, the main city, maybe a 20 minute drive at most. He said in his deleted post, "Come and get me", but it shouldn't be too hard for someone to find him in Baharian, it is a big tourist area, not for the U.S really, but from people in Europe, New Zealand, Australia, maybe not so much now with all the things going on in the world, but last I saw, their was a large group of westerners in the country. The U.S also has a large permanent military presence their. Now, I think all it would take would be to contact the US embasy and local authorities, have everyone who was ripped off paperwork pooled together, find him, and you could have him arrested. They do not take things such as theivery lightly in the middle east, and I know for a fact that baharian has very strict rules on the matter, including losing your right hand... He also said he is respectable in his country, but that goes right out the window when you are accused of theft, especially on such a large scale as he commited...
So what to do now?
Old 10-07-2002, 11:57 AM

We need to send someone or something. Maybe raise some money somehow, donations? I do not know. This is a lot of money to let him get away with. I hope we can nail this "middle man" at least.
Old 10-07-2002, 12:01 PM

Originally posted by Prodeje79
We need to send someone or something. Maybe raise some money somehow, donations? I do not know.
i just said that
Old 10-07-2002, 12:02 PM

Originally posted by Prodeje79
We need to send someone or something. Maybe raise some money somehow, donations? I do not know. This is a lot of money to let him get away with. I hope we can nail this "middle man" at least.
Yeah can we get his address? Or whom ever knows it can they contact the local authorities?

I got $50 on some funding.
Old 10-07-2002, 12:35 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

I would definitely pay to see him lose a hand or some fingers.

Yes, I'm evil. God will punish me when the time comes.
Old 10-07-2002, 12:43 PM

No I think you will be rewarded
Old 10-07-2002, 12:46 PM

PM Sent! I think i have something that some people may have seen before, its in another thread.. it has names and addy's and stuff on it...

I wonder what will happen if i delete this thread

not going to happen
Old 10-07-2002, 12:58 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by gtr_rider

PM Sent! I think i have something that some people may have seen before, its in another thread.. it has names and addy's and stuff on it...

I wonder what will happen if i delete this thread

not going to happen
Thanks!

Hmmmm..... would you mind? The other stuff... *ahem*
Old 10-07-2002, 01:02 PM

Thanks!

Hmmmm..... would you mind? The other stuff... *ahem*
Can I get a s/c for what I just sent you? Am I not one of the three wise men or what!?
Old 10-07-2002, 01:04 PM

I'll contribute to that get Roadbest fund
Old 10-07-2002, 01:04 PM

Originally posted by KLoWnPR109
I'll contribute to that get Roadbest fund
I think I just gave the most information possible
Old 10-07-2002, 01:09 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

Originally posted by gtr_rider

Can I get a s/c for what I just sent you? Am I not one of the three wise men or what!?
jOO suck!
jOO get a nice smack in the head for hosting his pics
Hehehe
Old 10-07-2002, 01:10 PM

How about we set up a fund to pool our money together and give the money to the people who gave money to RoadBeast. Wouldn't that be more productive?

Oh wait ... sorry ... common sense is getting the way again. Sorry ... won't happen again.

Thousand pardons.

*bows profusely while walking backwards*
Old 10-07-2002, 01:13 PM
Moderator running more PSI than all the boosted Maximas... combined

I think it's time for some action

I'm close to DC and work has been slow. I would think the FBI internet fraud thing would raise a flag, but I guess not. It's time to deal directly with the embassy and see what they can do.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:14 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

How about we set up a fund to pool our money together and give the money to the people who gave money to RoadBeast. Wouldn't that be more productive?

Oh wait ... sorry ... common sense is getting the way again. Sorry ... won't happen again.

Thousand pardons.

It's not really about money now, it's about pricipal. He needs a good beatdown... or some missing limbs/digits.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:21 PM

Thousand pardons.

That sounds like a wonderfull idea
Old 10-07-2002, 01:21 PM

I want his *** in jail.

It's not really about money now, it's about pricipal. He needs a good beatdown... or some missing limbs/digits.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:25 PM

Originally posted by 1MAX2NV
I want his *** in jail.

Me too Mr. Montana
Old 10-07-2002, 01:27 PM
¿Hablas Español?

You're a narrow-minded, racist, idiot. And BTW, the people that were shown firing off their guns in the streets and supporting the horrific 9/11 events were Palestinian. Have you studied Middle Eastern religions to try to understand any of this? Read up on the plight of the children in Iraq at UNICEF and perhaps you'll see a reason for some of this hatred. At least try to be informed rather than "brainwashed" by the nightly news reports and simple soundbites.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:35 PM
ThisMax2NV

Yeah now thats what Im talking about!!! An arm or a leg better yet break that muthafu*kers back. Paralize his punk b!tch a$$ so that the stupid muthafu*ker cant drive or walk anymore. Or hang that fu*ker by his arms get a flamethrower and BBQ that punk b!tch then while he is still moaning with pain and crying for mercy get a rusty old fork and pick at his burnt body and slowly feed his cooked flesh to the vultures.

Excuse the language but **** like this really ****es me the fu*k off!

Old 10-07-2002, 01:35 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by joaquink

You're a narrow-minded, racist, idiot. And BTW, the people that were shown firing off their guns in the streets and supporting the horrific 9/11 events were Palestinian. Have you studied Middle Eastern religions to try to understand any of this? Read up on the plight of the children in Iraq at UNICEF and perhaps you'll see a reason for some of this hatred. At least try to be informed rather than "brainwashed" by the nightly news reports and simple soundbites.
easy easy easy... i am not saying what joe said was right, but from what we as people in american are having pushed down our throats 24-7 it's easily to come up with these ideas and jump to conclusions without caring about what religion believes what and etc..

i think this is about one person, a race/nation/nationality should all be left out of this perminently, let's concentrate of f*cking up this one guy and getting back at him and his buddies, and not worry about stuff we have no control over, like who does what in the streets overseas.

and sprite - i worked in NYC all summer, so I had to make the subway trek 2 times a day for 20 minutes each day.. i'm tough right??

look at my wheels
Old 10-07-2002, 01:38 PM
Administrator

Originally posted by thebigsadler

and sprite - i worked in NYC all summer, so I had to make the subway trek 2 times a day for 20 minutes each day.. i'm tough right??

look at my wheels :
I knew it you are a drug dealer
Old 10-07-2002, 01:46 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

I want his *** in jail.

You need evidence? Are you going to contact the embassy?
Old 10-07-2002, 01:52 PM

If joe was racist, would he talk to me? STFU.. n00b..
Old 10-07-2002, 01:54 PM

Originally posted by thebigsadler

easy easy easy... i am not saying what joe said was right, but from what we as people in american are having pushed down our throats 24-7 it's easily to come up with these ideas and jump to conclusions without caring about what religion believes what and etc..

i think this is about one person, a race/nation/nationality should all be left out of this perminently, let's concentrate of f*cking up this one guy and getting back at him and his buddies, and not worry about stuff we have no control over, like who does what in the streets overseas.

Maybe they thought they found waldo and they were happy to have you aboard?
Old 10-07-2002, 01:54 PM

I just tried to call Bahrain Embassy in US. The person that could help didn't pick up. I'm not sure what they can do since Bahrain Embassy is for their citizens to deal with US issues. I guess I can try to call the US Embassy in Bahrain, aleast the people there work for the US. I wish there is not a language barrier, it would be so much easier to call their local law enforcement.

You need evidence? Are you going to contact the embassy?
Old 10-07-2002, 01:58 PM

Actually im none of the above 3, but thanks anyway.. Ever hear of the term kill or be killed? if we went after bin laden the first time we had suspicions on him september 11th would have happened.. There is no perfect solution to everything. If we go after them, theyre going to try to come after us. If we wipe them out, were wrong for killing innocent people. All that im saying is you cant just leave well enough alone with him and his followers.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:59 PM
Rice Boy in Denial =)

I just tried to call Bahrain Embassy in US. The person that could help didn't pick up. I'm not sure what they can do since Bahrain Embassy is for their citizens to deal with US issues. I guess I can try to call the US Embassy in Bahrain, aleast the people there work for the US. I wish there is not a language barrier, it would be so much easier to call their local law enforcement.

I have some "stuff" if you need it (gathering info from several sources). Just let me know.

Quick Reply: *PICTURES* - Supa91's Turbo setup